Thrilling Rides (Unrestrained)

Story Info
A big sister has a roller coaster of a day.
18.7k words
4.55
86.3k
159
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers

Writer's Note: This story is a re-telling of my story, Thrilling Rides. I had originally published that story, along with a couple of others, on an erotica site that didn't allow incest. So, I had to settle for a group sex story, and that was the version I transferred to Literotica.

I have finally gotten around to re-making this story in all its originally intended incestual glory.

Enjoy!

Originally Published: 2017

Republished: July 2020

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Are you ready to go yet?"

"Yeah!" Olivia jammed and twisted her heels into her canvas sneakers.

It was always obvious when her boyfriend was growing impatient. He wasn't direct, but there was always a tone in his voice.

In front of her bedroom mirror, Olivia combed her chestnut hair down behind her back with her fingers. She smoothed out the wrinkles in her white tank top to make sure it wore well on her fit stomach and revealed the right amount of cleavage in her larger breasts. She had been dreaming of this day for over a month, and she wanted to look perfect. After a couple of twists in her cute miniskirt, she adjusted the waistband of the floral, ruffled material. Alright. That's fine.

Olivia hurried into the kitchen and excitedly kissed her boyfriend. They had been together for over a year after meeting at a bar when they were MBA students. Now that they were done with school, Olivia was sleeping at Charlie's place at least four times a week.

"Hey, we really need to get going," Charlie pressed.

"Why? I thought we had plenty of time to get there?"

Irritation lingered in Charlie's eyes. It was early, but he was more than just cranky. "Well, we did have time. But guess who I just got off the phone with?"

Based on Charlie's expression, Olivia knew the answer. "Why'd she call you?"

Her mom had a habit of calling her friends for various reasons. Usually it was sweet. Sometimes it was annoying...

*****

"Your mom said she wants him out of the house. And she said if she asked you, you'd flip out. I tried talking her out of it, I swear! But she did that voice thing again with that little chirpy pitch she does. I couldn't say no. She said we just have to drive him there with us, and he'll do his own thing."

"Are you serious?! We have to take him?! "He's a fucking adult now, he — "

"I mean, he's still in high school."

"Nooo... He's eighteen, and he's graduated. He doesn't need a babysitter." A fire burned in Olivia's eyes. Her anger wasn't as much about her brother tagging along as much as it was about her nosey mom changing her plans for her.

Fuck... Peering up at the bright sun rising in the blue sky, Olivia wistfully recognized it was the beautiful summer day she had been imagining. For months, Olivia had wanted to go to the Six Flags amusement park with her boyfriend. She didn't know why, but it seemed to have a certain romanticism about it (a romanticism that was now spoiled).

Climbing into Charlie's truck, she saw the three narrow bench seats. "Should I move into the middle seat? Or are you gonna put in the bed seats for him?"

Without speaking, Charlie grumpily walked to the back of the truck and began setting up the bed seats.

Olivia didn't like his attitude. None of this was her fault. In all fairness, though, she understood why he was annoyed. Normally, they'd get to wake up later on weekends. They would strip each other naked almost as soon as they woke up, Olivia would close her eyes and bounce on his cock, and then Charlie would cum hotly into her pussy. They'd get along splendidly all day after that. Today, though, they didn't have time for morning fun and then a major wrench was thrown in their plans.

Standing in the open truck bed, Charlie unfolded a pair of cheap bucket seats, which rested against the rear window of the truck. The seats made sitting in the back of an open truck less cool, but they did allow passengers to be buckled up. And living in New Jersey, that was the only way Olivia's brother could sit in back without Charlie getting a ticket.

"Okay. Let's fuckin' go already." The driver-side door slammed shut, and Charlie and Olivia accelerated away from Charlie's apartment complex.

*****

It wasn't long before Olivia realized they weren't on the fastest route to her mom's house. "Why are we going this way?"

"Because Trey lives this way."

"What? Why are we stopping by his place?"

"Well," Charlie cleverly smiled, "if your brother is coming with us, and if it's now a group activity anyway, we might as well one more to get the group discount. Plus, Trey acts like a high-school kid too, so maybe he can hang with your brother while we do our thing. And Trey is also free today, and he wanted to go, ha."

"Goddammit," Olivia muttered to herself and rolled her green eyes. She didn't find the plan to be as clever as her boyfriend did. She could see his point, but she really just wanted her plans to stop changing without her input.

When they pulled up in front of Trey's apartment, the former college football receiver trotted out of his house in basketball shorts and a striped tank top. He smiled brightly and waved as he approached the car.

Charlie waved back to his roommate from senior year, then he pointed his thumb backward. Trey picked up on the gesture and hopped into the bed of the truck, strapping himself into one of the bucket seats.

The navy truck then pulled out of the driveway and made its way to Olivia's mom's house.

On the gravel at the edge of the yard, Charlie braked and honked the horn. "Let's let go, David," he mumbled.

David ran out of the house, thrilled for the day at the amusement park. He looked similar to Olivia, but he had their late father's pointed jaw and cheekbones.

The little brother was blissfully unaware he was the center of his sister's and her boyfriend's frustration. Perhaps he should have taken a hint when Charlie told him to sit in the back of the truck with Trey instead of taking the empty seat inside the cabin for the half-hour drive.

As they were about to leave, Olivia and David's mom walked out of the house to talk. Olivia rolled down her window to chat, but David pretended as if he didn't see her and peeled away.

There were some choice words Olivia wanted to share, but she didn't want to start an argument on what was still set up to be a day of vacation. Besides, she knew she, too, was likely testier than usual.

*****

Never had Olivia experienced a greater swing of moods than when she saw the archway entrance to the amusement park. She could hear the roar of people on rides. There was a crisp smell in the morning air. And the sky was clear. An energetic optimism swept over her.

After buying the discounted tickets, they all strode into the bustling park and started pointing out which fast-moving rides they wanted to try. Olivia reached out to take Charlie's hand, but he nudged it away. He explained how he didn't want to make his friend and her brother feel like the third and fourth wheels.

Olivia understood his reasoning, but she was briefly reminded of what could have been.

Being the youngest, David was the most animated. "Let's go on Nitro! No, wait. Let's go to the Haunted House!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down, my man. Let's see what everyone else wants to do," Trey chuckled.

"How does everyone feel about the Wonder Woman Lasso?" Charlie surveyed.

"Sounds good to me," Olivia cheered. David and Trey agreed to go on the giant, spinning pendulum ride.

The superhero-themed park wasn't usually busy on Sundays early in the season, so it only took five minutes of waiting before the group was pushing through the metal turnstile and selecting their seats.

As the ride operator checked the overhead restraints, a voice-over announcement played to tell them to keep their arms and legs to themselves at all times. Olivia swung her dangling legs and shared wide, anticipating smiles with her boyfriend and brother seated on each side of her.

The ride clicked and came to life. They all winced.

"Woahhhh!"

The ride began rocking them side to side. Before long, they were being swung high into the air. Their breath was sometimes taken away, but they could always scream. Every time the pendulum swung them to the highest point, their hearts were in their stomachs as they floated in air before being swung back down to Earth.

For a moment, as they swung up to the pinnacle, Olivia could see the entire amusement park against the horizon. She then glanced down to her left at her brother. David immediately snapped his neck away. Was he just staring at me?

That thought was interrupted by the gut-wrenching feeling of falling.

When the ride was over, the gang staggered toward the exit gate, laughing together.

Just beyond the exit, there was a kiosk with a dozen monitors showing rider photos taken during the first fall of the "Lasso of Truth." None of them had any interest in buying, but it was always fun to see their reactions from the ride.

"I definitely don't remember being that scared," Trey joked, pointing at his horrified face.

Meanwhile, Olivia's attention was in another area. Alright, next time you come here, you're wearing a sports bra. It turned out there was a more-than-reasonable explanation for her brother's darting eyes. Realizing it now, Olivia saw that her 36Ds had floated halfway out of her scoop-neck tank top during the ride. Luckily, her bra had done its job.

"Okay, so what are we doing next?" Charlie asked, as they walked back onto the pathway.

"I actually need to pee first," Trey bluntly voiced.

David followed, "So do I."

Of course. Olivia smirked, and Charlie saw her.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I kind of just find it funny how David always follows Trey's example."

"Yeah, when your brother came with us to the blueberry festival last year, he said to me, like, 'Trey is so cool.'" Charlie did his best impression of David (it wasn't good). "At one point, I think he was even talking about joining the football team like Trey."

"Aww," Olivia smiled. "Yeah, I don't think he's big enough for that."

Charlie waved his head. "Uh... Well, no, not right now. But Trey wasn't huge either until he started playing. I mean, your brother is what? Five-ten, One-eighty? If he bulked up just a little more, he could be a good size for a safety."

"Hmm, I guess." With David being seven years younger, and him being a skinny twig growing up, Olivia still had trouble viewing her brother as a grown adult, now matter how much bigger her "little" brother had gotten. Her first boyfriend, her prom dates, and her first few sex partners had all been on the high school football team, and Olivia remembered how burly they had been. It was weird to think how her little brother was now close to the same size.

Putting that aside, Olivia had much more present thoughts. She was alone with Charlie. With a coy smile, Olivia twisted in her skirt and shouldered her boyfriend. "You know, we're finally alone..."

"And...?"

"And, you can kiss me now, and we won't be making them uncomfortable."

Charlie giraffed his neck, taking note of the crowd around them. "I mean, I'd hold your hand now, but this isn't really a romantic place to makeout."

"Oh, please." Olivia's green eyes rolled. "Who gives a shit if we makeout? We're allowed to. We're not gonna get kicked out of the park. People can just look away for the five seconds we do it if they don't wanna see it."

"I know. I just— I hate it when I have to watch people making out and going at it in public, so I just don't want to be the one responsible for it."

Charlie's dislike of PDA wasn't news to Olivia, but that didn't stop her from crossing her arms and rolling her eyes again.

Soon, Trey and David came back from the bathroom.

David hadn't lost any of his energy. "So, which ride is next?!"

"Ummm..." Scanning for the cool ride she spotted from atop the Lasso, Olivia twisted and twirled in her ruffled skirt. "Let's go on that roller coaster," she pointed.

Gesturing with his mocha-shaded hands, Trey complimented, "I dig the skirt, Olivia. I like the floral. It's really in right now."

"Haha." Olivia blushed. She had a friendly face and a robust body which supported her large chest, so she was used to men complimenting her appearance. "Thanks, Trey."

Olivia then analyzed his outfit, looking to return the compliment. But with him in charcoal basketball shorts and a white-and-blue tank top, Olivia knew she needed a more believable compliment. "I see you have the bicep tattoos out today. I don't think I've seen that mermaid before. It's cool."

Standing next to them, Charlie was irritated by how he hadn't been the one to compliment his girlfriend first. "Alright, let's go over to the coaster."

Not surprisingly, David eagerly led the charge to the roller coaster. Olivia followed close behind, striding with an added pep in her step from Trey's complimenting words.

The group got into line for Nitro, a fast coaster with a number of hills. Charlie and Olivia waited in line by sitting on the metal railing which sorted the zig-zag line. Seeing as David and Trey were deep in conversation, Olivia cheekily slid her hand inside the pocket of her boyfriend's shorts.

"Woah!" Charlie jerked, yanking her hand out. He obviously didn't expect Olivia to tickle his dick through his shorts. "What are you doing?!" he sternly whispered.

"What?" Olivia was taken aback. His reaction turned more heads than her playful massage would have. "I was just trying to have some fun."

"Yeah, well, stop. I don't want them seeing."

"Oh, c'mon. They're not looking. And I'm pretty discrete," she pridefully flaunted. "What's the worst that could happen? They'd think it's funny."

Charlie ran his hand down his face in exasperation. "No. I don't want them thinking that you're like that."

Excuse me? Olivia blinked. "What do you mean by, 'like that?'"

There was no possible good ending to the conversation, so Charlie simply moved on. "Never mind. Let's just have a 'platonic day,' okay? We'll be home alone later tonight."

Loudly sighing, turned away and stepped forward in line.

As the four friends were corralled into the final line for their row of seating, David did his brotherly check up by asking Olivia about her new job. Trey stood behind them and chatted with Charlie. After the group ahead of them sped off in a roller coaster train, the next one hissed to a stop inside the station.

"Hey, Liv."

Olivia leaned behind Trey's back to see her boyfriend.

"Liv, let him in front of you so we can sit together."

Holding up her finger to excuse herself with David, Olivia dryly shrugged at her boyfriend. "No, it's okay, we're having a 'platonic day' anyway." She then went right back to talking to her brother about his college plans. She assumed Charlie got the hint.

When the gates opened, they all filed into the roller coaster and pulled down their waist restraints.

David rubbed his hands together, thinking about the upcoming rush. "This one has one of the best g-forces out of any ride here."

"I think this one has loops, so I guess it needs g-force for those? Oh wait, that's 'centrepegal' force, right?" Physics was not Olivia's strong suit, but it was her brother's.

"Yeah, you basically got it!" he encouragingly smiled. "Though, of course, they made all the names confusing. There's centripetal acceleration, which makes the roller coaster go around the loops. And then there's centrifugal force, which is the pressure we feel when going around the loops. And, of course, they couldn't even make it that simple. Because centrifugal force isn't even a real force — It's just a made-up name for the type of inertia we feel."

Jesus, Dad definitely dropped me on my head. Olivia was smart, but her brother was intelligent. Having gone off to college before David was even a teenager, she never got to appreciate how bright he was. At least now she got to admire how he was only eighteen and already had the ability to correct her without being annoying or making her feel stupid. It was a rare trait for people of any age.

"Are you going to keep your hands up the whole time?" David asked.

Olivia smiled. "Of course." She then turned to her left, "But only if Trey does, too."

Trey playfully nodded along. "I'm game. Let's do it!"

Being treated like an equal part of the group by the twenty-five-year-olds made David feel special. He proudly faced forward down the yellow track, which was rising out of view.

A staticky message played over the PA system as the train inched forward. Resisting the urge to hold on tightly to the triangular waist restraints, they all waved their hands in the air. A loud hiss echoed at the edge of the platform, and then there was silence.

Wooooosh!!!

Earning its name, the train shot forward down a short straightaway before climbing the lift hill. The only sound that could be heard over the roar of the coaster was the streaming and hollering of the people in the cars. The screaming intensified as the passengers dropped over a hundred feet and then climbed another hill with relentless speed. There were no loops, but there were more than enough drops.

Once that initial rush of chaos was over, Olivia settled into the speed of the ride. She looked to her friends to share her reaction. Charlie had the same exuberant face. She then glanced up at Trey, only to be caught off guard by his eyes angled down at her chest. Due to the low cut in her spaghetti-strap tank top, the top half of her creamy breasts were exposed and bobbling from the thunderous metal rails.

Curiously turning to her right, Olivia saw that her brother's eyes fell victim to the same distraction. Checking on her skirt, Olivia was relieved it was still held in place on her mid-thighs. Thank god.

The ride went through a short indoor section of roundabouts before cruising back into the sunlight and dropping down a few more hills.

Finally, they jolted to a stop, causing their backs to slam against their seats.

They disembarked. And, of course, as with any marquee ride, they found themselves exiting through the gift shop.

"Let's find our photo!" David urged.

Charlie held up his finger. "I'll be right back." He grabbed a bottle of water and stood in line to pay for it.

David, meanwhile, was scouring the screens at the photo kiosk for the familiar faces. The photos of other riders were hilarious because the camera was stationed beneath an unexpected drop. "Found it!"

But just as Olivia and Trey approached, David abruptly doubled back toward them. "Never mind. You can't really see us," he shrugged. "Let's just head out."

"Hold on, dude!" Trey laughed. "Let's actually look at it." He wrapped his arm around David's shoulder and pulled him along back to the kiosk.

As an outgoing Trey approached the counter, he immediately regretted ignoring his little buddy's advice.

The photo was not too different than the one from the last ride. They all had their hands in the air, and Olivia's chest was floating due to not dropping at the same rate as the ride. However, there was one key difference.

Trey and David's wide eyes were fixated on Olivia's tits.

The five-eleven Trey was nervous to look down at his best friend's shorter girlfriend. But his nerves paled in comparison to David's.

Getting caught checking out a girl was embarrassing. Getting caught staring at your sister's rack was frightening. And getting caught staring at your sister's rack and then it being memorialized in a gift shop photo was downright horrifying.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,563 Followers