Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies entwined, slick with sweat and cum, as they rolled from position to position all on the plush carpeted floor. Gareth pinned Dani to the ground and fucked her silly as often as she rolled him over and straddled his muscular thighs; taking his hard cock until she moaned with pleasure, and Gareth fired blasts of his gunk up into her. Soon the carpet was stained with their fucking, and they dragged each other into the bathroom to continue their romp.

As Gareth and Dani retreated into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open (for Jake hadn't so much as twitched throughout the many hours of intense sex right next to him), in the rooms either side Jade, Frank, Sarah and Harvinder also continued their own romps. Their lusts raging fiercely despite the hours ticking by into the early morning night.

But they weren't the only ones indulging themselves in seemingly endless carnal sins: in rooms elsewhere couples were finally free to release their passions. Women cheated on their boyfriends while men cheated on their girlfriends; hooking up with work colleagues that they've lusted over for months, even years, while others had taken the cute barista at their local Starbucks to one of the many rooms in the hotel and were now in the fifth hour of intense sex.

But it wasn't just this hotel: all across the city couplings were happening, as the shutdown gave people the perfect chance to avoid going home to their partners; the perfect chance to finally get with that special someone they had lusted for, and been lusted by, for months, even years.

Tonight Coytoss was buzzing with the energy a thousand acts of hot cheating sex...

(Although, to be fair, there was also a lot of non-cheating sex going on as well.)

Dani and Gareth continued their sex unaware of all of this.

It would be a long time before the shower was eventually turned on, and by that point the two were dripping with sweat; Dani oozing cum from her pussy, and Gareth's thick cock was covered in fluids (both his and hers). They spent a long while washing themselves down, taking the time to explore their bodies with slow, sensual movements of their hands; kissing each other tenderly as boyfriend and girlfriend would, until, with great regret, they stepped out of the shower.

"Jesus Christ!" Gareth said, still breathing deeply despite their sex having turned sensual for the last half-hour or so. "Is it always going to be like this between us?"

"What's the matter, can't keep up?" Dani smirked. "I thought you youngsters had stamina?"

Gareth smiled. "Look, I'd love to fuck you sore, old woman, but I should go," he said, noticing the dawn light creeping through the windows of the hotel room, the bathroom door having been left open in their haste to come inside (and cum inside). "I don't think sleeping beauty will remain so for much longer. It'll be easier for us if I'm not here when he wakes up."

Dani nodded. "Yeah... you're right." Kissing him on the cheek, she mimed holding a phone to her head. "Call me when you're in the office."

"Sure," Gareth said. Collecting his clothes, he dressed himself, all the while eyeing Jake with a cautious regard, before, with one final glance at Dani, hurried out of the room.

Wrapping a towel around her waist - leaving her torso naked - Dani sat on the sofa and looked at Jake. Expecting to stare at him for a creepily long time, she vastly overestimated her stamina, and in moments had drifted off to sleep.

It was the sound of the shower running that woke her: Dani groggily looked through the open door of the bathroom to see Jake's huge form through the frosted glass of the shower door. The room was illuminated by natural light, and checking her phone Dani realised it was almost eight in the morning. It had been almost six when Gareth had left. She wondered if he was now at the Blue Ball office waiting for her, or maybe he had fallen asleep too; tired out by their ruthless all-night sex marathon.

Stepping out of the shower, Jake saw her on the sofa, smiled, and walked over to her, naked in all his revoltingly handsome glory. Dani watched small drops of water roll down his pecs, and she mentally chastised her (cum-filled) pussy for getting all revved up again - wasn't it satisfied after fucking *hours* of sex with Gareth?

"Where is he?" Jake said.

"He left last night," Dani lied. "Just after you fell asleep. Said you're one sick fuck."

Jake looked at her. His eyes searched her features for any hint that she was lying to him. Dani stared back, her face carefully controlled.

"Huh," Jake said. "What a fucking pussy. Don't know what you see in him."

"Why are you like this?"

He paused - about to retrieve his clothes from where he had thrown them aside hours earlier - and gave her a look she couldn't decipher, before rising to stand there, naked in all his muscular glory (and Dani, despite all that he had done, couldn't help notice his huge cock was suffering an obviously painful case of morning wood), regarding her with his smug grin that she now found so fucking patronising. "Why am I like what?" He said casually.

