Thrice Doomed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, it withdrew its tongue, leaving him to cough and sputter as it returned to licking his cock, though now with a new vigour. It stroked and rubbed him firmly and rapidly, pressing to his glans with ruthless hunger.

Jakub faltered, and moaned as he bucked upwards, spraying his cum across its waiting tongue, the creature holding the back of it in place to catch what, in comparison to it, was a meagre offering, whilst the tip of its tongue kept stroking his mast, to make it less meagre.

The round monster wrung him dry and left him a panting mess before it relented, pulling back slightly and retracting its tongue to seemingly swallow his seed into whatever stomach it had hidden away in its body. He groaned weakly, and tried to get up, rolling onto his hands and feet, huffing as his arousal would not abate.

But the beast earned a yelp from him when it licked him again, this time trailing that broad tongue from cock, across his balls, up his taint, and between his cheeks, along his pucker before it curled along his tailbone and the base of his spine.

It repeated this a few times, paying special attention to his surprisingly sensitive pucker. He groaned, trying not to fall face first against the ground, even on his hands and knees, but that didn't stop the ground from looking like it was shifting.

For a brief moment, it prodded at his sphincter, making him squawk in confusion at its intentions, and try to crawl away.

It countered... by wrapping that tongue around his waist and lower torso with surprising dexterity, and hauling his lower half into its hot, slimy maw.

He screamed in fear, but the swallow was only halfway, as its jaws carefully clamped down around his midsection, and its lips crudely sealed around him, though they weren't so dexterous as its tongue was, the side jaw plates squeezing to his sides.

He tried to squirm free, but that just made its teeth dig in, and in his addled state, he could barely coordinate his movements, forcing him to hold himself up on its lower jaw.

He wasn't left to wonder what it was doing for long, as he felt its tongue starting to work away again, rubbing up and down his cock and his rump, grinding wetly to his taint and wriggling that squishy mass between his glutes as the rest of it spilled out over each cheek.

Hot breath washed out around his torso from between its teeth, making his skin tingle, especially within its mouth.

His knees and feet were partially sunken into soft, slimy flesh not unlike inner cheeks, and it was impossible to gain any real foothold, leaving him at the mercy of its tongue.

And it wasted no time in exploiting his compromised position, sliding its tongue along his taint until the tip started twisting at his sphincter. He squirmed some more, trying to get away, but again the teeth dug in. He couldn't believe what it was about to do... or that having his pucker licked proved so stimulating.

And then, it started forcing its way inside, growling softly as it violated him slowly, inch by inch, making him groan in strained stimulation as the monster's tongue compressed itself to best worm its way into his tight passage.

It wormed this way and that carefully, before he felt the tip apply pressure to... something.

And as soon as it did, a strange feeling fell over him, atop of every other strange feeling.

And more, it seemed like that was what the creature was attempting to do, find this spot and start applying massaging pressure, gently thrusting its tongue in and out of his ass, and making his cock throb.

It was like a trigger inside him he never knew he had, and it was making his cock feel that much more needy. His balls tingled, and precum began to dribble profusely from his downwards poking dick.

He gasped and moaned as his ass was taken, and he could feel the unbelievable approaching; another orgasm.

Just from having his ass thoroughly stuffed by a giant purple tongue, squishy and malleable though it was.

It was inconceivable, but nothing made sense in this land, least of all this flying ball of cock-hungry teeth and tongue.

It thrust faster, making him shout and yelp and grip firmly onto its lower jaw, lest it felt like he drifted away in an unseen current.

Ultimately, he could not stave off his climax, and with a moan, he started bucking downwards into the beast's maw, only further pushing its muscle against whatever trigger was in his ass.

Somehow, his fresh load was far larger than the first one, loosing several more, and thicker, ropes of seed into the soft wet meat of the floor of its mouth.

And he only found relief from the stuffing his ass received when his climax faded, and it slowly pulled its muscle free from his rear.

He huffed and panted, that experience far more draining than it ought to have been, intoxication or otherwise.

