Three's Company, Four's a Crowd Pt. 01

Story Info
Jennifer and Dawn have a meeting in the ladies room.
2.7k words
4
7.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and David were on their way to meet Jennifer's best friend Dawn and the new man in her life. Dawn would constantly talk Jennifer's ear off about her latest liaison and about how great her new beau was in bed. Dawn would often go into great detail about her sex life with sometimes making Jennifer blush at how graphic she would get.

Jennifer and David pulled up to the restaurant and as they made their way to the entrance they saw Dawn and her man out in front in the middle of a hot makeout session. Jennifer and David walked up to them and said hello. Dawn and her beau broke their embrace, their faces flush as they flashed a couple of sheepish grins and were slightly out of breath.

Dawn looked beautiful in a bright red dress and red lipstick. Dawn is a stunning blonde well endowed in the chest, thick and curvy with great big big baby blue eyes and good looking tan. Franklin was dressed in a nice sport coat, pressed slacks and an expensive looking designer tee. Franklin was a tall handsome man very fit with dark ebony skin.

Jennifer was physically very different then her friend. She is a petite Latina with a firm and toned body from regularly going to the gym with a much smaller chest but still very perky and cute bosoms. She was in a sleek black dress with shiny black heels looking every bit as beautiful as her BFF. They were all dressed to the nines save for David who was in a faded blue polo and loose fit jeans and sneakers. One of these things is not like the others and it was noticeable.

Jennifer and Dawn embraced each other warmly. Dawn gave her friend a quick friendly peck on the lips which she did every time she and her friend greeted each other. This show of affection between the two always made David feel uncomfortable. Dawn gave David a tepid hug as well and then introduced her other half to the gang.

"This is my guy Franklin. Franklin, these are my friends Jennifer and David."

The men shook hands exchanging pleasantries. Franklin then took a hold of Jennifer's hand but instead of shaking it he gently held her hand in his and leaned down gently touching his lips upon the top of her hand. All the while keeping his gaze on hers causing her to blush.

"Charmed." Was all he said causing Jennifer to slightly giggle. Jennifer could see that Franklin was quite the smooth player. He held out his arm to Dawn and then looked over to Jennifer and extended out to her as well

"Shall we ladies." Franklin and the girls proceeded to walk into the restaurant/nightclub arm in arm with David following a few steps behind all but forgotten by the group. The foursome sat down and proceeded to order their food and a bevy of alcoholic drinks. All through dinner Franklin and Dawn were doting on one another and being openly affectionate. They shared the story of how they met and of all the fun things they have been doing since becoming a couple.

Jennifer loved hearing their stories and thought they were so cute together. She was really happy that Dawn had found someone so special and so handsome. Jennifer was completely charmed by her friend's new man who was the total polar opposite of David. David had put on a few pounds since he and Jennifer got married and his ex drive has waned through the years while hers has been on overdrive as of late. She has had to rely on her dildos and vibrators to bring her orgasmic relief.

Franklin stood up and held his hand out to Dawn asking her to dance with him. Jennifer asked David if he would like to get up and dance as well knowing the likely answer would be no as David had two left feet and hated dancing. He was not interested much to Jennifer's disappointment as she loved to dance.

"Come and dance with us." Franklin held out his hand to Jennifer as well. Jennifer looked over at David and then up to Franklin and his gorgeous smile and gladly took his hand in hers and accepted his gracious invitation not giving David another thought.

The threesome walked on to the dance floor hand in hand and proceeded to sway to the groovy tunes being played by the house DJ. Jennifer and Dawn loved dancing together and would go out to the clubs whenever they could. Jennifer and Dawn held hands as they danced with each other giggling, smiling and gazing into each other's eyes. Franklin was behind Dawn with his hands on her hips swaying in unison with her body grinding his bulge against her ass getting her all hot and bothered.

Dawn grabbed Jennifer by the hips as well bringing her in closer until they were dancing belly to belly grinding up against one another. The three friends lost themselves in the music and became one on the dance floor touching and grinding against one another. Next thing Jennifer knew Franklin had made his way behind her and was grinding himself into her.

Jennifer's eyes grew wide when she felt how large his bulge was. Dawn had talked about how big he was many times but she thought that she was just exaggerating. She could clearly feel that she had not been in the least. Franklin had his large hands on Jennifer's hips and was gently swaying his body with hers. His hands made his way from her hips and were rubbing up and down her body, occasionally brushing up against her breasts causing her nipples to harden.

Jennifer found the scent of Franklin's divine smelling designer cologne intoxicating. A far cry from the cheap Axe body spray that David spritzed on himself before leaving the house. All the alcohol that they had consumed that night had lowered their inhibitions and they felt free to intermingle with one another as if no one else was on the dance floor. Jennifer could feel Franklin's hot warm breath on her neck, his lips brushing ever so slightly against her ear as he whispered in his sexy as hell voice, "You smell really nice tonight."

Jennifer's panties immediately became damp and she realized that she needed to cool herself down before things got out of hand. She quickly excused herself to use the ladies room and was gone in a flash. Dawn followed right behind her to make sure that her friend was okay. Jennifer went into the restroom and splashed some cold water on her face and let out a long breath.

"Hey, girl are you okay?" She rubbed her friend's back and brushed the hair out of her eyes.

"Yeah, sure I just needed to cool down a bit. I am just feeling a bit warm from all the dancing, that's all."

"Look, Franklin didn't mean anything by how he acts, he is just a really friendly and fun loving guy. I really hope that he didn't upset you or anything."

"No, of course not. Franklin is a really sweet guy and I really like him. I am happy that you found a guy like him. I can tell that he is really into you."

"That's really great to hear. I am so glad that you approve of him. It really means so much to me. I can tell that he really likes you too. All I do is talk about you to him and of how much our friendship has meant to me and of all our wild misadventures."

"What exactly have you told him?" Jennifer asked hesitantly.

"You know about our wild drunk college days and about what happened after your bachelorette party."

"Please, God tell me you didn't." Jennfer's face was flush with embarrassment.

"Sweetie he isn't judgmental the way David is. He likes hearing about our friendship and all the fun that we've had together."

Dawn had hired a male stripper for Jen's bachelorette party and there was plenty of drinking going on that night. After all of Jennifer's friends had left for the night it was just Dawn and Jennifer left to clean up the mess from the night's festivities. The stripper who was named Reanaldo decided to hang around and share a few more drinks with the girls. One thing led to another and the three of them ended up having a wild night of drunken uninhibited threeway sex. In fact Dawn even recorded some of the encounter on her phone and has masturbated many times to the video memories of that night. She has even shared that video with Franklin and they have had some ferocious sex afterwards.

"What else have you told him? Does he know about everything we've done together.?"

"He knows that we have experimented with one another in college." Jennifer was mortified about how much this stranger knew of her life. She and Dawn had fooled around a bit in college after getting a few drinks into them but had never fully gotten it on. Their encounters mainly consisted of heavily making out and some groping and fondling. It wasn't until her bachelorette party where they really let loose and made love to one another. Dawn saw how embarrassed her friend was and gave her a hug.

"Look hon, Franklin is so cool and chill and he doesn't care about what you and I did when we were young and dumb. You are my best friend and I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you or embarrass you. He and I tell each other everything. We have no secrets between us and he is very open minded. He has been really looking forward to meeting you and making a good impression on you because he knows how important you are to me."

"I love you Jennifer."

"I love you too."

Dawn held Jennifer's face in her hand and gazed lovingly into her eyes. She then gently pressed her lips to Jennifer's. They kissed tentatively at first then with growing fervor swirling their tongues together. Jennifer had not shared an intimate kiss like this with Dawn since her bachelorette night. She had almost forgotten how good a kisser she was and how soft her lips were.

Dawn was her best friend and had been the maid of honor at her wedding to David just mere days after their night of passionate threeway lovemaking with Renaldo. Jennifer had felt so guilty about that night. It was the only time she had ever been unfaithful to David before or since that night. It didn't help matters that Dawn's plus one to her wedding had been Renaldo.

They had their ceremony at a beautiful hotel close to the airport where they would be leaving for their honeymoon once the wedding weekend was over and done with. Dawn and Renaldo had the room right next to Jennifer's and David's and they could hear the two fucking loudly all weekend long. David and Jennifer's lovemaking was very tame in comparison partly due to the guilt that Jennifer was feeling over her night of infidelity and reliving that night over and over that weekend especially as her two cohorts in that threesome were right next door causing such a distraction.

Over the course of that weekend Dawn had actually invited Jennifer to sneak on over so that they could have some fun together and as tempted as she may have been she said no. She was now a married woman and she was determined to honor her vows to the man that she loved and wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Jennifer broke their kiss and started to pull away from Dawn.

"We can't..." Jennifer meekly protested.

"Yes we can..." Dawn said and shoved her tongue back into Jennifer's mouth and pushed her into one of the empty stalls locking the door so they could have some privacy. Dawn was fondling Jennifer's petite breasts over her slinky black dress as she kept on making out with her best friend. Dawn slipped her hand up her friend's dress and began rubbing Jennifer's pussy over her panties. Jennifer moaned into Dawn's mouth and that was all the motivation she needed to continue on.

Dawn dropped down to her knees and took in the scent of her friend's vagina and pulled down Jennifer's damp panties. She gently blew on her clit causing Jennifer's body to shiver in pleasure. She then began gently nibbling and sucking on her clit. Jennifer let out a gasp at the feel of her friends' tongue on her. As Dawn ate her friend out she slipped her hand down her wet panties and fingered her own wet pussy.

"You taste even sweeter than I remember, baby...slurp,slurp,slurp... You have no idea how often I masturbate thinking about the night of your bachelorette party. Renaldo and I still talk from time to time and he asks about you...slurp,slurp,slurp... He really wanted another go at you the weekend we went to your wedding and so did I." Jennifer chuckled at this.

"You are such a bitch. I still can't believe you invited him to my wedding, especially after what we had done. Your tongue still feels so good...I was so tempted to join you guys in your hotel room all that weekend especially listening to you guys fucking...Oh God you're going to make me cum...I love David...I shouldn't be doing this...I shoudn't have cheated on him back then..."

"I know you love David..." Dawn said in between licks and sucks... "I love you too and I know that you love me...slurp, slurp,slurp...I have been in your life long before David came along...slurp,slurp,slurp...you were mine first...slurp"

"Oh yes...your tongue is so good baby...I do love you...I was yours first and I will always be yours...David's never made me feel that way that you make me feel...David has never made me cum as hard as you and Renaldo did that night..."

"I want to make you cum...slurp,slurp,slurp...cum for me baby..." Dawn slipped her fingers in Jennifer' juicy pussy as she sucked on her clit.

"I'm gonna cum..." Jennifer squealed as her body quivered and shook as wave after wave of her orgasm overtook her body. Dawn came all over her fingers as Jennifer came in her face.

Dawn stood up slightly out of breath and kissed Jennifer again. Dawn's face was covered with Jennfer's juices.

"You taste so good," Dawn said.

"I do taste pretty good." Jennifer giggled and kissed Dawn a bit more. Dawn had Jennifer lick her own pusy juice from her fingers.

"How do I taste?" Dawn asked.

"So good...even sweeter than the last time we were together. Let's get cleaned up. I am sure David is wondering what has happened to us." They shared one last kiss and then walked out of the stall. A group of women who entered afterwards were gathered close to the stall and had been eavesdropping. Neither girl cared as they were in a state of euphoria from their encounter. They walked up to the faucets and cleaned themselves up. They fixed each other's makeup and tidied up and then walked out of the restroom. Franklin and David were sitting in awkward silence at their table. They both stood up to greet the girls.

"Is everything alright," Franklin asked.

"We're good hon. We were just having a bit of girl talk weren't we Jen?"

"Um, yeah...girl talk...just getting caught up."

Franklin kissed Dawn and then had a bit of a surprised look on his face.

"What is it?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know. Your lips taste like you've been..."

"It's a new lip gloss flavor baby, that's all." Jennifer looked mortified. He knows she thought to herself.

"How do you feel about going over to Jennifer and David's place for a night cap?"

David didn't look like he liked the idea.

"They'll just hang out for a bit of honey. Dawn and I haven't had much time to spend together lately and it will give us a chance to get to know Franklin a little better." David grudgingly agreed and they were off. David asked Jennifer if she wouldn't mind driving as he was feeling a bit woozy from all the alcohol he had consumed.

to be continued...