Three's Not a Crowd

Story Info
We save a life.
2.7k words
4.2
9.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Word to the Wise...

Women should not drive alone when there is a predicted snow storm to hit... anything can happen...

*****

My wife, Trish and I, my name is David, drove up to our cabin for a romantic weekend last winter. The weather forecast was for snow, which we were glad to hear as we love to go snowmobiling. When we got to the cabin we unpacked our stuff and I checked out the generator and I filled it with gas and brought in a ton of wood for the fireplace.

I checked out the snowmobiles and filled them with gas and started them up and they were running like champs.

Trish prepared lunch and we relaxed from the long trip. As we ate we saw that it already started snowing. We were all set for the weekend.

I put the radio on and listened to the weather report...'Heavy snow expected with high winds and drifts ending in two days'...

I said to Trish, "Looks like we might be up here longer than the weekend."

"Well, we have enough food and water. The generator has gas and we have plenty of wood. What else do we need?"

"Nothing that I can think of. I guess we will have to amuse ourselves inside until the snow gets deeper."

We both laughed and Trish disappeared into the bedroom. After a few minutes, she came out wearing a see through piece of lingerie that I never saw before.

Trish said, "I thought this might come in handy for the weekend. Don't you agree?"

"I think it will come in very handy."

I got up and went to her, hugged and kissed her and then she went into the bedroom. I got a bottle of wine and two glasses and joined her. She was in the bed as I poured her some wine. As she drank the wine, I removed my clothes and sipped my wine and joined her in bed.

We put our wine down and started making out. God, she smelled and looked so good. She is such a sexy woman, always was too. For a woman of 35, 5'5", 115, long auburn hair, full tits, very suckable nipples and trimmed pussy, she is perfect.

We made love most of the rest of the day and into the night. I don't even remember when we fell asleep from exhaustion.

In the morning we woke up only to look outside and see a foot of snow on the ground. We showered and had breakfast and decided to venture out and go snowmobiling as it was still snowing.

We dressed warmly and headed outside.  We got on our snowmobiles and headed out along a path. The snow was deep and it was windy but it was beautiful. We must have been out an hour or more when we headed to the frozen lake. As we got closer to the lake I saw something. We stopped and then realized that it was a car with the front end partially submerged. We drove over to the car and I got off and checked the car and there was a woman inside. With Trish's help we got the woman out. We put her on my snowmobile and we drove back to the cabin as quickly as we could.

We got her inside and laid her on our bed. She was unconscious, alive but very cold and wet. We got her undressed and into Trish's pj's and covered her with blankets to get her warm.

As she slept, we looked through her belongings and found out her name, Margaret, 25 years old and from the city. There was a telephone number as well.

As Trish made some soup for when she woke up, I called that number. A woman answered and I said, "Hello, you don't know me. My name is David and my wife and I just rescued Margaret. Her car was partially in a lake. She's ok. We are taking care of her. She is sleeping now. We just wanted you to know."

"Oh, my goodness. Are you sure she is ok? Thank you ever so much. She's my sister."

"As soon as she is able, I'll have her call you. We are up in the mountains in our cabin so it will be awhile before we can leave. We have a lot of snow up here."

"Ok. Thank you and have her call me."

"I will. Bye."

About an hour later Trish yelled out to me that our guest was waking up. I walked in the bedroom when I heard Margaret say, "Where am I? What happened?"

Trish replied, "You had an accident. We found you in your car which was partially in the lake. We got you out and brought you to our cabin. David & I got you out of your wet clothes and put on my pj's to keep warm. My name is Trish."

"I don't remember...the last thing I do remember was my GPS telling me to make a right turn."

I said to her, "Well, we are glad you are ok. We called your sister and told her what happened. You can call her later after you have some hot soup."

"I don't know how to thank you both."

"No need to. Just stay in bed and enjoy Trish's soup."

"I told your sister that because of the heavy snow it will be a few days before we can leave here."

"That's not a problem."

"What were you doing driving up here in the snow by yourself?"

"Being stupid, I guess. I was on my way to visit a friend and got lost. The GPS wasn't so fucking smart after all."

We laughed and told her she was a lucky woman.

"Where are my clothes?"

"They are still drying. Sorry about the pj's but it was them or nothing."

"I appreciate them. Thank you. I'm a little embarrassed though...you guys seeing me naked."

"Don't be...We both have seen naked women before and men too. We are nudists."

"Really...so am I. And my friend is too. We were going to spend the weekend naked." As she laughed.

"Well, you can go naked here if you like. We wouldn't mind. The generator is working fine and the heat from the fireplace will keep you warm."

"Thank you. The soup is delicious by the way. May I ask what you guys are doing up here?"

Trish replied, "Well, actually, we came up here for a quiet romantic weekend."

"Oh, and I ruined it for you. I'm so sorry."

"Margaret, you are not ruining anything. If we want to be romantic we will be.  It doesn't make a difference if you are here. We aren't the shy type Margaret."

Margaret laughed and turned red from embarrassment.

I said, "Margaret, what do you do when you're not getting lost in the woods?"

"I, umm, I work in the movie industry."

"Wow, that must be exciting. What do you do?"

"Umm, I assist the director."

Trish said, "Oh, I wish I had a job like that. It sounds so exciting. What kind of movies? Maybe we have seen some."

"I don't think you would have seen these movies."

"We might have..."

"I'm a little embarrassed to say, they are adult movies."

Trish replied, "Wow. Are you in them or are you a behind the scenes person?"

"Actually, I am in them."

I looked at Trish and said, "Margaret, that's nothing to be ashamed of. It's a job and if you like it, so what. If people don't like it, fuck them."

Trish said, "Margaret, we aren't prudes. We watch them every now and then...and we enjoy them, particularly the threesome movies."

"Thank you. That's nice to know. I do enjoy making them."

"Enough about work. Is it still snowing?"

Margaret looked out the window and said, "It sure is. Looks like over a foot of snow. We'll be here forever."

Trish said, "That wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

We laughed and by now it was time for lunch. Trish fixed up some sandwiches and we ate and drank some wine. When we finished Trish brought out Margaret's dry clothes.

Margaret said, "If it's ok with you guys, I'd rather be nude, if you're ok with it."

Trish looked at me and I smiled and she said, "You know that's not a bad idea. What do you say hon?"

"It's fine with me."

We all undressed and sat around the fireplace. This was really the first time I had a good look at Margaret. She was about 5'6", maybe 125, big tits, a smooth pussy and imagined her in a porno movie.

We chatted awhile and then I said,  "Margaret, why don't you call your sister & friend to let them know you're ok?"

Then she got up and called her sister and talked to her for awhile and then she called her friend to let her know what happened.

After she finished her calls, she joined us again at the fireplace.

It was so nice & peaceful...

We chatted for a long time like we knew her for years. She was a delightful young lady.

However, as we chatted, and I don't know why, my cock started to get hard. I tried to cover it up but it was no use. Trish saw it and said, "David, why is your cock hard?" "I don't know. It must be because of the two beautiful naked women I'm with."

"Well, do something about it."

I got up and headed to the bathroom to jerk off but Margaret said, "Don't go. If it's ok with you & Trish, I would be happy to take care of that for you."

I looked at my wife and she sat there speechless, then said, "Margaret, that's not necessary."

"But I want to. That's the least I can do. Besides, I do it all the time at work so I'm ok with it."

Trish looked at me and smiled and replied, "Well Margaret, if you want to, he's all yours."

Margaret said, "You've got a nice one here. It should be in the movies," and slipped her mouth over my cock. She moved her mouth up and down my shaft as Trish looked on.

After awhile, I started moaning a little..."That feels good Margaret.." She continued sucking and then she started sucking my balls. I grabbed Trish's arm as I was ready to cum. "I'm going to cum." Then as I was filling her mouth with my cum, I turned to Trish and kissed her and squeezed her tit. It felt like I would never stop cumming. As Margaret still had my cock in her mouth, Trish rubbed the top of Margaret's head and then moved her hand down to her tits and started playing with them. Margaret looked up and smiled and stood up giving Trish access to her body.

As I rested, I watched Trish play with Margaret's tits and then my wife moved her mouth onto one of Margaret's nipples and started sucking it. Trish pulled Margaret to her, their naked bodies pressed together.

I said, "Why don't we get more comfortable in the bedroom?"

I got up and followed the women into the bedroom. We all got on the bed and the women continued where they left off. I watched as my wife made love to Margaret. It was the first time I ever saw her with a woman and it looked fucking amazing.

I then sat in a chair while I was stroking my hard cock.

It wasn't long before Margaret was on top of my wife and grinding her smooth pussy into my wife's trimmed pussy. I could see their juices pouring out into their thighs. Trish started moaning aloud, "Oh God, this feels so fucking good... don't stop...I'm going to explode." Then my wife's body lifted up and her body started to convulse in multiple orgasms. Then Margaret started having her orgasms and then they both just laid there with my wife still underneath Margaret.

Finally, Margaret dismounted Trish and both women were laying on their backs, juices flowing out their cunts, both exhausted with smiles on their faces.

Trish said, "Margaret, that was incredible. I have never been with a woman. I don't know what came over me?"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too. You were terrific... anytime Trish, anytime."

Margaret saw me and invited me to join them. I looked at Trish who waved me over. I got in the middle of them and their hands were all over me. They both started sucking me.. one had my cock in her mouth and the other one was sucking my balls. Then Trish said, "Margaret, would it be ok if my husband fucked you?" I looked at Trish who just smiled. Then Margaret mounted me and Trish slipped my cock in Margaret's wet cunt. As soon as my cock was in her, I started fucking her, ramming my cock into her cunt. "I'm going to cum." I yelled out. Trish yelled out, "Cum on her tits baby."

I pulled my cock out and sprayed Margaret's tits with my cum. As soon as I finished, Trish went over and started lapping up my cum from Margaret's tits, then shared it with Margaret.  We all were spent by then. For the rest of the day, the three of us fucked each other until we couldn't go anymore.

At dinner time we chatted about today and everyone said they had a great time. By now, the snow had stopped falling and there was a glimmer of hope that we could get out the next day. Then Trish said, "Margaret, would it matter to you if we were stranded here an extra day or two?"

Margaret replied, "No, it wouldn't matter to me. Remember, I was going to see my friend and would be with her until the end of the week."

Trish looked at me, "So, I guess we will have to suffer a couple of more days being cooped up here, just the three of us."

We all laughed and after dinner we sat by the fireplace with me in between the two women. It wasn't long before sexual activity got started. As Trish kissed me, Margaret had her mouth on my cock. Then they switched. Before we knew it, the three of us were in bed. I had the women get on all fours as I fucked Trish from behind, then went to Margaret and fucked her from behind. It didn't take me long before I shot my cum in my wife's cunt. Margaret moved over to my wife's cunt and slipped her tongue in and lapped up my cum.

As I rested, the two women put on a show for me and it was a terrific one. Seeing my wife eating Margaret's pussy was unbelievable. They must have gone at it for almost an hour before Trish mounted her new lover and started rubbing her pussy into Margaret's. As they rubbed their pussies together, their tits looked magnificent bouncing around with their nipples so hard they looked like they hurt. Finally, they both had orgasms and Trish fell off of Margaret.

We all rested and Margaret said, "You guys are terrific. If you want, I can get you an audition for an adult movie. You two would be terrific."

I looked at her and said, "I don't think so Margaret. I doubt Trish would want other guys to fuck her."

Trish looked at me and then Margaret and said, "Wait a minute here...I might want to do it. What would it entail Margaret?"

"First, an audition in front of the producer/director. If he likes you, he will put you in a porno."

"Would you be there?"

"Yes, of course. The pay is good too. For you two, maybe $10,000.

Trish looked at me and said, "What do you think David? Want to be in a porno?"

"I never thought about it. No harm in finding out about it."

I said to Margaret, "When we get back to civilization, set up an interview and audition. Who knows where it will go but I'm curious."

"Ok. As soon as we get back, I'll start the ball rolling. Now, can we get back to fucking?"

Look for the continuation....