"Why are you such a fucking piece of shit," she said. Not what she was originally thinking, but his deflection via smug arrogance evaporated that sliver of sympathy she had felt for the man.

He took two steps towards her; enough to cover the distance between the bed and the sofa. He picked her up by the hips and pressed his mammoth erection against her flat stomach. Her bare breasts pressed hard against that damp, muscular chest of his. Her pussy did a backflip.

"You seem to like it," Jake said, with all the arrogance of a man who knows what he says to be true. Reaching down between them he tore off the towel she had wrapped around her waist, and tossed it aside.

With them both standing there naked, alone in the hotel room, Dani felt her heart racing. She tried to think of Gareth, and all the hot sex they had had hours earlier, but with Jake standing all naked and hard before her all she could think about was how Jake's colossal cock felt inside her. How he could make her cum. How he could fill her with copious amounts of his hot seed.

Seeing her expression Jake smiled and picked her up by the hips, stepping forward onto the sofa he planted her on the back and spread her legs wide. Dani knew the look she was giving him was one of absolute loathing and absolute lust, for his smug grin only grew in smugness as Jake guided his cock into her with a hand, while his other hand gripped the back of her head; fingers entwined in her wet hair, and he quickly began giving her his cock with hard, fast strokes.

"You're such a dirty whore," he said, grinning as he thrusted. "You've still got all of my cum in your tight cunt."

Dani didn't think to correct him.

Though at that moment an idea formed... one that would bear sordid fruit later.

Right now Dani felt she would be cuming soon: Jake was fucking her with the same ferocious intensity that he had displayed when he had fucked her in front of Gareth. Nothing was said: the two 'lovers' fucked each other on that sofa in silence, save for the moans and grunts of them as they moved from position to position. Dani rode Jake into the sofa, as he gripped her tits, giving them painfully hard squeezes as she snarled down at him. Then Jake tossed her over and fucked her into the sofa, making the furniture shake violently with the force of his thrusts.

All throughout this sordid fuck neither of them said a word to each other. What could be said? Jake knew Dani now hated him, but he also knew she could never leave him: their sex was too good. Dani knew this, and she hated him even more as, sitting on the sofa cushion, she leaned back, arms behind her on the arm, Jake a sordid mirror to her, as they slammed their hips into each other like she had done with Gareth hours earlier, in another lifetime.

Jake's smug grin was now revoltingly triumphant, as he watched Dani cum on his cock after an hour of ferocious sofa-fucking. Her expression, and this fuck, finally pushed him over the edge, and Jake unloaded huge globs of his hot, potent gunk into his girlfriend-

-who was looking at him with a look that he could not understand.

Was that... relief?

It was. As Dani came she realised that the mind-numbing orgasms Jake had given her in their relationship paled in comparison to the feeling that Gareth could give her when they fucked, and as she felt Jake's heavy loads slosh around inside her she smiled as she compared the feeling to when Gareth soaked her pussy in much more cum.

She didn't tell this to Jake, of course. Not yet. She wanted to spend a day with Gareth first. She wanted to give Jake a present this smug cunt would never forget.

"What's that look for?" Jake said, frustrated, when he blasted her insides with his final shot.

Dani just smiled sweetly.

Thoroughly weirded out by her, Jake detached himself and stood up. Despite his cock being all hard and ready for more, he had plans for today: "I'm heading back to the house," he told her as he scavenged his clothes. Tossed aside last night in another lifetime.

"Aren't the trains still on strike until this afternoon?"

"I'll take an Uber," Jake said. "Should be low demand with everyone going back to the office."

"Hmmm... isn't Felicity home alone today?" Dani said, still smiling sweetly.

Jake looked at her, then decided there was no use lying anymore. "Yes," he said.

"Will she sign on the dotted line today if you give her a good fucking?"

"Yes," Jake said. "I take it you'll be working at the office today?"

His tone told Dani that he thoroughly expected her to spend all day drawing, while he spent all day fucking he woman he had been courting to be a client for his firm. Well... if Jake wanted to spend all day cheating on her, then it would only be fair...

"Of course," Dani said. "I have work to do. You have work to do. Let's keep out of each other's ways, eh?"

"Lets," Jake said, not sure how to interpret his girlfriend's new demeanour. Picking up the bag he carried his work in, Jake regarded her: Dani still lounged on the sofa, naked and sweaty, with his cum oozing out of her. Her grey eyes looking back at him with a coolness that hadn't been on her face the night before. What had he missed? She couldn't have fucked Gareth: Jake was sure he'd wake up if those two had got it on last night.

Whatever; he had a client to seduce. One more affluent whale for his bosses to talk about next time they all went golfing. This little side-project of his was getting annoying anyway: the skinny ex-druggie trying to keep clean was turning into a strong-willed woman with remarkable talent. Jake didn't think he could control her much longer. Such a shame: there was something about Danielle Cohen that really lit a fire in Jake that no bitch had before.

"Goodbye darling," Dani said, smiling sweetly after a few moments of Jake standing there, his expression confused; she could practically hear the gears in his mind whirring. "Do give Felicity my regards."

Jake grunted. "I'll see you at dinner," he said. "Don't be late. I'm cooking lasagna."

Dani took a shower after Jake left; soaking herself nicely and cleaning out his cum from inside her, not wanting to give Gareth a call until she was sure Jake had left the building (and most of Coytoss, on the safe side). Eventually, though, she felt safe enough to search her bag for her phone. Luckily there was just enough juice left for a quick call before she needed to charge it a bit for the journey over to the offices.

He picked up on the first ring. "Miss me?" She purred.

"Get over here, Dani."

He sounded excited. "What's happened?"

"I'm at the office," Gareth said. "There's no one here."

"Well if everyone working from home we could-"

"Remember that fantasy I told you about?"

Dani's smile grew.

*****

When Dani walked through the reception to find no one behind the desk her grin only grew wider. The halls leading to the open-plan offices were empty: the glass windows looking into the rooms where, on a normal day, dozens of people would be highly animated talking about... well... animation... all those rooms were empty, and when Dani entered the main office on the first floor she saw him at her desk, waving to her from across the empty room.

"Where *is* everyone?" Dani said to him when she got there, dropping her back on the chair beside him and quickly plugging her phone in to charge. "The trains are back to normal, right?"

Gareth shook his head. "Nah, they're fucked. There's like one every hour from the platform at Central, otherwise..." he spread his hands in a 'what are you going to do?' kind of way. "Checked my email: everyone's WFH today. Well... most people... saw a couple of the animators up on the floor above... said they had to come in to finish some rendering... otherwise most of the building is a fucking ghost town."

"I like it," Dani said, grinning. "It's like we've got this whole floor to ourselves." She leaned in a little closer, her eyes alight. "So... about last night..."

"I enjoyed it..." Gareth grinned. "How about you?"

"I haven't fucked anyone like that since Brad," Dani said. Referring, of course, to the father of her child and the wild romp in the back of his van.

"Was I better than Brad?" Gareth said, leaning his chin on his palm as he smiled confidently at her. He knew exactly what her answer would be.

He didn't expect the kiss. One that went on a little longer than he thought it would, until it was obvious neither of them wanted to stop. Their lips danced against each other: their tongues were wrapped up and wrestling. Deep moans escaping them as Dani climbed onto Gareth's seat.

"Here?" He said, feigning surprise.

Dani nodded. "Here... we've got the whole floor to ourselves... just like your fantasy..."

"But... Dani... cameras..." Gareth said as his hands explored her ass.

"Then let's give them a show..." She said, as she pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Unclipping her bra she cast it aside and pressed Gareth's head between her tits. Moaning as she felt his wet, warm lips against her skin. "Let's give them a show for the ages..."

And they did just that.

Within less than a minute they had torn off each other's clothes, and Dani moaned and gasped as she rode Gareth on the office chair. Her shapely ass slapping hard against his thighs as she took his huge cock good and hard, like she had done so many times the night before. Gareth bit and sucked at her fake tits as Dani held him close to her, and he held them in his hands when she leaned back and rocked her body; the chair groaning and squeaking in protest as these two horny lovers fucked furiously on top of it. Their fingers interlocked as Dani used his arms to hold herself steady as she bounced on his dick, moaning how much she loved his cock, until Gareth's head snapped back against the chair, his arms clenched her curvaceous buttocks, and pumped a huge volume of his thick cum up into her horny, needy pussy. Filling the office with the sounds of shared orgasms.

Grinning at her lover, Dani swept aside keyboards and mice to give them room on the desk, as Gareth crawled on top to hammer away at her; the force of their fucking shaking the desk, the expensive monitors swaying violently on their articulated arms. Gareth hammered his huge dick into her needy cunt until he slammed it deep, filling her with thick gunk as she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him tightly.

Rolling him over, sending her keyboard and mice flying, Dani rode him on the desk; her pale thighs keeping her pussy bouncing so hard on his raging pole the whole desk shuddered with the force of their fucking until it seemed like it would collapse beneath their lust. Sitting up Gareth wrapped his lips around her fake tits, sucking on them as she rode him furiously into a huge cum that saw her lean back on his legs, her hair falling all the way to the carpeted floor, moaning for an age as she felt his huge loads splash around inside her.

They both came and came: neither of them holding back from their pleasures, and neither of them looking to prove anything to the other regarding stamina or such. No, Dani and Gareth fucked to cum, and they did so on one desk after another; bouncing on one chair then another. Dani wrapped her arms around Gareth's shoulders, pulling his lips to hers as she screamed with how good he made her feel each time she came all over his cock.

Beneath the desks they fucked spooning, and facing; Gareth wrapping his legs between hers as he pistoned his dick. Holding her tits tightly as he pumped his cum deep into her. Kissing her long, pale neck until Dani held his head in her hands and shoved her tongue down his throat, before moving a lot further down to take his huge cock in her mouth. Blowing him underneath the desks, sucking his huge cock until she felt hot gunk splash the back of her throat.

Picking her up in his arms Gareth bounced Dani on his dick as he carried her across the office, kicking open the door to the meeting room and throwing her onto the large desk where, on any other day, dozens of their colleagues would be seated around discussing upcoming projects.

Today the only thing 'upcoming' was Gareth... 'cuming up' Dani as she rode him on that huge desk, clutching her tits as she passionately bounced on his dick for the umpteenth time that day. She rode him reverse cowgirl, and Gareth slapped her shapely ass she rocked her hips, gyrating on his cock to keep his pleasure coming (and cuming). Gareth straddled her and pistoned that dick of his between her tits, as Dani squeezed them tightly either side of his rigid pole, until with a roar of pleasure Gareth spewed thick jets of creamy gunk all over Dani's face. She stuck out her tongue and lapped up the sperm, licking her lips as she eye-fucked the handsome stud.

For ages the two fucked around the meeting room; Dani rode Gareth on chair after chair, their sex seeing them change from position to position in their eagerness to keep this romp hot. They fucked on the table with both of them taking turns to be on top; cuming each time before shifting to a new position. They fucked side-by-side, spooning like they had done so many times before in the hotel room (often right beside Jake while he slept!) They fucked under the tables, giggling like a pair of lovers fresh from loosing their virginity to each other as Gareth filled Dani with his seed, and she came hard all over his cock.

Leading him by the hand, Dani practically skipped into the staff room, where she threw him on the sofa and rode him frantically into the cushions. Cuming hard all over his dick as Gareth held her by her soft thighs and spewed his thick loads up into her with such force that Dani swore he was blasting his cum straight into her fertile womb.

Turning her over Gareth ploughed her fast, slamming his cock home and driving her face into the cushions; making her moan hard and loud-

"Ahem."

They both stopped. Gareth stared at Amanda, who had taken a single step into the staff room; an ear bud held in her hand explaining how she had not heard the loud fucking happening in the room on her approach. Neither Gareth nor Dani moved: frozen in place as they looked at her.

Amanda gingerly approached the table in the centre of the staff room and picked up the bag on the surface - that neither Gareth or Dani had noticed. "Just picking up some presents I got for a friend's baby shower," Amanda said. Turning around she walked out just as gingerly (neither of the naked pair had moved a muscle throughout the whole event), only to pause at the doorway; a thumbs up extended towards them both. "Oh, and... er... FINALLY! Seriously, guys! We were all getting worried you two weren't gonna do the nasty!"

"Does this mean we're not fired?" Dani asked, her voice partially muffled by the sofa cushion.