Thrice Doomed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 'eating' her alright, but it was making her cry out for different reasons as that tongue began to dig and prod at her entrance, threatening to force its way inside.

She was already feeling a buzz growing inside of her, drawing nearer to an orgasm by the moment, having never experienced anything even close to this, as far as her nonexistent memory could attest.

She moaned, hands balling into fists as the stimulation grew... but then it did something.

It started turning around, rotating on the spot without tearing its attention away from her pussy.

Soon, its throbbing member and heavy balls were hovering above Mosi's face, the tip of its leaky cock brushing against her nose.

She went still with shock, eyes wide as that inhuman shaft loomed over her threateningly. Precum dripped onto her lips, the taste savoury and creamy, but otherwise strange and implacable, though it carried with it that same sense of primal virility its musk did, which was now overwhelming with its lusty source right in her face.

It made her loose a shivering sigh, her head swimming a little as lustful thoughts began to infiltrate her mind, watching those swinging balls and twitching cock with a modicum of curiosity... just... wondering...

But then it dipped its hips and pressed firmly against her mouth, attempting to gain access, drawing her back to reality.

Mosi clenched her jaw, trying to deny the thing access, trying to suppress the moans of pleasure that would break her blockade.

This lasted until it plunged its inhumanly long tongue deep into her pussy, striking her most sensitive spot within immediately... and it made her climax, crying out in surprise ecstasy, hips shuddering and juices flooding around the muscle that'd invaded her.

This was all it needed to plunge the tapered glans into her mouth, making her squawk in surprise, trying to shake the cock out, but it only dropped another inch to keep its intrusion secure.

And then the monster began wriggling its tongue about inside her pussy, plunging its tongue in and out and attacking her trigger spot repeatedly, weakening her resistance to the cock slowly dropping further into her mouth, gliding over her tongue and imparting more of that musky, erotic flavour.

It slowly rocked its hips, thrusting into her mouth as it neared her throat, and ever so carefully started to angle its hips so it could push into her gullet.

She gagged at first, but the monster didn't unceremoniously violate her throat, leaking profuse amounts of its precum onto her walls, and letting her be overwhelmed by its musk as its heavy balls sank closer to her face, until they came to rest upon them, the smooth, slightly slick leathery sack partially covering her eyes and utterly drowning her nose in that potent musk.

It felt intoxicating, and it seemed to make her relax, easing the sensitivity of her gag reflex, until its cock was buried as deep as it could go... and that's when it started to really fuck her face.

It was slow at first, but it withdraw all the way to its glans and then plunged all the way back down again, gently slapping her face with those heavy, musky balls.

She moaned and whined, feeling weak from having her pussy so thoroughly violated and her throat stuffed effortlessly. She shivered, feeling a second orgasm coming along already.

Precum was trickling down her throat constantly now, incessantly leaking from the beast's glans as it growled lustfully around its constantly pumping tongue.

It started thrusting faster, until Mosi had to close her eyes from the slapping of its testicles against her face, gurgling on that rapidly pumping cock.

Its growls were growing more aggressive and breathy, and its junk was throbbing wholesale.

But it held off... until Mosi came, the woman arching her back with a garbled cry and spasming vigorously from the relentless tongue that rubbed against her spot and drilled at her cervix.

It let out something that was almost a roar, and plunged its cock to the hilt inside her, those ovoid bulges near its base throbbing against her stretched, sealed lips, those balls tugging against her face with every shot of heavy, hot seed it poured into her body.

The musk became overwhelming, it was getting harder to ignore her own lust, a primal, carnal urge starting to burn within her the longer she remained near this thing.

But she was more concerned with breathing, Mosi starting to gag and choke for air desperately as the beast unloaded into her gullet.

Only when it became painful did it lift its hips away and pull its cock out, simultaneously withdrawing its tongue to loose a guttural, satisfied hiss.

Mosi sputtered and gasped for air desperately, chest heaving from both the choking and the intense ecstasy she endured.

It was so much, her head was still spinning, and she wasn't given a chance to calm down before the creature was already moving, turning itself around and straddling her chest, looking down upon her with lust in all three of its eyes.

It slapped its slippery cock down between Mosi's breasts, the shaft utterly slick with residue that clung to her skin stickily.

She looked up at it with tired eyes, her body still hot with lust, but so soon after two back-to-back climaxes had left her with little energy.

But that didn't stop the monster grasping her breasts and fondling them, rubbing its bony, chitinous fingers over her nipples teasingly before sandwiching its thoroughly slick member between her globes.

She whined, incredulous that this thing was ready to go after unloading so forcefully into her throat.

But here it was, starting to rock its hips atop of her, thrusting between her mounds and hissing and growling in lustful, primal satisfaction, licking its rigid chops with lustful delight.

She couldn't really do anything, pinned beneath its weight as it violated her bust, sometimes stopping in order to rub her breasts against its cock instead, slapping them together, or squeezing them in rolling fashion that pumped its length, or rubbing up and down in opposite directions.

All whilst gently rubbing her sensitive nipples.

It seemed to gain a great deal of satisfaction in playing with her breasts, feeling how they rippled and rolled and how deep its fingers could sink into her flesh, how they jiggled with any firmer movements. And to Mosi's surprise, it was making her feel pleasant, though maybe it was just that intoxicating musk that was messing with her head.

Regardless, she moaned softly, not in true pleasure, but in stimulation all the same, as the monster once more began to thrust between her globes.

The tip of its cock peeked out the top of her cleavage repeatedly, precum drizzling onto her upper chest and sometimes even spurting onto her neck and chin with some force, the tip almost reaching her lower jaw thanks to its length and girth.

It growled softly, looking down upon Mosi with that bestial lust, licking its chops as it thrust into her cleavage, the throbs of its cock strong enough she could feel them against the skin of her slippery, jiggling breasts.

But feelings of misery were getting further and further away in her mind, especially after feeling that hot weight from its climax down her throat settle in her gut. It was as if the more it came, the stronger those primal aromas became and the more they affected her head.

She whined, the monster getting faster, its hips slapping against the undersides of her breasts and making them bounce and ripple against the thing's shaft.

And then, it stopped thrusting, cock almost resting on her chin as it let out a hoarse shriek, and painted her face in steaming white seed, each spurt accompanied by a tug of its balls against her skin just below her bust, and a powerful contraction right through its cock.

She flinched and closed her eyes as her face was streaked with the musky white, causing a shivering breath to leave her from the potent aroma.

Slowly, it crept downwards over her body, trailing that slimy but still erect cock across her belly, brushing over her navel and leaving a trail of residue from its tip behind, until it brushed over her sensitive clit.

She didn't have any illusions as to its immediate intent, the monster rubbing its length to her moist slit. But at this point, she couldn't bring herself to resist.

And part of her had grown curious... curious as to how it'd feel inside her.

Such twisted thoughts seemed to take root with ease, pushing away the part of her that knew she should've been fighting, resisting, or despairing. But that musk... it had made her body warm and yearning for primal euphoria.

It leaned its face low over her own, breathing hotly against her, its breath pleasant in its own way.

It stroked her slit several times with its slightly angular tip... and then pressed it to her entrance.

She whined, but the beast's earlier tongue thrashing had given her some measure of prep, so when it slid inside, it wasn't as much strain as it could've been... but it was still quite a fit, though she took it better than her throat did.

Nevertheless, her back arched and she let out a cry of stimulation, quickly turning to rapid pants of pleasure as the monster began to thrust, planting its hands either side of her head. Its hips rocked and its body undulated with a fluid but primal fluidity, despite its bony plate hide.

Her body jolted against the ground, though she wasn't paying it much mind, the discomfort of the stony ground offset by the stimulation she was receiving, and its clearly intoxicating musk.

Her breasts bounced and jiggled from each thrusting impact, the wet, slick slapping loud and impossible to ignore. If there was anything else close by, they surely would've heard.

It didn't matter to Mosi, she couldn't concentrate on anything else, the texture of the monstrous cock thrusting wildly away into her stimulating every part of her innards, tugging against her walls, keeping everything thoroughly slick between her constant arousal and the incessant leakage of precum from the creature's dick.

Her most sensitive spots were pressured over and over again, and her moans were only getting more intense as a result... but soon she was silenced, feeling that slimy, slippery tongue force its way into her throat. Worming its way down deep into her gullet and tasting her walls, though after its cock, its tongue was barely an inconvenience to her, though she still gagged softly as it twisted and roamed about, bulging out her neck.

Her moans of pleasure turned to distorted gurgles, as she went slack on the ground, eyes going half-lidded, from exhaustion and overwhelming stimulation.

She could feel herself nearing a climax, her walls quivering and her body starting to twitch. Her eyes started to roll up in their sockets a little, sputtering around the tongue in her throat, the closest thing to a kiss this creature could manage with its bony maw.

In the end, Mosi's body, and parts of her mind, surrendered to the bestial lust, and arched her back with a cry of ecstasy, clamping erratically around the cock inside her and almost spraying fluids from her pussy, as spasms wracked her body.

It seemed this was what the monster needed to orgasm itself, growling loudly and slamming its cock home inside her quivering pussy, the potent throbs of its cock and virile tugs against her buttocks signalling many heavy ropes of cum being deposited right into her deepest recesses, flooding her pussy and filling her womb with a pleasurable warmth.

She could almost hear the pumping of its cum, but her own hearing was drowned out by the roaring of her blood as her heart raced.

Human and monster shuddered together as they endured their mutual releases, until Mosi finally slackened fully and lost the last reserves of her energy, panting softly.

The beast calmed and slowly withdrew its tongue from Mosi's mouth, letting her breathe without restriction. And for the first time, she felt its cock soften, going partially limp inside her. It slid its length out, dripping the final dregs of its climax onto her belly, before its cock receded into its body, its balls being drawn up with it as the slit closed, tugging the bony plates that protected its crotch back into place.

It growled softly, and then scooped Mosi up in its arms as it stood tall. She didn't resist, too tired to even try, and filled with too many unnaturally pleasant feelings to care.

She groaned as it held her close... and in a flash of light, Mosi felt like she went weightless and exploded and filled with static all at once, though it was a tingly sensation opposed to painful.

Nevertheless, in that brief instant, she couldn't bear anymore, and passed out.

---

Leone was never one to stress himself... that much he could remember. But having scant memories at all... that might've given him his first grey hair, and it would've been noticeable amidst its rich chestnut strands.

It was debatably the more distressing part of finding himself in some inhospitable death world. At least he could breathe and the very air wasn't turning him to dust.

But where was he? This place, it was so strange, and uninviting, between its dark stormy skies centred around one striking peak, rocky environs and the bluff that let him look across a vast, cracked plain, like the bed of a dried pond or lake, though he knew those cracks out there could swallow a man, right past his head.

He did see a river, bizarrely, snaking its way towards what looked like a swamp, but the trees there looked unsettling and twisted, whilst the trees elsewhere were little more than stalks of dead wood. As dry as the tufts of dead grass scattered here and there.

He had already well pondered his predicament, but came to no conclusions as to how he ended up in such a place.

That was the most frustrating part. The not knowing.

He had already squared with himself that death was waiting for him; how could it not, in such a place where food and drink - that he could trust to be safe - seemed scarce.

And he had no clothes to resist the chilly breezes that frequently buffeted him. With only his cold-prickled skin to shield him, he expected the elements would claim him soon enough, if misadventure didn't get to him first.

Strangely, his own hand did not factor into his calculations. The idea was there, but the will to act upon them was lacking. It seemed like the easiest end to whatever fate had befallen him, but he wondered if perhaps it was something more than his own fears of a final end.

Regardless, he sighed and stood up, placing his hands on his hips and surveyed the land, only bothered by the discomfort of his flaccid member swinging weakly in the wind, rather than baring it all; he had no clothes to speak of, so whatever circumstances plopped him here, he put the blame on them for his exposure, and if anything happened by to take offence, he took no responsibility.

Still, his pale skin did not like the chill, and his green eyes were starting to water from the breeze. He decided the best course of action was to follow the bluff towards the mountain, and search around its base.

He thought he spied lava flows in the far distance, but the orange glow was all he could see from his position.

He found a relatively shallow slope leading down from the bluff, and so carefully descended, hoping to reach the ridge line he spied ahead that bled into a mountain range for which the towering peak crowned.

If nothing else, he could be an explorer, mapping out this land in his head until his body gave out. It'd satisfy only him, but at least it was something to do.

He began to whistle a small tune, a half-remembered harmony that he knew nothing else about, and substituted the gaps for his own improvised notes.

If any one else were with him, they'd surely think him mad for being so composed given circumstances. In truth, Leone was filled with latent dread and terror, but he felt no use in succumbing to them. That'd make his final days, or hours, it wasn't clear how long he'd last, rather miserable.

He'd rather go out as close to content as one could manage in this place.

Just then, a tumbling rock caught his attention. He looked up at a nearby cliff, part of the ridge line. He thought he saw movement, and perhaps heard the sound of beating wings.

He had doubts that it was any bird, not in this place, but it did shake his composure, Leone a little concerned that perhaps he was no longer alone, but he was a little excited too. Finally, something else that might be alive, even if it was violent and hostile. Perhaps even ravenous.

He still put some distance between him and the cliff, not so excited he wanted to be near whatever it may have been.

He scanned the top of the cliff and further along the ridge, trying to spy what it might have been, eyes narrowed.

But it was the sound of creaking wood that caught his attention, and made him freeze. He turned slowly to his right, spotting a lone, dead tree less than a hundred feet away.

Perched upon its trunk, which was snapped at the top, was a... thing.

He wasn't sure what it was, only that it was vaguely humanoid, but it was balanced on the dead tree like a bird, claw-like feet gripping the dead wood tightly.

Instead of arms, it had leathery bat-like wings tucked close, whilst its skin was overall pallid with a yellow hue.

It was watching him, yellow eyes glowing softly amidst the gloom of its closely tucked wings, which shrouded its head.

Leone stood still, staring, and it did the same.

Neither moved as a sort of stand off occurred, though he suspected its heart was not racing nearly as swiftly as his was. He could feel some perspiration beading on his brow, despite the chill breeze that quietly whispered across the rocks.

He took a step back, finally, and another, starting to move a little faster.

At this the creature flared its wings and let out a hostile screech, and leapt into the air with a beat of its wings.

Leone turned fully and let out a panicked yelp. The thing was coming for him now, Leone able to hear its wing beats close behind, soon able to feel the wind from its flaps buffeting the nape of his neck.

He tried to close for the ridge, hoping the lack of clear space would dissuade it from swooping attempts.

But then, he heard a sharp gurgling inhale, and then a fierce spit, as a glob of sizzling yellow something streamed past his head and splattered against a rock, vapours visibly rising from the almost luminously bright yellow liquid.

It gave off a sweet aroma for something that steamed and bubbled. He didn't want to get it on his person all the same.

He leapt away from the rock face, probably as it desired, flapping above and shrieking periodically.

It spat another glob of the yellow stuff at him, splashing to his left. And attempting to dodge is what did him in, stumbling and slowing down enough for it to swoop in and grab his shoulders with its talons.

He yelped as his feet left the ground, but it immediately let him go in order to toss him onto somewhat softer, dustier ground. Only so that when he stood up, it could swoop in from the front and mercilessly trap his head between... thighs?

Yes, it had surprisingly soft inner thighs that squished around his head, but the grip was still like a clamp, and his attempts to claw the beast off as it balanced on his shoulders proved impossible.

That's when he noticed a sweet smell, and a moisture on his lips.

It growled lowly, and with an oddly feminine quality to it, and started grinding against his face.

He could barely see anything but pallid skin... but soon, he became aware that his lips were being rubbed against by a soft, wet vulva.

He felt an erect clitoris press against his upper lip, and warm, wet flesh brush against his jaws as the creature splayed its folds with its grinding.