Throwing Stones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Pippa says, the words barely escaping her dry mouth. "I feel purged."

Zoe plants a soft kiss on the tip of her nose. "You're welcome."

Pippa smiles sleepily, snuggling into her naked lover. Her glowing body is covered with sweat, damp strands of blonde hair clinging to the side of her face. At last she begins to fully appreciate their closeness, the subtle feminine curves of her own body dovetailed within the more voluptuous shape of her lover and the sweet and floral notes of their merged perfume. Pippa feels the reciprocal desire awakening within her, drawing back the covers to admire her lover with a lascivious, lingering gaze. There is no longer any need to disguise it. She aches to touch her new lover, to appreciate and worship every contour, to watch her lover respond to her, to feel her come in her arms.

"What?" Zoe asks, blushing. Her long brown curls spread out across the pillow like the branches of a tree.

Pippa feels dizzy like a lovesick puppy. She places her hand on Zoe's hip, squeezing it gently, before lightly stroking her midriff.

Pippa is ready. She is no longer afraid. "You're so beautiful. I don't know why I never noticed."

However, it seems that Zoe has other ideas.

"Well, I can think of a few good reasons." Zoe is suddenly on the move, rolling Pippa on her back. "One, I'm just your babysitter, usually found in my favourite old jeans and baggy sweater, squatting comfortably on your sofa with sketch pads and reference books." Zoe is above her, arms positioned to either side, hair hanging down over her face. "The only words you ever needed to say to me were hello, thank you, goodbye, and how was Emily? Second, it is obvious to anyone, except perhaps you and me, that you are a straight and happily married." Zoe smothers any immediate protests with a long, lingering kiss. "Thirdly, it is only good manners to complement someone who has already rocked your world once this afternoon and is now about to do it all again."

"You are?" Pippa looks abashed.

"Yes. I'm going to make love to you." Zoe brushes away strands of her own hair to see her lover's face. They are giggling together like conspiring children. "You didn't think I'd let you off so easily, did you? Now do as you're told and open your legs."

As Pippa obeys, Zoe lowers herself down. The young woman is much lighter than her husband with a softer cushioned pressure. Their bodies are a perfect fit, round pegs in round holes. Slow groping mouths kiss each other with simmering sensual passion. Pippa wraps her arms around her lover, following the line of gentle bumps down her spine until reaching her pert buttocks. After a wiggle of the hips, a small adjustment here and there, Zoe starts to rock back and forth. Loins pivot together, squeezing tender strips of flesh between a devilish vice of hard pubic bone. Pippa winces at first, but a pleasant numbness soon spreads throughout her groin. Zoe looms above her, arms locked straight, her breasts gently swaying from side to side with every thrust. Pippa chases each nipple into her mouth, licking and sucking each succulent cherry until it feels ready to burst. Zoe moans loudly in appreciation.

The rhythm becomes faster, the rubbing stronger and stronger. Their thighs are slippery and wet. Pippa feels a tinging sensation in her loins, ebbing and flowing at first, it becomes a constant vibration across her pelvis. They are panting for breath, hot and sweaty from head to toe. Pippa plants her feet on the bed, bending her knees, altering the angle of friction. She clasps Zoe's buttocks, urging and directing the increasingly erratic thrusting. Tilting back her head, Zoe arches upwards with a desperate, strangled cry. The sight of her rapture tips Pippa over the edge and she comes again. It is every bit as intense as the first time, pleasure rolling around inside her pussy like thunder in a dark, stormy sky. They collapse together in a contented, noisy, throbbing heap.

"You can rest now." Zoe rolls away on her back, still breathing hard. "You've earned it."

"Thank you," jokes Pippa, her body still humming with satisfaction. Much later, she asks "What time is it?"

"Quarter past one."

That can't be true, can it? Pippa glances at the clock radio on the bedside table. It is true! It has been just over an hour. In the time it takes to pick up Emily from school and return home, she has committed adultery, really quite thoroughly. Her body aches, gratified not once but twice, by another woman. Pippa crawls shamefaced towards Zoe, who has buried her head face down in a pillow. Turning to look at her lover, Zoe places a reassuring arm around Pippa as she drags the disheveled covers around them. They cuddle for a while, gathering their thoughts, before anyone is minded to speak again.

"Are you alright? You look tired." Zoe has opened one eye.

Pippa stares at the white ceiling. "I'm fine. I'm okay. I just wish I could stay longer."

"I know," Zoe says, soothingly. "You can rest here for an hour. I promise I'll wake you in time."

"I don't think that would be fair now, would it?" Pippa says with genuine coyness. "Now, roll over!"

"You don't have to do this, not today, not right away," Zoe is lying on her back, watching Pippa intently. Her green eyes are brimming with excitement. "I will wait for you."

"I am ready. I said I wanted answers."

Pippa kisses the back of her lover's hand, moving gradually along the arm to the shoulder, and then across to Zoe's eagerly waiting mouth. She moves a hand to the young woman's bosom, tracing the ample outline with her fingertips.

"I love your breasts, so big and round," Pippa whispers in her ear, firmly fondling each one in turn. "I wish I could stay here a while, but alas, I am short of time and I am needed somewhere else."

Josh had never responded to anything dirty she had said in bed, which made her sound silly, so she had stopped trying since long before Emily was born. Zoe is different. The young woman is almost instantly and obviously turned-on, her body squirming with heightened desire. Pippa moves her hand along Zoe's waistline, teasing her with one or two downward feints, before finally slipping between the tormented thighs. Zoe feels so wet, juices dripping from her lips. She lifts a finger to her mouth and tastes it.

Zoe shivers, her gaze full of the sweetest adoration. "Oh,... baby."

Pippa has stopped thinking about it. She is acting on instinct, running on noradrenaline. If she truly wants to find all the answers to the many burning questions about herself then this is what she must do. With growing resolve, she pushes away the damp cotton sheet, following closely on its heels. She licks along the side of her lover's pubic triangle, tasting the salty sweat. Her head dips without hesitation between the uncertain thighs, kissing the delicate skin at the top of each leg, before heading straight for the pussy. With juices smeared all over her face, Pippa runs her tongue between the dark red glistening lips like a hot knife cutting through butter. After half-hearted protests, Zoe yields her loins, letting the eager mouth roam wherever it pleases. Pippa seeks out the the young woman's clitoris, circling the engorged nerve endings with the tip of her tongue. Withdrawn inside its protective hood, the inflamed rod cannot escape her attention. Pursing her lips around it, Pippa sucks it hard, while tickling the length of the shaft. Zoe is screaming loudly, the vice-like thighs clamping closed around her head. The young woman shudders violently, every muscle convulsing with intense pleasure. After a while the moans become a murmur, the legs fall apart and Zoe lies still. Pippa breathes again, her mouth and nostrils filled with the taste and smell of her lover.

"Come here, come here, I need you, baby," Zoe is calling her like some needy child. They kiss sensuously, longingly. "I love you, baby."

Pippa knows that it is oxytocin that's doing all the talking right now. Would it be all that bad if Zoe meant it? Probably, not, the girl has obviously liked her for sometime. Pippa is new to it, whatever it is, and is not quite ready to declare her feelings, to go all in, not yet anyway.

"I guess I like girls now," Pippa announces to the world. She pauses, trying to find the right words to say to Zoe. "You need to know that I want this to be the start of something, but not the end of anything. Do you understand? I can't promise you more than that, not yet."

"I'd like that," says Zoe, smiling. "We better get dressed."

* * *

Pippa tucks the second phone back inside her bag and returns to the kitchen. Emily has finished her bowl of cereal and is now playing with the spoon. Josh hasn't paid his daughter any attention.

He looks up from his paperwork. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, of course it is," Pippa clips. "You do remember that I'm going into town this morning to my book club, don't you? I'll pick up Emily on the way back."

He acknowledges it without looking up. "It's good you're getting out. You seem so much happier."

Pippa turns away, hiding her smirk. Can he not tell that she is in love? Instructing Emily to put on her coat and find her school bag, she takes the empty dish to the sink.

"Have a good day at work," Pippa says, kissing the top of his head on the way to the door.

She and her husband had sex again last night, second time this month. Now that they have the space to breathe, she is enjoying being with him again, feeling him inside her. Pippa decides she won't tell Zoe about it. Would the young woman be jealous? It seems silly, but as her affair with Zoe has continued and become more serious, so her marriage appears to have also grown stronger. In different ways, she loves them both. However, Emily is still the one she loves the most.

Pippa checks that Emily is in her car seat, although her mind is already drifting elsewhere. After dropping her daughter at school, she drives straight to Zoe's. With hotels neither a practical nor an affordable long-term option, they started meeting at the flat a few weeks ago. At first, Pippa was worried about meeting her flatmates, but Suzy isn't around that often, and when she is, she is friendly and discrete. Pippa and Zoe are reading a book together, at least that much of the story she tells her husband is true. They will discuss it over coffee in the flat or over a sandwich or a piece of cake at the corner cafe, where for all appearances they are good friends on a lunch date. Away from prying eyes, they make love, a lot, like rabbits, sliding under the giant duvet whenever the mood takes them. It is a regular arrangement that, for the moment at least, suits everybody.

12