All Comments on 'Throughout A Thousand Years Ch. 03'

by teranmc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmn...

I really liked this story when it started but you are kind of losing me with all the trips to the club. I was taken with the relationship between the two main characters and the fact they were going to bond and have a child together to take Gunnar's place in Valhalla, but now it's like the story took a major u-turn. I understand this is on "Literotica" but the graphic scenes at the club are really turning me off and don't really do much to move the story along in my opinion. I'll still check back in to see how it goes, but I really hope you get back to the roots of this story. That was what captivated me in the beginning because it was so original.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 11 years ago
Eh?

You had me and my 5* at the first chapter. Then on chapter 2 you started to losing me and now you are losing me with all the sex show, group sex and cans and veggies in vagina and all it kinkyness. I wish I was warned that there is going to be real kinky, then I would have stop reading it.

I am loss for word... from angel to kinky in an blink of an eye, I guess she is curious about sex after all this time of watching the human....

Almost 2 chapters is about kinky sex... I am normally open minded when reading the stories here but this kind is my limit. This is where I draw the line. I wish there is a section about this kind of sex game, the story should be under that section not non-human.

Too bad this story have an original to it and you are a good writer.

You know great story doesn't need to be filled with sex on every chapter...

teranmcteranmcover 11 years agoAuthor
Over compensation

I get it, I kind of wanted to throw a little of everything in and I went over board. I wanted to see how far I could go. I got off the actual story line. I feel bad because the rest of the story is so different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

like the others getting away from the bonding was bad, but also she would be curious. heres hoping that the next chapter involving gang bangs or bdsm will be correctly placed in those sections.

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
I agree with Hmm

It started out very good and unique,now not so much.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
YOU'RE LOSING ME

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE HERE ON THIS ONE. YOU STARTED OUT WITH AN AMAZING STORY, NOW IT'S JUST A FREAK SHOW OF BAD SEXUAL ANTICS. TO MANY SEX SCENES AT ONE TIME RUINS A GOOD STORY. PLEASE GET BACK TO THE STORY, IT STARTED OUT SO GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You cant please everyone....

But I like it ,the sex scenes are hot I think they should have a tresome but with a women keep up the good work I hope the next chapter is posted soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next chapter please

i must admit, from the first chapter, this isn't where I thought the story would go. but I'm still enjoying it. keep going. and have a happy ending for Loki

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
Hmm...

It's going a bit off track,but it can still get back. Maybe remove just a little sex until they bond. Then you can have them going at it like rabbits! 8D

firerose78firerose78over 10 years ago
keep going.

I am enjoying this series. It is different to aot of stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous