THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her gingerly by the hand positioning her back against the wall. I got some shots of her making sure her entire figure was perfectly in frame and a few of her profile. The lower arch in her back was deep as she continued ranting.

"Wanna know what I did with all those bills coming in and my man hiding under our marital bed with a bottle? Tell you what I did; a bitch had to go with the classic come up. Harvey, our boss on the corporate level. Big fucking fan of my early stuff before we did that one mainstream record, didn't care for Finessa always in my back pocket, if you know what I mean? Yeah, this white boy had all of my stuff in his music collection and wasn't shy about letting me know how much he jerked it to me when he was in college. Kept talking about this one album cover where Finessa and me were wearing these dumbass biker shorts."

I directed her hands getting Sydney to cover her breasts with them taking a few pics.

"Superbowl weekend got me up in that suite trying to get that contract extension by any means necessary wearing this jersey dress, NYC Giants white tank styled really cute with some knee high athletic socks and white sneakers. Even managed to find a bucket hat in those colors to please my number one fan. Sly was sauced to the gills, so I left him home thinking it would be cool because a shitload of people would be there for interference. Harvey well, I knew he was gonna try me, but I figured I just wouldn't be alone with him. Didn't see it coming even when a security guard escorted me up to the suite."

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall like you're getting arrested." I instructed. She went into position without hesitation. I snapped a number of shots from various angles.

"That goddam pervert had two suites instead of the one he showed me and Sly, even Ken who was still working standup and bombing out. Guess which suite I ended up in and guess who got them cheeks, that big slappable ass clapped, huh? Yeah man, I took another one for the team and I can assure you this was a bucket moment in Harvey's motherfucking life! He must have blue pilled it or something. So excited he kept trying to take my dress off, but I wasn't having it. We were wrestling and throwing hands even while he was going raw. Then, shit went sideways when Myron popped up in the wrong box. Finally made it to that other box to find my husband drinking."

"Finish it."

"What else can I say? Got that extension and a bonus; I was bouncing on that white pene for a hot minute until he got tired of me. Never stopped groping me, claimed he loved my big squishy butt. I uh, got an afternoon show with Finessa just playing music back in the day, but Myron got a show too. Because he was in the know, that nigga tried it with me too, so I beat his ass in front of all those dumbass interns and nobody interfered or did shit. You know why?"

"Tell me."

"It was my reward that day for doing Harvey a "favor" earlier that morning. Myron kept getting out of pocket and I could've called somebody to deal with his scrawny ass; I just, did it myself...and it felt good, objectively cathartic."

"So that's why he leaked the audio from our interview?"

"He knew he couldn't blackmail me."

"So, what now?"

Sydney turned around facing me leaning against the wall with her arms folded behind her back. Her expression lightened a bit when she noticed the tears streaming down my face.

"Watch my interview two days from now."

It just seemed to happen even though I could swear on a stack of bibles that I wasn't registering or feeling anything about her rough and tumble story. Part of me was angry at being used like an emotional tampon. This woman made no qualms about who she was in my presence and uh, shouldn't have cared. There was another young woman formerly in my life who'd gone through a trial of fire and broken glass eventually seeing me as her reward. We were robbed of that life together, and I was left alone, empty and hollowed out.

"I'm on fast forward Sydney; tell me he knew about it all."

"Of course he does; nobody who slept with me made any qualms about it because they always had the power to make or break us from that fat Arab fuck producer to Harvey who got bold with it grabbing me right in front of my husband making me sit on his lap one time. We've never hashed it out. His bottle and coke got in the way. I guess I'm triggered because that coward had the nerve to get clean and sober on me for the last few years."

I raised her iPhone taking some random pics as she stood there tragically stoic.

"Ken was supposed to hold me down, stonewall Myron and those other little fucks but he stabbed me in the back too. You've probably heard or seen our show, but when they finished outing me I told them what is was going forward. Yeah Ken got brought in to be a ghost cohost when Sly would relapse and just never left. I know he was up in Sly's ear. I know he put him on some bullshit about reclaiming his flagging masculinity. He didn't bother mentioning the two day affair we had when Sly was in the hospital drunk tank. Ignored him for six months after that mistake but decided to talk to him again when he got in his feelings. Didn't want him to snitch."

"SYDNEY!!"

My hands were pressed flat against the wall on either side of her pretty face as I leaned in pressing my lips to hers. She had to be stifled, suppressed in order to keep my sanity from slipping away. Now that I was getting the backstory her behavior and public persona made more sense in hindsight. Behind the easygoing perfectly complimentary cohost, she was actually being smothered by the weight of the clandestine choices made that benefitted them as a collective. This self-scorned woman was seething with rage and no one could see it.

"Come on, let's make a good sex tape." Sydney whispered.

She had custody of the phone holding it up level with our heads as we kissed and made out for the camera, but even more for ourselves. My hands found her small waist getting holds of the muted love handles there. Sydney was built to last in more ways than one. Tall, sexy exotic with a pear shaped brickhouse body engulfed in a plush malleable softness of skin that hid the mother of all iron fists. Nothing was held back intimately because I recognized the hunger in her light green eyes and actions as she mimicked my actions with handfuls of my waist.

Her head moved following ever minute motion of mine almost serpentine as her tongue swirled wildly in my mouth wrestling with my own. I pressed into her body until the underside of my member was wedged between our abdomens. We started humping in unison as my hand slid down to the tops of her wide hips. Sydney cupped the underside of my shaft directing it between her fat squishy inner thighs until it was pressed horizontally along her slit. Sydney's longish taco was incredibly accommodating cradling my length with a tiny bit of soaked fabric the only barrier keeping us from copulation.

This was an older woman well versed in what she wanted as evidenced by her hands on my buttocks egging me onward into her crotch. The business end of my cock ended up cradled between her buttocks drenched in her abundance of womanly essence. We were starting to get wet sounding audible claps when Sydney spoke up.

"Can we get some of this on camera; I mean, I wanna be able to watch it later."

"Yeah sure, whatever you want my queen."

I took a few minutes to mount the iPhone inside the ring light adjusting the tripod to capture everything from the middle of her back downward as we switched positions. Her big pillowy cheeks presented a momentary nuisance as we worked together reinserting my cock in her triangular thigh gap until it was snuggly planted. I was obliged to reach down grabbing the bottom of her squishy buttocks half yanking up on them making sure our situation was visible to the camera. Sydney reached back helping me out ending the war with dual slaps to her tattooed cheeks making them wobble and bounce like rebel jello.

From here it became my show all the way as I fucked her thigh gap wildly getting audible claps like she was taking back shots. Sydney knew just how to roll into my thrusts making the most of our limited range of motion within the camera frame. She was able to do this still lip locked to me making out wantonly as I crested earlier than normal making me break the kiss this time.

"I gonna cum Sydney."

Even as I was giving her that verbal cue, several ropes of ejaculate were erupting out of me leaving streaks on the carpet in several pulsing bursts until it was running down the backs of her loose shapely legs. Her triangular thigh gap was filled with my milky goo. I jostled a little with her angling my member upward thrusting out the rest between those jiggly semi-squarish buns.

Sydney waited patiently after this as I lowered the ring light camera mount placing it below the edge of the bed before straddling it with both legs on either side flat. This was something new that I'd never tried before when I participated in scenes with my models. I was approximating a worm's eye view looking from the floor up right at my business downstairs. My face wouldn't be visible once I laid flat with my legs draped over the end of the mattress straddling the camera between my thighs. I knew this was what she wanted; to be visceral as fuck.

She'd cleaned up her inner thighs and the outside of her soiled peach reaching in intermittently stroking my cock keeping the sensual fires going. Once I was sure about the view I reclined back resting my weight on both elbows glancing over at the curve of her butt handling it. An epiphany saw me use the phone on my camera propped up against a pillow to capture the opposite side of this shot. In short, Sydney got to sit on my face as we approximated a plus sized 69 posture. The big floppy nature of her buttocks worked out as I easily spread them to feast.

Nothing was held back by either of us as she ground and sawed her snatch into my face feeling everything while rolling and massaging my sack like two Baoding stress balls. My head was effectively hidden from view with only my scalp visible to my android. I was able to mete out a bit of tactile karma with both shoulders free under the tops of her thighs. I was able to reach up like I was doing chin-ups and grab big greedy handfuls of her cheeks digging my nails deep into them. I added to the visual slapping them either side making them wobble and bounce.

Sydney rewarded me with a sloppy top symphony that had me mewling and shouting into her quim while my toes curled up dangerously. Her sexual pedigree and technique regarding oral was matching, dare I say outclassing Takisha's performance nights earlier. She was taking me stem to stern like her coincidental rival stroking and massaging continuously.

I don't know when it happened, but we were copulating with each other's faces in perfect synch for what seemed like an eternity. Sydney turned out to enjoy giving sloppy oral to a fault dismounting my face draped across my body to demanding her reward by wrapping her hands around the base of my shaft and balls bobbing her head vacuum sucking everything else making me moan and whine going a few octaves audibly higher as I crested. Her mouth was filled with cum in seconds but she kept it up letting the ejaculate run from her lips down my shaft.

My eyes were watering as she pinched my balls hard stroking like she meant it until I was on the verge of kicking to escape her touch. Sydney relented instantly letting the tip of her tongue tease the tiny slit on my crown tapping my endowment on her lips followed by each side of her face. I couldn't help palming the back of her head as she audibly made these wet popping sounds enjoying my cock with those big lips. Her face was a mess, but she kept it up poking the inside of her cheek with my dick nipping it with her teeth before sucking away the minor pain.

"Hey fuck my face some more on camera; I wanna do it again. You're cool with that right?"

"Is that even a question?"

Sydney chuckled having cleaned her face up with a damp hand towel now reapplying her signature red lipstick in excess while I set up the ring light close to the opposite side of the bed near the window. She'd become way more invested in the shoot eagerly watching me go through the process of forwarding things. I glanced at her finding a static expression on her face when she was looking in the mirror touching up her makeup. Sydney noticed.

"It's an inside joke and middle finger to a weak motherfucker who had to lead with his wallet just to get a tiny piece of this." Sydney explained.

"Uh okay."

"Just because someone shoves their cock in your mouth doesn't mean you have to suck it. It was kinda funny watching that bitch try to gag me with five inches. We sort of stopped because he thought I was making fun of him with Finessa. News flash, I was doing that shit."

It's ready Sydney."

There was a flash of emotion in her eyes that told me she would continue recounting her secret personal history. I'd been down this road before seeing it as little more than information she unknowingly was using to make her more human in my eyes. We were doing something off the grid as far as her mainstream career was concerned. Sydney kept eyes on me crawling on the bed between me and the mounted iPhone giving viewers a closeup view of her mature curves. I knew how it would read on camera. Her forty nine and a half inches would increase substantially.

I mounted her chest using my camera out of frame to get a size comparison with my cock resting on her breastbone right between her semi-solid tits piercings and all. Their relatively small size made my cock look bigger with a vein visible along the shaft. Sydney cupped her tits from the outside only able to do more than frame my endowment with her nipple piercings adding to the visual. I began slowly rubbing my shaft on her sternum.

"Pull my nipples; like really play with them and stuff. I like it when they're twisted." Sydney cooed getting me to put away my android. I took over pulling, twisting, and flicking her nips before roughly cradling her soft flesh around my endowment fucking her tits. The friction on the underside of my penis felt incredible but left a pinkish welt along her breastbone.

Sydney's breathy moans got me excited as I lurched forward assuming a crouching squat. She upped the ante opening her mouth with her plush lips forming a letter O. Half of me went inside. My member plunged into her mouth bringing up a mixture of feelings. She was so pretty; you'd be hard pressed to do what I was doing without permission. I couldn't help thinking about the times she mentioned being in compromising situations with other men wondering how her husband could be so clueless. He had to be in the know from the get-go.

Her plush lips and inverted cheeks visually detailed the vacuum suction that was driving me crazy. Sydney used so much lip stick; it was visible on my shaft. A testament to her neck game saw me on all fours essentially humping her face full syrupy gagging sounds notwithstanding. Kneeling after a few minutes of this, I found her lips and chin glistening with excessive saliva mixed with precum.

"Get it on camera." Sydney liquidly advised with a mouth full of spit unintentionally blowing a few juicy bubbles.

I leaned forward reclaiming the camera filming her maw stuffed full of dick. Knowing who she was locally and in the community added to the surreal quality of things. I recalled the innumerable times I'd listened to her show while getting ready for school and later work. Sydney Syd was willingly burning away the veneer of respectability perceived by her audience and peers.

"My pussy is so fucking wet; please do something about that my King." She whimpered uncharacteristically.

I tossed the phone aside grabbing the backs of her knees shoving everything I had inside her deep, sloppy wet snatch. That first hit came with the force of a wrecking ball unsnapping something inside her. Sydney reacted as if she'd been shanked biting her lower lip suddenly working her hips vertically like her life depended on it. My own experience dictated no movement on my part letting her use me like a dildo to her heart's content. I doubted in this moment whether she even knew I wasn't moving.

Sydney arched up off the bed pressing into me with a sustained feminine grunt. I used all of my strength meeting her midair for a loud audible clap impaling her deeply on the mattress.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! AW FUCK ME!! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR DICK MY KING!! YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!! AW!! SHIT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING MY NIGGA!! I'M GONNA!! I'M GONNA!! EW!! AW!! THE PUSSY IS YOURS!"

Instead of pounding her, I powered down into her airtight rolling my hips clock and counterclockwise grinding up her swollen insides and I wasn't done by a long sight as she flopped about wrapping her arms around my midsection trying to pull me down on top of her body. I went further pushing her knees higher than ever before smacking the bottom out of her big floppy cheeks until I felt her hands unlock from my back. As a "Hail Mary" to save the shoot, I tossed her phone on the carpet at the edge of the mattress faced up.

"GET YOUR ASS UP BITCH!!" My hand was at the back of her neck. Sydney looked shocked as I yanked her into the same sitting position on the edge of the mattress both feet planted at either side firmly. I swiveled hopping out of the bed sinking three fingers into her snatch with my thumb on her clit.

I invaded her honey pot with impunity criminally jilling her g-spot and clit until she began bursting moisture everywhere screaming at first then scaring me as her eyes rolled up into her head. I kept it up getting blast after blast until it was literally running off the edge of the bed.

"PLEASE!! AW!! AW SHIT!! AH!! PLEASE MY KING!!" I gradually slowed down laying her down looking up at the ceiling huffing like she'd run a marathon. Sydney's face and upper half down to her navel was obscenely flushed cherry crimson wit pinkish edges contrasting with her light yellowish skin tone. Her thick shapely legs were hanging limply over the edges of the bed as I retrieved her iPhone from the carpet.

"GIVE ME A MINUTE!" Sydney begged off earnestly when she noticed me looking at her.

"Uh, think you got a little something on the phone." I paused the recording leaving her huffing walking over to the bathroom to get some tissues. While I was there, my room phone rang. I heard Sydney answer it still half out of breath.

"YAH?"

There was some muffled talking as I let her handle things. The rooms were in her name or whatever pseudonym she used professionally.

"LOOK, SORRY ABOUT THAT SHIT, OKAY?!!...yeah, so what. OKAY!! Hey man give me your cash app right now and I'll send you two hundred dollars to get out of my motherfucking ass! OH YOU DON'T FEEL ME?! Gimme that shit right now and then leave me the fuck alone when you get it!"

Sydney was sitting on the edge of the bed writing on a notepad still flushed to the gills scribbling this guy's info. She took the phone from me sending the hotel front desk employee the cash giving me a heartened goofy looking smile before slamming the room phone in his face.

"Sydney, you really are a boss bitch." I couldn't help chuckling as she followed my example getting up rewarding me with a deep hug. We stayed like that for a few seconds before I felt her sucking one of my nipples.

This thick beauty shrieked playfully when I dipped low standing back up with her in my arms. Sydney didn't miss a beat wrapping her legs around me as we made out passionately. I carefully pushed her back against the wall to offset her weight sucking on the closest tit. She still had a visible bruise in the shape of my member along her sternum. We kept up the tactile contact hugging it out with my hands all over her big floppy butt. She let me slap her left cheek a few times putting a visible handprint there before playfully shoving me back.