The creature rumbled softly, like a purr... but it soon proved that it was not done with him, and went even further... by wrapping its tongue around his torso, opening its mouth, and pulling him in wholesale.

He attempted to thrash, but he could barely throw his weight around without flopping drunkenly, and the rather elastic tongue was quite firm in its grip.

He found himself seated on its purple tongue within its hot, wet maw, saliva dripping onto him from the red-pink roof of its mouth as his feet sank slightly into the flesh of its 'cheeks, whilst his back leaned against the rear wall of its mouth, though he couldn't locate its 'throat'.

He peered out between its open mouth, watching as he ascended into the sky, seeing the crags fall away below, glimpsing the sludge pool it had been drinking from before, though he detected no residue in the monster's mouth, just the profuse amounts of saliva that soaked him and kept his head utterly enveloped in intoxication.

It started moving forward, and cold air rushed into its mouth, combating the heat of its wet flesh... until it closed is jaws together, leaving him in a wet, hot, and dark prison of soft meat.

He groaned when its tongue began to worm about beneath him, rubbing against his balls and even pressing a little against his beleaguered pucker, and grazing his cock too.

He pressed his hands against the sides of its mouth, trying to keep himself from sinking too much into the flesh, feeling he'd be swallowed, not that he could see or feel even the entrance to its throat.

The tongue curled up, and promptly sandwiched his still throbbing erection against his belly. It started rubbing his glans and firmly stroking his shaft with its dexterous muscle, refusing to stop toying with him even as he was trapped in its maw.

The beast earned a stimulated groan from Jakub, who, despite his fear, could barely muster the frame of mind to really sink into despair, its intoxicating spit still in his system, and being trapped in its mouth, where its sweet, musky breath could not escape, kept him immersed in a state of arousal.

Fresh precum began to dribble from his tip, and he moaned as the licking continued, the monster's cheeks rippling slightly, its tongue undulating, as if it was trying to suckle on him like he was a delicious treat.

He couldn't fathom what its goal was; did it want to eat him and was toying with him first? Or was 'eating' him like this its own form of lecherous play?

If he could think straight, he might've been able to figure it out, but he was left feeling weak and lightheaded as the stroking to his cock continued.

It grazed beneath his corona, attacking where he was most sensitive, and was always quick to roll that squishy tongue against his glans whenever he dribbled fresh precum, like it sought his seed as a precious delicacy.

He whined as it started rubbing faster, practically enveloping his member with how flexible the tongue was... and he had no further resistance anymore, shuddering and releasing a weak gasp as he came once morel, spraying his seed upwards, though his tip was quickly capped by the tip of its tongue.

When he calmed, it lapped up his seed with a slow relish, and he felt it rumble around him, in satisfaction.

It continued to fondle his member with its tongue, but no longer seemed intent on wringing him out. So Jakub was kept hard and aroused, but never driven nearer to another climax, though that started to introduce its own madness.

How long was it going to lick his shaft, keep him hard, and keep him trapped in its mouth? What was it planning?

He lost track of time until he felt the creature slowing down. Then it came to a stop. That was when he was suddenly but carefully dumped onto new ground, slid off its long purple tongue onto smooth stone.

It pulled away, and he groaned as he tried to find his bearings... but when he looked up, he spied several armoured figures and monstrous beings - feminine and masculine alike, but definitely not human - looking down at him with stern expressions, holding weapons or bearing their own natural killing implements... and displaying no shame in the promiscuity of their armour, if they had any coverings at all.

The clearer air lifted the intoxication over his mind just slightly, and he tucked back in fear, before a clawed hand grabbed him beneath one of his shoulders and hauled him to his feet.

It was then the gathered beings smirked, and he found himself being dragged towards a looming portcullis, grinding as it opened a dark stone passage into a dungeon deep within the mountain that towered above, cyclonic clouds twisting above its peak...

---

Mosi pressed close to the trunk of the dead tree, peeking out with just one eye; she swore she saw something move amongst the boughs of the scrubs and trees of the swamp ahead, the only place with any life she'd seen since she woke up with no memories in this desolate place.

No memories beyond scrambled ideas... and no clothes.

She wasn't used to the chill of the winds of this terrible place. She could recall the hot breezes of a brighter, warmer land, though even the dry there was nothing compared to this place.

It made her dark skin prickle, which made her feel wider than she really was... not that she was appreciating her curves right now, they made it hard to hide behind the trunk of the tree without her rump sticking out, or her bust.

No matter, she'd manage, trying to spot whatever it was that had just darted through the trees.

She wasn't fearless, her heart was pounding, but she refused to cower before anything without knowing what it was, to figure out if it was dangerous or not. So she crept closer to the edge of the swamp, able to smell its musky ferment from afar.

She, however, wasn't game to cross through it unless she felt she had to, but there was little reason she could see to push into a space choked with gnarled trees and stagnant murky waters that offered her no visibility.

She wanted to see what threats would come at her. Die fighting, perhaps, but she did not wish to take her own life, nor did she want to die slowly to the elements or starvation.

She crept up to a fallen tree trunk, and rested her hand on it as she peered over its bark edges, but jumped when her hand almost went through it, cracking the bark and sending a small powdery dust plume up, making her cough a bit.

She tried to keep quiet, and scanned the edge of the swamp, but still saw nothing.

She waited, and then moved closer, insistent on spotting whatever it was, but she neared the threshold of the swamp, and dared to go no closer.

Whatever this place was, it was surely no sanctuary to her.

After a while, however, she decided she couldn't waste time, and began to walk along the edge of the swamp, seeing where it'd take her if she tried to go around.

But then, she saw something ahead to right; a flash of purple light that quickly dissipated.

That... wasn't quite what she saw the first time, and pressed herself against the nearest tree.

She frowned, trying to glimpse anything out of the ordinary... and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end.

She turned further to her right, and saw... something, perched upon a thick branch in a tree a few dozen feet away.

It was definitely not human, its long limbs covered in dark grey hide not unlike a bony carapace, its long claw-like fingers gripping the branch. Jagged protrusions in its chitinous hide gave it a threatening appearance, though most of that was achieved by its face, a monstrous countenance of bony cheek plates and a mouth with sharp teeth, and three purple eyes that glowed with an unnatural fire.

She could hear it breathing, a subtle growling sound as it observed her, still and unfazed.

Mosi herself was terrified, but she did her best to keep calm, and decided flight was better than fight. She started backing up slowly, and turned around to go the other direction, first stepping, then walking, and quickly gaining speed, glancing over her shoulder at the beast.

It vanished in a burst of purple light, floating specks and motes flying away and fading into nothing.

At this point, she decided to break into a sprint, but came to a halt when she saw it reappear in another flash of purple, clinging to the side of a tree, hissing ferociously.

She cursed and screamed, and turned away from the swamp, hoping that it was just warning her away from its territory.

That was not to be.

Just moments after brushing her long black hair out of her eyes, something slammed into her back.

She was forced to the ground, and when she attempted to get up, the creature coalesced before her in another flash of light.

She fixed sharp pale eyes on it, slowly getting to her feet as it cocked its head.

Mosi was shivering in fear, knowing now she could not outrun this monster; it could disappear and reappear wherever it chose, and if it wanted, it could've easily toyed with her.

Instead, it stared her down, the subtlest of vertical slit pupils visible through the bloom of its three eyes.

A musky aroma came from it. It was... strange, to say the least. It made Mosi think of primal virility. She had no idea why.

Suddenly, it took several steps forward and grabbed her by the lower jaw, long, bony claws wrapping around the back of her head as it carefully hauled her up.

She was doing her best to stay calm, to not give into terror and start screaming pathetically, but it was hard to keep her cool, staring into the eyes of an otherworldly monster... in its own home.

It manipulated her head carefully, cocking it left and right as if was examining her, appraising her... or perhaps admiring her.

She couldn't be sure, but the creature had a dangerous intelligence in its eyes and its mannerisms, primal though it partially conducted itself.

She whimpered quietly... and then the monster leaned in and unfurled a long, sinuous tongue, a deep purple in colour and slimy with saliva, drawing it up her cheek in a long drag, tasting her and making her whine in fear.

It finished its lick, and then suddenly pushed her down.

Before she hit the stony ground beneath her, it vanished again in a flash of violet light, and appeared behind her, catching her with a foot and lowering her the rest of the way, before it suddenly dropped itself low over her body upon its hands and knees, scenting her with guttural snuffs.

Her chest heaved from her rapid breathing, fear taking her, and now she couldn't scream not from pride or ego, but terror silencing her.

Those sharp teeth could easily rend flesh from bone, and if she was unlucky, there would be a few agonising moments of pure pain and horror as it devoured her.

It didn't strike as yet... instead, it unfurled its long tongue and laid down a trail of warm saliva as it licked against her neck and her cheek. She whimpered, expecting this to precede the fatal devouring, merely tasting her.

It tasted again, licking the opposite side of her neck, making her shudder. And it licked again, pressing against her cheek as hot, primal breath washed over her, though it was surprisingly, not entirely unpleasant.

Its tongue dragged over her lips, making her grimace and sputter, shying away as its oddly savoury saliva left its taste lingering upon them.

It started licking across her neck again, and drifted downward, leaving Mosi to internally plead for it to end her already. She couldn't stand the waiting.

She kept her eyes closed, just waiting for the inevitable.

They shot open when she felt that tongue lift away and fall back upon her body... right upon her nipples, the tip of the beast's tongue tracing the dark areolae, attending to both back and forth.

It growled softly, flicking her nipples and leaning its weight on one hand so it could bring its opposite up to start groping her chest, the bony, chitinous hand massaging and fondling her globe with a careful intent.

And she watched as a slit became visible between its legs... and found herself beyond belief when, with little jerks of its hips, a long, slick cock slowly erected from this opening, a pair of heavy leathery balls flopping free of its body once the member fully erected. It was a dark purple shaft, with ovoid, bulbous bumps near its base, a ridged texture above these long bulges and a tapered tip with blunt spines around the corona. It was above average in length and girth compared to any man, though given how much larger the creature was compared to her, it was quite proportional, but still rather intimidating.

It was already drooling a thick dollop of precum, and the musk that was wafting up to her nose was potent.

Potent enough it made her shiver with a bizarre sense of anticipation. Mosi couldn't comprehend where such a thought came from, but the musk was primal and virile.

Nevertheless, she now fully understood this thing's intention, and it wasn't to eat her.

Her head twisted with thoughts and emotions; this thing was going to rape her, and yet it seemed like a far better alternative to being devoured, though she suspected once it was satisfied, it'd have no need to keep her alive. Maybe it'd eat her then.

But even as it fondled her breasts possessively, and aggressiveness in its efforts, it was surprisingly gentle, never squeezing hard enough to hurt, and any time she tried to struggle away, it firmly but carefully put her back in her place.

Her nipples were already erect from the chill, but now they tingled with arousal thanks to its focused licking. So it wanted more than to just fuck her. It wanted to indulge in more than just that as it finally left her breasts and began working its tongue down towards her nethers, slithering the muscle like a snake across her belly, until it dipped its head between her thighs.

It licked at both of her inner thighs in turn, slowly and reverently, before curling the muscle up and off her slit, the very tip of the dexterous organ plucking at her clitoris without it even being erect, ignoring the fuzzy bush around her groin.

She whined, and her clit was soon firm with induced arousal as the monster lapped at her vulva several more times, undulating its tongue between her outer labia in another slithering motion, spreading her folds and rubbing against the bright pink flesh between.

She gasped and whimpered as it continued its oral assault, erratically wiggling its tongue against her entrance and repeatedly flicking her clitoris, sometimes carefully tracing the tip of its tongue between the bud and its hood.

She started pushing away, but it once again leaned on one hand to free the other to grip one of her thighs, keeping her in place and relentlessly licking her to keep her subdued, speeding up with beastly vigour until she moaned and stayed still again, the monster slowing down and being more focused in its efforts.

It clearly knew its way around a woman. Its hunger for flesh was primal, but instead of survival, it was carnal