Threesome with Friends

Story Info
Threesome 2 females 1 male.
1.7k words
4
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

This is based on a completely true story. All characters over the age of 18.

The couple both groaned loudly when Adam's cockhead entered. Vicky's eyes flew wide as she struggled to accommodate that massive girth. Adam continued to ease himself gently into her pussy. He didn't stop; he was probably used to this (slightly strained) reaction. I watched from the living room in silence so that they would not notice me watching.

The end of his cock was flushed very red, he was clearly excited. I wasn't surprised at all looking at Vicky. She was lead on her back, facing the ceiling and had removed all her clothes. Her pussy was bald and pink. I could see, even from a distance that she was very wet as I could see her pussy lips shining even in the dark. Her large tits bounced around as Adam moved her gently to insert himself.

I would estimate his size as 8 inches from the base to tip. I saw it was perfectly straight, with the bellend over an inch. His girth was impressive. He was hovering it just above her pussy clearly about to insert himself. They kissed each other. I wondered how it would feel for her to take his cockhead for the first time and I felt jealousy.

I felt my own pants flood. I knew that I should try to regain control of myself; I wasn't sure if they would allow me to watch them like this. But as the time passed, the voice of reasoning disappeared. I stood frozen and felt myself gradually abandoning reason.

I listened to the pair panting as Adam pumped back and forth. All three of us were probably equally relieved when his balls finally rested against her wet asshole, his entire cock finally fully inserted. I wanted to clap and cheer her well done for taking his big cock, but I stayed silent.

Adam pounded her (balls deep) for many minutes. His huge cockhead squishing against her unprotected cervix as he inflated to his full length. Possibly due to trying not to cum, he removed himself suddenly and moved forward to straddle her chest. I thought he might be planning to titfuck her. He didn't wait to ask if he could put his slimy dick in her mouth. If Vicky was planning to protest - this was silenced quickly, as he inserted cockhead swiftly inbetween her lips. It sounded as if she mumbled something into his dick - but of course the words were indistinguishable. Adam moaned and began thrusting forward to facefuck her, giggling slightly and smiling.

Vicky began to work up a steady pace, breathing through her nose and moaning around the 6 inches of his shaft that she could swallow. She moaned - I imagine partially to add more pleasure for Adam with the vibration -- partially because she had started playing with her pussy and I noticed her clit had become very red and swollen from all the cock-sucking. She clearly had no issue tasting her own pussy and sucking the taste off of Adam's dick.

Adam had started muttering little compliments to Vicky and I could tell he was very excited. He would periodically remove his cock from her mouth, allow her to catch a breath and smear his precum against her cheek, or cock-slap her with his heavy bellend. It was very humiliating for her -- and Adam seemed to be nearing the point of orgasm.

I decided to continue to watch the scene unfold, but I vowed to try to have a threesome with the couple as soon as possible.

Chapter 2

I was holding back from everything I wanted to say. I wanted to tell her: I want to see your lips wrapped round his cock trying to take it until his balls rest on your chin. I want you to be choking and spluttering whilst me and him push your head further down to take more of it. His bellend will be squashed up against the entrance to your throat so you will have to relax it completely and this will be so nice for him to see your throat bulge out as you do this. As he thrusts into your face your nose will be buried in his pubes. His balls will slap on your chin with a wet slap - because this will be a sloppy blowjob. His bellend will become big and red whilst he watches you gagging, the feeling of you gagging will feel nice around the shaft of his cock. I would love to see him get excited to the point he has to pull out of your mouth and shot all over your face and you can try to keep your eyes and mouth open whilst he does this. He will groan loudly whilst he is cumming and this will be a relief for all of us to see him do this.

I knew he would be willing and it was now a case of bringing Vicky in.

I wanted to watch her suck Adam's oversized bellend again - up close. I wanted to watch her tongue flick over his japseye and listen to him gasp again as she did it. I also wanted to coach her through it.

When we in my living room Adam removed his jeans quickly. Me and Vicky had clearly become aroused viewing the outline of his hardening 8 inches through his boxers. We both gasped as he pulled down the front to reveal his impressive length. He must have that reaction to all women who see it.

The girls stripped to underwear. The threesome became increasingly excited about the what was about to occur as Vicky sank to her knees.

Adam and I watched very closely and intently. Vicky's lips slowly and lovingly stretched around his massive girth, trying to take his full length. I became extremely aroused watching this, knowing that she was aware this time that I could see everything. I was so close up I saw her eyes start to water as she desperately struggled to accommodate his size. I leered over her, and grabbed a fistful of her hair to hold it out the way. I let out a big sigh of relief as I watched her go to work. I looked at Adam in the eye and saw his mouth open, shocked at the sight of two beautiful women worshiping his cock. I told him he needs to get used to it with a cock that size. His breath caught in his throat slightly in shock at the sight.

I started rambling fucked-up dirty talk to Vicky -- saying that she was a good cocksucker and I pushed her head down to take more of his length. I noticed that her lipgloss had left a mark around 6 inches down his penis. I pushed her head down further, as I wanted to see her lips against his hips. I grabbed her tit as she sucked desperately.

I muttered praise to her. She was good at blow jobs. I desperately wanted to see her get properly fucked and ideally take a load of hot cum across her face. I started sobering over his balls as Vicky sucked his shaft. I kissed his hot sack - thinking of the cum that they held, thinking the best sucker would probably get the majority of his cum.

At the point where she started to gag and splutter, she pulled away and turned to face to me. I took her in a passionate tongue kiss and tasted Adam's salty precum. Her mouth tasted of his cum. I had been fiddling with my own clit, which had become very red and swollen at watching her skilled suckjob. I moved her face down towards my pussy, sitting next to Adam on the sofa. I let out a moan as I felt her warm tongue touch my clitoris. I was surprised at the intensity of the impact, as my pussy was soaked, I had feared there would be no friction. I kissed Adam whilst she licked my pussy with my legs open on the sofa.

I needed to take his cock inside me and I wanted her to watch me do this. Adam slapped his massive cockhead against my clit and pussy, giggling before he inserted himself. He was making sure both girls were watching him do this. All three of us whimpered watching the first few centimetres of his big red mushroom enter me. My mind remembered at this point that I had tasted his salty precum as I sucked him, I hoped he wouldn't have much more as he was in my pussy now, unprotected.

I began to ride him frantically at this point. I was driven crazy and the feeling of his huge dick against the entrance to my womb. Each thrust triggered a wet slap as my pussy lips collided against his big cock and balls. My friend was watching me get fucked and both mine and her nipples were hard. I noticed this - and made a grab for her perfect tits, pulling her nipples while she moaned and touched herself.

Adam announced that he was near to cumming. At this point I remembered my fantasy of watching him ejaculate across my friend's face. I was hoping one of the spurts would go in her mouth and one in her eye.

As I thought about this -- Unfortunately I must have clenched down my pussy muscles, as before I knew it Adam was moaning and saying "oh no!".

I realised that bouncing up and down at pace, my huge tits swinging just in front of his eyeline, with my friend inches away fucking herself had been too much. Probably all the dirty compliments between the girls didn't help him in his attempt to hold it back. He had came already, his bellend pressed right up against the entrance to my unprotected cervix.

As I climbed away from him, a spurt of his cum falling out of between my pussy lips. I decided at this point there would have to be a repeat performance, where she would get the cum blast I had promised her in my imagination.

To be continued..