Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no," Amanda said. "Don't worry about making a mess: bodily fluids are in the contract for the cleaning staff. I'll see you both on Monday."

"Have a good one!" Gareth called out cheerfully as Amanda left.

"Bye Amanda!"

Hearing her reply fade as the woman walked away, the two grinned at each other, before they resumed their furious fucking.

The staff room saw much action, as Gareth fucked Dani on and against nearly everything: they made the vending machine shake as he held Dani against it and slammed his cock into her; bags of crips fell from their screws into the trough below as Dani clawed at the plastic window as her orgasm wracked her body, and Gareth spewed more cum up into her.

Pausing for a snack break, Dani and Gareth sat naked leaning against the vending machine, an array of free food opened around them. "We should do this more often," Dani said with a mouth full of crisps.

"The sex or shaking these machines?" Gareth replied between taking bites out of his Mars bar.

"Both."

"Both is good!"

And so the day went, and the two fucked all throughout the offices and the conference rooms, before, with a wide grin, Gareth led her up to the rooftop gardens. Finding the area just as empty as the offices below, the horny pair fucked on the astroturf between the raised flowerbeds. Their bodies glistened with sweat in the afternoon sun.

Holding her against one of the trees, Gareth pounded Dani silly as she clawed down his back; a fierce look on her face as she fucked back with equal strength and vigour. Legs wrapped tightly around his waist as his thick cock jackhammered her cum-filled pussy; squirting fluids all over the damn place as they fucked frantically. Her nails scored deep grooves into the bark as orgasm after orgasm hit, until Dani was practically hyperventilating.

Finally, after a whole day of sex, the two made it back down to where their clothes still lay near Dani's desk. As she pulled down her t-shirt Dani squealed as Gareth pulled her close, kissing her passionately (with a lot of tongue).

Eventually he stopped: "Don't go back to him," Gareth said. "Stay with me."

Dani placed a finger on his lips. "Let me deal with him tonight," she said. When Gareth made to speak she added: "I need to do this, Gareth. I need to confront my demons."

"I'm going to be honest, I don't get it."

"That's because you're not an addict," she said, giving him a kiss. "That's why I love you."

"Love you too... but if I don't hear from you by tomorrow morning I'm sending in the search party."

"My hero," Dani said, giving him a grin.

*****

"You're back."

Dani smiled sweetly at Jake as she walked into the kitchen, dropping her phone into the work bag as she observed that Jake had set the table for two. He really had faith she would come back to him, didn't he? "Smells wonderful," she said as she sat down.

"What happened to Gareth?" Jake said. "I figured you two would be spending some time after work with each other."

"He wasn't at work today," she lied. "How did it go today with Felicity?"

"She signed," Jake said. "She asked after you. Wanted to know how you were doing."

"What did you tell her?" Dani asked. He was so close to her now. Practically towering over her, but she held her ground. Allowed no fear to show; easily done, for she felt none towards him. He was a sad, pathetic figure to her now. Whatever had happened in Jacob Cook's life to make him such a hate-filled creature was truly tragic, but Dani herself had come from tragedy, and she did not allow it to cloud her view of the world and fill her heart with hate.

Jake gently caressed the line of her jaw, but not in the way of a lover regarding their loved one, but in the way a cattle owner might admire their favourite stock. "I told her you were busy," Jake said. "Busy working. I hope I wasn't lying to my new client."

"Of course not, babe," Dani said. Smiling sweetly at him. "It was a productive day for me too: I was practically the only one in the office. Got plenty of work done."

"I hope this means you won't be distracted this weekend," Jake said. "We've got a lot of work to do in the spare room."

Dani raised an eyebrow. It disgusted her that she immediately followed his train of thought. "I think we're getting ahead of ourselves, Jake," she said. "Before we make a room for the baby, we should make a baby..." Taking his hand, she gently pulled him out of the kitchen.

Jake smirked. "I guess last night made an impression on you."

"Hmmm... oh it did," she purred. He had no idea. "Let's go upstairs and celebrate your newest client. All that hard work of yours has paid off-"

His sudden movement - picking her up in his strong arms - caught her by surprise, but Dani recovered quickly: wrapping her legs around his waist and holding tightly to him, even planting an affectionate kiss on his lips (hiding her disgust well) as Jake carried her up the stairs and into their bedroom.

Throwing her down onto the bed, Jake knelt on the edge and began to untie her shoes, pulling both of them off and tossing them aside. The socks followed, then her skirt. As he paused to undress himself Dani removed her t-shirt, bra and panties; leaning over the side of the bed, she rummaged in the work bag she had dropped to one side when Jake threw her down. Taking out her phone and placing it on the bedside table, Dani retrieved what she had been looking for.

