The Last Time I had Sex with Kim

Story Info
The last time I slept with my friend's wife.
2.2k words
4.14
10.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one will be a bit longer, but wanted to close this out.

I had been in the Marine Corps for a little over three years and had found plenty of new lovers along my travels, but obviously always remembered my first. I had to go on leave and head home to take care of some family business for a couple of weeks. While there, I wanted to spend some time with all my friends from high school that were still in the area. Some had joined the military as well and weren't in the area, but I ended up finding Alan and of course Kim. I found them through his parents when I visited them. His mom told me where they lived, so I drove over to see them.

I got there late in the afternoon and when I knocked on the door Kim answered. She was looking a little rough, but smiled when she saw me. I saw that she looked as though she may have been pregnant. She invited me in and offered me a drink. She sat next to me on the couch and got me caught up on her and Alan's life to this point. They now had three kids, two boys and a girl and yes, she was pregnant again.

I asked about Alan and she said he was working the B shift at one of the local factories. We talked a bit more and she seemed somewhat upset and then apologized for looking like a mom of three and got up to fix her hair. I laughed and told her don't worry and asked her to let Alan know that I was in town and to give me a call at my parents house before he went to work and I'd swing by to say Hi. I gave Kim a hug and told her she still looked great and left.

The next morning, Alan called and we chatted for a bit and he invited me over for an early lunch before he went to work. I headed over and was greeted by Kim, she had fixed her hair and looked markedly better than the day before. Alan on the other hand looked like he was a middle-aged man at 22. He had been working his ass off to take care of his family. As he was explaining what his current job was, he was telling me that he was getting tired of it all. It was the same thing day in and day out, but there wasn't any way out of it.

I consoled him and told him that it would get better, just to keep plugging away at it! He seemed to appreciate the vote of confidence. He excused himself to get dressed for work. Kim came and sat down next to me at the table and asked how lunch was? I told her it was great and it was! Kim was an excellent cook. She thanked me and placed her hand on mine. It caught me off guard, but I didn't move because I enjoyed her touch.

Alan came out of the bathroom and Kim quickly moved her hand, which made me feel pretty weird! I immediately understood the nature of the contact and on some level what her intent had been. This caused a stirring in my pants.

Alan said that he was headed to work and said I could stay as long as I wanted. He said that Kim would appreciate the company. She agreed and said it would be nice to catch up with what had happened over the last couple of years. I walked Alan out to the porch and told him to have a safe shift. As I was saying that Kim was standing next to me rubbing my lower back.

I knew what I was thinking and had a fairly good idea of what Kim was thinking too. She told the kids to go play in the bedroom. I sat on the couch and she came over and laid on the couch and asked me to rub her legs. I loved her legs; they were so shapely and soft and the pants she was wearing showed them off well. As I rubbed her feet and began to rub her lower legs, she moaned lightly saying how great it felt. She got up and said she would be right back; she was going to change because her pants wouldn't allow me to rub her legs as well.

She came back in a short skirt and said it would be easier now. She was right. When she laid back down on the couch, she made it a point to put her feet in my lap and fold her knees up slightly. She knew damn well what she was doing. She was moving her foot on my cock and when she parted her legs slightly, I noticed she didn't have any panties on. My thought was that I was going to get laid today!

As I continued to rub her legs, I worked my way higher and higher until I was rubbing her thighs. I could smell her wetness. It was intoxicating! I reached up to begin to rub her pussy and her daughter ran in crying. My thought then was that my day was done. She jumped up and took her daughter back into their bedroom and told them to play nice or she would spank all of them. I just laughed to myself that she had her plan for the day too! She came back out, laid back on the couch and spread her legs and pulled a blanket off the back of the couch. I knew what my mission was! I began to finger her pussy and gently rub her clit; she was beginning to buck her hips to the rhythm. She was moaning deeply and then she grabbed my hand and told me to stop. She got up and pulled me to come with her. She led me to her bedroom. She ripped off her clothes and then stepped into me and began to remove my clothes. Her breasts were larger than I remember, heavier, and hung down a bit more. She had several kids since the last time I saw them and I thought they looked even better.

She pulled my shirt off as I was rubbing her sexy tits and rolling her nipples gently with my fingers. She was having fun. She pulled my shorts and underwear off at once and began to rub my cock. She looked up at me and smiled and said that she had missed me. She backed up to the bed and laid down and spread her legs and invited me to join her. I crawled up between her legs and began to suck on her gorgeous tits and alternatively kiss her. She had one hand on her pussy and the other on my cock. She looked at me and said :fuck me". I gave her a kiss and moved up a bit more and began to rub the head of my cock on her slippery pussy!

She closed her eyes and placed her legs behind my back. I knew that was the clue to enter her. It was everything I remembered from before. It felt like her pussy was made to fit my cock. I pushed deeper and she squealed and pushed me back. She said not so deep as she patted her pregnant belly. I suggested that she be on top so that she could control how far I went. She agreed and we swapped places. She crawled up on me and dangled her delicious tits over my mouth and then she pressed her hips down and her pussy perfectly caught my cock as she slid down. Once she found her comfortable depth, she began to slide back and forth. She would slide up to the point my cock was almost completely out and then slide back on me.

The sensation of her pussy lips sliding over my swollen cock head was intense! She was enjoying herself and I was the benefactor. She was beginning to speed up and was pushing her clit down on my belly, I could feel her wetness. It was beginning to drip down the crack of my ass. Her motions became a bit jerkier and she grabbed my chest and squeezed as she came. I followed and came right as she was coming down. She laid on my chest and said that was awesome. I agreed and said that I missed having fun with her. She smiled, gave me a kiss and climbed off. As soon as my cock slipped out, she was leaking cum all over me and the bed. I tried to clean up the bed. She said don't worry, it was time to wash the sheets anyway.

This was our routine for about 10 days. I would show up after Alan went to work and would proceed to go to work on Kim. We fucked like rabbits. One of the more memorable times was when her kids didn't want to be in their room. She sent them to the back yard to play and while she was bent over the window sill watching them play, I was fucking her from behind! We fucked every way we could during those days.

One day, I got a call from Alan and he asked me to go out with him on Sunday. He had a membership to one of the local establishments that was allowed to serve alcohol to its members on Sunday. As we had a beer, he began to tell me that he felt that Kim was cheating on him. I almost choked on my beer. He asked me what he should do. I suggested that he have a frank discussion with her and ask her. He said that he had tried it and she got very defensive. I had the feeling that he knew that I was fucking her and needed me to admit to it to prove that she was, in fact, cheating. I couldn't do it. I told him to try and catch her and get proof. He thanked me and we each went home.

The next day I came over and Kim and I had sex several times and when we had finished. I told her about my conversation with Alan, and she said that he had been asking about that for years. I explained that I had some guilt about it, and she admitted to what I had thought all along. I wasn't the only one but was the only one he knew. I sort of joked and told her that didn't help with my guilt. She smiled and said she knew something that would help with my guilt as she kneeled down and began to suck on my cock. I said that isn't helping with the guilt. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, that isn't what I was helping with, smiled up at me and went back to work. We went to the kitchen and while she watched her kids play in the front yard, I pumped another load into her from behind. Her pussy was sloppy with three of my loads and I loved it. I kissed her on the neck and went and cleaned up and headed home.

I was due to go in two days. Alan called and asked me to come by for a drink after his shift ended and I agreed. I was getting ready and I couldn't find my wallet. I was panicking. It had my military ID, drivers license and several hundred dollars in it. Shit! Where could it be? Finally I gave up looking for it and drove over to their house, it was about 1 am by the time I got there. As soon as I got in the door, Kim came up and gave me a hug and I felt her putting my wallet in my pocket. This was an experienced woman.

Alan and I had a drink and he continued to whisper that he thought Kim was cheating. I was really uneasy with the conversation. I told him to ask her, but try no to make it accusatory and that hopefully they could have a calm conversation.

That was the last time I saw either of them.

I was home again about eight years later and he called to give his condolences for a family member that had passed. I took the opportunity to explain that I had not been man enough to admit what had happened between Kim and me. He said that he sort of thought we had a thing, but wasn't worried about it now. He said he forgave me. He said that when It all fell apart, there were paternity tests and of all the kids, only one was his. I told him I was shocked. He then said that he had found a church where he felt he belonged and that he had only called to provide his condolences. He thanked me for my honesty, said "God Bless you" and hung up.

Closure - I will admit that I do still think about Kim from time to time not so much the person, but her pussy! She had magic between her legs and is probably the reason I love a mature, experienced woman.