Thrilling Rides (Unrestrained)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. From the corners of her eyes, Olivia could sense how uncomfortable her brother and Trey were. They knew what they did. And while it put Olivia in an awkward position, a sense of pride washed over her. She was more than used to men checking out her tits, but it was hard not to smile at how the two handsome men in the photo found her so captivating that they barely paid attention to a roller coaster ride.

Yes, her brother being one of those men made for some bad optics. But Olivia wasn't dumb. She knew men were often simple creatures. His brain saw big tits.

At this point in her life, Olivia knew the difference between the funny type of staring and the creepy type of staring. The more Olivia looked at the photo, she had to admit, the fact that even her brother couldn't resist being lured in was pretty damn funny.

The guilty men weren't speaking, as they were awaiting Olivia's judgment. Normally, she ignored or smiled back at men whenever she caught them peeking. But David and Trey had made it too obvious for her to play dumb. And, frankly, Olivia was too amused not to say something.

"It looks like you guys are making them levitate with your minds."

David and Trey's pupils flashed. They looked at Olivia with surprise. Her joke had been a great roast, but they didn't laugh. They weren't sure how to respond.

All David wanted to do was bury his head in the sand. He was bright red. His sister and Trey had to be thinking he was a pervert. Desperate to explain himself, David whipped up a half-baked narrative. "I thought the necklace dad gave you blew off. Like, I saw something shiny flying away. So, then, when I looked down at you, you — "

David stopped talking. His sister was smirking and her full cheeks were about to burst. Trey's eyes were watering, and his hand was over his mouth. But the pathetically hilarious excuse was too much. Once Trey cracked up and keeled over, Olivia followed.

The sister felt terrible about the shameful expression in her brother's eyes, but it was his own fault.

Olivia caught her breath and skeptically raised her eyebrows. "Well, uh, anyway..." In the way only a sister could, Olivia let her brother know he was okay with an affectionate elbow to the hip.

For David's sake, at least his sister wasn't freaked out, and his throat could finally loosen up. "Are you going to tell Charlie?"

"Nooo," Olivia laughed. There were many reasons not to bring it up to Charlie, including Olivia's instinct to protect her brother. "We're not gonna talk about this," she playfully warned.

Looking at each other over Olivia's chestnut head, David and Trey shared a look of relief. Neither was judging the other. They were both just glad to be out of the doghouse.

Unfortunately, David wasn't quite socially mature enough yet to leave well enough alone. He was still embarrassed and confused. "I'm sorry, Olivia. I just... I don't know. It just — "

"You're fine, David. Trust me," Olivia brushed away. "It's just boys being boys. And I thought it was kind of funny."

"Yeah, dude, relax. It's her fault anyway."

Olivia snapped her head up at a grinning Trey. She softly punched him in the ribs. He was obviously joking, but it still warranted a lecture. "Hey, just because I'm wearing something for summer doesn't mean I'm asking for attention. I wasn't exactly expecting other people to be coming with us when I planned my outfit."

"Oh, gotcha. So, you were planning on giving my boy a little show during your private date."

Biting her lip, Olivia wanted to both laugh and hit him again for getting under her skin. "No! It's summer, and I look cute."

"Cute?" David excitedly joined in. "That's an interesting way of saying, 'I tried to wear something that would make it easier for my boyfriend to stick his hands in.'"

David was laughing at his joke, but Olivia and Trey were stunned silent.

That burn was different from their normal brother-sister banter. Olivia knew her brother was just trying hard to fit in and be part of the older group. Seeing the shocked but impressed reaction on Trey's face, Olivia smugly sniped backl, "Well, excuse me, Mister 'I can't get a girlfriend, so I check my own sister out.'"

"Ooooh, my god!" Trey threw his head back.

David's face shot red. He was stung badly, but part of him was glad he was being teased like everyone else. He was also oddly attracted to how his sister was so carefree when talking about him checking her out in a sexual way. After all, it was far from his first time noticing her.

But while the sibling's battled, Olivia noticed Charlie making his way over from the cash register. Their ride photo was still on the monitors. It would disappear when the next batch of photos was posted, but she couldn't wait.

"Change the photos, please!" Olivia begged the dopey teenager behind the booth.

"It's automatic. I don't control it, ma'am."

"Turn the screens off for a minute, please!" Olivia pleaded, not wanting to find out how her boyfriend would react.

"I can't."

But just as Trey stepped forward to strike the fear of God into the acne-laden pothead, the next batch of photos arrived.

*****

After a few more rides, they went to the food court to eat lunch. David and Olivia chatted about life and home and school. Sometimes Trey had some input. But Charlie was quiet. He was annoyed by how, in his mind, Olivia was overreacted to his policy for the day.

By this point, Olivia had completely changed her opinion about her brother and her boyfriend's buddy tagging along. A day alone at the park with Charlie had seemed like the perfect date idea. But since the reality was he was not comfortable being romantic in such a public place anyway, hanging out with a group was more fun.

There was also the biggest benefit, which was getting to know her brother again. Seven years is a big age gap. Living at home just in the summers during college didn't give Olivia the opportunity to spend a lot of time with him, especially since teenagers grow so much year to year. And now he was fresh out of high school and more well-rounded. Olivia hadn't been around much in the last year, and she was regretting it.

He was mature for his age. A lot of that sense of maturity likely came from how kind and understanding he was. Olivia began to think of any younger friends she had who might want to date her brother. He obviously wasn't grown enough to date someone in their mid-twenties, but Olivia could see him being compatible with a junior or even a senior.

She figured if she had been mature enough at eighteen to be friends with benefits with twenty-two year olds, her brother certainly was. He could probably stand to learn a few things as she did.

Maybe it was always easier for Olivia to find a significant other or get laid because she was more outgoing, but it bothered her how her brother had so much going for him and never had a girlfriend. She he knew he had sex a couple of times when he would get drunk at high school parties with other girls. But those experiences didn't seem to boost his confidence around women. Olivia almost felt bad for not being around to him.

And judging by how they were currently wandering through the House of Mirrors and all Olivia could see was infinite reflections of her brother peeking at her chest and watching her butt cheeks move in her skirt, Olivia knew she needed to give David some pointers on finding a girl and getting laid sooner rather than later.

Nearing the end of the haunted house, when Olivia also realized that Trey, too, had dozens of sets of eyes on her, she could only hold back her laughter. Ever since middle school, she had received more than her fair share of attention, but never had she been the center of it for so long. They're ridiculous. Olivia's cheeks burned as she bit down on her cheeks to prevent a smile.

*****

"What's next?!" David asked, as they emerged into the light of day.

"Tilt-A-Whirl!" exclaimed a happy Olivia. "And, look, there's no line!"

"How about the bathroom next?" Charlie cracked. "My fault for ordering the burger."

"But there's no line right now. Can you hold it just for a few minutes?"

Charlie watched the violently spinning ride in action. "Uh, no."

"Alright," Olivia sighed in disappointment. "I'll be waiting out here for you guys."

"I mean... I don't need to go at all," Trey shrugged.

"Me neither," David echoed.

Outnumbered, Charlie ceded, "Okay, well you guys just go on the ride, and I'll be out in a bit. I don't really wanna go on that anyway."

The three others looked at each other to gauge interest. "Okay."

When they got close to the spinning ride, it was clearly one of the more makeshift, temporary fair rides in the park. On the giant revolving platform, there were a number of smaller circular platforms within it. Each one had its own freely spinning, bear-shaped car, which sat four people.

David led the way onto the vacant platform to an empty car. Glancing back to see Trey behind him, David stepped aside to re-tie his shoelace. After Trey and Olivia slid onto the curved, faux-leather bench, David then popped up and, conveniently, sat down next to his sister.

That "random" event was not lost on Olivia. Whether her little brother simply enjoyed her company or if he was a bit smitten, Olivia thought it was cute. "So, who's steering? Because I have no clue how to," she admitted.

Before them was a giant, black metal wheel that spun the semi-circular cart.

"I will," Trey announced.

The ride operator came around to check the aluminum safety bar. The ride was not exactly the pinnacle of safety. The singular bar and the padding next to riders' heads were in place just to stop people from falling out of the car and filing a lawsuit.

Slowly at first, the platform rotated. The cars revolved around the center, picking up speed as they dipped up and down the hills and valleys of the platform. Trey began powerfully cranking their wheel, spinning their car through the whirling air and causing everyone to joyfully lurch side to side.

The three of them screamed and shouted as David and Trey took turns being the victim of the other two people sliding down the bench and squishing him against the sidewall.

"Whew!" Olivia shouted. She noticed how solid David and Trey were every time she was sandwiched between them. Obviously, Trey was muscular from years of football, but Olivia was caught off guard by her "little" brother's figure.

David played a lot of tennis, so his athletic fitness was no surprise. But she was surprised by how much dense weight his shoulders, core, and legs had. David didn't have the bulky, inked biceps like the ones Trey was using to crank the wheel, but his physique was solid and defined. The big sister had just never noticed.

Once the car was spinning at a steady momentum, steering looked much easier. "Can I try?" Olvia shouted over the carnival music.

"Of course!" Trey let go of the wheel.

Olivia grabbed hold... No, she certainly didn't have her brother's understanding of physics.

Perhaps it wasn't quite as easy as a muscular Trey had made it look. The car lost its spinning speed, and Olivia grappled at the wheel, turning it and then pausing it repeatedly. The car jerked, and three began careening all over the bench. It was a hell of a lot of fun, but maybe too tumultuous.

As the platform spun them toward a deep valley, and Olivia tried to manage the wheel with her smaller hands, she suddenly felt a large, firm hand gripping her right thigh. She darted her eyes up at Trey, who was facing straight ahead while he braced her and himself.

David's eyes had been on his sister for much of the ride, and he could clearly see what Trey had done. Buzzing inside, David's adrenaline-fueled brain pushed him to follow Trey's lead. Without thinking, David's trembling hand dropped onto his sister's exposed, smooth quad.

Peering down at her legs, just below the hem of her skirt, Olivia saw an extended, black hand gripping her creamy thigh. She then watched her brother's unsure fingers moving on her skin, making imprints in her flesh. They could've just grabbed the railing if they needed to...

In her conscience, Olivia reminded herself her brother's hand was bordering on inappropriate. But she saw no urgency to swipe it away. However, Trey's hand was a bit higher, and two of his fingers were creeping under her skirt. There was no excuse for Trey. His behavior couldn't be justified as "sibling affection" or whatever social rule it was that allowed Olivia to hug her boyfriend in a way that would get any other guy punched by her boyfriend.

Olivia had every right to move both of their hands and scold them. But, the more she thought about it, the more weirdly secure she felt. Plus, she was having a blast, and there was no reason to get angry. Olivia kept screaming and laughing as the hands held her slender legs.

As the engine noise died and the whooshing air subsided, the dizzying ride came to an end. The ride operator came around to unlock their restraint.

Beating the impending awkwardness of David and Trey sheepishly sliding their hands off of her thighs, Olivia kindly bailed them out. The chestnut-haired girlfriend patted the tops of their hands and politely guided them away as she stood up. "Thanks for not letting me fly out, you guys!" she appreciatively joked.

For a second time that day, David and Trey shared a look of relief.

They climbed out and disorientedly headed across the platform. Olivia was behind her brother, and she could see his elbow moving. It looked like he was picking at his khaki shorts.

There's no fucking way.

It was human nature — Olivia had to know. As they approached the exit gate, Olivia hurried beside her brother to "start a conversation." Though, the moment she was shoulder to shoulder with him, he stopped in his tracks and turned away. So, Olivia halted as well.

Unfortunately, Trey was lumbering close behind.

Wooooah! Olivia's jaw dropped, and her green eyes flashed open. A long, hard cylinder was jammed against her lower back. It quickly separated from her, but there was no doubt.

I can't believe that just fucking happened.

There was no way to downplay that or make a funny joke to ease the tension. Her head was still dizzy, so Olivia just pretended that big cock wasn't just hard against her body.

"Sorry about that," she apologized for stopping without turning around to look at Trey, acting as if she either didn't know what happened or didn't care.

*****

When Charlie emerged from the bathroom, they regrouped and planned what to do next. "Do you wanna go play some games?" Charlie proposed.

Everyone seemed interested in trying their hand at carnival games.

They walked to the game booths, and the first one to catch their eye was a classic — High Striker. The three men all lined up. There was something masculinely appealing about swinging a metal hammer down as hard as possible to measure strength. Though it was unlikely to smash the metal plate hard enough to send the puck up the tower and ring the bell at the top, it was always a friendly competition.

Charlie went first and did surprisingly well. He sent the yellow puck three-quarters of the way up the tower. He turned to his girlfriend for her approval. Despite their feud, she responded with the obligatory cheer and applause.

Then David stepped up and raised the mallet over his head. Insecure over the thought of his girlfriend's little brother beating him, Charlie sportingly heckled, "Don't choke, Davey!"

Sensing Olivia's stern look of disapproval, Charlie mouthed, "what?" and laughed it off as a joke.

David refocused and then swung downward. The bell didn't ring, but he did send the puck higher than Charlie did.

"Good job, David!" Olivia clapped and hooted for her brother, making Charlie feel embarrassed.

Finally, it was Trey's turn. He gripped the mallet, eyed the metal plate, and then forcefully swung down, making square contact. The bell rang and colorful lights and sirens flashed. David and Olivia cheered and celebrated the accomplishment.

"Nice swing, sir. What do you want off the top row?" The carny offered Trey a selection of massive stuffed animals.

"I'll take the panda." Trey accepted the oversized bear and proudly hoisted it onto his shoulders.

Charlie quickly pointed. "Let's go to this one." Charlie signaled to a shooting game, which was more likely to be in his wheelhouse. Everyone followed him to the booth.

Once Charlie was out of earshot, Trey quietly asked Olivia if she wanted the cute panda.

"No, I can't take that! You earned it," she assured, in a low voice.

Trey smiled kindly, "What am I gonna do with a big ass panda? I didn't want any of those stuffed animals — I just figured I'd get something you'd like. If you want, I can just carry it around til the end of the day, haha."

Olivia blushed and beamed. She smiled uncontrollably at the gesture. "Well, thank you. I love it."

A bubbly and energized Olivia drifted back to walk next to her inexperienced brother. "Hey!"

"Hey!"

"Did you just hear all of that?"

"I did. That was really cool of him," David gushed. "I wish I were that smooth," he laughed.

"You're cool like that, too," Olivia sincerely encouraged. "You're even more thoughtful and nicer than he is. I know you think of doing cute stuff for girls. You just have to be confident in yourself and actually do it."

"You think so?" David smiled.

"Yeah! Being a sweet guy is great and important, but that's not going to make a girl want you. Girls like guys who are sweet and are confident in what they're doing."

"I always think of doing things like Trey just did, but I'm always afraid I'll fuck it up, ha."

Olivia laughed with her brother. "I totally get that. But trust me, even though it's a risk," she pointed to the stuffed panda on Trey's shoulders, "that is the type of shit that gets you laid." She slyly and humorously winked.

A chill went up David's spine as his sister slyly and humorously winked at him. "So, you're going to fuck Trey now?"

"What? Nooo," Olivia hit her brother in the ribs and laughed at his joke.

David pestered, "I bet he's better in bed than Charlie."

"Oh my god, no comment. You are so annoying sometimes, haha. That's not what's going on, at all."

"Then why would he do that for you?" David asked, honestly. "Why did you accept it?"

Olivia had to think about it. "It's kind of hard to explain. I mean, you aren't with somebody right now. So, think of someone you couldn't have sex with with but would still enjoy knowing they think you're hot."

Olivia clearly didn't think that train of thought through hard enough. The moment those words left her mouth and she saw the angst in her brother's eyes, Olivia realized she was likely that person for him.

Quickly jumping to her main point, Olivia explained, "Anyway, whether you have someone like that in your life or not, just think about how good it feels to know someone you think is hot thinks you're hot. Like, I would never sleep with my boyfriend's friend, but that doesn't mean I don't like the feeling of knowing he thinks I'm hot. And I'm sure he felt good from knowing I wanted his gift."

David nodded in understanding. He imagined how confident and fulfilled he would feel from simply knowing his sister would date him, or even just fuck him, if their circumstances were different.

That talk was just meant to be Olivia's way of starting to educate and help her brother with women. He, though, took it as a call to action. "I'll be back," he announced, and he split from the group.

*****

It was almost 6 pm, and Charlie, Trey, and Olivia agreed they should leave within the hour. There had been the nagging sensation in the back of Olivia's mind, but it wasn't until she checked her phone when she realized her brother had been gone for over half an hour. When he didn't answer texts and calls, she grew worried and set out to search for him.