"How about we spice things up a little?" She said, holding up the pair of handcuffs.

Jake's smile grew a shade more sadistic. "Why not?" He said. She had been a most unruly little bitch, after all: he would enjoy making her beg for mercy all night after the shit she had pulled.

As he climbed across the bed to hold himself above her, Jake took the handcuffs from Dani. He took one of her slim wrists and attached one handcuff to the iron rail above her head, and was in the process of doing the same to her other wrist when she suddenly wrapped her legs around his waist and jerked her body.

It happened so fast: one moment Jake was an top, attaching the handcuffs to her wrist and the iron rail of the bedhead; then he felt her whole weight push against him, and in shock Jake did little to prevent the smaller woman from rolling him onto his back, with her coming along; Dani ending up on top of him. Her hands gripping his hands-

-which were now attached to the iron rail by the handcuffs.

"What? How the fuck?!?" Jake said, unable to comprehend how she had managed it.

Dani sat up straight. A smug grin on her face. "When you've been in handcuffs as often as I've been, Jake, you learn a thing or two about them..." Her hands travelled across his chest. "Now that I have your attention... I've got a confession to make..." Reaching down she gripped his hard cock and guided it up into her.

Jake immediately felt the warm fluids slopping around his thick shaft as she plunged it deep. "You BITCH!" He snarled. Arms straining at the handcuffs. "YOU FUCKING BIT-"

"YEAH! I'M A BITCH!" Dani grabbed his arms and held her face inches from his. "I FUCKED HIM, JAKE! I FUCKED HIM LAST NIGHT!" She lowered her face until she was almost touching his. Her eyes wide with fury and her lips twisted into a wicked grin. "AND I FUCKED HIM TODAY! I FUCKED HIM ALL DAY LONG! WE FUCKED EVERYWHERE IN THE OFFICE! HE CAME INSIDE ME SO MANY TIMES! CAN YOU FEEL IT? CAN YOU FEEL ALL OF HIS CUM?"

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU CUNT! YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

"FUCK YOU!" Dani spat. Straightening, she smirked down at him. "Take a good, long moment to feel it: that's seed from a real man up against your pathetic dick, Jake."

As she spoke Dani shifted her hips, using her pussy to slosh Gareth's sperm around Jake's big pole. The feeling of her lover's fluids moving between the insides of her pussy and Jake's cock was shockingly hot, and Dani couldn't help but get incredibly aroused by the whole situation.

"Gareth's ten times the man you will ever be!"

"WHORE! FUCKING CUNT!"

Back and forth she moved her hips; Dani took a great deal of satisfaction in Jake's vile, twisted expression as she used her pussy to rub Gareth's cum into the skin of Jake's cock. "Hmmm... you feel that, Jake? Feel that, baby? All that good, thick, virile cum soaking into your pitiful dick... do you feel it? Feel like a man now, Jake? You should: that's spunk from a real man, that is. Grade A masculinity. Proper Alpha shit, babe. Nothing like the rancid gunk you brew in those tiny balls of yours."

"FUCKING WHORE! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I'LL TEAR THAT FUCKING LYING TONGUE FROM YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU CUNT WHORE!"

Slamming her hands down on the sheets beside his head, Dani brought her face an inch from his. Her eyes were wide with fury. "LIKE YOU COULD, YOU PATHETIC, WRETCHED LITTLE CUCK!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!" The veins in Jake's face were practically trying to burst through his skin.

Straightening again, rotating her hips to keep Gareth's cum sloshing around Jake's cock - rock hard despite how enraged he appeared to be as he strained against the handcuffs - Dani smirked at the man she thought she once loved. "What was I to you, Jake? A little project? I heard about all your previous girlfriends. You never spoke about them. I get it now: they were all druggies."

Jake didn't say anything, just glared up at her.

"I wasn't the first girl you picked up outside an addicts anonymous meeting, was I?" Dani said as she rotated her hips. It felt so fucking good to feel all that cum inside her moving around this thick, rock hard dick. "Do you get off on it? Preying on vulnerable women and controlling them? You couldn't stand the idea of me being successful, could you? That's why we moved out here - away from my friends and my art! You didn't want me to rely on anyone but you!"

"I gave you a life-"

"I HAD A LIFE!" Dani roared. "AND YOU TRIED TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!"

"YOU WERE NOTHING!" Jake snarled back. "JUST A SAD, PATHETIC LITTLE CUNT!"

"You're the pathetic one," Dani said. "A sad, little man who needs to take everything away from a woman before he can feel safe. You just can't handle a woman who actually has her own goals in life. Who wants more than just... you... you're broken..." She leaned closer. His eyes were wide with fury. "What happened... did mummy not love you enough?"

His sudden motion forced her to jerk back in shock.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING WHORE! FUCKING CUNT WHORE PIECE OF SHIT! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME, BITCH! ANYWHERE YOU GO I WILL FIND YOU! YOU CAN'T HIDE!"

Dani smiled as she climbed off of him. As Jake continued to hurl threats at her - his arms red with the strain of pulling the handcuffs - Dani casually reclothed herself, and when fully dressed picked up her phone from where it had been sitting, unnoticed on the bedside table. Holding it up in front of her, Dani spoke into it: "is that enough?"

"That should be plenty enough for a restraining order," Theo's voice sounded.

It took a moment to register with Jake, but when it finally clicked he began thrashing harder; the bed frame groaning with the strength of this man. "THEO, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF-"

"I would stop talking if I were you."

Jake immediately stopped at the sound of Ewa's voice.

"Mr Cook," Ewa Kowalska, Jake's boss at H&F, said, as if she somehow knew, from wherever she was currently, of the way Jake was lying there on the bed, slowly growing white with shock. "I've turned a blind eye to your questionable romantic involvements to date, but I will not tolerate such behaviour bleeding into your capacity to act as a distinguished member of H&F, nor will I tolerate such behaviour towards a client of our firm, as Miss Cohen is. I will see you in my office on Monday. Are we clear?"

Jake's mouth opened and closed. No sound came out. Dani almost laughed.

"Are we clear, Mr Cook?"

"Answer the boss lady, Jake," Theo said.

"Yes," Jake said.

"Louder please."

"We're clear, Ewa."

"Good. Now you're to allow Miss Cohen to leave the property tonight without incident, or our meeting on Monday will be regarding your resignation. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Ewa. I'm not going anywhere, anyway."

"Why is that?"

"I've handcuffed him to the bed," Dani answered for Jake.

There was a curious sound on the other end, like three people trying not to laugh. "Good call," Ewa said. Her voice betrayed her mirth. "I'll alert the police after you've left the property."

"What? You're going to leave me here until she leaves?" Jake bitched.

Dani shrugged. "Gives you plenty of time to consider your life choices, doesn't it?"

"Sounds like you bit off more than you can chew," Theo said through the phone.

Dani smiled in agreement: flashing Jake a grin as she grabbed her best clothes from inside the wardrobe. Grabbing one of the larger travel cases from underneath the bed Dani regarded Jake, laying there on the bed all chained up, and felt somewhat sorry for him.

"Thanks for the help, Theo, Mark," Dani said.

Mark Kent, Alex's husband and lawyer at H&F, spoke up for the first time: "No problem, Dani. You take care now."

"Take care, Dani," Theo said.

"Thanks guys," Dani said, hanging up. Still looking at Jake, she frowned when she saw a grin on his face. "What are you smiling about?"

"You're gonna miss me," Jake said. "After all this... you're gonna miss me."

"Is that what you think?" Now it was Dani's turn to smirk. "No Jake... I think you're going to miss me."

The look on his face told her she was right, and Dani knew she would remember that sight for the rest of her life.

God, it felt fucking great!

*****

"Dude, the dishes?" Harry said, pointing to the stacked plates still sitting unwashed in the sink of their shared house, as he looked across the open plan room to where Gareth was still sitting almost literally on the edge of his seat. Staring at his phone like had been doing all night.

"Yeah... in a moment..." Gareth said, not really listening.

Harry turned to Cathy, who was leaning against the counter dividing the two areas of the room with a half-eaten orange in her hand. She shrugged in reply to Harry's unspoken question.

"I'm not doing the washing up again!" Harry said. "I always do the washing up!" He looked at Cathy again. "Where's Matt?"

Cathy shrugged again. "Dunno. Probably abducted by aliens again."

The doorbell took all of them by surprise.

"That better be fucking Matt," Harry muttered as he strode out into the hallway.

It wasn't Matt on the doorstep, but a very attractive pale-skinned brunette.

"Erm... is Gareth here?" She said in a thick Eroshire accent.

Harry was about to reply when someone pushed past him. He watched as Gareth grabbed the woman's head and pulled her into a face-devouring kiss. A question had just about formed on his lips when the woman practically lept into Gareth's arms, and his housemate began carrying her up the stairs.

"Hi! You must be Dani!" Cathy said casually as she walked into the hallway to see Gareth and his mystery woman disappearing upstairs. Leaning on the bannisters she called up after the horny pair "don't worry about your luggage! We can bring that in for you!"

Harry sighed as he reached down and picked up one of the bags the woman had dropped when she kept into Gareth's arms. "Guess I'm doing the fucking dishes again."

*****

It was almost a full day when Dani stumbled down the stairs and fell onto the sofa. She turned a tired head to the woman sitting next to her as she heard Gareth stumble past and collapse into the chair beside. "Hey... you must be Cathy..."

Cathy grinned and held up the open pizza box that had been lying on the table in front. "Hey," she said. "Meat feast?"

"Fuck yes!" Dani moaned as she devoured the slice. A large bottle of water was held in front of her by a tall guy standing behind the sofa. "Oh God... you're a lifesaver... er..."

"Matt," Matt Stubbs said as he handed a second bottle to Gareth, who began drinking down the contents like he had been stranded in the desert for a year. "Jesus, Gareth!"

"We were worried you guys might never leave that room!" Cathy said, grinning.

"Yeah... I think we've got it out of our system," Gareth said.

"Definitely," Dani said, wincing as she shifted her posture. "I'm so fucking sore."

"Same!" Gareth said. "I don't think my dick works anymore..."

"Such a shame," Cathy said. Catching Gareth's eye she gestured with her own eyes to Dani.

Dani noticed the exchange as she down a second pizza slice. "What's this?"

"Oh... Cathy wants to know if you're bi," Gareth said, bemused.

Dani looked back at Cathy, then allowed her eyes to roam the full length of the hot brunette on the sofa beside her. "Hmm... tell you what," Dani said, smiling. "Let me get some feeling back in my pussy first, *then* we'll talk."

Gareth rolled his eyes. "What about you, Matt?" He jokingly said as his housemate sat down.

"Nah, I'm good mate."

Dani raised an eyebrow at Cathy.

"He's dating an alien," the other woman helpfully clarified.

Dani looked at her new boyfriend.

"Welcome to my world," Gareth said with both bemusement and resignation.

****

The sun was out in force, and the brass-coloured tiles of Tinto Square were dazzling. Dani had been living in his world for several weeks now, and as she walked with Gareth by her side to the meet-up with the two other men who had helped her secure this freedom, she clutched his hand tightly as she talked. "Question time!"

Gareth smiled. "OK," he said, used to her random acts of trivia now, "what's this one?"

"Coytoss is the fourth largest UK city by population, right? So what's the top three?"

He frowned in thought. "Well obviously London-"

"Nope!"

"What? Oh fuck... this is a 'gotcha' thing, isn't it?"

Dani grinned. "Only two parts of Greater London have 'city' status: Westminster and the City of London. Both of them are really tiny in population compared to Coytoss. Top three UK cities by population are Birmingham, Leeds, and Glasgow."

"Really? Glasgow? Fuck 'em..." Gareth muttered.

"I know," she sighed. "We need to get breeding here."

"I'm doing my part," Gareth said, smirking.

She gave him a bemused look. "You sure are," she muttered. Dani could had a pussy packed full of cum from their mini-marathon this morning. In fact she couldn't recall the last time she'd walked around town, or went to work, and *didn't* have Gareth's seed filling one of her holes.

Dani couldn't remember ever being this infatuated with a boyfriend before!

Gareth was also thinking about how hard he had fallen for Dani. It just felt right to be inside her tight pussy, pleasing her with his cock for hours on end.

However getting some fresh air occasionally would do them good - the room they now shared at the house was starting to stink of sex no matter how often they opened the windows, burned incense sticks, or used air fresheners.

Besides, the lawyers had offered to buy them lunch.

Speaking of the lawyers: Dani waved at Theo as she approached with Gareth in hand. "Hey!"

"Join us!" Theo said, gesturing at the two empty chairs at the table.

Mark Kent got up to pull a seat out for Dani, as Gareth took the seat next to Theo.

"How's everything?" Mark said as he sat down next to Dani. Alex's husband was a handsome man, of the movie-star-handsome variety; with a smile that warmed Dani's heart as well as sent shivers through her pussy (down girl!). "Hear you've been living with three guys and a girl."

"It's crowded," Dani admitted. She didn't mention the frequent threesomes with Cathy, who'd quickly become a great fuck-buddy for spicing up Gareth and Dani's sex life. In fact all they did these days when they weren't at work was fuck, so it was nice to be sitting out here in public for a change. "We need to find a place."