Tia's Bucket List Ch. 03

Story Info
Tia adjusts her bucket list and adds another kink.
21.3k words
4.68
8.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

---The Breastie and the clock---

Hello everyone, your favorite fashion reporter is back! And I brought more facts than you can handle! Promise! The last sexventure ended with a real shocker and I needed a break to process everything that happened. So, believe me when I tell you that I'm sorry you had to wait again. It's not going to turn into a habit! Pinky swear!

Anyway, an investigative journalist needs time to research. I didn't want to be caught with my pants down again, so I prepared a lot more diligently for my next sexploration. This time, I made sure to be the main character in my story. But I had a hurdle to clear before I got the chance to cross my next kink off the bucket list. And it proved to be quite the obstacle because I had to work against the clock.

But first, let's circle back to the scene at the alumni apartment. Remember, I had been on a mission to find out what had happened at the Vonderstore between my bestie Holly and Matt's top bros. Instead of telling me the story, however, the fratboys made me relive it in all its gory detail. In the end, the arrogant alumni even wanted me to give up my ass for them, which I politely declined. So, they tossed my clothes out the window and kicked me out of the apartment.

So, here's the cliff note version of what happened when I was standing butt naked in the hallway. My skin was burning so hot that I was afraid it would melt any moment. At the same time, my pussy was throbbing hard as hell. After descending the first flight of stairs, I almost stopped to finger my clit and chase that well-deserved orgasm. Only, the risk of getting caught kept me from doing so! But it was close, real close!

In the end, I had to run around with my legs pressed together. Like walking on egg shells! Stepping out of the house, I quickly found my clothes on the front lawn. I could see the lighted window and the three filthy fratsters watching me. But I had no time to lose! Turning around, I wanted to rush back inside to get dressed in the hallway. At least, the building offered a bit of protection from unwanted glances! But the door was faster than me, as it was self-closing. Damn my luck!

Full of panic, I looked around. The street was barely lit, and no cars were passing by, at least not at that moment. Nevertheless, I ran around the corner of the house to get away from the windows. On the way there, I suddenly heard a car approaching. Fuck this shit! I frantically jumped behind a bush to hide. What a desperation move! Crouching down, I hectically put on my jeans and top, even though it was torn to shreds. I didn't even clean the cum off my boobs, so the white fabric stuck to my titty skin, immediately becoming transparent.

Truth be told, I was so scared that I couldn't really think straight. There was no way I wanted to get spotted by a pair of headlights and be exposed to a stranger. So, I waited until the vehicle had driven off before I rushed down the driveway and went straight to my car. Real quick, I got in and sped off. Only when I stopped at the first red light did I realize that my face was still covered in cum. Shocker!

Can you believe it, folks? I was sitting in my car on a public road with a cumface! So, what did I do? I didn't scrape the drying spunk off my cheeks. Instead, my hand shot between my legs. I couldn't help it! I fingered myself to an earth-shattering orgasm right there at the traffic light. The signal turned green, but I didn't go. Instead, I stood there for another red period until I finally came back down to earth. Just imagine if a cop car had stopped next to me. The mind boggles!

Anyway, the whole sexventure had proven one thing. Matt is a lot of things, but he's not the responsible type of guy to be trusted with a role as Dom or mentor. He's more of a laid-back slacker with no desire to engage in a significant long-term relationship. He's a hunter focused on the thrill of the chase, but that's where it ends for him. Sloth style, not Dom style, that's his thing!

For me, it's clearer than ever that this is my personal journey! First, I need to figure out what I want and what I don't want. And that's where my bucket list comes into play. Only after I find my true self, I can focus on relationships and stuff like that.

---Nudy makes moves---

Before I could focus on myself, I had to clear up a few things with Holly. It was too much to simply sweep it under the rug. Now that I knew all the details, I was mad as hell! And that's why we got into a heated argument... but not what you think, folks! There was no bitchfight with hair pulling and mud wrestling, it was a savage slanging contest instead.

My frustration with Holly wasn't without effect. I needed compensation and I found something that worked like a recreational activity. As a result, I focused more and more on my appearance. I started wearing heavier makeup, to the point that I applied mascara, highlighter, and contour on the daily. Eventually, I went for smokey eyes and long, fake eyelashes whenever I went for a night out. Have you ever heard about work-life-balance, folks? For me, it's all about the balance between stressors and resources. My arguments with my bestie and fights with my family are the stressors, my beautification and sexploration are the resources. And I have to keep both sides in balance. Makes sense, doesn't it?

But of course, my saucy style didn't remain unnoticed, neither by customers in the store nor the people in the mall. And I liked the effect! Their looks reminded me of the objectification I had experienced as Ditzy-the-Dummy and the memory put me in a positive mood. As it turned out, however, it wasn't just a delicate balance, but also a vicious cycle. The more I argued with Holly, the sassier I dressed. The saucier I looked, the more I got into fights with my family, which I met with more beautifications. As you see, this thing escalated quickly!

Speaking of beautifications. One day, I finally acted on something I had been flirting with for a long time. After a particularly frustrating shift at work, I desperately needed compensation and I found it in a nail salon. It was something new that didn't fit my college persona. And so, Holly was totally flabbergasted when she saw my brand-new French mani. The long, coffin-shaped nails with white tips are longer than it's practical for work. But that's intentional! I'm fully aware that it makes my clumsier and slower at all manual work like folding clothes. But then again, it makes me feel more like the dimestore doll, which sweetened my boring work routine and made the daily hassles bearable. I didn't care about those menial tasks at the Vonderstore anyway. High performance my ass! By now, my appearance was way more important to me!

Of course, the change had immediate consequences! All hell broke loose at home. My parents kicked up a terrible fuss and gave me a good scolding. My father actually went so far as to threaten to kick me out of the house if I didn't start behaving normally again. Whatever the old man means by normal! He's so far behind the times on that one! But the threat hardly worried me. My parents would never go that far. Then again, I must confess that the idea of my dad grounding me or giving me a time-out made my pussy throb. It reminded me of an item on the bucket list and made me think back to the brobang! As you see, I was ripe and ready for a new sexpedition! I needed to bang and bad!

Unfortunately, Matt didn't play along with that. As I said before, he's more of a casual Dom, so he hasn't followed up on our sexventure yet. Apparently, there's a lot going on that requires his attention taking up all his free time. Something about Yamos keggers and frat tournaments and boring stuff like that.

But at least, the machofucker pays attention to me at work. It has become our daily routine to spend the morning and afternoon breaks together, meeting in the back alley, the storage room, or the locker room. In the morning, the cocky player has me present my tits and ass before letting me finger my pussy for him. Unfortunately, he never lets me cum, keeping me horny all day long. In the afternoon, the mean mofo lets me give him a nice, long blowjob. One time, he even made me suck him off behind the cash register when there were no customers present. But then we got discovered by two fratboys. Imagine the scare it gave me! It made my twat tingle hard as hell!

At least, Holly was slowly coming around. She started to accept what was going on between Matt and me. Even though she still disapproved, she stopped interfering and let us do our thing. I got a feeling her change in attitude had something to do with the patriarch. Ever since the restructuring, Mr. von Stein came by the Vonderstore every Friday to check on sales. Before leaving, he always pays extra attention to my bae. Looks like his strict but calm demeanor suits my bestie. Let's face it, she's a rebellious and hardheaded brat and Mr. von Stein seems to be a strict Dom who shows strength through discipline without losing patience. I guess, you could call him a brat-tamer!

Accordingly, Holly and I finally sat down and talked it out. My bestie was surprisingly reflective. She accepted that she had made mistakes and admitted that it had been her fault. She accepted that she had acted like a hypocrite and had failed to put herself in my shoes. Since my bae promised to work on her temper, it was easy for me to forgive her. Everyone makes mistakes! We had been friends for far too long to fall apart over a single misunderstanding. So you see, folks, things were changing for the better.

---Nudy goes undercover---

Life returned to its regular course, becoming boring and uneventful again, until a dramatic turn occurred. I took a day off because I had a doctor's appointment. And when I returned, everything was different. The atmosphere was tense! In fact, the tension between Holly and Matt was so thick you could cut it, like literally.

Something was up and it made me queasy. I sensed it was something important, but no one told me what it was. First, I asked Holly, but she pretended to be too busy to talk. Matt wasn't an open book either. And when he didn't meet me during our breaks, I became real suspicious. Things were too mysterious. Period!

"My old man was right! You're nothing but spoiled sluts! Always gave you the benefit of the doubt, but that's over now." Matt snarled at me when I asked him. "Ain't getting my fingers burned on a pair of privileged princesses. You're more trouble than it's worth!"

Oh wow! I didn't like the sound of that! Why the hell was he talking about 'us salesgirls' as if we were both involved? I had nothing to do with the current situation. Whatever had happened, it wasn't my fault! That's why I tried to point out that Holly and I weren't one and the same. We had different opinions and made different decisions. But Matt was too upset to listen. He simply lumped us together.

"You can start packing your shit! The free ride's over! One more strike n you're both out!!" He continued ranting. "Knowing you dumb cunts, I can't even tell who's gonna beat the other to it."

"Whatever! Who gives a shit who fucks up first! One or the other's gonna fail faster than you can say 'dumb as a box or rocks'!" He concluded.

Once on a roll, there was no stopping him! I couldn't even get a word in. But it confirmed my worst fears. It actually sounded like Holly had committed a capital crime! The way it ticked off our supervisor, it must have been real severe. He was so pissed that he threatened us with serious consequences. And he sounded like he meant business!

Of course, that put me on alert, so I tried to get to the bottom of it. After all, my job was on the line. Even if it was just an internship, I couldn't lose it. I needed the money! But it was pointless! No matter how much I inquired, I didn't get a concrete answer. Matt was too upset. He kept ranting without explaining the situation, which made me that much more nervous. There was no way round it, I had to get to the bottom of this thing!

On the drive home, I tried to pepper Holly with questions, but she acted like a closed book. She just gave me some bullshit reason why she had no time for a chat. At this point, I felt like I was on tenterhooks. The uncertainty was killing me. I knew I'd get no peace until I figured out the whole story, so I texted Matt and asked him point black. But he didn't respond to any of my texts. Things were getting more and more fishy, which spurred me on and triggered my inner investigative journalist. I had to discover the truth!

Too bad, I was running out of options. I had tried my luck with Holly and Matt, but they were totally cagy. I couldn't get anything out of them, so I needed to find another way. But who else was left? On a hunch, I texted Ben and Ryan. After all, they were Matt's top bros. If they didn't know anything, who else did? Imagine my delight when I received a response from Mr. Polo.

*U got nerves, bitch! Ur in cahoots with ur fuckin cunt friend. Admit it! Ask the dumb hoe what she's done. She knows best!*

Oh wow! That was rude! And it didn't help, either. But at least, the stuck-up snob had confirmed that something was up. And yet, I still didn't know what it was. This was getting more frustrating by the second. Of course, I inquired with several more texts, but Ben wasn't very forthcoming, telling me that it wasn't something to discuss over the phone. Instead of giving me the low-down, he started cracking sexist jokes. Cringe!

Gawd! I didn't like it, but his aggressive tone and sexist style were insane turn-ons. Ever since the brobang, I had been edging constantly, so I had a ton of pent-up lust that needed to be released. I actually felt starved for sex. For this reason, I made a calculated suggestion. I didn't want to stay home and get into another fight with my parents. After Holly and Matt had stood me up, I had time on my hands. So, what better moment than to tackle the next item on my bucket list?

Apparently, Matt wasn't the only one who had a bone to pick with my bestie. It looked like all three Yamos bros had an axe to grind with her. So, I felt like I could take advantage of it. And thus, I used it as a basis for my selection. OK! I must admit that sounds a lot like slut logic. But in case you missed it, I wasn't really thinking straight. After all, it was in the evening, and I had completed two edgings sessions already. This was my horniness talking... and typing.

*Wow, sum1 sounds dramatic! Holly got ur goat. No cap! U think she needs 2 b put in place n taught a lesson? Why dont u put ur punishment 2 the test? I could b her proxy! Bet!*

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, folks! My desperation was showing because I totally overdid it. You may be right about that! But at the time, I felt like I was on the right track. This felt like a situation where Holly had been acting like a rebellious brat, so some kind of discipline was in order. And as luck would have it, discipline was on my bucket list.

*Nice try ditzy dummy! But i aint got time for prissy pussies. I only fuck ass whores! Wanna meet? Then put dat fuckin ass on the line! Youre just another coockie cutter cunt. Got a stick up your ass when you need my dick up the ass.*

Oh wow! That threw a wrench in my plans. Remember my principles? Anal was one of my no-goes! I had only tried it once and directly aborted it, so I wasn't keen on giving it another try. At any other moment in my life, I would have said 'hell no' and 'fuck you'. But I was too far gone to back out now. My appetite for sex overwhelmed me, to the point that I was driven by desire. And yet, I still wrangled with myself. I thought this thing over and over in my head. My pussy urged me to do it, but my mind held me back. The struggle was real! I couldn't come to a decision. But then push came to shove.

*Just as I thought! More boobs than brains. Just a pretend-whore that aint got all holes on offer. Like a burger chain that aint serve fries. Fuckin useless!*

And with that, I blew a fuse! This was so pretentious! It pissed me off to the max. Reading this message, I almost threw my phone against the wall. But it had an instant effect on me. Suddenly, I felt an irrepressible need to prove the arrogant asshat wrong. I was no pretender! I was a strong-willed woman, and I could handle anything that slimy shitbird threw at me. I was highly motivated to leave the filthy jerk with egg on his face! And that influenced my reaction.

*Please, daddy! Turn this pretend-whore into an ass whore! Teach this spoiled sales slut discipline. Train my privileged princess ass!*

Did you notice what I did there, folks? I sneakily added the item from my bucket list. After all, I still have my own agenda! And that has priority! But mostly, I tried to bait the slick prick. I was on a mission to prove the stuck-up snob that I was more than a basic bitch. So, I typed whatever came to mind. And yet, it wasn't enough. Can you believe it? The shitbird had the balls to string me along.

*OK ditzy! Sounds like bargain bin barbies looking for an upgrade. Aight i bite! What u mean by anal training?*

*Oh, daddy! Upgrade this bootleg barbie into a booty-banged barbie. U decide what, when n where! Ill accept anything.*

Yeah, you read that right, folks! I actually wrote that. My hands were shaking while I typed, so I sent the message extra quick before I changed my mind. Oh fuck! That sounded so dirty but even more taboo! But that made it so insanely exciting. I felt myself being drawn to what I shouldn't do. And so, it perfectly fit on my bucket list. Ladies and gentlemen, we got a new kink for me to explore: (5) the taboo.

*Aight bitch! Lets see what u got. U have 20 minutes to swing ur stupid ass over here. After that i m gone to the bar.*

OK! That didn't sound as enthusiastic as I expected. The stuck-up snob could have shown a tad more appreciation. But whatever! I had achieved my goal. Ben had accepted my offer, so I finally had a foot in the door. That was all that matters! Everything else would come later. After all, my description was pretty vague.

So, my plan was as follows: I'd let Mr. Polo finger my asshole and maybe shove a butt plug up my ass. Then I'd ride his cock with my pussy so wild that he'd cum early. And with that, I had fulfilled my part of the bargain. Good plan! But still, the message sent me into a panic. I only had 20 minutes and I believed the slick prick when he said that he was gone after that. It was the kind of move that suited the shitbird. However, the time was way too short! I had to get going without having time to pick out a special outfit. I didn't like it, but it was what it was.

I had only one option! I kept my current clothes on. Luckily, I was already dressed low-key provocatively to annoy my parents. See, folks? This act of defiance was good for something after all. Anyway, my outfit consisted of a pair of tight, white leggings and a red halter top with a deep v-neck. That was it! I also kept my half- pony, which is nothing more than a ponytail done with only half of the hair. I love how it draws attention to my makeup and cheekbones while my voluminous blonde mane fans out behind my head like a golden flag! So ravishing!

But wait! I still made a few changes. First, I tied a knot in the top, right under my titties. After all, that's my trademark Vondermove, right? Then I put on a pair of sexy heels. They were red strappy peep-toe sandals with a 6" heel and 2" platform. Super flashy but on fleek! As you know, high heels are modern women's most lethal social weapon and most effective instrument of seduction. Facts!

And with that, I was ready to go! Once again, I found myself racing through the streets without paying attention to speed limits. I was so dang excited! Fortunately, I got off to a good start because Ben didn't let me wait outside the condo building. This time, he didn't slam the door in my face, either. Instead, he let me inside the alumni apartment right away. As soon as I entered, however, he stopped me. Roughly grabbing my hand, he twisted my arm to make me turn a pirouette in front of him. Oh wow! I hadn't arrived for five seconds, and the stuck-up snob was already inspecting me like a piece of meat. The memory of the top bros using me as Ditzy-the-Dummy immediately came up. But it didn't scare me off! It only made me more determined. After all, I was horny as hell!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers