Threesomes: It's Her Birthday!!!

Story Info
Danny wanted to make his wife's bday special: Chuck helped.
2.7k words
4
12.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

"Rennie, baby.  When you gon' drop that loser and get with a winner," Chuck asked.

Me and Rennie were celebrating her gaining a big contract with her marketing firm.  She being one of the lead analysts, she and her team worked real hard in trying to get one of San Diego's big time rapper's trust in being the forefront of marketing his energy drink, a fast becoming popular staple within southern California.

"My girl got the pipeline going.  We are so proud of you," said Donna, one of her coworkers in attendance who was drunk like the rest of us.

"She might have that pipeline, but hopefully Danny giving that pipe treatment when it's needed," said a loud, obnoxious Chuck.

Chuck would be a casualty of one of Rennie's strong "clapbacks:"

"He gives it every night, so there's no need to inquire on how, or better yet, when he's giving it," she yelled, as the crowd roared in laughter and cheer before the two of them toasted to her roast, then hugged.

I smiled, as I looked at this gorgeous, vanilla skinned woman with her red lipstick, and bouncy hair to her shoulders realizing she and I had been together 24 years.  We met as sophomores in college, and ended up pushing each other as I was trying to earn an electrical engineering degree at San Diego State, while she pursued her degree in business marketing at UC San Diego.  We talked on the phone constantly, ate together, and took walks at the harbor before one thing led to another, and we woke up one day with three beautiful kids, a large house in Encinitas, and were donning wedding bands from a sworn allegiance of 19 years.  We'd watch our three, successful children leave the nest, and started celebrating our lives together as if we were kids, as any small victory, i.e. she earning the trust of some rapper, or me snatching a contract for my electrician company, triggered us having fun at some bar, taking a trip, whatever to exemplify the good life, together.  After frying Chuck, we took a shot together, looked each other in the eye, then took an Uber home so I could bang the life out of that pussy of hers, as I got turned on seeing her "hold her own" against another man.

"You were an animal tonight," she said to me afterwards in bed.  "What was on your mind?"

"Nothing, just needed to remind you who the real Papa Bear is," I told her.

"Papa Bear" was a nickname she gave me when we had our third son, as I started picking up weight, and becoming more hairy.  I wore it proudly, as that night I was at six foot one, 240 lbs. compared to being 40 lbs. lighter when we first met.   We'd chat for a bit after the lovemaking until she fell asleep on my chest, snoring like a trucker, and so I grabbed my phone and hit up Chuck to see what he was doing.  I texted him.

"Nothing bro, just trying to get these beers out of my system, got a job tomorrow," he messaged, as he was a big time carpenter within San Diego County.  "Say bro, I didn't mean any disrespect earlier, you know I was just playing."

I knew he wasn't, and that was the reason why I contacted him as a wacky idea crossed my mind.  

"Hey man, when's the last time you got some," I asked.

"LOL, dude are you serious?  Been months.  Good pussy is hard to come by," he responded.

I laughed, waking up Rennie as she wondered why I was giddy.

"Nothing babe. Hey, let me get up, I'm heading to the office to do some work," I told her.

I got up, putting on my robe and walking a few steps to the room we considered "our office," as it was complete with two desks, each containing a computer and keyboard, filing system and office supplies.  I continued texting Chuck as I made a proposal to him reflecting what he said earlier.

"You, want me to do your girl?  What's the catch," he asked.

I called him, keeping my voice low so Rennie wouldn't hear me.

"Ain't no price.  I know her birthday is coming up and we always talk about doing some wild shit when it does.  We originally planned to go to Punta Cana, but those fell through because of work commitments.  She'd been hinting that our sex life has become someone monotonous, so.........," I said to him.

He'd chuckle nervously on the other end, as he wasn't too sure about it.  

"Bro, we could make a weekend of it since it falls on a Saturday.  Maybe get a cabin up in Big Bear, just hang out, drink, smoke, fuck, and peep the scenery.  We've got a month. Think on it," I said, and we hung up.  

I went back to bed to find my beautiful, stretched out, voluptuous beauty damn near taking over the bed, and so I went into the kitchen, made a cup of coffee, then came back to look at my wife in her own world as she drooled on my pillow.  I was determined to get her to play along, but I needed some time to convince her.

"Baby, since we're not going out of town, what you wanna do for your birthday," I asked her a couple weeks later.

"Danny, to be honest, I'm more than good being at home with a nice dinner, quiet evening, and just us.  The kids are away, so I'm content with it just being me and you," she said as she was cooking chili.

"What if I throw a little spice into the equation, like we talked about," I said in response.

She was quiet for a moment, then responded.

"A threesome," she said, before she burst into laughter.  "You're serious?"

"Hell, it was something you mentioned, too," I told her, as I was feeling a little embarrassed and alone in my statement.

"Babe, I mean, its a thought, but I'm not wholly sure......."

The fact she at the least entertained the idea gave me hope.  Rennie had been good for me, to me, and the kids all these years, and though she claims she was happy, there were times I felt like she got the short end of the stick with certain things, and sex was one of them.  I let her continue to make chili for us as I'd sit in the living room, laid out on the couch thinking about how I could make her birthday "a bang."  

"Babe, you only turn 44 once.  Let's make it a good one," I said to her.

"That's not even a milestone, but if you're wanting to do it, for you, I will," she said to me as she brought me the spoon from the pot so I could sample.  

I swallowed the scoop of deliciousness, then kissed her, and told her I'd set it up with Chuck.

"Chuck?!  Really Danny?  What the hell," she said, as she smacked my hand with the spoon.

I didn't understand her disdain for Chuck, as he was a good friend of ours.  

"He's the biggest fucking whore, I wouldn't be surprised if he pisses fire," she said, making me laugh hysterically.  "I'm serious, think about a better choice."

Chuck claimed he wasn't getting any pussy regularly, but she refuted those claims, as later on while we were eating and watching a movie, she showed me "receipts" of texts from some of her friends, entailing Chuck making his advances.  I didn't put any stock into it, but as the night wore on, and we went to lay in bed, she'd let me break down.

"I don't know why Chuck, but if you want it to be him, that's fine.  Just make sure he wears a rubber when we meet," she said.

Two weeks later and it was her birthday, as that Friday before she and I had a nice dinner at the house and listened to music, falling asleep after on the couch.  The next night we were at Chuck's, as he, too, prepared a nice spread.

"Dude, I ain't had barbacoa like that since my father passed," Rennie told him, as the three of us were having a Mexican meal with Mexican beer.

Chuck and I planned the feast, as we wanted to impress Rennie as she was a proud Mexican mixed with Irish, but most of her family lived south of the border, she didn't cook, and she didn't trust restaurants  Chuck and I worked hard on this meal so much that we enlisted the help of one of his coworkers, a part time chef, in preparing the feast. Rennie was much appreciative to the point she became emotional, kissing me and Chuck after.

"You two are awesome," she said.  "Thank you so much."

I'd clean the mess as the two of them made it to the living room, joining them afterwards as Chuck had some exquisite wine on the coffee table, and poured some in each glass.  We sipped while sitting in Chuck's decked out living room, each of us having a plush couch to ourselves as he "overfurnished" his place.  

"This is nice," I said, as it felt like I was in college again the way we were relaxing. 

Rennie let her hair down, just sipping and smiling as Chuck and I brought up all sorts of topics for conversation, ranging from deep sea animals, to money, to sex.

"What's the wildest place you got boned, mija," I asked Rennie.

She chuckled.

"Long before I met you of course," she said.  "My first time was actually on the bleachers at my high school's football stadium on a Saturday night.  It was Gary."

"Gary, the grass cutting dude," I said of the former "geek" who now owned a landscaping company.

"The guys in my senior class thought I was a virgin, but those thick glasses and that goofy laugh, all that shit was an act.  Gary was smart, but a bad boy, as he introduced me to getting my pussy eaten," she said.

My dick got rock hard hearing this, and looking over at Chuck, he took a sip of his wine as he was enticed, too.  Rennie was the respectable marketing analyst with three kids on the surface, and the grand wife of all wives, too, but she was the biggest slut deep down.  I'd hear Chuck get up, then I looked up and saw him head over to her, sitting on the couch as she opened her legs.

"What do you want," she asked.

"You know what I want," he said as he pulled at her britches.

"Right here?  Right now," she asked.  

She giggled as I could tell she was back at the point again where she was in the football stadium, with Chuck getting her pants off to see her pink, satin panties, drenched in the middle.  

"My God, you're so wet," he said to her.  "Like the Hoover Dam down there."

"Told you bro.  You're gonna be swimming in the ocean," I said to Chuck as he pulled them down.  

She kept giggling, as I could tell she had a mix of anxiety and anticipation.  He was grinning ear to ear as he got her underwear off, then tossed them in my direction before bowing his head at her "v," to commenced sniffing.  

I raised up to see the action, pulling my own pants off to start stroking.

"If you're gonna go down there, you'll do more than smell it," she said to him.

"You're absolutely right," he said, taking his tongue to the labia, just brushing it back and forth.

Chuck used his mustache and tongue to his advantage as he went back and forth rubbing on her thighs, to the outer walls of her pussy, before he clamped down gently on her clit.  She gasped, as I saw his cheeks expand and implode, for he was literally sucking the top of my wife's wondrous twat.

"Chuckkkkk," she whimpered loudly, stretching her body while feeling the pleasure throughout her loins as our friend was doing her.

"Got damn, happy birthday baby," I said to her with a laugh.

She'd look at me with her eyes squinting and veins popping out of her neck as Chuck commenced to officially eat her out, running his tongue inside her walls, stopping at the clit to suck it, then downward inside as he kept repeating.  She'd grab the sides of the couch, wincing and wailing as he knew how to bring delight better than me, making me stroke my cock from the excitement.   

"Come over bro," he said. "Put it in her mouth and shut her up."

I walked over, heading to the back of the couch to lean over her, and placing my dick in her mouth while Chuck had a time in her middle.  

"You wanna get fucked by Chuck," I asked.

She whimpered yes.

"You want him to make you cum some more don't you, you little slut," I said to her.

 "Bro, this pussy tastes so good, I'm not so sure I wanna fuck her," he said to me. 

 Chuck feasted for a few more minutes then stood up, pulling down his pants and showing off his hard prick as it oozed precum.

"Hey bro, you got rubbers," I asked, as a reminder.

He'd pull one from the pocket of his pants then tore the package before slipping it on.  He reached down with his right hand and gently pulled my wife's pussy lips apart, teasing it right before he inserted his pulsating, thick six or seven inch rod.  

"Uffffff, yesssssssss," she winced as I saw him lean into her.

He jammed almost immediately as she screamed and squirted.  That made me stroke my own cock faster as never before had I seen her react like that. 

"Yeah, gotta work that pussy," he said, as he commenced to plowing her while I fucked her face.  

Rennie was so juicy that he fucking her resembled the perceived "macaroni and cheese" sound, as she kept squelching each time he dove in.  I looked to see his cock shiny, and their pubes both drenched in her juices as Rennie couldn't stop climaxing.

"Got damn girl, you're so damn wet.  Showing our boy the good shit," I said to her, as I never imagined she and I would engage in such an act, but here we were, both excited as everyone involved was getting pleased.  

Chuck leaned in, his face damn near mine as he was in a somewhat plank position, beating it  deeper as his beefy hips smacked hers, with her legs over his shoulder.   I just kept rowing my pelvis into Rennie's beautiful mouth as her lipstick was smearing.  

"Got damn she's got a nice snatch.  You're a lucky man, Danny." Chuck said as he pounded harder.

I started getting carried away in pounding her face, and so I stopped, pulling out my cock and raising my butt so she could lick my nuts.  She'd moan louder while doing my sack, as Chuck now was really giving it to her on the couch.  I became a little jealous from all the sounds she was making but kept stroking, as Rennie hit the right spot on my balls to make me shake loose of a good nut.

"Damn it bitch," I said, as I was shooting it all over her shirt, across her big tits.  "See what you made me do?!"

"Damn bro, that's a lot of cum.   I think I'm about to cum, too," Chuck said, as he pulled out, and jerked his cock over her tits before he sprinkled her chest and face in his sperm.

I went to sit back on the couch, and Chuck would do the same, reminding myself that she originally didn't want to do a threesome with Chuck.  Judging from the smile on her face, she was way off the mark.

"That was a fucking good time, man.  Chuck, hermano, you know how to fuck," she said to him, as he snickered.

"Dude, I didn't halfway expect that," I told Chuck.

"Shit, me either.  But girl, you've got an incredible muscle in that tunnel," Chuck said to her.

Rennie would get up and head to the bathroom, then came back with a towel, as she needed to wipe the cushion down from the mess that was made.  She'd then sit down, and look at both of us, as we started laughing.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday," I said to her.

"Oh honey, it ain't over yet.  It's just getting started," she said.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers