All Comments on 'Throwing Stones'

by CharlieSaint

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Really liked but … . The two women characters well developed and the sex sensually erotic — well crafted/easily visualized/felt. Josh more like a foil which is fine within storyline, though the closing seems rushed/pieces telegraphed. Maybe more to follow as last line suggests, but all the suspense/intrigue/erotic moments dissipated in just a couple of paragraphs. Do hope you continue to share whether more within this storyline or something new — lots of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprisingly hot and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to when Josh finds out his wife is in love, just not with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah, the old babysitter and parent trysts. But I do love the babysitter and mom aspect better than babysitter and dad. So sexy.

PappasleazePappasleaze12 months ago

I love babysitter twist, with mom instead of dad. will Pippa and Zoe stay together or will she try another, or several more ladies? Will she just become a co-ed plaything being past around like the traveling pants? Hope you continue this and tell us what is in your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like Migbird's comment. To me it absolutely needs a further chapter or two or three. It is a well written set up for at least two interesting plotlines: the lesbian relationship, or is it a double bi and in the end casual, and the married couple. Will they both continue, neither or just one, and how is everyone, incl thhe daughtr, going to cope? Potentially a set of 5 star stories, at pdresent a 4 star snippet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And then? Sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieSaint@CharlieSaint
Inexperienced creative writer who writes for fun only, seeking constructive feedback to improve my skills.