Three's Company

Story Info
A MtF Boss works a late night with two FtM Interns.
1.2k words
4.1
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers

Contrasts were beautiful.

Or at least that's what Nora thought as she sat there in her office chair, leaned back, with the mouth of one of her interns around her throbbing cock while the other used their eager tongue to wash those heavy, cumladen, goose eggs that she called balls. Slow, in tandem, they greedily did their best to worship the woman that'd granted them the internship at her firm as their way of 'thanking her.' Sly, and Devlin, both handsome young transmen.

Twinks, if you asked her.

Nora was nothing short of an amazon, chiseled from granite with those powerfully corded muscles, from the sculpted calves of an athlete to the quads and hamstrings of a Roman Gladiator, the woman was cut nearly everywhere except for that ivory obelisk that Sly was desperately trying to choke down his throat to no particular success; the woman was entirely too big to fit down his throat.

"Nn. Is that your best? If you file paperwork like you suck cock then you might be in trouble, Dear." Calmly, a hand dropping to his messy blonde moptop, pushing down on his head. He choked, he gasped, the hard pop of a massive cock entering his throat resounding through the office much to her amusement. His hands went from her shaft to her thighs, Devlin not once pausing to help his friend, but rather focused on trying to stuff both of those heavy balls deeper and deeper into his mouth, looking more like a chipmunk than a man.

It was all the same to her really, especially as she released the boy's hair, causing him to come up with a hacking fit, saliva still connecting his mouth to the head of her battering ram.

Picture perfect, her cock throbbed at the sight of his messy mouth. He was about to complain over what she did but she was standing, almost bowling Dev over as she grabbed Sly and pushed him over that desk, snapping her fingers to his counterpart and pointing directly at the desk ahead of him. "Drop that pants and sit, Boy. Pull out that little pussy for your friend to munch on while fuck him hard enough to make him question his gender." That got a squawk of protest out of Sly but she silenced that with a hard smack to his ass, making it jiggle from the recoil, her hands soon jerking down the poor man's pants.

Small, but round, soft, the kind of ass you really only saw on a runway, the man could have been a model; not that Nora cared about his employment prospects beyond being her personal cocksleeve. She was insatiable, hungry for something that food couldn't touch. That cock was lined up and then pushed, the spitsoaked head of that monolithic cock was pushed against Sly's soaking netherlips, the man's pussy being pushed apart by the entrance of that bitch breaker between her legs.

Devlin wasn't wasting time either, oh no! He'd shed those slacks, not even bothering to take his tie off, or his shirt, he just clamored to that desk. His little bush trying to hide what laid between his thighs, the man wasted no time in scooting forward, offering himself out to his friend who was too busy getting his kidneys touched from the inside out to even notice.

"Nn. Oh-- Oh fuck. I--"

"Too big for you, Sly?" Nora crooned before smacking the meat of his upturned ass.

"N-no. I.. You're so goddamn big, Miss Gallagher. Fuck. I.. I didn't know cocks were this big."

"Now you do. Now, use that mouth for something important."

Nora didn't wait for protest, she simply grabbed him by that blonde mane and SHOVED his face into Devlin's waiting cunt, rubbing his face across it, making those juices soak it amidst the 'nn's and 'unnngh's of protest as the heady scent of Dev's arousal consumed him.

Well, that and the fact that his guts were being rearranged by his boss.

Nora was a stallion. Majestic, strong, and overbearing to the point of arrogance. Strong hands lifted those hips, practically wheelbarrowing him, taking his feet right off the ground. Those hands pulled back, her hips hammered forward with those heavy balls slapping against Sly's thighs with each hard pass, a stomach lined with a cobblestone road of a physique collided with the poor man's ass, smacking against it. She was unrelenting and ruthless, the kind of fuck that happene when you owed someone drug money and she was clearly not intending to stop as she took him from behind again, and again, and--

"FUCK ME, GOD, PLEASE, AHHH! I'M CUMMING!" He shrieked, his body seizing up, trying to hide his face in those thighs as he sank his weight down. "I-- OH!" A second wave hit him, his thighs clenching, his body atop Dev's who held him, or he did at least until strong hands grabbed his legs and yanked while shoving Sly up on him with a gasp. Nora pulled out of one only to shove it into another without missing a beat.

Hard, fast, without an ounce of mercy. Not the slow, deep, pumps she'd used on Sly, oh no. She hit Devlin like a freight train. Eager to reach her end soon, her hips' piston powered thrusts were going to be the result of bruises all up and down Dev's thighs, her hands gripping his tender ass to keep him up. The poor boy couldn't breathe, he couldn't catch a break, hell, he could barely think with that gooned out brain, a plump bottom lip being torn by teeth, his eyes crossing in bliss. Sly tried to comfort him, to bring him back down, but it was a lost cause, the boy's tongue lolled out of his mouth, his head dropping back with a thud.

He didn't have to scream, both of them could hear how his body shook, the man practically squirting across the length of that violating cock, soaking it in his cum as he curled up under his friend, his roommate, his fellow intern.. His lover? Who knew? Nora didn't and she didn't care by how she was rounding on them, leaving them laying there only to lift her cum soaked cock..

"Mouths open, now." Was her only warning as she stroked the cock, rubbing it between their abused lips, holding their heads together for just a moment, just long enough for a shuddering moan to leave her.

Load after load came out of that stud's cock, those heavy equine like balls being emptied with each hard throb of that prominent vein, spewing out across their flushed faces. That thick cum coated them in globs, nearly pints of cum had spewed out of her. It was equal parts impressive and comical, the big woman huffing, her massive chest heaving, those tits bouncing with each lungful of air before she pulled back, looking at her handiwork.

"...Clean this up before you leave tonight." Those were her final words before pulling her skirt down and grabbing her phone, leaving both of those poor lads flabbergasted as she left them in a pool of their own cum.

And hers.

It was nice to be the boss.

iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers