Tia's Bucket List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, the agonizing wait was over. There was no more unnecessary chatter or useless discussion. In fact, no words were spoken at all. Instead, Ben grabbed my half pony and led me over to a couch. All too dutifully, I followed on all fours. Then the slick prick put his hands on my waist and lifted me up. With my height and weight, he had no problem to deadlift me. I was like a ragdoll he could throw around. Jesus!

And so, he put me on the sofa with my knees on the seat cushion. My tight tummy rested on the top of the backrest, so my boobs dangled off the other side. I didn't even need a prompt to reach back and spread my ass cheeks extra eagerly. That's how ready I was!

Due to the position, I had no idea what was going on behind me. Correction! I soon found out what was up when Ben let his hand slide over my ass. His touch was surprisingly gentle! But I held my breath, nonetheless. Since I had stripped off my clothes without explicit instructions, I had broken a rule, so I expected to be punished. It would be fitting because discipline was the deal of the day!

But not so fast! Ben was focused on the booty duty. For this reason, he grabbed the metallic butt plug and pulled it out. Ever so slowly, he let his hand slide over my apple bottom until his palm slipped between my ass crack. When his fingers reached my bunghole, the gentle part was over! Blunt as fuck, he drove a finger up my butt, making me grunt in response. Fast as fuck, the groan turned into deep moaning when the slick prick started fingerfucking my ass. Gosh! I was more than happy that the plug had loosened my sphincter already. Nonetheless, the tension kept me stiff as a statue.

When the alum finally pulled out, he slid his fingers over my pussy. And that was the end of my stiff posture! I flailed wildly and kicked savagely! My pussy was wet, and my clit was swollen, so every touch sent a wave of pleasure through my body. I wanted more and lots of it! Unfortunately, the stuck-up snob stopped rubbing my clit far too quickly. As it turned out, Ben had only one use for my twat today: wet his fingers!

Consequently, he turned his attention back to my ass. With no regard for my feelings, he stuffed two fingers up my clenched cornhole. Shortly after, he added a third. Gawd! That was tight! I gasped as I felt my assring getting stretched. And my body reacted. Involuntarily, it tried to escape. My knees lifted off the cushion and my shoulders slid down the other side of the backrest. I nearly took a nosedive to the floor if Mr. Merciless hadn't grabbed my half pony to hold me in place. Nevertheless, it must have looked ridiculous!

But wait! This was just the calm before the storm! The real action began when the stuck-up snob went knuckles deep! Holy shit! It felt like a hot spear was driven up my spine, and in response I began to grunt with exertion. The sudden stretching shocked my system, but the slick prick didn't give a damn! He didn't even stop for a second. Instead, he hammered his digits in and out of my tight tailpipe, so hard that Brody had to hold me by my half pony. The shitbird was fucking relentless!

"Hey, what up?" I suddenly heard a strange voice.

Good question! But I got no answer. Still, my jaw dropped when I saw another guy join the ass party. Jesus! The room was getting crowded! This was turning into a real gangbang! But I shouldn't be surprised! After all, I had sent out the signal and he was the first to answer my call. In fact, it was proof of my success! And with that, it was the Filthy Five!

"Oh, hey Colton! We just got a bitch applying to become a bro bunny." Ben explained as if it was a minor matter. "She's on booty duty, cuz that ass needs to be broken in."

Oh my god! The arrogant alum was so casual about it. He talked like it was the most normal thing in the world. As if I were the new rabbit doe that needed to be domesticated! Just another random hare in a long line of bro bunnies. The cockiness was real! It made me snort in disbelief while I mustered the new guy. It was the chapter president who had chatted with Ben in the study room. With his deep spray tan, he looked as snooty as every other Yamos bro, but his whole demeanor revealed that he was playing the bad boy to bag naïve college chicks. Great, another cocky player! Just what I needed! But that was far from the worst part! Tanman had a box of popcorn in his hand! Can you believe it? He actually plunked down into a chair and watched the spectacle while eating popcorn like it was a reality show on the tube! This was outrageous! And yet, I quickly got distracted. I gasped and shuddered when I felt cold air flow into my anal canal. The shitbird had pulled his fingers out of my ass!

"Show him what you got, booty rookie!" Ben urged me.

Despite my indignation, I didn't need any further instruction. The cold air told me that my ass must have been gaping open like an o-ring. Now, it was my time to present a circle and a dot, like literally. This was my chance to prove my skills! Spreading my ass cheeks open with my French manicured hands, I proudly showcased my victor's wreath incarnate. What a sick sight!

"So, what you saying, bro?" Ben asked the new guy. "That shit a smokeshow or what? That shitter a sinkhole or not?"

"Naw, dude! That gutterhole ain't gapalicious yet! Can't see no hollow ass pipe!" Tanman categorically rejected my skills.

Oh wow! That hit different! I felt like Ben had pushed me further than anybody before. But it wasn't enough! At least, not for the new guy. In effect, he labelled me unfit to be a Yamos whore. He practically considered me useless! I so couldn't accept that! No way!

"Oh well, looks like it's time for the next step then." The slick prick concluded.

"Hey, Austin, get your ass over here! Time to stuff that resting bitchface." He urged the blond junior. "Our booty rookie's gonna scream like hell when I start wrecking that shitter."

Oh my god! I had to swallow when I heard that. But no sooner said, the Blondboy stood in front of me. As soon as his fuckstick appeared in front of me, I opened my mouth, and he plunged his boner inside. That's how fast it can go! A second ago, I was annoyed by the wait, and now I got poked from both sides. At least, the junior found something of a middle way between facefucking and cocksucking as he alternated between the two. For a few moments, he grabbed the back of my head to shove my mouth up and down his shaft. Then he leaned back and let me do the work while taking a sip from his drink.

In the meantime, Ben didn't remain idle but struck relentlessly! I froze and my eyes widened! But I didn't feel any pain. In fact, me and my ass didn't feel anything, because the shitbird focused on my pussy. He rammed the plug up my soaking wet snatch. And this time, it was vibrating! Holy moly! With a second's delay, the sensations exploded in me, and I lost control. My whole body twitched as wave after wave of pure pleasure surged through me.

I must admit that I had never cum so fast! And still, the orgasm was insanely intense! More so, it made me squirt! This was incredible! There had barely been any penetration and I was already cumming all over the place. The buildup had been so fierce that my lust boiled over at the first touch. And the release was even more vigorous!

But it wasn't the only thing that happened. The moment I started cumming, every muscle in my body went limp. And Mr. Merciless took advantage. In one swift motion, he pulled the plug out of my pussy and plunged his boner up my butt. I was so caught up in my orgasm that my asshole offered no resistance. And he was in! Gasp!

Fortunately, Ben didn't pump away right off the bat. Instead, he let his shaft sink in slow and steady. Inch by inch, his dick dilated my dirtpipe. Deeper and deeper, his rod penetrated my rectum. More and more, his tool filled my bowels until his balls slapped against my wet cunt. Despite his restraint, the ass stretching spelled the end for my orgasm! Regaining my senses, I started screaming like a banshee, but my screeching was muffled by the stick in my mouth.

And then it began! After letting me feel the full length of his shaft, the shitbird pulled his cock back. Just before the tip of his dick plopped out, he drove it back in. And this time with full force! That was the start of the real rectal reaming! With each thrust, he rammed his rod deep into my booty until my ass chute clutched the thick intruder like a vice and squeezed it extra tight. This was fucking intense! It prolonged my awesome orgasm and encouraged me to suck Austin's cock extra energetically.

But it also had an unintended side effect. Out of a sudden, the junior groaned and dumped a heavy cum charge in my mouth. I couldn't even swallow as fast as Blondboy got replaced by Brody. He didn't say a word, simply stuffing his meat through my lips. Grabbing my half pony, the Spikeboy didn't wait for me to start sucking. He needed to get off, and so he banged my face without regard for my feelings. And with that, I got spitroasted wild and hard. But it didn't last long. Out of a sudden, Brody's cock erupted, and he splattered my tongue with creamy cum.

That triggered the arrogant alum! Letting his fuckpole pop out of my puckerhole, he hurried around the couch and appeared in front of me. Replacing Brody, he pointed his straining meatstick right at my face. I barely got time to open my mouth before another jizz jet shot towards me. It was more like a continuous sperm stream that filled my mouth to the brim. And with that, the three Yamos bros had shot their loads. More importantly, though, Mr. Merciless had fucked my ass in front of his fratpals, so I had survived the anal training. The ass party was over!

---Bunny rides the a-train---

Boy was I wrong! My booty duty had only just begun. And yet, the action slowed down at first. With their balls emptied, the three fratsters got another drink at the bar, giving me time to gulp down their baby batter. They simply left me kneeling on the sofa, paying me no more attention. Apparently, the pet had done the job, so it should be quiet and not bother the men. Period!

Once again, I was in waiting mode. This was bullshit! But it gave me time to reminisce about what had just happened. This had been my first butt banging and it hadn't been as bad as I expected it to be. Don't get me wrong, folks! It hadn't been sunshine and roses, either! In fact, it had hurt like a motherfucker when my ass had gotten stretched out. But the stuck-up snob had gone slow giving me a chance to get used to the penetration. And when he had turned it up, everything had changed. I had entered a whole new world of emotions, ultra unfamiliar but fucking intense. Like the feeling after an extensive workout when your muscles ache but you're high on endorphins and happy overall.

To be honest, I was so pumped up with happy hormones that I would have loved to continue right away. Good thing, I had added this taboo to my bucket list! But there I had reckoned without the hosts. When the three guys stepped away from the bar, they returned to the couch. On their way, they made a detour to my backside. Leaning over my booty, they inspected Ben's handywork. And then I heard the sound of spitting. I cringed but it swiftly turned into a whimper when I felt the spitball on my stretched sphincter. So gross!

"Yo, Colton! You've seen that? I say the bitch's got a hollow ring to her. Hehehe!" Austin called to his fratpal.

Of course, I got the pun, but I still smiled proudly and giggled along happily.

"Ah, the young'uns. So easily impressed!" The older bro remained underwhelmed. "You ain't seen much if you think that's a big-ass gape."

What the fuck! I bristled in outrage! The dirtbag douche didn't even check. Instead, he stayed on the sofa and continued eating his dang popcorn. How condescending can you be? And yet, I didn't get the chance to set him straight because nobody listened to me. Instead, the guys acted as if I wasn't even in the room. I was just a set of holes, not a serious discussion partner. Accordingly, the two juniors debated the finer parts of gaping with the super senior. As if they were engineers discussing technical terms. So demeaning!

In the end, they agreed that it needed to be tested in practice, not debated in theory. Finally, something I agreed with. But they didn't put it to the test. Instead, all five men left the room after Chet had fixed himself a new drink, too. I was left alone for the second time. What a stunner! It shook me to the core! This was so surreal! What could be more exciting than banging a hot blonde up the butt? I couldn't tell! For the life of me, I couldn't imagine anything more thrilling.

But there was nothing I could do about it! I had to wait for the fratsters to return. And I knew what that meant! I had no other choice but to get back in position. So, I got back into my original position with my ass facing the door! Of course, I didn't wipe the sticky spunk off my face, proudly wearing the cum glazing like a luchador's mask. This had severe consequences, however! I couldn't put my head on the ground, so I remained standing on my red platform heels. Spreading my legs, I bent down until I could grab my ankles. This way, my sloppy snatch with wrinkly butterfly wings and my stretched-out sphincter were on full display. In addition, my fantastic funbags and cute cumface peeped out between my legs. What a supreme sight!

No matter how inviting it looked, it was in vain because it didn't bring the bros back any faster. So, I had to wait until I got tired of my uncomfortable posture. This time, however, the wait was even worse. Now that I had gotten a taste of the taboo, I was hooked. In fact, I was hornier than ever!

The wait continued until my legs began to cramp and I was barely able to keep the position. But I did my best, nonetheless! I heard distant noises from the entrance hall. Apparently, the Filthy Five were saying goodbye to the last guests. So, the booze-n-bitches party was officially over. And my heart sank as I remembered that Ben had given me until the end of the party to perform my booty duty. But then the door swung open! I had focused so much on the noises in the entrance hall that I had missed the footsteps in the corridor. I felt a cold rush of air and groaned out. The door was about to hit me in the butt! I had positioned myself too close to it. Damnit!

Disaster was about to strike! But at the last second, the fratster held the door so it didn't swing open all the way. I sighed in relief when I realized what kind of catastrophe I had just averted. For sure, I would have taken a nosedive and fallen on my face. That had been close! Too close for comfort!

"Mmm, a view to a thrill! If that sight ain't screamin' slut!" I heard Colton admiring my awesome assets. "But you can do better, bitch!"

"I wanna see all holes open, blondie! That's what their made for." The dirtbag douche went straight to the point without so much as a greeting.

And yet, I instantly obliged. To pull it off, I had to loosen the grip on my ankles. It wasn't easy but I kept my bent-over position while I lifted my arms. When my hands reached my twat, I used my coffin-shaped French nails to grab both fuck flaps and spread them open. After revealing my pink pussymeat and horny cunthole, I also opened my mouth. There! All holes open and ready! You're welcome!

To be honest, I was high-key proud to be able to pull off this complicated pose. But then my smile turned into a grimace. The bad boy lifted his foot. He placed his shoe on my ass and pushed. Oh shit! I lost my balance! I toppled forward and tumbled down! I needed to stop my fall and fast, but I kept my hands on my wrinkly butterfly wings. Only at the last second, I moved. Flailing wildly, I barely just managed to put my palms on the ground, seconds before my face hit the floor. I landed on my hands and knees, shaking with shame. The embarrassment was next level!

And that set the tone! If Mr. Merciless was a ruthless tough guy, Tanman was a close second. In comparison, the other fratboys were nice dudes. While my mind was scared, my pussy loved the treatment. Right now, I could do nothing about it anyway. And so, I felt Colton's vice grip on my half pony. I obediently followed suit when he tugged on my blonde hair. On all fours, he led me across the room and brought me back to the couch.

Kneeling on the seat cushion, I wriggled my booty seductively to make sure the super senior wouldn't run away again. No way, I could bear another wait! Fortunately, Colton didn't leave, but he didn't touch me either! Quite the opposite! He dropped down on the opposite sofa and watched me shake my ass while eating his damn popcorn! For fuck's sake! The audacity was maddening!

"Yo, bitch! You know the a-train?" Tanman eventually asked.

"Oh sorry! I forgot you're a 'full tits empty head' kinda slut!" He answered himself.

"Don't you worry, blondie! Sure as shit, it's gonna hit you like a train. Hehehe!" He added real derisive. "No way 'round it, every Yamos whore gotta be skilled in riding the a-train."

"It's pretty simple." I suddenly heard Chet.

Oh yeah! The rest of the Filthy Five had finally found their way back to the game room!

"The chosen bros gonna rail that rectum, one by one, without a break!" The buff bozo explained in no uncertain manner.

Oh jeez! My joy was stifled by the description. The guys couldn't be serious! I was still a beginner at this butt bang thing! This was too much too fast! Then again, it was an even bigger taboo. And so, the thrill was all the greater. For sure!

Alright, then! Let's get this train on the rails! I was as ready as I could be! To my dismay, however, Ben didn't give the go-ahead. Instead, he joined Colton on the couch. Believe it or not, the two douchebags started sharing the popcorn. My outrage was sky-high! I almost ran over and went for their jugulars. Promise!

"Yo, Chet, my bro! Why don't you take the first dip?" Mr. Merciless finally told the freshman. "This bitch's a beginner, so let's start with the youngest member n work our way up."

Luckily, the musclehead didn't have to be asked twice. I can't even tell how grateful I was for that. Even though the buff bozo was muscular as hell, he wasn't tall. That's why he needed to step onto the seat cushion to reach the right height. I groaned in humiliation when I noticed it! I wasn't even ridden by a big bull but a little man! It made the whole thing that much more embarrassing!

But he quickly made up for that. Placing his feet left and right from my knees, Chet mounted my butt as if saddling up. In that position, he pushed his cock down and let it slide through my ass crack. And in response, I giggled happily! The combination of length and girth was sick! He wasn't too long but not too thin either. In fact, he had a glorious girth, and on top of that I had never felt a shaft that stiff. He truly deserved the name boner, which was a great thing... except for anal training.

But the tip of his dick had already reached my stretched sphincter. A second later, the air got stuck in my throat. The buff bozo drilled his dick down into my dilated dirtbox and immediately began to ride me hard. Like a wrangler breaking in a wild mare! Accordingly, I began to buck like a bronco so wild that Chet had to grab my blonde half pony and hold it like reins. Now, he was really riding me like a pony! Bending my head back, he penetrated me hard and deep. I got to feel every inch of his stiff shaft as his cockhead stretched my dirtstar before it ripped its way through my anal passage and made me twitch with every thrust!

"Damn bimbo! That shit's tight!" The musclehead announced with choppy breath.

I hate to agree with the filthy freshman when he calls me the forbidden b-word, but he was right! My bunghole was super tight. The intensity was so high that I couldn't even scream! All I could do was gasp and pant. And yet, I got carried away by my emotions. Once again, the comparison to a physical workout held true. My anal muscle ached but my body was flushed with happy hormones. And as a result, I encouraged Chet to ride me harder and faster. I know it was stupid but I was too caught up in the moment! Consequently, the buff bozo banged my butt until I felt his balls slapping against my swollen cuntlips.