Thrilling Rides (Unrestrained)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back and forth between the men, pretending to consider their proposal, Olivia sighed, "Fine... I guess that works."

Finagling with his seatbelt, Trey turned himself sideways to face David's seat. David picked up on the hint and followed suit, rotating his sister around with him.

There really wasn't much complexity left. A topless Olivia bent over at the waist, popping her pussy for her brother and guiding her head into Trey's abs.

Right away, Trey grabbed a hold of Olivia's hair. He knew it was possible for Charlie to see part of Olivia's white tank top sprawled across the back window, but why would he think she was having a threeway? "I've wanted you to cum on your face since the first time we met," Trey growled.

Olivia toyingly licked the length of his shaft. "Well, you're gonna keep dreaming. If I'm putting in the work, you're gonna watch me swallow it."

With a cocked eyebrow, Olivia watched Trey's face as she took all eight inches into her mouth and throat. She gagged slightly as she got used to the added depth.

"Yeah, lemme hear you gag on it. You've been such a hot slut today."

David watched his sister's round ass wiggle in response. He had to learn how to flirt like Trey. Trying his best to get into Trey's shoes, David smacked his sister's ass then began sliding his cock in and out again.

It was enough to get his sister to pull her mouth off of Trey and look back. "It's all yours," she winked.

Olivia tried her best to perform oral while living in a world where, at any moment, her brother could cum deep inside her.

Olivia began lunging back and forth. The two men soon got their light thrusting in a steady rhythm. It was a wild, new experience for Olivia. And it was a lot of fun. From behind, her brother continually fucked her wet pussy and smacked her firm ass. In front, her tongue, lips, and cheeks joyfully licked a thick cock while its owner tugged her hair.

All three moaned, grunted, and sweated through their clothes.

"Mmmm! MMM!" was all Olivia could get out through her occupied mouth.

David and Trey shared bewildered satisfied grins.

"Your sister is such a hot little cumslut, isn't she?" Trey made sure Olivia heard.

"Obviously," David laughed.

Olivia let them know she heard them loud and clear by bobbing her head rapidly on Trey's cock and gyrating her ass again and again into her brother's abdomen.

"Uhhh! Uhhh!" Olivia pulled her mouth away to catch her breath. She craned her head back to watch her brother fuck her pussy in an incredibly satisfying way. "Keep going, David! Fucking cum in it! I wanna feel it!"

Hearing his sister beg for him to cum in her sent David close to the edge. Olivia could tell by his squinting how close he was. She forgot about Trey and used her grip on his thighs as leverage to grind her pussy into her brother's hard cock.

It only took seconds for David to tense up. Olivia watched in awe as her brother flexed. She felt the first rope of cum fire deep inside her. She started to cum again. "Oh fuck!' she wailed.

David fired rope after rope of sperm into his sister's vagina. They moaned and hollered together in the middle of the pine woods.

Olivia didn't blink. The sensation of her brother finishing inside of her was alien. She realized how serious of a situation it was. Her actions for the day had just changed both of their lives, but that only made Olivia wish her brother was pulling her even tighter to his body as she allowed him to pump.

When David stopped cumming, the siblings stopped moving. They could only stare at each other, saying everything and nothing at the same time while the cock went soft.

Trey may not have been involved for the second time, but he found it insanely hot. He waited patiently for an exhausted David to slip out of his sister's pussy. The moment he was clear, Trey turned Olivia's chin in his direction.

Olivia remembered there was more fun to be had. The dimples in her cheeks returned. "My brother came, so I think I'm done now." She sat down on the metal truck bed between the seats, her head staying below the rear window.

"Ah, so it's like that?" Trey flirted. He grabbed her hands and placed them on his strong legs so she could hold herself steady.

"Yeah, it is like that." Olivia's head smugly danced before she slid her tongue out to lick his shaft. "I already came and got fucked. I have no interest in sucking this now."

Trey gathered her hair in his hands. "Damn, that's cold. So, then what are we gonna do now?"

"Just chat." Olivia rolled her tongue over his sensitive cockhead and shrugged, "Talk about politics, the economy, boring stuff."

"Let's get talkin' then." Trey guided Olivia's opened mouth into his demanding erection and moaned at the wet sensation.

Unrestricted in her movements, Olivia quickly and methodically deepthroated the sexy, dark cock. "After all this, you better cum in my fucking mouth."

"Fuck, I wanna!" Trey grabbed her tits.

"Hey, guys!" David suddenly interrupted. "I can hear cars up there."

Olivia and Trey both knew what that meant. They were getting close to the main roads again. And it wouldn't exactly be hard for other truck drivers to see what they were doing. Olivia knew she could be into exhibitionism, but certainly not on that level. She blew faster.

"We're, like, thirty seconds away," David updated.

Thrusting his hips, Trey fucked Olivia's mouth as she mouthfucked him.

Swirling her tongue, tightening her throat, and trying every trick she had, Olivia frantically tried to finish. It was a rush.

The truck slowed down. It was obvious they were about to merge onto a common road. "You guys gotta stop!" David shouted.

Fuck! Olivia could tell she was close to ending it. When the tires made the jump onto smooth pavement, rather than stop, Olivia blindly reached for Trey's seatbelt and unbuckled it.

Before Trey knew it, he was allowing Olivia to drag him down off of his seat until he was lying down on the metal bed.

Propping herself up on her elbows, Olivia continued to furiously blow Trey's cock from her stomach. She watched his face with her teasing eyes, turning them to her brother every few seconds to gauge his awestruck reaction.

Finally, Trey squinted and erupted. Olivia plunged her lips down to the base of his cockhead and waited for him to finish before swallowing the alkaline mess and quickly crawling to her brother's seat.

Once his sister was on his clothed lap, David helped her flatten her skirt and reassemble her outfit before buckling them up together. Trey just seemed content to lie on the floor.

******

The remainder of the ride was quiet. Everyone was dead from a physically and emotionally draining day. They soon pulled up to Olivia and David's mom's house. Charlie parked on the rocks to drop David off, somehow without waking a sleeping Trey.

"Well, this is awkward," David began. "I guess, I'll —"

"I'm coming in, too." Olivia squeezed his hand.

"Oh. You're saying hi to mom?"

"No," Olivia unbuckled them and stood up. "I'm gonna spend the night here."

"What?" David dazedly smiled. "You're not staying at Charlie's?"

She whispered and winked, "Why would I go out of my way for worse cock?"

The true meaning of his sister's compliment was not lost on David. "I like you, too," he smiled.

Olivia leaned down and riskily kissed him. "Now comes the awkward part where I have to collect my stuffed animals and say I'm not going home with him."

"Good luck," David wished while helping to lower Olivia from the truck.

"Thanks! I need it." She took a step but then pivoted on the rocks. "I mean, that stuffed dog is the only reason I fucked you. So, if I can't get it back..." the big sister nervously winced.