Tia's Bucket List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to start your campaign, ditzy doll!" The slick prick prompted me unceremoniously. "A campaign poster! That's as good a place to start as any so sign in, titty tramp!"

Holy shit! That came out of nowhere! And so, I stared at the guy in disbelief, but he didn't bat an eye. At the same time, I noticed that a bunch of fratboys started looking at what I was doing. Damnit! I had to act quickly! I had to escape this situation! Looking at the list, I saw tasks like kitchen duty, cleaning duty, or beer duty. So, it was clear what I was supposed to put down. With trembling hands, I finally took the pen.

*Booty duty!* I entered in the list.

"C'mon, dumb cunt! Everybody knows you're a bargain bin barbie but that's a bit sparse, even for a brainless bimbo like you!" Mr. Merciless wasn't letting me off the hook that easily. "You gotta explain that shit in more detail."

Oh man! The arrogant asshat gave me a dressing-down right in front of the party crowd. He called me the forbidden b-word and a bunch of college boys heard it! The humiliation was real! Accordingly, I snorted in outrage. But I didn't put the pen down. After all, the taboo of anal sex was on my bucket list now. And so, I kept writing, even though a lump formed in my throat.

*Wanted: Drill instructor for boot(y)camp!*

Oh jeez! I had never written anything that nasty before. And yet, the slick prick wasn't satisfied. With a nod of his head, he encouraged me to continue. But I was all out of ideas. Shit!

"A wanted poster as a campaign banner? I like it!" Ben praised my idea. "Usually, tho, there's a reward offered on those posters."

Fuck me! The shitbird took advantage of my creativity, although I must admit I had set myself up for that one and the filthy jerk had a field day with it. I had shot myself in the foot here! And now, I didn't get around adding a reward. Son of a bitch! This was becoming a staple of my sexventures, wasn't it? Last time, the top bros had made me pay for the clothes. Now, I was supposed to pony up cash for my training? They were making me poor. This couldn't go on! I had to offer something other than money.

*Reward: Ass whore anal training once a month!*

Holy shit! The pressure had been immense! And it had goaded me to get nastier than ever! Now, things had totally escalated! I had to put an end to it and quick. So, I hastily added my signature. Stupidly, it looked real squiggly, so it was easy to read. And you know what that means, folks! All the fratboys would see it. By the end of this kegger, everyone would know me as the butt bunny. The humiliation was next level! And yet, I felt weirdly relieved! The signature had a curious effect on me. Now that I had publicly committed to my anal service, it triggered my need for consistency. After all, my word is binding! There was no more back and forth, no more flip-flopping. I had signed on to it, so I had to follow through. Period!

"Woo-hoo! That's it, bitch! " Ben cheered when he read my remarks.

And that really got the crowd's attention. A couple of college boys came over to look at the list. Fucking shit! This was the worst-case scenario! And yet, their unbridled enthusiasm made me smile.

"Gotta say you got more courage than sense, Boobs-4-Brains!" Mr. Merciless told me with a stern voice. "But hey, stupid is as stupid does, right?"

"Anyway, booty duty's already begun n you didn't even notice, bitch." He shocked me. "I put an X on the bottom of three glasses. When you handed them out, it was your personal invitation to the ass party. Tough luck, dumb doll."

Holy shit! I did what? Three guys? He couldn't be serious! Adding Ben made four fuckers. That was way too much! That was way too nasty! But it was also extraordinary and special. In any case, it was unchartered territory for me, leaving me flustered and excited. What a thrill of anticipation! It made my pussy pulse hard. As you know, anticipation is half the pleasure.

"Now, there's one thing left for you to do, blondie. Gotta find the right room for your ass party!" The stuck-up snob made me listen up.

"So... here's your hint! X marks the spot, a circle n a dot." He told me a children's rhyme. "Time's ticking! Tik... tok... tik... tok."

Oh fuck! This was a treasure hunt! And there was a time limit on top of it! So stupid! And yet, I had to play along. Otherwise, I'd never find out what had happened at the Vonderstore. What if I was about to get the sack? Remember, one more failure was enough to get both of us salesgirls fired. I had to figure this out and fast! No way around it!

And with that, I found myself running around the rooms of the Yamos house looking for clues. Nothing on the first floor even remotely matched the hints. Getting desperate, I looked upstairs where the fratboys' private rooms were located. Other than a bunch of horny college kids making out and going to the boneyard, I didn't find anything. Instead, I almost got sucked into a boinking session. In my horniness, that was a tempting offer, but I didn't have time for a little fun on the side.

Time was ticking down, and I was beginning to lose hope. To be honest, I was toying with the idea of asking Ben for help. But I bet another hint would cost me. Knowing the filthy fucker, he'd add another perversion to the ass party, if that was even possible. So, I preferred to run another round through the party rooms. But all I found were college kids dancing, boozing, or boinking. Damnit!

Now, I was getting real anxious! Ben was still in the study room chatting with the chapter president, but he was far from drunk, so I figured that he was about to leave soon. I couldn't let that happen! No way! I couldn't handle another fail! Knowing the stuck-up snob, he'd never give me another info again! So, I kept searching. Another tour of the upper floor didn't yield any positive results. I even looked in the backyard where the barbecue had taken place. But there was nothing to be found that resembled an X, a circle, or a dot. Even worse, I couldn't find Ben anymore!

Oh shit! I was in full panic mode! Running around like a headless chicken, I bumped into Chet. You may know him from Holly's blog as Dicktator69, but I had barely talked to him yet. All I knew was that he was a total musclehead who sported the cringiest tattoo ever. Inked on his inner upper arm were the words 'Bros b4 Hoes'. That said it all, didn't it? So, I had no hope that he'd help me.

"I'm on my way to the cellar to get the final keg." The buff bozo told me in passing.

At first, I barely listened to the freshman. But then it struck me like lightning. Stopping in my tracks, I realized that he had just given me a hint. That had to be it! The basement! So, I hurried over to the staircase and ran down the stairs so fast I almost tripped in my red platform heels. When I arrived downstairs, I noticed a corridor leading off to either side. To the left, I saw an open door that led to the beer cellar, to the right was a closed door.

And then lightning struck for the second time! I noticed a mark on the ground. With a little imagination, you could make it out as an X. Then I saw the next clue. It was crooked and lopsided, but more or less a circle. The final hint was right in front of the door. It could easily pass for a spot, so I had to be on the right track! Walking past the markings, I opened the door. It wasn't locked. But I still stopped in my tracks.

My eyes flew open when I looked into the room. Ben was standing right behind the door blocking my way! It was obvious that he was waiting for me. His folded arms were a clear signal that he was getting impatient because I was taking too long. But what did he expect from a horny blonde?

"Oh, you wanna get inside?" The slick prick asked me sneeringly. "You gotta collect the clues before you're allowed in, dumb doll. That should be obvious."

Please, what? I looked at the stuck-up snob and then I looked back at the markings. Slowly, it dawned on me what he wanted me to do. It made me scoff in disbelief! He couldn't be serious! This was outrageous! More than that, this was filthy as fuck! Definitely, too filthy for me! Period! So, I turned back to the top bro. My gaze became pleading, but he didn't let up. He didn't move an inch, keeping his hands crossed in front of his chest and continuing to block my way. One thing was crystal clear! It was his way or the highway!

With an incredulous snort, I turned around and walked back to the first marking. Pulling an epic pout, I gave Ben a final look. But nothing had changed. And so, I slowly sank to my knees while I giggled bashfully. I couldn't believe what I was doing! This was so surreal! And yet, I got real close to the two white threads crossing each other. But then I couldn't move another inch. Those were no white strings, but thick ribbons of sperm! You can't make this shit up! It was beyond words!

Another pouty look to the top bro and a prompting nod in response. A cold shudder ran down my spine when I forced myself to bend down. Placing my hands left and right of the cum cross, I lowered myself until my lips almost touched the spunk. I could smell it! And it made me cringe, even though the jizz was still fresh and runny. Better quick and dirty than slow and yukky, right? That was the motto I followed. So, I formed a kissy mouth and pressed my lips to the ground. Oh shit! The basement floor was fucking filthy. I could feel it! But my resolve was too strong and my body too weak. So, I found myself slurping up both ribbons of thick, white cream. Yikes!

Believe me, folks. this was the nastiest stuff I've ever done, and I pulled it off without a murmur. What an accomplishment! It made me proud and spurred me on. So, I crawled right over to the circle of cum and still recoiled. The spunk stank terribly stale! It was cold and dry. For fuck's sake! It couldn't get any worse, could it? Every fiber in my body bristled. But then I saw Ben reach for the door. He was about to close it! That would mean the end of the ass party before it even started. Bet!

Suddenly, a jolt shot through my body, kicking me into gear. If I wanted to have any chance, I had to pull this off in one go. if I stopped once, I'd never start again. So much was clear! That was easier said than done, though. I couldn't simply slurp up the man jam because it had dried already. I had to lap it up! Now, I really got to feel the filthy floor! But the fuck muck was super sticky, like gorilla glue! So, I had to work extra hard to scrape the whole circle of cum off the ground. By the end, my tongue felt numb, and I could no longer taste anything. Big yikes!

But I still hadn't made it. The dot was yet to come. And that's when I found out that bad luck comes in threes because the spot was more of a puddle. If I had recoiled before, I wrinkled my nose and grimaced in disgust when I realized that it was a puddle of piss! Oh shit! Can you believe it, folks? This stuff was gross! And yet, I tried to soldier on. So close to the goal, I didn't want to give up. But I couldn't move. I needed help, and I knew it!

"You know why they call us dizzy blondes attention whores, daddy?" I asked with an innocent look. "Cuz we get distracted so quickly. A hundo p!"

"Should I mop this up with my boobies or wipe it up with my fingers? I already forgot. No cap!" I giggled sheepishly. "Please help me do my job right, daddy!"

And there you see what this freaky shit did to me. I was too horny to be reasonable, babbling carelessly and digging myself a hole. But at least, I succeeded. Although Ben groaned in annoyance, he came over to me while I my face still hovered over the piss pool. And then he actually helped me out. But not in the way I had expected. Instead, he put his foot on the back of my head and pushed me down. I shrieked out loud while my hands flailed through the air. This couldn't be happening!

But it did! In truth, the slick prick barely exerted any force, only giving me a nudge. That was enough, though! The gesture was all that mattered! I had never felt so subdued. I had never felt so submissive, either. And the combination had a major effect on me. My cheek got dipped into the pool of piss while I felt like I was producing a new puddle behind me. My pussy was leaking like crazy! A touch to my clit could have made me squirt. Promise!

Sadly, my hope was in vain! Instead, the arrogant asshat kept his foot on my head while I licked up the piss. And I can tell you, it felt even nastier than it sounds. It also tasted terrible. If I had said before that my tongue was too numb to savor anything, I was wrong. I definitely tasted the rancid flavor. It was super salty and ultra bitter. In short, it was gross as fuck! As you see, I had good reason to believe I'd never make it. But at some point, the filthy fucker grabbed my half pony. Tugging on it, he led me on all fours into the game room. I had finished the treasure hunt and reached the promise land.

---Bunny reports for booty duty---

Once in the game room, Ben was suddenly no longer in a hurry. He actually gave me time to look around. That's how I noticed a pool table at one end and a bar with barstools at the other. Several pinball machines were lined up against the wall and there were a couple of couches in the middle of the room. There was even a cabinet full of trophies from Greek games.

To my surprise, the stuck-up snob continued showing no urgency. I had expected him to pounce on me and fuck me without beating about the bush. But far from it! He walked over to the bar real casual and fixed himself a drink. Oh my gawd! He was more interested in the booze than the bitch.

"Ass up, head down! Butt facing the door!" He told me almost in passing. "Welcome my bros with your booty, titty tramp!"

Finally, a command! Glad about the sudden urgency, I quickly complied with the instruction. Getting into position, I pulled my hotpants down to my knees. Sticking my bare ass into the air, I rested my face on the ground. Then I reached back and spread my ass cheeks. I actually wanted to make sure that the next fratster walking through the door would be greeted by the butt plug winking at him. I must admit I enjoyed the position because it gave me the chance to show off my fresh new French mani. What an awesome sight!

But Ben didn't even dignify my apple bottom with a look. He simply walked past me and left the room. Suddenly, I heard the door slam shut. This couldn't be true! I presented my horny holes, offering all access and as a thank you I was left alone. The humiliation was real! And yet, I remained in position. I was too much in subspace to get any other thoughts, so I waited and waited some more. Intently listening for any sound, I held my breath whenever I heard a noise. But there was only the distant music from the party rooms. I couldn't even tell how much time had passed but it was getting late! Definitely!

And then I heard the door open again. I tensed waiting for a touch or anything at all. But instead, I only heard footsteps passing me by. Looking up from the ground, I saw Chet. Evidently, the buff bozo was one of the guys who had received an invitation from me. I didn't know if I was happy or sad about it. On the one hand, his tattoo spoke against it. On the other hand, he had helped me out. I was undecided!

Just like Ben, the freshman walked over to the bar and fixed himself a drink. I wanted to shout to him that a blonde bombshell was waiting in the middle of the room, ripe for the taking. But I opted for nonverbal communication. First, I slid my hands from my ass to my pussy. Grabbing my swollen cuntlips, I spread them apart to present my pink pussy in addition to the shiny butt plug. When that didn't work, I started throwing pleading looks at the musclehead.

But then I got distracted. Out of a sudden, my body thrashed around fierce as fuck. The plug had sent out another electric charge! In response, my body twitched and quacked until I was flat on the floor. Jesus fucking Christ! This was as sudden as it was intense! Only then did I notice that Chet had pulled his phone from his pocket and activated the plug! So, I figured that the Filthy Four had the app on their phones. They could shock my ass at any moment. Good to know! But bad news nonetheless!

Whatever! As soon as his drink was ready, Chet walked over to me. Finally, the time had come! The booty duty was about to begin! But not so fast! The buff bozo raised his glass to me before he walked past. And with that, the door slammed shut again. Once more, I was left alone. Un-fucking-believable!

As before, I waited with my face on the ground and my ass in the air. I could hear noises in the entrance hall. Apparently, the first guests were leaving the party. Oh damn! Time was running out! My failure was becoming more and more likely! But I had pushed myself too hard to suffer an epic fail! Fucking shit! I was getting more desperate with every passing second! I couldn't believe it! Who in their right mind would keep the hottest bitch in the building hidden away in the basement? What were the fratsters thinking?

And yet, I must admit that the wait was starting to play with my mind. I wouldn't have said no if Mr. Merciless had asked me to strip for the party crowd. I would have even agreed to let all the college boys watch the ass party. Hell! I actually yearned for another electric shock. Anything was better than this endless wait. I needed attention and I needed it now! But nothing happened! This was driving me insane!

Just then I noticed something. On the coffee table between the sofas was a notebook with a webcam. A chatroom was open. Apparently, the fratsters had a joined chatgroup. Two people were logged in and the cameras were running. I recognized the rooms. They were two private rooms from the upper floor. No one was present, but the doors were open.

In my desperation, I was ready to grasp at any straw. I could use the chatroom to send out a call for help. I could frame it as another invitate to the ass party. If a fratboy saw it, he'd be automatically invited. After all, one more guy didn't make much difference, did it? Of course, I had to make sure to send out the right signal first. On the wall, I saw a playboy calendar hanging. Cringey but useful! The back cardboard was perfect for what I had in mind. Hectically, I took a red lipstick from my purse and started writing on the paper.

*Invitation: Break in the butt bunny in the basement!*

Once again, I signed it to make it official. And then I placed the cardboard on the sofa, leaning it against the backrest so it was fully visible in the camera. But that wasn't enough to draw attention. I had to catch the fratsters' eyes as they passed by the room. For this reason, I positioned myself in front of the sofa and began to strip. Gyrating my hips, I stripped off the pink ΖΣΧ top first before I let the pink hotpants drop to the floor. Leaning forward, I let my bomb-ass boobs dangle off my chest. I practically pushed my titties into the camera, but no one saw it. Can you believe it? I was giving a hot-ass strip show and nobody was watching! Fuck this shit!

But then I heard a noise in the corridor. In a flash, I rushed back to the door and got into position. I was butt naked now, but I doubted that anyone would mind. Hearing chatter, my heart beat faster. When I saw Ben and Chet, I began to smile. I giggled happily when I saw that they weren't alone! There were also Brody and Austin entering the room, the youngster who had grabbed my tits and the junior who had pinched my nipple. Just the right guys for the job! And there they were: the Filthy Four!

---Bunny gets broken in---

A blonde bombshell was kneeling in the basement, ready to go. She was surrounded by four fratsters: the arrogant alum Ben, the musclehead Chet, the junior with dyed blonde hair Austin, and the man with the ultimate fratboy name, Brody, who looked all edgy with his combination of trimmed beard, shaved sides, and spiked dark hair.