Threesome by Proxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GOD NO! Not again Master, PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!" Lorraine shrieked.

"No slave, you will fuck yourself while you suck me dry. I am about to release your restraints, follow my instructions carefully and you can cum just as soon as you empty my balls into your throat."

"Yes Master, I'll do whatever you tell me to do if I can just cum." Lorraine could feel Jay releasing the velcro of her hands and the restraints on her thighs. She used every ounce of her willpower to NOT immediately push her fingers inside her aching cunt with one hand while furiously rubbing her clitoris with the other.

"Get on your hands and knees, your face should be directly above the puddle you just made underneath your bottom."

Lorraine quickly did as she was told and her a buzzing sound coming from behind her and

"Splat" from what had to be the headboard directly behind her bottom. She felt Jay's hands take hold of her hips and move them slowly backwards until she once again felt that glorious cock she had just been filled with separate her labia once more. This time she could feel a slight vibration coming up through the shaft and knew Jay had activated some vibrator further down the glorious cock. She immediately started pushing back against it. Needing to feel it inside her again.

After Jay had fixed the suction cup of the replica cock on the headboard and turned on the vibrator inside that vibrated the realistic testicles at the base of the shaft he moved back to the foot of the bed where Lorraine's head was laying down and to the side slowly moving back through the gooey dark spot in the sheets she had anointed earlier as she scooted her pelvis back on to the pornstars cock.

He lifted her head from the wet bed once again and moved the head of his cock to her panting lips.

"Remember Slave, you may not cum until you make me cum."

With renewed vigor Lorraine opened her mouth and took Jay's own monster inside. She soon discovered she could slide back on the dildo and then forward onto Jay's manhood in a back and forth that kept both members in one end of her body or another. She still couldn't get her pussy to the base of the vibrating cock though, so made use of her now free hands to pull Jay's hips closer over the course of subsequent thrusts until she was able to impale her pussy fully on the penis behind her.

As she did realized the vibrations were coming from real feeling testicles at its base and knew was going to have to cum with the glorious balls pressed as hard against her clit as she could. It was almost painful, it was so deep, but it felt sooo good. Now settling into a rhythm she would push her throat forward onto Jay's cock until chin felt his heavy sack beneath, hold for a moment and then move all the way back on to the full eight inches of vibrating cock, impaling herself deeper than she imagined she could just to grind her clitoris on the vibrating testicles. Then it was back to Jay's balls. God what a harlot she was fucking two cocks at the same time. But a harlot that was going to cum this time no matter what.

Jay watched as his wife slowly increased her pace, back and forth between his cock and the porn star's cock. The grunting and moaning coming from around his throated organ told him it wouldn't be long now, so he completed the final step in his wife's debauchery and leaned forward to slide his middle finger down between Lorraine's bottom cheeks until he could feel the slick silicone cock sliding in and out of her frothing wet labia. He could feel them clinging to the sizable girth each time she moved forward onto his organ. And he could feel the muscles in her esophagus spasm on him as she struggled to take him all the way in each time.

This time as he felt her pussy moving backwards again, slamming the shaft back inside her hungry hole he pulled his wet finger slightly forward and pressed down on the firm rim of her rosebud. He didn't invade her instantly, but rather held steady pressure as her moan became more primal and she slowed her rhythm just slightly, spending a second or two longer with his cock filling her throat and then with her clitoris grinding against the vibrating testicles, her pussy stretched to its max.

And then her sphincter was opening and as he felt his middle finger slide inside her rectum. This time as she moved forward he could feel the silicone cock's passage internally as it slid from her tight core, he also felt her anus clenching his finger pulling it deeper as the massive dildo left a vacancy, and finally he felt her esophagus clench on his swollen shaft as Lorraine pulled him deeper than ever into her mouth, this time her forehead pushing against his abs, nose against his pubic curled and lower lip drooling onto his testicles. It was too much. He started pumping streams of thick cum down into her throat.

"Oh God, I'm cumming slave, I'm coming inside you."

Lorraine held herself there, letting her throat milk him. Waiting for the permission she so desperately needed to hear.

"Cum Slave. Cum now, I command it."

Lorraine's muffled moans transformed into a sloppy wet guttural evocation as her briefly motionless body plunged backwards onto the sculpted phallus, popping Jay's still spurting shaft from her sucking lips. Her pelvic muscles spasmed at the violence of the self imposed intrusion. With Lorraine's sacred vault now filled with all eight inches of another man's penis, Jay felt his middle finger clamped tightly within his wife's ass, just a thin membrane from the monster filling her womb. He moved forward again pushing his messy shaft between her lips as she wildly ground her pelvis into the vibrating balls now crushed against her clitoris.

Lorraine's mind was short circuiting with overwhelming sensation. She was pushing for all she was worth against the invading phallus. Pressed so deep into her, it was displacing her cervix and filling the depths of her vaginal sheath at the same time the unfamiliar penetration of just one of Jay's fingers in her bum hole was giving her pelvis the sensation that it was crammed completely full. And now her mouth was once again filled with Jay's huge organ. Spasms were wracking her at every sphincter, and her body continued to orgasm beyond anything she could have imagined. She let herself go, bucking again and again, pushing her clit against the vibrations, impaling herself to the hilt on the prominence rising from that vibrating base. She brought a hand up to grab Jay's testicles and pull his shaft deeper inside her gagging esophagus. Everything was going white, she felt hot liquid spurting from beneath her clitoris, cum and saliva dripping from her lips stretched around Jay, and his hard finger mashed against her tailbone by that hard presence she kept pushing against again and again.

Jay watched in awe as his wife thrashed like a wild animal in front of him. Every orifice filled, pulling him into her mouth deeper. He thought he had cum everything, but somehow she coaxed a few more drops of sticky white cum from his urethral opening. She heard a spattering of fluid hit the head board behind her bottom as she shoved against it again and again and knew she had just squirted all over it. Her body was heaving, anus spasming on his finger, moans incessant.

And then she was done. She moved forward off the dildo, secretions dripping from the organ still fixed to the headboard, she collapsed forward towards Jay, pulling his cum and saliva coated shaft from her gasping mouth, rolling onto her side causing his finger to come from her twitching bottom.

Lorraine lay for what seemed like minutes gasping, her body wracked by intermittent spasms. She felt physically empty after having just been filled beyond previous experience, but emotionally satiated like never before. Her orgasm had been more complete than she thought possible. She had let go of everything but the all encompassing sensation of being filled and stimulated. Glorious. She had never imagined having more than one lover at the same time could be so...liberating? She hadn't thought about anything other than releasing her own tidal wave of pleasure. It was incredible.

Slowly she reached up and pushed the blindfold off of her eyes. The brightness after the prolonged lack of light was temporarily blinding. As her eyes adjusted she saw Jay's knee and muscular thigh inches from her and looked up to see him kneeling above her. He was looking down at her with a bright look in his eyes. Satisfaction? He seemed happy, that was good. But something more. He was grinning from ear to ear. So not just satisfied with his own orgasm. Something else.

"That was incredible Jay. I've never even thought I could feel that much all at once. Thank you." She kept her eyes fixed on him, trying to understand the look he had in his eyes. Now maybe a little bit anxious that he was good with everything?

"Oh babes, you were amazing. Nothing makes me happier than seeing you cum and experiencing pleasure. And THAT was frigging amazing. To me it looked like you finally just let go and let your body experience pleasure, pure pleasure. Was it good?"

And now she understood. He was happy for HER. "Oh god yes Jay. That was amazing. I hope you are ok with it. I felt like you wanted me to let go so I just did what you told me too. I would never seek out another person to make love to. I just love you."

"I know," said Jay "and I just love you. And as long as we do things like this together I am fine including whatever props you want to, even some other people if you would like?"

"Hmm, not sure about that," Lorraine smiled contentedly. "You pretty much are filling all my needs....and all my holes." she blushed deep red, not usually one for risqué comments. "But, I'll think about it. Maybe, if everything is right, it could be fun." She winked at him and then pulled him from the waist until he fell forward onto her. Wet spots everywhere, laughing, still breathing heavily, but exhausted and together.