Thrilling Rides (Unrestrained)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Name one," Trey playfully challenged.

"Seriously?..." Olivia flirted back. "Let's start with what happened to you two the last time we were on here."

"Any guy sitting next to you would've done the same thing. Not really our fault," Trey shrugged.

"What about you guys winning stuffed animals for me? That's a cliche thing for a guy to do when he's trying to pick up a girl." Olivia smugly wagged her chin.

"Friends give friends presents all the time when they're hangin' out. I can't help if other dudes do it for other reasons."

David remained quiet. He was entertained by watching his fun-loving sister smile and exude her personality.

"Okay... Then explain you guys copping a feel on the Tilt-A-Whirl."

Trey gritted his teeth. While shuffling forward in line, he worked on his provocative explanation. "We weren't copping a feel. We were just holding you in place since you were having trouble steering. And, you clearly didn't think there was anything wrong, or you would'a said something. I think we both know, if I was trying to feel you up, I would've went for something more interesting."

David watched his sister's dimples pinch in her cheeks from her grin. Her hips swayed as she tried her best to act irritated by the inappropriate comment. David wished he could flirt as smoothly as Trey. He promised himself he one day would.

Olivia marched forward into the empty gap in the line and stepped onto the main platform. When the boys were next to her again, she lowered her voice and snarkily responded, "Don't confuse me not complaining about it with me being happy about it. You guys should just be thanking me for not telling on you for all the shit you pulled today."

"Why didn't you just bust us then?" David finally joined in.

"David, David, David," Trey lectured his mentee, "you need to understand something very important. Now, I don't wanna be the one to tell you, but you're gonna hear it from someone at some point anyway: Your sister's a little slutty."

"I am not!" Within a second, Olivia hit Trey with a backhand to the ribs. She was cracking up and fuming at the same time. Olivia was right, though — she didn't have a history of being a tease. Besides for her "exploratory" years in high school and early in college, she didn't sleep around. In fact, she was always conservative when she went out without her boyfriend. "Don't say I'm slutty. You know that's not true."

"I don't know, I can see it," David teased his sister. He was emboldened, feeling he could get away with saying anything Trey could. "I can't say I'm surprised, though. She said she had fun on this ride with us because we were staring at her tits."

"Okay, that's not what I said!"

Trey's jaw was dropped. He wasn't buying her denial.

Olivia was flustered. They were in the final line for their row of seats, and David and Trey were only a foot from her in either direction.

"It's okay, Liv, you don't need to be embarrassed," David ribbed. "I don't think— "

"Speaking of embarrassing," Olivia fired, "weren't you the one who just got a boner from hugging your sister?"

"Oh shit!" Try covered his mouth and spun around to make sure nobody heard the sensitive burn. "Ah, dude, that's rough." He patted his red-faced buddy on the shoulder.

Wanting to knock Trey down a notch, too, Olivia sniped, "Excuse me, Trey, but unless you had a Snickers bar in your pocket when you rammed into me, you had a boner without me even touching you."

"Alright, it was definitely bigger than a Snickers. And you know what? I'm not even gonna make an excuse. You made yourself look hot today, and I appreciate it."

"I didn't mean to look like this!" Olivia squealed. She wiped her hair away from her sticky forehead. She was surrounded by the smell of men's deodorant and sunscreen.

"You didn't mean to??" Trey ran his eyes over her body. "I've had enough girlfriends to know that no girl walks outta the house in a short skirt and her titties poppin' out by accident."

"Wha—" Olivia was speechless. Her own brother was nodding in agreement. "I thought I was going on a date with my boyfriend. You guys weren't supposed to be here. So, if anything, I was just trying to show off for him!"

"Well," Trey looked around with his palms up, "he ain't here. And you're still gonna sit between us after what happened last time. So, I'd say you're tryna show off for us, too."

Tongue-tied and her mind swirling, Olivia flipped the boys off before facing away in a huff. She then turned back to add, defiantly, "You know what? If you think I'm acting slutty today and that's why you've been enjoying hanging out with me, my suggestion is to either shut and enjoy it, or you two can just go ride this alone."

David gulped. His insides were buzzing. Due to their age gap, he never hung out in the same social circles as his sister. And he had no idea she was capable of speaking in such a way. (But, to be fair, neither did she.)

"We're just messing with you, Liv. I'm all for you acting like a slut today."

It was beyond strange for Olivia to hear those words leave her brother's mouth. Yet, they only made her smile. "Relax, I know you're messing with me. And believe me, I already know how big of a fan you are."

Olivia and David studied each other's eyes while smirking and voicelessly communicating their exasperation with the other in a way only siblings knew how.

The space between them felt tighter than it actually was. As the group ahead of them boarded the roller coaster, they drifted to the front of the line, too distracted to notice the beautiful, dusky red sky in the distance.

Witnessing the flirtatious staring contest, Trey shook his head. "Damn. Y'all making me feel like I got jipped growing up 'cause I didn't have a hot older sister."

The siblings broke their stares and awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah. Whether he will ever admit it or not, he hit the fucking jackpot." Olivia stuck her flattened tongue out. "I'm the fucking coolest older sister."

"Ehh," David shrugged. "Her personality is decent. I think she's just finally learning how to use her boobs, her butt, and her looks to help sell herself."

No matter how old they grew, theur arguments remained dumb and immature. But, there was always love and truth buried in their insults. And Olivia knew what her brother was actually saying.

"Davey, don't get too sappy, you're gonna make me cry." She pretended to wipe a tear from her eye. "And hey," she warmly shrugged, "don't knock my methods. Whatever helps me teach you to act less like a dweeb."

*****

The sun was going down, but the trio of young adults were all feeling hotter in their faces and foreheads. When it was time to board the roller coaster, David and Trey went through the gate first so they could set their stuffed animals down on the other side of the platform. Olivia sat down in one of the middle seats and waited.

Luckily, there was not a single rider behind them, so they got to enjoy their car without a stranger.

Olivia's white sneakers tapped on the black floor of the car. She was feeling a bit more of her pre-launch nerves and adrenaline. Tugging the hems of her skirt and scoop-neck tank, Olivia was unwrinkling her outfit.

David and Trey took their seats, and then everyone on the coaster got to lower their yellow waist restraint.

A muscular tricep was brushing against each of Olivia's bare shoulders. On her left was a bulky, brown tattooed one. On her right was a toned, tanned one. Down to her sides were two sets of capable, athletic legs. What am I doing here with them?

That question had to wait. The train bolted from the launch station. It slowed down to begin a climb uphill into the fading sky. Tilted backward, Olivia could already sense two pairs of eyes on her chest and body. "They're not even moving yet," she chuckled. A short burst of laughter erupted from each side of her.

"Just practicing," Trey informed.

"They look good when they're still, too," David complimented.

"You guys are ridiculous."

As they climbed higher, Olivia noticed the people in cars in front of them craning their necks to get a view of the park. Speaking over the mechanical clacking, Olivia warned, "People are turning around. They're gonna look back and see you staring at me like perverts. Or worse, they'll think I'm a whore."

"You know," Trey slickly began, "Charlie always tells me you wanna suck face in front of everyone. I think, deep down, you actually wanna look like a slut in public."

Olivia parted her glossed lips to mount a defense, but she closed her mouth. Never before had she considered why she liked PDA so much. And even with her outfit, she never considered why she chose to wear something so revealing. It had always been the outfit she had imagined wearing on this date when she daydreamed of making out with her boyfriend around the park. Huh.

Not that it was a good time to think about it seriously, but simply from hearing Trey suggest she wanted to look like a slut in public, Olivia felt more excited, and naughtier, and happier.

"Here we go!" David yelled. They were about to go over the edge of the drop.

"Whew!!" Olivia raised her hands.

"Yeah, man! Let's go!"

There was a stomach-churning creep to the drop, and then suddenly...

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Wind battered their joyful faces. Despite their thunderous fall, Olivia's focus was on darting her pupils side to side in her squinted eyes. There was plenty of staring.

And, in an unplanned development, Olivia felt a large hand thrusting its way under her lap restraint and gripping her upper quad. Trey's hand was as high up on her leg as he could get it, and his fingertips squeezed her upper-inner thigh.

The hand demanded Olivia's attention, but she still found herself more interested in how her little brother was going to take advantage of the visual opportunity she had given him.

Her brother was checking her out without restraint. It was obvious he couldn't see what his mentor audaciously did with his hand. He's fucking oblivious. Olivia knew if David had seen what Trey had done, he would have done it too. But she was distracting him too much. Oddly, Olivia felt like a bad sister for him missing out.

In a swift move, Olivia grabbed her brother's wrist off of his restraint handle and shoved it under hers, guiding his hand into the same place as Trey's was on the other side. Peeking from the corner of her eye, she accidentally locked green eyes with her overwhelmed brother. She quickly broke the gaze and stared ahead.

Simply feeling like a natural comfort to take during a scary, speeding ride, Olivia placed her hands on top of theirs and interlocked her fingers in theirs. David and Trey both felt Olivia's soft, warm fingers wedge between theirs, lightly squeezing their already firm grips.

Beyond that, David savored the warmth of her body radiating onto his palm. Olivia had never had two men holding her before, and she had no complaints.

The new, vulnerable position had caught her off guard. But it only took seconds for her to begin massaging their thumbs with hers, and their reciprocal massaging of her thighs with their thumbs, for her to relax and grin again.

"Whewwww!" She howled.

In a turn of events, it was David who had the courage to test his sister first. Olivia took notice of the caressing hand rubbing back and forth on her thigh. His fingers slid between her legs, dangerously close to brushing against her labia. Her throat tightened, but she saw no reason to stop him yet. She allowed her hand to guide her brother's in and out, but she let her left hand remain still, not tipping Trey off as to how she was inexplicably allowing her brother to massage her.

Craning her head toward her brother and sharing a semi-ashamed smile, Olivia shouted over the roaring train, "You're really pushing your limits!"

"What?!"

"You're really pushing your limits!"

The snarky comment was loved by David. He was aware of how risky his behavior was. To his delight, his sister was not mad. And, almost as a bonus reward from the universe, his sister's breasts began to jiggle on a rattling part of the long track.

Olivia could read her brother's darting eyes. She peered down at her chest and saw the cause of his silence. For the few seconds it lasted, she fluttered her eyes back and forth between her bodily phenomenon and her brother's priceless reaction.

The big sister tightened her grip on her brother's rubbing hand. "Enjoying the view?"

With a dry nod, David replied, "Yeah!"

Curiosity directed Olivia's attention to her brother's triangle-shaped waist restraint. It was almost as if it was designed by men to hide their erections. Without even stopping to think, Olivia jutted both her hands out and slid them under the restraints next to her.

She wasn't going for cock, but she did hold their thighs in the same position as they held hers. Her hand had felt enough erections while reaching into pockets to determine if a man was hard without needing to touch his equipment.

Both David and Trey perked up, mesmerized, and frozen. They weren't sure what Olivia had planned, but they wanted her to keep going.

The tips of Olivia's fingers sensed the high heat wafting from their groins. With a slight tug on the fabrics, she could feel a resistance. Holy shit! Dopamine flooded her brain and a bolt of adrenaline shot down the backs of her calves into her heels.

Almost simultaneously, the hands on her thighs slid off, and Olivia was smart enough to know what the boys were up to. Nope. Before they could "help" her hands find their favorite toys, Olivia caught their wrists and shoved their hands back under her restraint.

Squirming in her seat, Olivia felt alive. She was waiting on the next move — the next action to incite her further. As the train entered the indoor section of spiraling track, Olivia quickly thought of what she could do in darkness. Great ideas evaded her, but she did come up with a thrilling idea of what she could do in the twilight.

In the pitch-black tunnel, David and Trey felt Olivia's hand separate from theirs. Just as they zoomed out of the tunnel, Olivia scratched the sides of their legs to make sure she had their attention again.

It didn't take long to figure out what her hands had been up to.

"God damn!!!" Trey hollered.

David truly lost his breath. His sister's tank top was tucked underneath her wired, white bra. It was the most cleavage David had ever seen in person. It was surreal. His sister's creamy, voluptuous tits elegantly jiggled and bounced in the rounded cups. The full center portions of his sister's immaculate breasts were visible.

Olivia bore a cocky, naughty grin. She knew the men wanted to touch. But she also knew they were too intimidated. Turning her right ear against her headrest, Olivia watched her brother's reaction. I think he's braindead! They were speeding, and vision was far from perfect, but Olivia could see her brother's moving lips, trying to find words to say.

Helping him out, Olivia asked, "Even bigger than you thought, right?"

That was exactly what David had been thinking. "They're perfect," was all his numb mind could generate.

To his sister, his loss of brain function was a much better compliment than any smooth line. She massaged her hand on his. "36D!" she laughed, accurately predicting another question he had racing around.

"I love 'em."

Olivia reached over and pushed her hand into his pocket, scratching his muscular leg and tugging on his taut khakis. "I can tell."

Losing track of time, Olivia noticed just in time that they were rounding the final curve. She pulled her hands from the shadow of her brother's erection and Trey's hand in order to yank her top back over her bra.

David and Trey lifted their heads, seeing why the intense show had ended. They wished they could blow right through the station and ride again.

When the train hissed to a stop, Olivia waited for the restraints to unlock before casually swiping the hands from her thighs. The top of her skirt was steamy with heat and sweat. Both of the men adjusted their shorts before rising.

*****

With their stuffed animals back in hand, David and Trey followed Olivia down the exit ramp. They all had the unspoken agreement to briskly walk to the photo kiosk. None of them remembered it being taken. They were all lost within the erotic tension of their own cart.

Other riders were already at the kiosk and pointing at themselves on the screens before walking away. Olivia, David, and Trey approached the counter. All of them had the secret fear that the photo had been censored and deleted for being Not Safe For Work. But Olivia had been fully covered the whole ride, and her bra likely appeared to be either a bikini or a revealing top because there were no blacked-out monitors.

Biologically hardwired, David and Trey found their photo instantly.

"Second row, third column," David whispered to his sister, placing his hand on her back.

Two seconds later, Olivia gasped and had her hands cupped over her mouth. "Oh my god!" she muffled her laughter. Seated in the front row of their car, the most eye-grabbing element of the photo was Olivia's highly exposed breasts resting in the white cups. Even she was taken aback by how much she had actually revealed. But what stole her focus was the captivated, biting smile and look in her eyes while staring into her brother's face. His eyes, though, were angled a bit below hers.

The poses David and Trey held were mirrored. Each was gawking at the shocking view while reaching his arm under her safety restraint. Olivia did not even realize it had happened when the photo was taken, but her hand was buried in her brother's pocket.

Studying the monitor, David swore he would never forget the way his sister was looking at him. Olivia, meanwhile, was scratching her brunette head, trying to digest how she had ended up in such a position.

"Ha! Honey, check this out!" a male voice whispered behind them.

A middle-aged, feminine voice groaned, "Eww. Why the hell would you show me this? People are disgusting."

Olivia, David, and Trey all turned to see the older married couple. The woman recognized them from the risque photo and sneered. She then stormed away.

Looking back at the photo, it was the couple in the row behind them in their car. Olivia's cheeks burned, and she smiled. She wasn't sure if it was the wardrobe decision or the two men touching her at the same time.

"She didn't like that you were having fun with a black dude," Trey bluntly solved the mystery.

Then she'd probably flip the fuck out if she knew who the other guy was. Olivia had been quiet since leaving the ride, but she found a reason to speak. "Hey, how much for the photo?" Undoubtedly, David and Trey were staring at her with bewilderment.

"$14.95 for a print or $16.95 for a digital download. Or, what I recommend is our Digital Picture Pass for $24.95. It has every ride photo as well as other photos from your day here with us," the teenager regurgitated.

Without delay, Olivia dug into the side of her bra and removed the clip holding her ID, cash, and her cards. "I guess I'll get the pass." There was no use in pretending — She needed that photo. She also wanted the one from earlier. Hell, there was probably even one from the Lasso she hadn't seen.

Chivalrously, David and Trey both reached for their wallets to beat Olivia to the draw. She waved them off though and inserted her card into the reader. "Let me. I work," she breathed.

Remembering the hot, busty, twenty-something-year-old from earlier, the employee clicked through his computer to find their ride photo. Olivia couldn't see him searching for it, but when his eyebrows sprang up and he saucily checked out her rack and the men with her, it was clear what he was up to. Olivia bashfully grinned.