THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you should be registered as a deadly weapon with those hands, and especially this." Sydney grabbed my cock like a fleshy leash walking us to the edge of the bed motioning towards the ring light tripod until I snagged it.

I was walked like a dog into the bathroom doorway and allowed to set up the lighting there while Sydney waited mounting the closed toilet on all fours with as deep an arch in her lower back as she could manage. It was oddly humorous seeing her propped up on the toilet with her curves making it look smaller in comparison. I wondered what she was like as an eighteen year old physically staring at her displayed openings. Her predilection for backdoor sex was obvious as Sydney took notice.

"Guess I'm not as tight or good looking as that Thunda girl of yours, huh?"

"Never said that."

She reached back parting her cheeks exposing herself even more to the camera. Her cunt parted easily exposing the visible wetness inside. I disconnected the iPhone from its mount taking a bunch of unnecessary pics of her cunt while she said nothing behaving as if this was routine. Sydney released the halves of her tattooed buttocks resting her elbows atop the toilet musing.

"Everybody whose ever fucked me acted like they were having a "Come To Jesus" moment; you're the exception."

"How does that make you feel?" I went back to reattaching the camera to its ring light tripod.

"Horny."

She chortled as I placed my android atop the toilet facing her for a reverse shot. I loved the way her hips looked in this position with two set of deep creases apiece. They were natural handles made for the frenetic doggystyle pounding Sydney preferred. I was no different easily sliding deep into her sticky confines letting my member slowly fatten as Sydney gave her spongy donk a wiggle. That jiggly backside moved like jello as I gave her those piston powered back shots. There was a little echo quality in the bathroom adding to the wet claps of her cheeks on my pelvis. Her big star tattoos were hypnotic to the naked eye bouncing all over the place with motion ripples.

I didn't last long.

Sydney Syd cohost of the Sly Show, failed wife, and malicious human being that she was, took several ropes to both shuddering buttocks, her peach and casually gaped backdoor. She glanced over her shoulder watching as I tapped my member on both cheeks rubbing in my spunk before letting it rest in her gluteal cleft.

"Think I'm starting to wear you down; and well, enquiring minds still wanna know how you got so good."

"I told you."

"That other girl; the one supposedly like me, right? Well, when this all blows over I might like to have her on my show. Enquiring minds wanna know what you have to do to make an Educated Simp. What do you think?"

Instead of answering, I methodically pressed my crown against her backdoor.

"Getting you to talk is like squeezing blood out of a rock." Sydney mused barely hiding a sliver of anxiety.

"Ms. One."

"Huh?"

"That's what she called herself, eventually. None of us knew she'd been uh, born and we found out later. She changed her hair and dress, and started getting aggressive, in bed and out. Kept talking about how I was a simp and had to earn the right to fuck her again. You wanna know about some fucking training, huh? Well she milked me several times at my cousin's dining room table while talking trash about how no woman would ever respect me if I kept putting them on a pedestal. Of course she was training two other people, a couple."

"Wait a minute; you're serious, right?"

I pushed further inside her backdoor starting to long stroke her velvety confines going balls deep methodically. Sydney went with it lightly bumping backwards into my strokes on camera. My hands slid around to the front of her meaty hips getting strong handfuls of soft yielding flesh. Sydney shifted grabbing the edge of the toilet top. Motion ripples started to appear in arcs radiating from the kinetic thrusting motions of my pelvis. Her head dipped forehead pressing against the toilet.

"My knees hurt; can we get on the bed again?"

"It's your sex tape Sydney." She stood up on shaky legs prompting me to encircle her waist for support.

"Hey I'm not trying to pry into your life; talking just makes things a little less awkward. You're a curiosity and your whole "Take No Prisoners" alpha act got me feeling a certain kind of way. Haven't met too many like you in my life is all I'm trying to say. Hey I know I'm not the first to ask you why you're so good in bed." I sighed not wanting to hear her out.

"It wasn't just Ms. One, I learned something new from each girl I hooked up with over the past year and a half. I keep telling people I'm normal, but they say otherwise. The girl that started this porno shit with me did it as a lark to get back at her mother. Everybody who came afterwards had some sort of agenda. Now here you are Sydney."

"What've you learned from me?"

"A dick ain't nothing but a handle to turn a motherfucker over with." Her green eyes watered up, then Sydney unexpectedly laughed. It was an honest laugh between two people.

"I guess we should finish this up, but I wanna ask you a favor and you have to say yes no matter what."

"What is it?"

"Finish our sex tape first, then I'll ask, but you have to say yes."

"We'll see."

I moved the ring light back into the room while Sydney took a look at some of the footage I'd filmed in separate segments. She handed me the camera climbing onto my bed laying on her stomach allowing me to get some POV shots of her big pillowy cheeks being groped, fondled, parted for the camera. Sydney went with it slightly rocking it horizontal getting that loose wobbly jiggle that was so enticing to the eye. Sydney reared up raising her hips high into the air with her abdomen riding low to the bed legs parted wide. She seemed to come into her own figuring out very little was needed to make it silently clap.

"Can you make me cum again; with your hand? I can't explain it, but I can still sort of feel it; uhm that feeling."

"What does it feel like Sydney?"

"Don't ask; I don't know how to describe it other than weird, ticklish kind of squiggly; please just do it for a bit."

I obliged her sinking three fingers into her snatch with the thumb of that hand on her clit. I couldn't tell if it was the anticipation or the actual sensation but Sydney immediately started popping her hips like an exotic dancer bopping backward fucking herself with my digits. She was really going in on herself getting extra in the form of my thumb teasing and rubbing her button. Seeing that big butt of hers flopping in a fanning motion coupled with the heavy motion ripples got to me something fierce. I used that hand to take control drawing her down into a face plant on the mattress.

I kept taking it further until her lower half was hanging off the edge of the bed. With the absence of my educated fingers, Sydney quickly began diddling herself while I watched filming. Her labored whines were muffled by the ruffled bedding, fingers visible between her thick malleable gams thanks to her pronounced thigh gap. Four of her fingers were buried in her snatch up to the knuckle as she faced away from the camera. The light play on her butt from the ring light was incredible looking. I managed to mount the camera on the tripod taking Sydney fiercely.

Both of my hands added to the roughness of the situation pushing down on the back of her head as I pounded several beaches worth of sand out of her gelatinous badonkadunk. My balls were audibly slapping the bottom of her ass like a freakish pendulum making her so excited, she reached back parting her cheeks further. From that point onward it felt like I was hitting bone going balls deep in her backdoor.

"YES!! YES!! MAKE IT HURT!! I WANNA FEEL EVERYTHING!! FUCK ME NIGGA!! TAKE THIS PUSSY MY TRUE KING!!"

Hearing her crying out to me ignited another level of passion turning me into a beast snarling drooling lips and all. Her orgasmic whining reached new levels in fluctuating tones getting the rage fuck she likely desired from her husband Charles "Sly" Wilson.

Everything she'd told me pointed to her deep desire to get something from him, any kind of a response. She'd taken umbrage at me for mentioning Vickie's name but was ironically using me as a proxy. I yanked my cock out of her backdoor finding that her submerged fingers were visibly creamed over with her foamy discharge. Sydney jerkily looked up at me panicked then directly at my hand stroking my cock.

She half tumbled onto the carpet at the foot of the bed shaking and clapping her spongy cheeks as I no-look removed her iPhone from the mount aiming it directly at her undulating buttocks clumsily standing up. Her fingers were still visible inside her snatch as I began cresting. Droplets of precum began raining down onto her light slightly jaundiced looking cheeks made to look that way by proximity of the ring light. I was able to frame things perfectly getting her smallish waist in contrast to her big squishy looking buttocks stroking wildly.

"YEAH!! EW YEAH!! CUM ON ME!! WAX YOUR ASS!! THAT'S YOURS BABY!! CUM ALL OVER YOUR ASS MY KING!!"

Ropes of ejaculate initially spotted her jiggling cheeks quickly becoming ropes of thick web-like cum with the consistency of silly string. Sydney rocked and shook her thighs making her butt wobble enticingly as it was glazed over in spectacular fashion. The crack of her ass was damn near filled to capacity obscuring her backdoor.

"Aw yeah rub it in; make it shine just the way you like baby. I feel so good right now, fuck everybody. Fuck everything my King. You can do whatever you want with me, anytime! Rub it all over my ass, your ass baby!!"

We ended the shoot with a static closeup of my shaft lengthwise in her rear cleavage after I ground and humped most of the jizz there up on the lower swell of her butt. Sydney reached back with her hand appearing in frame rubbing my jizz into her left buttock. There was no way she would be able to deny things should a decision be made to blur out her face. Her long canary yellow nails were visible along with her tattoos. I dismounted feeling the stress on my body all over laying in a resting buddha position beside her still filming her face in close up.

"You good?" Sydney looked euphoric, high as a tantric kite could take her.

"The pipes are clean, fucking pristine baby. I need to get up but I wanna sleep for a week after that shit; man, you've got my pussy vibrating. But be that as it may, help me up; I need one more thing."

It was hard getting Sydney to her feet on wobbly legs, but we managed to get her into the bathroom where she motioned for me to keep filming as she stood over the sink. I hung back in the door frame as she turned on the water checking it with her hand before wearily pulling down a hand towel. She looked a hot mess.

Sydney washed and scrubbed all of the makeup and lipstick from her face, then methodically removed her lashes running her fingers through her hair before facing the camera.

Devoid of makeup, her face while still recognizable was tragically plain.

"My name is Sydney Wilson; this is me."

The door was slammed in my face ending the impromptu shoot.

The moment the door closed there was a void in the room. I stared at the closed door, her iPhone in hand suddenly wondering what to do next. I glanced about the disheveled hotel room taking in the ruffled bedding and discarded clothing littering the carpet. The vacuum was real as I started to wander forward towards the adjoining open door connecting my room to hers. It was my intent to unplug the ring light, but I hesitated heart starting to thump not knowing what to do next when Sydney opened the bathroom door.

"YEAH?!"

My voice faltered for a second as she motioned for her phone in my hand snapping her fingers incessantly. I handed it in her direction getting it half snatched from my grasp. Sydney began incessantly texting without regards to me. Sydney pushed the door up but didn't close it.

I unplugged her equipment standing there with the tripod glancing at her in the cracked bathroom door. Once I closed and folded it up, my feet led me into her hotel room placing the equipment on her mattress. I glanced around finding that Sydney barely unpacked with her a single hard shell suitcase on the other bed while a garment bag hung in the open closet. My gaze drifted over her open makeup kit sitting on the bathroom counter. There were a few used cotton balls on the tiled floor and vestiges of her lingering perfume.

"What're you doing?" Sydney was leaning in the door watching me.

"Nothing."

"Did you forget about my favor?" Her face remained devoid of makeup but she looked somewhat innocuous.

"What is it Sydney?"

"You can't say no, remember?" She reminded.

"Alright."

"Can we uh, sleep together?" Sydney asked sheepishly.

Looking at her face devoid of makeup told me there was one last detail to be heard. I walked into her lips getting a kiss that told me I was now part of some clandestine inner circle in her mind. Sydney's room was pretty much unused as I pulled the door up behind me watching her tidying up the bed a bit pulling the rampant covers back into place before crawling under them nude. She laid on her side patting the mattress as I hit the light turning her into a silhouette. She drew back half of the bedding at an angle as I crawled under the covers with her.

Sydney turned facing me directly throwing her thigh over my hip as we kissed in the fading darkness. I planted my hand on the dip of her smallish waist pulling her closer until our faces were inches apart. Even in the darkness I could see the strain knowing she needed to get it out.

"Sydney why do you hate your husband?"

"Got pregnant, my mom was really strict but trusted him, trusted us. Obviously we fucked in our last year after turning legal so she wouldn't be able to file charges on my boyfriend, my soulmate. Ended up getting an abortion which fucked up my relationship at home and got me put out. He didn't get any consequences but catted out with me to the streets. We needed that studio time; I knew we could make it. Later, found out my plumbing was fucked up so no babies in my future after going to the clinic. When I knew he traded me for a contract, that was it for us."

She started sobbing uncontrollably face pressed into my chest under the covers.

"Guess I couldn't pull the trigger until I fucked you that morning. God, I've been so angry getting worse every day since that morning. THANKS FOR CARING ENOUGH TO ASK!!" I drew her in close rubbing the back of her head.

"Hey Sydney can you do something for me?"

"Yeah what do you want?"

"I'm fucked up too; can we get closer my way so that I can get some sleep; uhm, Thunda has been helping me out in this way too but I understand if you don't wanna do it." She was sniffling, coughing a little as she cupped my cheek.

"Come on baby."

I drew all of the bedding up tucking and wrapping us inside it mounting her missionary. Sydney had this way of spreading her legs folded at the knees high into her abdomen. My endowment was fully embedded as she hooked her ankles in the small of my back while we hugged each other tightly. I hooked my chin over her shoulder while she did the same.

We dozed off right before five in the morning.

[DARKNESS]

*********************************************************************************************

"Hey, wake up."

Sydney's face gradually came into view with renewed makeup and lashes, hair wrapped in a towel while she was otherwise fully dressed. She was wearing a collared long sleeved blouse. It was glossy burgundy colored matching the tan high waisted split hem skirt covering her lower half. A bit of her thick juicy thigh was peeking out at me as Sydney sat on the edge of the bed watching me.

"What time is it?" There was sunlight filtering into the room from the window at my right while the lamp on the bedside table remained on.

"Little bit after ten; we uh, really did a number on each other last night, eh this morning, huh?"

"How'd you get out of bed?" I'd fallen asleep on top of her with my business planted deep inside her snatch.

"Wasn't easy, but a whole lot of fun." Sydney bit into her lower lip averting her eyes for a second.

"Uh, I have nothing to say to that quite honestly." She tucked her chin chortling under her breath.

"I had such a good time that I'm not mad."

"About what?"

"You don't feel it?"

One of her hands was under the ruffled bedding in firm possession of my johnson. I lifted the blanket up peering at her hand wrapped around my morning wood.

"Oh!"

"Hey I've got people coming up in about fifteen minutes and I'm gonna have to close my door. I'm going to the interview after they spruce me up for primetime so this is it for us. There's brunch downstairs and my legal representative on the low. You obviously know what a NDA is, and she's very thorough and strict. Our tape is going through the firm."

"Your law firm is releasing a unedited sex tape?" Sydney smiled warmly pinching my cheek making me feel a tad bit small in her reinvigorated presence.

"Educated Simp doesn't see the forest for the trees? You still have much to learn baby; come on, get showered up and meet her down there. Please don't make her come up here or I'm gonna get fined, and that shit is expensive. Just go to the back of the restaurant by the window facing the freeway, listen and sign. It's that profitable."

"I got it."

"What?"

"Nothing." I lied.

This didn't fool her one bit as she uncovered my morning tumescence playfully stroking and wagging it while looking at a white diamond encrusted watch on her wrist. Sydney turned rising up off the bed still bent over with her face hovering over mine like a pretty UFO. My cock slowly disappeared between her lips methodically from crown to base for some all too brief head. My endowment was pointing at the ceiling as she jerked it roughly for a few seconds letting go making it wobble vertically like a lewd antenna.

"Next time I hit that cash app, you're gonna come running my King."

Sydney "Syd" Wilson left me hanging walking out to the open adjacent door putting a little extra in her step because I was obviously watching. Her VPL was off the charts and she knew it would drive me wild as she turned just inside her room door with a smirk. We exchanged glances without word before she pulled the door up. The deadbolt locking put an end to my all too brief stint as a paid gigolo.

I sat there propped up on my pillows facing the closed doors with my business on full display.

My gaze traveled around the room as the sense of that void returned along with my heavily beating heart. I snatched up the covers hiding my erection drawing my knees up as I became fidgety. My android phone was on the carpet right below the bedside table. I snatched it up pulling up Rashida's number, barely stopping short of speed dialing her. The memory of her speeding off leaving me standing in the street came to mind and she'd definitely give me the business for engaging in an "affair" with Sydney.

"Oh yeah, breakfast." I shook my head profusely mumbling to myself going into the shower leaving the phone behind. There was a business card on the dresser presumably left by Sydney.

I avoided my erection letting my mind wander to places mundane until it went away on its own. The next few minutes saw me dressing and half sneaking out of the hotel room as if the sheriffs were coming after me. It took a moment when I peeked out finding a number of people approaching Sydney's door adjacent to mine. I heard my host greet them followed by the loud shutting of the door before hoofing it in the opposite direction to the stairwell at the end of the floor.