Thrice Doomed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as he attempted further to pry it off, though he felt the hard, smooth resistance of rigid, almost bony hide along its other thighs, he felt supple, taut buttocks just below a long, leathery tail that he felt wrap tight around his chest.

The oddly feminine curves caught him off guard, as much as the thing grinding its pussy against his mouth was. It let out soft, guttural purrs, as if it were enjoying itself.

Suddenly, it beat its wings, and he felt his feet leave terra firma once more, legs dangling and kicking in panic, though the grip of its thighs and tail ensured he didn't slip, the creature tucking its calves in beneath his shoulders, though Leone still felt strain in his neck.

Just what did this damned thing want with him?

And more, why were the secretions from its pussy, and the aroma they gave off, tingling his tongue and nose respectively? They imbued in him pleasant ideas, though he wanted nothing more than to get away from this thing, lest it prove to have more enduring agony waiting for him.

He accepted death, but that didn't mean he wanted it to be painful or slow.

It shivered as it continued to rub its crotch against his mouth, even as it carried him off through the air.

It was rubbing even faster now, its clit poking into his skin, thighs squeezing tightly around him and deafening hiim with how well they pressed against the sides of his head, over his ears. The sweet juices flowed profusely, and it was starting to get to him as a small twitch coursed through his limp cock, though he couldn't quite get it up given he was at risk of being dropped to his death at any moment.

Though, he didn't know exactly how high he was. He couldn't see anything.

Then, suddenly, it clenched up and released a blended mutation of a hoarse shriek and feminine moan, juices sputtering into his mouth. Its grip tightened and loosened chaotically, and Leone wasn't sure what to fear more, it letting go or accidentally crunching his skull.

But soon, it calmed down, though he had a sneaking suspicion it was far from satisfied. Confirmed when it let him go and dumped him onto his back, Leone grunting from hitting smooth but hard stone. He groaned and slowly sat up, and then froze when he realised he was atop a flat stone on a rocky outcrop, very little space to lay down on and steep drops on all sides.

A taloned foot grabbed his head, and forced it down onto the rock before letting go.

Now was the first chance to get a good look at his salacious assailant, and his eyes widened; it was definitely not human, parts of its body covered in a rigid hide, Particularly along its outer thighs, back and lower legs. A bony crest crowned its scalp, and a long, sinuous tail swayed back and forth behind it as leathery wings shivered and flexed.

But the body overall was slender, and curvaceous, a shallow navel amid subtle muscle tone, tracing all the way up to breasts that were generous handfuls, darker nipples erect.

And its head... its face was gaunt and angular, with tusk-like bony protrusions sticking forward on either side of its lower jaw, yet between were soft lips gently opened with its breathing, revealing sharp teeth behind. It didn't look quite human, but its visage was oddly feminine and beautiful, in its own way.

Leone wondered just what manner of creature it was to blend the feminine and the monstrous, but his thoughts were immediately derailed when it grasped his genitals with the talons of one of its feet, making him yelp.

Sharp claws threateningly poked his jewels, but the creature seemed to know better than to squeeze too hard or rake its talons too recklessly.

It squeezed and fondled, dripping more arousal from its nethers as it observed him, guttural croons leaving it, a long, flexible tongue drawing across its lips with lecherous hunger.

Even despite his peril, Leone couldn't help feeling a stir in his loins, and as his member started to stand tall, the creature was able to grip his cock more effectively, talons wrapped with a careful grip as it stroked him slowly and coaxed him to full mast, a hard breath leaving Leone's mouth once he was firm.

It let go, and admired its work, before it stepped forward, and dropped down to a squat, straddling his hips, its tail curling down to trap his member between its glutes.

There, it started to grind against his waist with rolling motions, its cheeks gripping his member and stroking it pleasantly, all as its efforts smeared arousal from its pussy onto the lowest edge of his belly.

He shuddered, the stimulation he was receiving different, and quite unique. Precum began to bead on his tip, quickly smeared onto the creature's glutes and providing a modicum of lubrication to its grinding efforts, belly flexing and twisting with supple grace.

It hissed in pleasure, but it seemed it had ideas other than grinding its rear against Leone's cock, as it lifted its hips up and slid them over until it was rubbing its pussy against his glans, coating it in the juices of its arousal, as it threatened to claim him as its mate... only for it to slide forward a bit to press its pucker firmly down against his glans.

This caught Leone by surprise, but he had no time to protest before his soaked cock began to slide into the exceptionally tight passage, reliant on his precum and its juices of arousal for lubrication.

He groaned sharply, and it hissed fiercely, both experiencing straining stimulation, though it was clearly more experienced at this than he was, soon squashing that pliant, taut rump against his crotch, his cock buried deep into its rear.

It hissed in satisfaction, squat upon his manhood, but it started moving soon after, bouncing at speed and slapping its buttocks against his groin. Leone groaned, feeling the tightness of the creature's rear relentlessly stroking and tugging against his dick, practically scouring his sensitive glans.

He let out a curse, though the word was garbled by a breathy moan, feeling a pressure in his loins building swiftly.

It suddenly laid down atop of him, breasts squishing against his chest as it panted right next to his ear. Though just as suddenly, it slid its wings beneath his back and hauled him up into a seated position, wings wrapped around his body like an embrace, protruding claws clinging to his scalp and one of his shoulders, as the monstrous female rolled and rocked its hips against his crotch, stirring his member about its clamping innards.

He moaned, and briefly closed his eyes, thoughts of resisting trying to enter his head, but failing to gain any traction with how fast the thing was bouncing on his ass, leaking fluids from its pussy.

But this presented the perfect opportunity for it to silence him with a firm kiss, its tusks pushing against his cheeks, but its lips meshing and suckling upon his vigorously, the hungry kiss thieving and domineering.

His eyes widened, and at first he tried to pull away, but the grip of its wing against his head made it impossible... which forced him to endure the sensation of its long, slippery tongue worming into his mouth, first tangling with his own tongue and tasting his inner cheeks, before slowly advancing on his throat.

He began to gag when he felt it slithering down the back of his tongue and down into his gullet, but before he could even think about coughing or worse, vomiting, it began to make gulping sounds of its own... and regurgitated a tingling, fizzling liquid right into his mouth.

At first he thought it was vomiting into his mouth, and he thrashed... but soon, he realised that the tingling taste was pleasant and tangy, but the buzzing he felt from its sizzling and bubbling was something else entirely.

It warmed his gut up and made him feel all sorts of strange but oddly pleasant feelings, especially the sweet aroma that was filling his nose from his mouth.

He couldn't help drinking down the thick, sweet substance, smooth and gooey, rolling down his throat easily, the texture far from unpleasant despite its active fizzing and bubbling.

Before long, his body warmed with strange sensations spreading further than just his stomach, slowly creeping up his spine, and when the feeling reached his head, his arousal seemed to explode.

It was enough for him to moan loudly, even as its tongue bulged out his neck from within, as he bucked upwards into its rear, experiencing an explosive climax that made his head spin.

This seemed to set it off, as it too spasmed and shivered, enduring another climax and spraying its orgasmic fluids all over his gut, wrapping its quivering wings tight around his body.

It seemed to take some time to calm from its climax, leaving Leone to groan as its tight embrace almost grew constricting, before it relaxed with a seething pant, breaking the kiss and pulling that long, slimy tongue from his mouth, leaving him to weakly cough.

Whatever it had fed him was still bubbling away inside his belly, a strange, foreign sensation that somehow did not make him nauseous.

The being let out a soft purring growl, lapping the side of Leone's face. Perhaps affection? It was hard to think after what he had just endured, but the devious monster soon revealed it was not done with him.

It let him go, his back thumping against the rock as it pulled its ass off his mast, making him shiver and groan a little more, his post-orgasmic sensitivity leaving him vulnerable.

It suddenly lifted off the ground, the wing beats buffeting his body uncomfortably, talons grabbing him by the shoulders as its still wrapped tail helped haul him to his feet... where it promptly dropped low and wrapped its legs around his waist, and took his erection into its waiting pussy.

It shrieked in pleasure, and Leone groaned, some parts of him still sensible trying to pry its legs off, albeit fruitlessly.

Then, it lifted him into the air, taking flight once more.

He yelled in panic, falling backwards in its grip, arms flailing, but the creature had a firm hold of him... even as it began to rock its hips mid-flight and rhythmically tighten and loosen its legs, forcing him in and out of its rolling hips.

Despite his fear, he found himself unable to ignore the stimulation, as the creature's walls proved exquisitely textured, the numerous ridges and folds quite firm and pronounced, with enough aroused secretions to provide adequate lubrication.

The contours tugged at his corona and scoured his glans, as rhythmic contractions imparted a crude suction and rippling massage upon his shaft, squeezing on his tip for good measure.

If it weren't for his panic, he probably would've lost the will to resist the stimulation fairly quickly, given he was still sensitive from his last orgasm, and whatever it'd fed him was messing with his head and keeping his body tingly and warm, even as he was carried through the air.

It released its tail, however, leaving him held aloft only by the legs that were constantly loosening and squeezing to force his hips to thrust. Even with fairly short strokes, the perilous humping was doing its job, as Leone cried out in fright high above the ground, body arched from gravity's apathetic pull.

At one point, he was able to see where they were going, heading into the mountains, though his view was upended from how bent over backwards he was.

Nevertheless, the constant movements of its legs and hips were working upon his shaft, fresh precum oozing from his tip as a new orgasm began to build.

Eventually, he managed to grab at the monster's body and pull himself back upright, wrapping his arms tight around its body, and invariably placing his face within its cleavage, its breasts pressing to either side of his brow.

He shivered and moaned, and simply clung on for dear life, hearing the wind blow around him, and the creature hiss its ecstasy as it rode his member salaciously.

He no longer knew where he was going, but at least now he was able to take his mind off the perilous drop below, and as long as he clung to its body, it couldn't just drop him.

Truly, this was an absurd position he found himself in, though he couldn't think with much wit thanks to its intoxicating nectar, too sweet and oddly pleasant to be something more vile.

And now that his concentration was elsewhere, he could feel his growing orgasm, the feminine creature driving him to another climax with its hasty, lustful efforts, sometimes rolling and grinding its hips in opposite directions, stirring his member about in the tightly clenching walls that stroked his shaft with each flex of its muscles.

His own hips were starting to buck reflexively, Leone close to a climax as precum leaked endlessly from his tip, and his moans, muffled by the creature's breasts, thrummed against its chest.

In time, he was in no state to hold out, and with a strained moan, he bucked his hips and shuddered, cumming inside the beast. And again, this set it off, driving it to another shrieking orgasm, clenching its legs tightly around his body, walls spasming and squeezing his glans, prolonging his climax, whilst sudden shifts in gravity revealed it experienced difficulty staying aloft during its ecstasy.

But after that brief moment of fright, it eventually loosened just slightly, both with its legs and the walls of its pussy, leaving his cock and groin thoroughly soaked by the aroused discharge, doing few favours to his balls exposed to the wind.

It began to slow its forward momentum, and then, without warning, it let go of him, and he dangled perilously.

He panicked, and tried to get a firmer grip on its torso, but his efforts only spelled his doom, screaming as he fell... all six feet onto a bed of layered, dried grasses.

He still thumped, and moderate pain lanced up his spine as he landed on his ass, but he was otherwise fine.

He looked around, and once again found himself on a rocky outcropping, this one in amongst the peaks of the smaller range that led into the one mountain that loomed above everything else.

He was very clearly in some sort of nest, the rocky outcropping layered in dried, dead grass, bleached wood... and bones and dried hide.

Some of the bones were piled up in a corner, some still bearing scraps of long dried meat, but others were arrayed around the edges of the nest to act as supports, with the leathery and scaly hides of other monstrous creatures laid out beneath the grass layer.

It should have reeked, but it was oddly stale, with the barest hints of the aroma of the creature's spit.

The bones unsettled him, but he spied no skulls, or any bone that was obviously human, and no flecks of human skin scattered about.

The feminine creature perched on the edge of the nest, and gurgled lowly, licking its lips, traces of his semen dripping from its pussy.

It then fell forward, falling onto its talons and the claws of its wings, crawling towards him and trailing a tongue up the calf and thigh of one of his legs, not minding the hair.

And its ultimate destination was his groin, where it brushed its tongue up his cock, just as it was beginning to soften, tip curling just before the corona and tugging against its underside, breathing new life into the terribly sensitive and strained member.

He groaned, hips twitching involuntarily, but he didn't try and fight. It would've done nothing, and he couldn't muster the strength anymore; two orgasms in a row and a stressful flight left him drained, though it seemed the creature didn't agree, at least in one regard.

It lapped his member several times, nuzzling its face and lips against his shaft, its bony tusks occasionally bumping against his length as it moved around it, planting succulent kisses to the shaft, his corona, his glans, and his root.

That long tongue, every now and then, unfurled some more and wrapped a loop around his girth with noticeable pressure, before releasing its grip to lick him some more.

It drooped low, and began to nuzzle its face into the root of his cock, whilst its lips brushed and caressed his balls, tongue curling out and against the orbs with slow movements... before it drew them into its soft, warm mouth, suckling firmly.

He groaned loudly, dick bouncing in response and releasing a fresh dollop of precum, all thanks to its reverent attention to his jewels, tongue lapping against the orbs through their sack.

His length bobbed against its face, the audible smacking he heard only encouraging refreshed arousal in his beleaguered body.

It released his jewels with a lusty pop, and slid its tongue firmly up his girth, all the way to his glans, where it promptly clasped its lips against his glans... and after several firm sucks, it slowly dropped down upon his manhood with little effort, tongue actually coiling around his girth like a snake would around a branch, tip passing its lips to gently cradle his balls.

His helm entered its throat, and its lips pressed to his root, and not once did it gag. He moaned and rocked his head back, the depths of its gullet so wet, so snug, so hot.

It growled lustfully, and earned another moan from the way its muscles rippled to his sensitive dick.

And then, it began to bob its head, slowly rising and falling at first, gently twisting its head. And to top it off, its tongue moved separately, stroking and twisting around his penis like it had its own agenda.

The seal of its lips was tight, and he could feel how they clung to him whenever it slid just over his corona to caress his glans before sliding back down.

Its pace quickened slowly over time, saliva trickling down his mast constantly. He was already starting to leak fresh precum, unable to resist the simultaneous sensation of exquisite fellatio and an intense foreign stimulation in the inhuman tongue work.

It sped up just that little bit faster, gurgling slightly. The sounds of its constant throating were wet and wicked, mixing with Leone's moans.

Then it did something... different. He felt profuse, thick wetness start coating his glans, and then his shaft, and after a few bobs, he noticed streaks of yellow along his cock between the coils of its tongue, and more soon followed as it pumped this substance all over his cock.

The fizzling sensation it imparted just made everything feel that much more strange and intense, Leone moaning even louder as his cock began to throb. It was moving rapidly now, its lips practically smacking against his root, gliding vigorously along his tingling, buzzing shaft.

It was too much, and with a breathless moan, Leone came, bucking into its mouth as it dropped down to his roots hard enough he could feel those tusks lightly but uncomfortably digging into his skin, the creature gulping down every last drop, tongue mercilessly pumping to ensure she got it all.

'She'... it was the first time he thought of the creature as such, but it seemed inappropriate to keep calling it an 'it' at this stage, Leone slowly watching 'her' slide her lips wondrously off his shaft, tongue straightening out and running firmly against the backside of his manhood and leaving it a parting flick off his glans, though it had a hard time softening thanks to the fizzling, bubbling sensation its yellow discharge left on his member. It crawled up and then laid against his body, nuzzling against his chest.

And then it relaxed, growling softly and in satisfaction.

Leone laid there, feeling this creature's warm wing lazily draped over his body like it was an affectionate embrace, and with what part of him could muster some coherence now the immediate ordeal was over, he pondered how obscene his situation was; waking up in a strange, desolate world, kidnapped by a lecherous feminine creature of the wing, violated several times for his seed by it... and now having it laying against him like a lover.

In the end, he sighed out and closed his eyes; despite his surreal circumstances, he was not one to stress much. And he was exhausted. And despite the distraction posed by the constant tingling of his dick and the lingering effects of the same substance it fed him, he decided now was the best time to close his eyes... and rest...