Thrice Doomed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally, between her breasts and around the constantly waving tongue in her field of view, she'd see her belly distend just slightly whenever the monster pushed its cock particularly deep into her pussy, stretching her walls.

It started moving faster, the slick noise of the rapidly thrusting member filling her ears as her body was jerked forward subtly with each thrust.

She whined and gurgled around the tongue, her eyes narrowing as fatigue and an overwhelming sense of arousal started enveloping her mind.

This monster was raping her, and yet her despair was distant because of the venom that immobilised her and the toxin in its saliva aiding it.

She was already closing in on another orgasm, her body was lit up with sensitivity to pleasure, the erratic thrusting of its member touching every sensitive spot in her pussy.

Before long, she was completely overwhelmed, and came again, clenching chaotically around its cock. Juices sputtered from her vulva, and she spasmed weakly from the paralysis.

This made the creature let out a shrill noise, and with powerful, noticeable contractions in its length, she felt a surge of fluid fill her, flooding her pussy with warm cum... or so she thought.

The surge was brief but intense, though the creature calmed shortly after.

But it didn't withdraw its tongue or its length from her holes, instead... waiting.

Carina soon realised what it was waiting for, as she felt a strange buzz around her cervix. Every sensation of strain faded, leaving only a pleasant fullness.

It made her body tingle unbearably, and Carina could feel pleasure without anything being done... but the true purpose of the monster's cum became known... when she felt its length starting to worm against her cervix, and stretch it open without a single bit of pain... but a great deal of intense stimulation.

She moaned loudly around the tongue still buried in her throat, which kept slowly shifting about to gradually feed sickly sweet musky saliva into her body.

It felt like her body would've thrashed if it could, able to feel that organ wending its way through the canal between vagina and womb... until the tip pierced into the latter.

It stopped moving then... only for more contractions to again stimulate her. This time, however, instead of cum, they brought... something else.

Round, slightly squishy objects formed bulges in the monster's organ, pressing against her vulva. She cried out as the rippling contractions forced them through and stretched her just that little bit wider.

Between her shuddering head movements, she sometimes glanced at the organ impaled in her pussy around the beast's slimy tongue; a bulge every second travelled from its body down its flexible organ, forced along by those rippling contractions that she faintly saw race down the fleshy length.

The extra bit of stretching around the bulges was stimulating enough, but every time they past her vulva and especially her cervix, the pleasure spiked, and she whined.

And every passing second, she could feel her womb getting heavier, her belly starting to bulge slightly...

In a moment of terrible revelation, she realised what it was doing; it was laying eggs in her. Or something like them. Implanting her with a brood of its own. She didn't know what fate awaited her, but she could do nothing but resign herself to it, bemoaning the pleasure she was inflicted with as she was forced to yet another orgasm, moaning loudly and shuddering pitiably beneath the monster as it laid its last egg within her and flooded her womb with another surge of 'cum', smoothing out her gravid belly.

Slowly, it withdrew its member and its tongue, leaving her to sputter, cough and whimper, though the enveloping buzz of its venom and its saliva and whatever fluid it released from its organ, keeping her in a state of constant inebriated amour, kept the feelings of dread, despair and shame at bay.

The monster stepped back, and then angled its stinger down near one of her hands; it shot a pale, sickly green goopy thread at her wrist from the hole beneath the venomous point, gumming it up. There, it used the mandibles by its mouth to drag her arm to a spot above her. And then her other arm, and stuck them together with more of that goopy silk.

It did the same to her ankles, tying her up, before shooting a final thread at her wrists, and using its strong, flexible tail to haul her up on its back, the chains providing a modest comfort against the rough surfaces of its carapace, placing her upon her back so her bloated gut wasn't compressed.

It then stuck more threads to her body and to its back, lashing her down securely to itself.

Then, with its cargo secure, it began to make a beeline for the mountains far off in the distance, rapidly crossing the hill and going down its other side, giving Carina a glimpse of the vast planes of inhospitable terrain ahead, specked with dead trees, spider-webbing crevices in dried ground and even a river that did not look inviting.

It didn't matter, of course; wherever this thing was taking her, Carina was sure it was going to be for a long time... if she ever saw the rest of this world ever again.

---

Jakub wanted to tear what little of his short brown hair he had left out.

He was losing his mind over the fact his mind felt incomplete. He couldn't remember anything but fragments of his past life, whatever it was.

It might've made the utterly nightmarish land he'd found himself in that bit more bearable if he could at least understand how he got to it.

But the only thing he could vaguely recollect was checking flasks of wine. Nothing else came to him except abstract notions whenever something he encountered in this new terrible place reminded him of another, less unwelcoming land.

The skies were blanketed in dark clouds carved by occasional red lightning flashes, there was a vast, dark sandy desert stretching before him, and he was at the foot of a mountain range whose highest peak seemed to attract cyclonic plumes circling just above its tip.

And all he had was his skin. Slightly sun-kissed and a bit hairy, with the slightest amount of chub, perhaps from indulging in too much wine, though he couldn't be sure.

He was fit though, there was some muscle beneath the gut. But he didn't see how that'd help him in this place, when a single slip could leave him with a dozen shallow open wounds.

He just wanted to know... to remember... then maybe he could find some peace. Maybe end his life and avoid a more terrible, prolonged demise.

He sighed and slumped against a rock, giving up; his memories were clouded and evasive, if they had any recall at all.

"At least let me know if I deserved this!" he shouted to the sky, to no one in particular.

He swore, and picked up a nearby rock and threw it hard against another boulder, watching the rock shatter.

Jakub briefly wondered if there were any others here, in his position... or otherwise.

He didn't believe he was the only soul who had found themselves here. He couldn't accept the absurd notion that he was, somehow, the only one here, because he was certain this was no dream or nightmare.

He grumbled, and got to his feet, and turned to look up at the mountain cliffs towering above him; he wondered if there was any way through them?

With luck, he might lose his balance and shatter his skull on a rock... yet, for reasons unknown to him, he did not feel like he could go through with trying to do so deliberately.

He shook his head, and scrutinised the jagged foot of the mountain, and then spied a rough path up into the crags.

It wouldn't be easy, but he could manage, and at least it'd be something to do.

He made for the path, and slowly picked his way up it, careful with his footing as he began to climb, shivering as cold wind weaved through the rocks, buffeting his body, at one point blowing with enough force to make his flaccid member flop.

He groaned from the discomfort; his balls had already retreated upwards from the cold, and his skin prickled from the chill.

Still, he further ascended until he came to a small flat space, and noticed that there were quite a few steep paths up into the range. Passable in the nude, but barely, and it was still rough on his hands and feet, calloused as they were.

He grumbled to himself and looked around considering his next move... and then a strange smell caught his attention.

He stopped, and sniffed, but he couldn't discern anything about it other than... ferment?

Yes, it definitely seemed like the smell of fermenting something, but he wasn't sure what; it wasn't unpleasant, but it wasn't enticing either. It was just... strange.

Still, it was something different, and maybe it might've been safe to consume... though he doubted it.

He sniffed some more and tracked down the source of the aroma, and took a path to his left, heading further and deeper into the rocky crags around the base of the range.

Picking his way up narrow footholds was not easy, and he scraped the sole of his right foot at one point after briefly slipping. He winced in mild pain, but kept going towards the source of the unusual smell, until he found a wide open flat space concealed by encroaching crags that bent inwards like greedy fingers.

And in the middle, was a large pool of green, brown and maroon sludge. It bubbled quietly, the occasional bubble popping with a small burst of musky smell, but it was fairly placid otherwise.

However, being so close proved... intoxicating. Jakub let out a small huff as he breathed the fumes in, and his head swam a little. It wasn't too strong, and it wasn't unpleasant either, it actually seemed to drive away the chill.

But the man didn't want to linger, lest he become too disoriented to safely traverse the rocks... then again, maybe some clumsiness in such a dangerous environment was a good thing.

Nevertheless, he turned around to return from whence he came, until he heard a strange gurgling sound... far too guttural to be the sludge pool.

