Threesome

Story Info
My buddy and I share.
1.8k words
4.21
10.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Threesome

My buddy and I share

Dennis tells his side of the story.

I was supposed to meet John at noon that Saturday morning at his house. He had asked for my help to repair some gutters that had pulled loose. I rang the doorbell and no one answered and thinking he was in the back yard I wandered around the garage. I unlatched the privacy gate as was about to yell out when I was stopped in my tracks. Mary was there in all her glory by the pool. Nude all spread out on a lounger. I had long admired her small breasts and there they were. Even on her back they were able to stand up a bit. Maybe she was thinking nasty thoughts because her nipples were poking up and proud or maybe because she was covering them in sunblock. I had always thought that she might be the kind to shave or at least trim the garden but I was so very wrong. She was a natural blonde. I loved it. With her bush being light colored and all oiled it was matted and I could make out the slit between her legs. Not knowing what to do or how to get out of there without her seeing me I panicked. Then the gate slammed shut behind me.

She jumped up and screamed at me, "What the hell are you doing her Dennis?" Then she realized she was naked and standing there right in front of me, showing everything. She turned and bent over to grab a towel giving me a great look at her ass and her brown hole. As she spin back trying to cover herself I was trying to tell her that I was supposed to meet John and help with some repairs to the gutters.

As she was wrapping the towel around herself, "He's not here; he went to get some supplies and said he'd be back in half an hour. Then I forgot you were coming over and thought I'd get a little sun before it got too hot. Crap...Am I ever embarrassed."

She'd be even more embarrassed if she realized that the towel may be covering her tits but her bottom was still exposed. Thank heaven for skimpy towels. I was hoping she didn't notice the swelling in my jeans. When she offered me a beer while I waited I was quick to accept. If she was gone for a minute I could adjust my problem so maybe it wouldn't be so noticeable, hopefully. As she walked away I was able to watch her cheeks move so wonderfully, up and down and sideways. She was killing me and didn't even know it. Or did she?

Mary came back with two beers. She sat very primly on one of the lawn chairs and suggested that I take another one. We made small talk as we waited for John to get back trying to forget the scene from earlier. My beer was gone and when she finished off her bottle she went back for another round. Again I was treated to a great show and it made me hard again. I quickly readjusted things before she got back.

An hour had passed and still no John. "Where the hell is my asshole husband? You think he forgot you were coming over? Want another beer Dennis?" So we had a third. Four is my limit and apparently three might be Mary's. "Oh what the hell, you've already seen it all. Do you mind if I go back to working on my tan?"

Without waiting for my answer she pulled the towel loose and let it drop. "Of course you don't mind do you? A free show won't kill you will it?" And she dropped back on to the lounger and relaxed. I sure wish I could relax. Things were so very tight in my jeans. Because I was kind of sitting to the side and back just a little I thought I could move things around to relieve the pressure.

"It's ok if you need to let things out Dennis. It's got to be uncomfortable in those tight pants. Go ahead and let it out. If you can ogle me I should be able to check you out also. Just go ahead and unzip if you want. It won't bother me. I've seen my share of penises over the years."

So I did. I was standing proud and it was a relief to let it out in the fresh air. "Oh...My...Goodness, Denis that is a dandy. I bet the girls really love it when you give them a poke." My thinking she wasn't able to see me was wrong, so very wrong. Then it turned weird.

"Why don't you take your shirt and stuff off? I wouldn't mind. We can pretend we're at a nudist colony. And then I can get a better look at that package you're packing." So I did.

"Ya, I like that. Now come over closer so I can really see you." I tried to hide the way I was starting to swell up. "No...No...Don't hide it. I want to see you all stiff and ready." She reached out and pushed my hands away. "Ya...That's better. That is one nice cock Dennis. I like it. Is it ok if I touch it?" And without waiting for an answer she was holding me in her small hand.

"Whoa, Mary, wait a minute. What's John going to say if he sees what you're doing? He'll kill me."

"Fuck em. He's been gone over an hour. If I want to do this I will. If he doesn't like it he had better stay home. A nice cock like this is hard to resist."

Then she started to slowly stoke me. "Oh ya, this is nice. Can I keep going?" I wasn't going to stop her. Unless I heard John's pick up in the driveway.

"Maybe we should see if it fits?"

"What?"

"I want to see if it fits, in my puss. Just let me lay back and open up."

It fit just great. It was so smooth and warm. The fact that my girlfriend had been gone for two weeks and all I had been using was my hand only added to the enjoyment. Unfortunately that was a big problem. In just a minute I was reaching the peak and before I could slow down I exploded.

"What the hell just happened? Why didn't you wait for me you jerk? I was getting close and you just go ahead and do your thing. You asshole, can you get it up again?"

I told how sorry I was and trying to get calmed down explained that it was all her fault. "I'm sorry but you're just so wonderful. I couldn't help myself. It felt so good."

"Bullshit, let's just get it back up so I get my turn." Mary told me to stand up and get in front of her. She was tickling my nuts and had my cock in her mouth when I opened my eyes and John was standing next to me.

John shares his side of the story

You can imagine my surprise when I walked into the back yard to see my buddy Dennis standing naked in front of my wife and she's naked and has his cock in her mouth. "Hay, are you guys having fun?"

Mary just leans back to let Dennis out of her mouth with a loud pop. "Damn it John. If you're going to be gone all morning and ya know company is coming over you could warn me not to lay around naked. You know I'm going to be polite and offer a beer and then how it makes me all jittery and stuff."

"So jittery and stuff makes you put my friends cock in your mouth?"

I'm still standing there mostly hard and Mary is holding on and squeezing me to some rhythm in her head. "No I'm giving him some head to get him hard again. He shot off to soon the first time, before I got all mine. So I want another turn. I'm frustrated and need to get some more satisfaction. Should I send him on his way and you can take over?"

"Oh no my darling' go ahead. I'll just sit here and watch for a minute. This is why better than porn on the tube." Well I couldn't just watch. It wasn't long before I had my fingers down in her crotch and my lips sucking on a nipple. It must have been the right thing to be doing because Mary was moaning and her hips were working back and forth.

"How about you get naked to? Then I'll have two hard cocks to play with." Not needing a second invitation I was undressed in a few seconds. "Wait a second let me lay back then you can fuck me while I give Dennis some more oral."

She was so wet that I slid in so slickly. "Oh yah...That is good. Give it to me just like that." Then she pulled Dennis back to her and into her mouth. The back yard was full of the sounds of wet pounding, groans and moans. Thankfully we don't have any close neighbors or they'd be peeking over the fence.

Sadly I was no better equipped for the long haul than my buddy apparently was. I couldn't hold back and started to empty my balls way too soon. "You too, what is wrong with you guys? Ya can't wait for me? Get your sorry cock out of me and let Dennis back in."

As I pulled back and out she was telling Dennis, "Now you better do it better this time or I'll cut your nuts off." Seconds later, "Yes...Keep going...Harder...Faster...I'm almost there...That's it...Ya...Oh yes...So good...Thank you...I needed that."

As she pushed him away he was asking, "Wait, how about me? I'm not done."

"Yes you are, with me anyway. Go ahead and jerk off of you need to. I'm done with both of you. Go fix the gutters. That's why you showed up wasn't it?" And she got up, grabbed her towel and walked into the house without a back ward glance.

Mary tells her version

Damn that was good. I got screwed three times, two little orgasms and one really good one. I just never let those clowns know it. It's better to let them think they're not all that good, it keeps them trying harder and I like that. And I enjoy giving a little oral now and then. There is something about how needy they get when I've got my lips wrapped around the knob. All in all it was fun. I gave them a little wiggle as I headed back inside. Just my way of saying thank you to them guys. As I was getting dressed I peeked out the window and watched poor Dennis giving himself a hand job while John turned his back so he couldn't see it.

The end

Feel free to share your thoughts and votes.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers