Thrilling Rides (Unrestrained)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, ma'am, you can go to our website at any time over the next thirty days to claim your photos." The smartass worker tried to keep it together. "You guys enjoy your day."

"We will!" Olivia winked, drawing a laugh from David and Trey.

As they walked back outside into the orange-tinted sky, Olivia checked her phone to see she had a message from Charlie.

"Can we ride that again?" David asked.

His sister wasn't listening. "Well, it looks like Charlie is ready to leave. He wants to meet us by the swings."

"Do we have to?"

Olivia rolled her eyes at Trey. "He's our ride. So unless you wanna spend all night in the park —" Olivia stopped herself. That wasn't the way to sell her point. "Yes, we have to go."

"Are we going to get a copy of that photo?" David inquired.

Olivia cocked her eyebrow and shrugged at her brother. "I won't tell anyone if you won't."

"Deal."

*****

When the trio arrived at the tall tower of revolving swings, Charlie hurried toward his girlfriend and pushed a big, gray elephant into her chest. "I got it at the shooting gallery," he boasted.

Everything about the gift felt disingenuous. Gifts were tied to their thoughtfulness, and the inspiration for the elephant was insecurity and ego. Olivia still hadn't received an apology from earlier — not that she was holding out for one.

She issued the obligatory, "Thank you."

Maybe it was because she didn't jump into his arms like he was a hero, but Charlie was annoyed by Olivia's lack of appreciation and forgiveness. "Are you seriously still mad at me?" He tried to control his tone, not wanting to cause a scene.

YES! You wouldn't even kiss me on our date and then haven't even said sorry, you jackass.

At that exact moment, Olivia discovered the first major incompatibility between her and Charlie. It wasn't that she had been looking through rose-colored glasses. It was more that she had never realized how important public affection and interaction was to her until now. She had the burning desire to explore it more, and she already knew Charlie wouldn't join her on that journey.

"No. I'm just ready to go home."

There was still electricity in Olivia's veins. She wanted to stay in the park, but she knew she couldn't enjoy herself the way she wanted to with Charlie there — especially since she knew in the pit of her stomach that they were going to need to have an uncomfortable talk when they got back to his place.

*****

The sky was dark blue when the group of four said goodbye to the amusement park. David, Trey, and Charlie each carried a large stuffed animal on his shoulders.

Arriving at the pickup truck, Charlie sighed, "Man, today was exhausting."

"True that. So, where the hell do we put these things?" Trey asked, holding his panda.

"Huh. Shit. Well, I can squeeze the elephant into the middle seat. Do you guys really need to take those home?"

"Yes!" David, Trey, and Olivia asserted in unison.

"Uh, okay." Charlie didn't know why Olivia cared so deeply about the cheap stuffed animals, but the last thing he wanted was another fight. "Well, the reality is if we put them in the bed, they'll fly out. I don't have straps or ties, so you guys have to just hold them."

"For half an hour?" Olivia questioned.

Charlie mansplained, "Well, my cabin has limited space. These take up more space than a person. If I cram all three in, there would only be space for me, and that's if I'm lucky. So, either they hold 'em, or you're gonna have to take one of the seats, and your little brother is going to have to sit in the bed, sliding around everywhere."

"I'll sit in the bed without a seatbelt. I'll be fine," David shrugged.

"I wasn't serious about that," Charlie flailed. "The cops will see you."

"He can just lay low when we're on the highway," Trey answered.

"Well... I could add another fifteen minutes to the trip by taking back roads, all so we can make sure these stuffed animals get back safely." There was no attempt to hide the patronizing sarcasm.

"I'm fine sitting in back, if I need to," Olivia acquiesced.

No longer interested in debating, Trey ordered, "Alright. Let's get rollin'."

They stuffed the animals squished into the two free seats in the cabin. Trey and Olivia belted themselves into the rear-facing bed seats while David climbed in back and searched for anything he could hold onto.

A muttering Charlie slammed the door behind him. "These things are fucking worth five bucks!"

*****

The first ten minutes of the drive were all service roads adjacent to the highway. David lied down flat in the bed so the authorities wouldn't pull the truck over. Once the pickup turned onto a bumpy, dirt road in the Pine Barrens, David could finally stop acting like a stowaway and sit up pretzel-style.

"This is when it's nice to have a truck," Trey voiced, over the steady whirl of airflow.

The truck smoothly handled the dirt road through the green pines. Riding outdoors on a warm evening was a joy, and the friends chatted lightly. Well, that was until the first turn.

Backwoods roads used for fire trucks and hikers weren't exactly maintained well. They found that out the hard way when the pickup rounded the corner at thirty miles per hour. "BOOM!"

The rear of the truck bucked up after dipping into a pothole. David bounced into the air, nearly flying over the short walls and out of the truck. Thankfully, his tailbone caught the tailgate and he landed back down with a loud bang.

As one would expect, Olivia lost her fucking mind. "Stop! Stop!" she cried through the glass window. But Charlie couldn't hear her. She took her phone out to text and call.

David, though, wanted to play it tough. "Olivia, relax, everything is fine."

Without saying a word, Olivia effectively communicated, "Don't you dare tell me to fucking relax."

Trey pounded on the rear glass pane between the two foldable seats. He had to lean over and duck his head in order to see inside. "The radio is on," he explained. Plus, the truck was on rough terrain and making all sorts of noises.

But that wasn't acceptable to Olivia. She almost just watched her brother be paralyzed. "He's going to die on one of these turns!" she yelled at Trey.

He knew she wasn't really mad at him. "It's okay. He'll be fine." After a moment of critical thinking, a solution popped into his mind. The only problem was it seemed a bit opportunistic. Though, with how opportunistic and horny he had been all day, he just went for it. "Olivia, just sit on my lap and let your little bro take your seat."

Olivia's face went blank and her eyes went wide. She turned to David, waiting for his reaction. She knew it was the best solution. But she also knew there were two ways to go about accomplishing it. After all, her brother had a lap, too.

David seemed to reach the same conclusion. He couldn't possibly ask his sister to sit on his lap. It just seemed like too big of an ask.

Olivia waited on her brother's response. He's gonna ask you to sit on his instead. The older sister's throat tightened. She had no idea how she would respond.

Finally surrendering, David decided to play it safe. "Yeah, if you want to sit on his lap, then I guess I could take your seat."

Her heart still fluttering, Olivia was thankful that her brother let Trey be her new seat. Because in hindsight, she had strong doubts she would have said no to him.

The petite woman unclasped her seatbelt. The bulky man did the same. After checking to make sure Charlie wasn't looking through his rear-view mirror, Olivia shifted over two feet onto Trey's lap. Meanwhile, David crawled up to the front of the truck bed and claimed the spare seat.

Olivia flattened her skirt and then Trey locked the shoulder strap over both of their bodies. To her side, she watched her brother finally buckle up safely.

He seems bummed out. Olivia knew fully well her brother wanted her on his lap more than anything. Now that she was on Trey's, she realized how torturous the rest of the trip would be for him. He had to constantly be reminded of what he could be doing if he had only spoken up.

Yes, it was another important lesson in confidence around women. But Olivia felt guilty.

That guilt was eased, though, as Olivia glanced at her brother again to find him ogling her jiggling breasts from the side. She immediately smiled at him, and he smiled back.

The next two minutes of the ride were scenic, but Olivia and David wouldn't have known. They were too busy exchanging flirty glances. It would have taken a major interruption to break her focus.

And Trey was happy to provide one.

Suddenly, Olivia felt a round, soft object growing against her round butt cheek. How did I know...

Olivia had no clue if Trey was trying to control it or if he was letting it firm and swell into her warm ass intentionally. To be fair, she was in a light skirt, and he was in basketball shorts. And most critically, he knew she would let it slide.

Closing her eyes, Olivia's attention was solely on the fully erect cock beneath her. It was trapped diagonally under her ass, and she could feel how thick and long it was. Just be natural. Don't lose your shit.

Turning back to her brother, Olivia tried to start a conversation about his tennis schedule. She tried to take her mind off of it. But that was an effort in futility. Every time the truck bounced — which happened every five fucking seconds — the healthy, big cock would tap against her butt cheek.

And it seemed every time there was a pause in her conversation with her brother, Olivia could hear Trey wincing in her ear. She realized it was pinned down in an awkward direction. It had to hurt like hell. And she knew there was no stoplight in sight.

Olivia thought of sliding down Trey's legs to let him adjust himself. But then she was reminded of the tightened seatbelt pinning her back to Trey's chest. She thought of asking him to move it. But there was no way her brother wouldn't hear. The last thing she wanted was to let her brother know that right next to him, another guy had his erection pressed against her ass, and it could have been him.

That was when Olivia thought back to how she would have handled it in the park. She didn't know why, but she felt like her magic had gone. Maybe she really did get THAT much more turned on and flirty from knowing people could be watching?

But Olivia refused to accept that. She was with the same men, had the same forces of attraction, and had the tools at her disposal. C'mon, it's no different than being there. You don't need to be around anyone. They're still them, and you're still you.

Breathing in and out, Olivia's bashful, naughty, highly flirtatious smirk made its return. Her feet tapped on the bed of the truck. "Hey, Trey?"

"Yeah?" he huffed.

"Are you going to move your cock? Or do you just think it'll magically move on its own?"

The wide, playful grin returned to Trey's face. David, on the other hand, was in disbelief that his sister had been sitting on Trey's erection like it was no big deal.

David then watched Trey slide his hand under his sister's ass. She sat up enough to give him the room to maneuver it.

"Got it," he cleared.

Olivia then sat back down, only to find that the erection was not pressing into her back as expected. You fucking asshole. Olivia cracked up laughing, feeling the bulbous head pushing against her labia. Her forehead was moist.

Trey was all smiles until he turned his head and saw the despair in his buddy's eyes. He was playing with his sister right in front of him. Trey thought of what he could do for David.

But, just then, the truck hit another pothole. A loud, involuntary moan escaped Olivia's mouth. For just a moment, Trey's cock had pushed her skirt in and parted her pussy lips. Holy fuck. I think he was just in me.

Olivia looked at her brother. Heat and wetness flooded her mound. She had a thick black cock tapping at her entrance. And her only thought was on making her pussy soaking wet. With an airy, loving grin, Olivia watched her brother's face as she pulled the neckline of her tank top under her bra.

David was burning up. His cock was rock hard. His sister was looking at him with a passion and lust he had never seen before. "You're so hot."

His sister moaned. Her mind was a swirling, hot vortex of euphoria. Just when she was already drunk on dopamine, Try grabbed her by her inner thighs and started bouncing her in his lap.

"Ahh! Ahh!" She gasped at the sudden sensation of a cock grinding into her pussy lips. She had no clue what the hell was doing or how she could stop it, even if she had wanted to.

Despite the cock parting and prodding its way into her pussy, Olivia couldn't take her eyes off of her brother. He was watching her without blinking, and Olivia stared back. God, he's fucking hot.

"I wanna show you something!" she shouted over the sounds of the wind and the tires running over the hard dirt.

David saw his sister's hands on the front clasp of her bra. He knew what was coming. He had to be dreaming. "I wanna see 'em so fucking bad," he panted.

Olivia stopped. "Oh yeah?" she smiled.

Her brother desperately nodded.

"Then take your cock out."

"What?" David's pupils were saucers.

"You fucking heard me, haha. I wanna see your cock!" Olivia's heart had never beat so quickly.

Slowly undoing his belt and zipper, David was ready to stop at any moment. It had to be a trap. "You wanna see it? Like, bare?"

"Fuck, yes! You get bare for me, and I'll get bare — Uhh!" The truck hit a bump, and Olivia couldn't exactly pretend as if a mushroom head hadn't dug deeper into her soaking pussy. Laughing at the timing, she stabilized her bucking body and returned her attention she wanted it to be. "I wanna show you my tits! Just whip your cock out, you dummy!"

That was all the clarity David needed. His shorts and boxers were around his thigh in a blur. Olivia's eyelids twitched as she inhaled the view of her brother's throbbing cock pointing straight into the air. It was gorgeous. You're looking at his dick...

When her brother gave her the normal 'guy gaze' of "well, do you like it?", Olivia sincerely remarked, "I should'a just fucking grabbed it on the roller coaster."

David beamed. He then froze as he watched his sister unhook her bra and let her buoyant breasts drop out. They did not drop by much. The areolas were small and darkened pink. He wanted to do anything he possibly could to them. He began masturbating his shaft.

In a twist, Olivia was the one laser-focused on her brother's lively sex organ. Once Olivia saw the intense love and lust in her brother's eyes, she lost it. Reaching back and unbuckling herself, Olivia lunged across the truck and onto her brother's lap.

David was overwhelmed. It was happening so fast. Before he knew it, his sister's magical hand was gripping his cock and guiding it under her open skirt. He instinctively held her tightly to prevent her from bouncing out of the truck.

"You're not wearing underwear," was all David could breathe.

Olivia smiled and passionately kissed her brother on his lips. Their tongue soon intertwined in an incestuous makeout session. "Ready to take me?" she moaned.

"Yeah!" David nodded profusely. He held his sister steady as she lowered her pussy onto his towering erection.

"Ahhh! Ohhh!" She wailed. What the fuck are you doing?! Olivia dropped herself onto her brother's cock. Her ass and thighs landed on his lap and groin with a wet thud.

The brother and sister held their foreheads together. Neither could comprehend what they had just done. It didn't take long for David's mouth to dip down and lick his sister's hard nipple.

"Fuck!" she cried, taking his head into her hands and pulling it into her breasts, "forcing" him to lick and suck every square inch. "Fuck, Davey. Keep fucking going!"

With each bump or rattle, Olivia felt her brother's cocktip tap against her vaginal canal. She loved how deep he was.

David kissed his sister's lips again. "Oh my god, you're amazing!"

She flashed her white teeth and kissed her brother back. "Oh, honey, I haven't even started fucking you yet." Promptly, Olivia began rocking her hips up and down, riding her brother's cock in the moving vehicle.

The brother and sister moaned, gasped, and wailed in unison. Neither had ever been involved in a more intense and satisfying sexual experience. David ran his hands under her tank top, holding her bare back. Olivia responded by pulling her skirt up to her torso and telling her brother, "I want you to see yourself fuck my pussy."

Soon, they found their rhythm, and they were slowly, tightly bucking up and down while making out passionately. Within minutes, Olivia's limbs began to tremble. She dug her nails into her brother's shoulders.

"Fuck! You're making me cum!" she cried loudly.

David had no idea what to do, so he just bucked up as quickly and as forcefully as he could. He made the right decision. With their sweating foreheads pressed together, and their genitalia seamlessly in sync, the siblings held eye contact as Olivia orgasmed. Her eyes would close then bat open again as her muscles tightened and she shot warm liquid onto her brother's testicles.

It was a powerful, deep climax like Olivia had never had before. She was numb all over her body and in her mind. She let her brother hold her with her chin on his neck. She breathed, trying to catch her breath.

After a minute of Olivia clinging to her brother, she woke up, and the naughty grin was back on her face — albeit, a dazed one. "Fuck, that was nuts!" she laughed, kissing her brother with her soft lips.

"That felt so good," David exhaled. "I wanna do that all the time."

Olivia bit her brother's salty neck. "Unless I missed something, we're not done doing it now." He's so fucking cute. Picking her head back up, Olivia stipulated, "If you wanna start doing this with me, you better let me teach you."

"I will," David swore.

"Good," the sister warmly kissed. "Your first lesson is not to leave anybody hangin'. And, right now, there are a couple of guys who need me."

Finally pulling her chest away from her brother's, Olivia rocked back and loudly propositioned, "So, how do you guys wanna do this?"

David and Trey looked at each other, anxiously chuckling.

"How do you usually handle threeways?" Trey was still stroking his own cock.

"I don't. This is my first time!" Olivia herself even seemed surprised by the answer. "Uh!" The truck hit another jolting bump and her brother's cock sent more pleasure through her pussy. He hadn't left her for a moment since he went in, and she didn't want him going anywhere.

David and Trey laughed at her sudden moan. They were even more delighted over knowing they'd be part of her first group-sex experience.

"Pick a hole, man!" Trey offered. "She's your sister. You get dibs."

Ecstatic, and loving the camaraderie and teamwork, David peered down at his lap. He was buried in his sister. He, like most men, loved head, but he couldn't imagine pulling out until he finished. "I wanna keep fucking her," David declared.

With a sweeping smile, Trey knew he was getting what he had been fantasizing about all day. "Sounds good, dude," he thanked David while staring at Olivia, "'cause I hope you don't mind, but I really want your sister to suck my dick."

Olivia bashfully rolled her eyes. The intense, passionate orgasm she just had with her brother gave her a connection and a sense of love she had never experienced before during sex. As much as she wanted to feel that way again soon, she was still hot, bothered, and frisky from a glorious day at the amusement park — and she really wanted to feel like a fun slut.