He turned around, and went white as a sheet upon watching a great red ball of bumpy hide float up from behind a rock.

It was some sort of thing, a spherical monster with rough, almost scaly skin and stubby horns just above a single emerald green eye with slit pupil.

A broad mouth briefly opened, yawning wide and revealing cheek plates that splayed wide either side of the corners, but they closed flush together.

Though that brief moment to glimpse its open maw was unsettling enough, showing off its many teeth.

But beyond that, the beast did not have much in the way of notable features. Still, Jakub was petrified, and found himself unable to tear his attention away as he watched the creature descend towards the pool. It opened its mouth, and unfurled a long, broad but surprisingly dexterous tongue, the squishy, slimy purple mass dipping into the sludge and curving up its sides to create a sort of furrow, tongue curling as it drew up the sludge and swallowed it with gulps, its crude 'lips' shifting with each swallow, but Jakub couldn't fathom where it was hiding its stomach to swallow anything.

Suddenly, it paused, tongue halfway dipped into the sludgy mess.

Then, its eye rolled in its socket with lightning speed... and fixed squarely upon Jakub.

For a moment, neither moved, both frozen, though he didn't believe it was at all scared of him.

Then, it suddenly floated up with surprising speed and loud out a threatening shriek, and started flying towards him.

Jakub screamed, and turned around, shaking his head in an attempt to cut through the intoxication of the fumes he'd inhaled.

He tried to go back down the path he came as quickly as he could, attempting to make it back to the other flat space he found, and hoping he could find some other place to hide, some place that the monster couldn't fit with its rotund frame.

Such a place may have been far nearer than he realised, one of the other paths from before shrouded by tall jagged crags; it'd never fit, and even its long tongue couldn't reach.

Then it was a matter of who could outlast the other.

He sprinted across the flat space, and just barely avoided a soft chomp as he slipped into the narrow path.

He didn't stop to ponder why it hadn't tried to be more forceful, he just kept going, watching as it floated above him, seemingly frustrated with its inability to get to him. He kept low and crawled along the path until he spotted another flat space.

The spherical creature cut him off, prompting him to stop and share his own frustrations.

"Damnable creature, go! Leave me be! You cannot get me in here, you wretched thing!" he cursed, gesticulating aggressively.

It grumbled lowly, practically frowning in discontent despite its unusual features and segmented mouth. But then, it swelled slightly and opened its maw; a purple-red light shone brightly at the back of its mouth, and suddenly, it spat a bright glowing ball of vaporous goop.

It splashed across Jakub, unable to avoid the impact in such a narrow space. He screamed, and then immediately moaned in confusion, as pungent fumes enveloped him.

He weakly tried to scrape the gluey substance off, but it was sticky and sagged across his body. His lungs filled with the vapours it gave off, and what got into his eyes and mouth quickly disoriented him; it didn't sting his eyes, but it made it hard to see and made his vision blur. And more, his head really began to swim. His nerves tingled and his sense of direction was completely thrown askew.

His heart began to race, his body temperature began to rise, and he was starting to feel very strange in mind and body.

His mouth prickled with sensation, the substance surprisingly sweet and pleasant on his tongue, but it was like an intense spice without the heat or flavour with how it tingled.

And in his disorientation, he didn't even realise he'd stumbled drunkenly into the clearing, groaning as he tried to gain his bearings.

Allowing the round, red monster to gently knock him onto his back with minimal effort. He tried to push it away, but he somehow thrust his hands into empty space, away from the creature and where he wanted his arms to go. The instructions between mind and limbs were getting confused along the way, though his sense of touch was just fine... if elevated and sensitive now, a twitch going through him when the monster nuzzled his body.

He murmured pitiably, still afraid despite his narcotic intoxication, trying to get away, but he could barely find his balance, and every time he was close to getting back up, it pushed him back down.

A hot breath left him, he was starting to feel quite stirred, particularly in his loins, and he couldn't belief it; this substance, it was making him aroused even as colours and shapes danced before his eyes, as he was about to be devoured.

Sure enough, the monster decided to have a taste, sticking out its long, thick tongue, the mass of purple flesh gliding slowly along his body, leaving behind saliva that, in his current state, made his skin buzz.

He tried to breathe in clear air, but all he could inhale were the enveloping fumes of the intoxicating bile it had shot at him... though bile didn't seem entirely appropriate, as, despite its sticky, gluey consistency, the substance was hardly making him feel unpleasant.

The long lick trailed over his chest, gently slithering side to side, smearing saliva into his skin as it pushed into his neck, and then over his jaw, and up his face.

The monster's breath smelled of that sludge pool and the narcotic goop it spat at him, and it made his head spin and his mind spark with tantalising sensations.

He groaned, trying to shy away from this licking, but everywhere he looked, he saw it, and got a face full of slippery tongue.

It began trailing that muscle back down his body, gliding over both his nipples as it travelled to his belly, making him shiver from the unexpected stimulation.

It wasn't enough it had to be slow in tasting him and to have drugged him with such a bizarre but potent and pleasant venomous bile, it had to make him inadvertently feel good by brushing over his sensitive points when he was in an effective state of arousal, even his cock starting to stir.

Then it drifted over his belly... and neared his groin. And when it started pushing the tip of its tongue against his flaccid length, he didn't think it was so inadvertent anymore.

He yelped in surprise, though it came out more like a drunken blurt. He tried to squirm away, but all that succeeded in doing was rubbing his crotch to the heavy tongue resting on his dick.

The monster gurgled softly, brushing its huge, surprisingly dexterous muscle around his shaft and against his balls; the chill he felt was very much gone now, replaced by the heat of his intoxication and the warmth of its fiery tongue flesh.

It pushed against his balls, gently massaging them and utterly soaking them in that saliva he was absolutely certain was laced with traces of the same substance it had shot at him.

He groaned as his member started to stand to attention, utterly indifferent to the monstrous source of its stimulation.

And as his cock erected, the monster adjusted its attention to his rod, firmly cupping his length between the edges of its folding tongue, funnelling saliva all over his member, warming it and making it tingle.

Feeling the purple flesh graze along his glans made him moan; if it wasn't obvious before, he knew for sure now it wasn't quite interested in eating him.

Not in the way he expected, at least. But it was still absurd and obscene to the highest order.

He gasped as it flicked the tip of its massive, thick muscle off his glans, and them promptly licked his cock again, tugging upwards against his balls and swirling the tip around his length the rest of the way.

It then pressed the tip of its semi-malleable tongue against his helm, and circled the bellend firmly, the low growls it was giving off now obviously lusty and... vaguely feminine?

It might've just been his imagination, or a desperate attempt of his intoxicated mind to make some sense in all of this. His vision still danced in a chaotic procession of shapes and colours, though his body and the monster, and what it was doing to his cock, remained exceptionally clear.

He leaned up, propping himself on his elbows, but he made no attempt at escaping. How could he, in such a state?

Its massive slimy mass brushed and curled around his mast, gripping with surprising firmness, tugging and stroking, grinding against his sensitive glans, pressing the squishy muscle up beneath his corona, pressing to the slit at its apex, and gliding down to massage his balls.

Every now and then, it subjected his shaft to a series of firm, depressing licks, pushing his cock down against his body, his crotch, balls and belly all feeling parts of its tongue grazing him with a firm, stimulating tongue stroke.

He whined, precum already starting to dribble from his tip.

Hot, misty breath washed over Jakub's body, clouding his vision further. And every time he blinked his eyes, it was like several seconds passed, the beast licking somewhere new, at one point feeling it rubbing his nipples in succession, wiggling the tip of its tongue to each nub as they burned with sensitivity, and at another point, he felt his face being utterly covered in slimy purple meat.

He moaned, but he was utterly helpless.

There was a point where it started licking his nipples, and he gasped; the creature promptly seized that opportunity to stuff his mouth with the flexing muscle, the flesh contracting and compressing itself to better fit between his lips and fill his maw, able to push it deep enough he started to gag as it just entered his throat, practically drowning him in saliva that possessed a sweet taste.