Tia's Bucket List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the moment I found out what the barstool position was all about. With my booty hanging over the edge, the cock could penetrate my butthole deeper than ever. It allowed the guy to drill his dick through my assring like a piston. With my body folded up, my anal passage was tightly compressed, so he basically tore me a new one with every thrust. In short, the position was insane! It was a whole new definition of intense!

And the slick prick let me feel it from the get-go! He churned up my ass chute until I wrinkled my brow and raised my upper lip. I couldn't help but grimace while I screamed at the top of my lungs. It didn't look like it, but I enjoyed every second of it. Unfortunately, it was over sooner than it started. Ben pulled out and did the gapepop. First, I shuddered with shame when I heard the cavernous sound. Then I trembled with delight when he slipped a finger up my cunt and gave it a few good thrusts. That was short but sweet! The sudden attention to my pussy got my motor running and sent me into an ecstatic frenzy.

As my cunt throbbed and my sphincter quivered, Chet stepped up to the barstool. At least this time, he didn't need a footrest to reach my booty. That was a plus! His youth and stamina was another plus as he laid pipe with relentless energy! Over and over, his big stick roughly ripped its way up my spine through my asshole. It stifled any attempt of putting up a brave front. And so, my eyebrows lowered along with the corners of my mouth. As a result, I grimaced harder while I screamed louder. At the same time, my cunt throbbed wilder while my squeals turned higher. And the boys loved it!

"That's what I call real barstool sports!" Tanman remarked from the sofa between handfuls of popcorn.

Of course, the remark encouraged the Savage Six. What a surprise... not! The next bro in line was Austin and he responded by pounding away like a speed demon. I felt his cock deeper in my bowels than ever before, so I squealed as he went places that no man had ever explored. That damn barstool! I started to develop a love-hate relation with it. And the mixture made all the difference! I felt the stinging and the soreness, but more than that I felt the deep stimulations and flood of happy hormones. In combination, it pushed me to the next level.

After that, the rest turned into a blur! The relentless reaming felt endless, so I barely noticed when Blondboy was done with me. As soon as he pulled out, another dick replaced him. By then, I was too weak to glance over my shoulder, so I found myself getting banged up the butt by three random rods. To be honest, though, I didn't care any longer. Not knowing who was doing the plowing was a hell of a turn-on!

But wait! The pricks might have been random, but the M.O. was the same. Every fratster drilled my dirtpipe before pulling out and doing the gapepop. Then he fingerfucked my twat until I jerked so hard that I almost tumbled off the stool. But they never let me cum, always stopping short of my climax. These rotten bastards! They played their subslut like a fiddle!

Three switches later, I was clinging to the edge of the counter to keep from falling off the barstool. My exhaustion was getting the better of me! But I didn't feel another cock entering my ass. The a-train was over, and I hadn't even noticed it! Panting and gasping for air, I looked over my shoulder to see what the fratboys were doing. And then I saw the flaw in my logic.

I told you before, a bro bunny is dickdazed and confused, not a reliable narrator. So, it wasn't really my fault, was it? Anyway, I had totally forgotten about Colton. He had finished his bag of popcorn and was getting up from the sofa. Real slow, he strolled over to me. It was obvious that he enjoyed making me wait. In response, I shot him a furious glare that was a mixture of annoyance and frustration. Mostly, though, I looked needy and desperate! Facts!

When the pompous president arrived behind my booty, I was too weak, so I slipped off the barstool. The men laughed but didn't lift a finger to help me back into the saddle. Instead, Tanman opted for a different kind of help. The walls were decorated with scarfs of partner fraternities, so he took off two of them. Returning to me, he bound my wrists with a scarf and tied my arms to the footrail. It forced me to bend over until my tummy was pressed onto my thighs. And with that, any kind of mobility was gone!

Oh my gosh! I was shackled and helpless! I couldn't move an inch! The position was uncomfortable as hell, but my booty stuck out more than ever, making my bunghole easy prey for the tanned trainer. And that was a good thing considering the monster between his legs. Soon, I let out a low grunt when his colossal cockhead wriggled up my butt. When the tip of his brick had passed my assring, I was groaning deeply. The super senior kept prodding and poking to slide his big-ass boner down my ass pipe. My ass walls struggled but stretched eventually. When he had buried most of his massive meatstick up my booty, I was moaning continuously. And yet, I felt a rush of pride because I took the final boss broner like a pro!

Then he pulled back, and I took a deep breath. The next second, my anal trainer hammered home, and I started screaming. I cried and shouted while his fat fuckpole tore me apart. He didn't stop until my face showed the acceptance of the fact that this was what was expected of me. Taking it up the butt because the guys enjoyed the way I screamed! It sounds stupid, but it was exactly how I felt at that moment! I'm a subslut like that!

And then, Colton shifted into next gear. He nailed my ass so hard that the barstool came up off the floor with each thrust. Whenever the stool rocked back and forth, I let out panicked shrieks. At the same time, each tilt made my pussy throb fierce as fuck. I was just a tied-up toy free for use. The dirtbag douche had full control over me. The moment he released the grip on my ponytail, I'd fall over. But I didn't want it any other way. I was totally dickdrunk! More so, I was highly addickted to his bomb-ass boner!

With his right hand holding my long, blond hair, he had a hand free. So, he put it to good use and started rubbing my clit. Oh my gawd! That was the trigger! I climaxed right on the spot! All the pent-up lust burst out of me! Even though it was my second orgasm, it was so powerful I can barely put it in words! I came and came harder until stars danced in front of my eyes. It was pure ecstasy! If Colton's cock was the end boss, this was the extra level! I felt it, but I couldn't believe it. I was cumming with zero pussy penetration. If that wasn't a sign of a slut!

When I finally regained my senses, I noticed that the fat fuckstick was gone. Balancing on the barstool, I saw all the fratsters gather behind me. I knew what was about to happen, so I reacted accordingly. Reaching back, I spread my butt cheeks open and put my hollow ass hoop on full display. I felt no more muscle tension in the cavernous crater that was formerly known as my tight tailpipe. So, I didn't worry when Ben stepped up to the plate with the tapeline in hand.

"Oh, oh, oh... Gotta be precise now! This is gonna be decisive!" The slick prick kept me on tenterhooks. "And the result is..."

"...2.5 inches! We got a winner, bros!" He announced to the group.

"Congratulations, titty tramp! You officially qualified as a Yamos whore." The shitbird told me.

Oh yeah! This was music to my ears, and it was well deserved! Bathing in the glory, I beamed with joy and giggled happily. I had made it! The effort had been insane, and the strain had been severe! But it had been more than worth it. Period!

"Hold on a sec!" Colton had to play the party pooper again. "The bitch's a certified bro bunny now. We can agree on that!"

"But one thing's still unclear." He posed a new question. "Was the performance good enough for her to be crowned the new butt bunny?"

Excuse me? What the fuck was he talking about? I had slayed the anal training! No doubt about it! But not so fast! The fratsters saw how much it made my blood boil! Even though my outrage was justified, they instantly exploited it.

"Yo, my bros! Let's have a vote!" Tanman suggested.

Needless to say, the rest of the Savage Seven cheered in agreement. Quelle surprise... not! I couldn't intervene anyway. I was a tied-up toy, and nobody listened to my opinion. So, the inevitable took its course. Without further ado, Colton grabbed the Playboy calendar that was still flying around on one of the couches. Taking a sheet, he tore it into pieces and handed each fratboy a scrap of paper. Then each guy took his vote by writing down either 'butt bunny' or 'pretend-whore'. What a nice choice!

And then my jaw dropped while my eyes snapped open at the same time. Once again, the guys formed a line behind my booty. No way, they could take another ride on the a-train! They couldn't! They wouldn't! But they did! And for good reason. After all, I had forgotten a crucial detail. The men still hadn't cum! As usual, Ben was the first at plate. I whimpered and whined as he stepped up to my butt because I knew the procedure.

But there was a change! The slick prick managed to spring a trick on me. He stunned me when he crumpled up his scrap of paper and stuffed it up my ass. Oh jeez! He turned my butt into a ballot box! This was perverse as hell! I grunted from the degradation and then I screamed from the penetration. The stuck-up snob followed the wad with his rod. He pounded the paper deep into my rectum. Oh gosh! He used his cock as a tamper! This was nasty as fuck! But at least, he only lasted for a few strokes. After all the kinky action, he was ready to bust his nut. And that's what he did, shooting his seed deep into my dirtbox.

By now, the boys were in a hurry. One after the other, they stepped behind me, crammed their voting slip into my asshole, and used their boners to shove the wad deep into my bowels. I was too exhausted to do more than moan along as they pumped my rump. At least none of them took long, they were too aroused for that. After a couple of thrusts, their balls boiled over. And so, my ass got filled with six servings of man jam. I shuddered when I felt my gas tank getting filled with gent goo. I shivered even harder when I heard the nasty noise of sticky spunk sloshing around inside me. Jesus Christ!

But wait! The wads were still stuffed up my ass! They must have gotten stuck where the sun don't shine. Now, they were swimming in the sea of seed, mixing with the creamy cum. Holy shit! This was too filthy! Would they ever come out again? And if so, when would that be? I had no idea! But I had a bad feeling about it! This was gross as hell and degrading as fuck! In short, it was so freaky that it was a massive turn-on!

As soon as their balls were empty, the fratsters proved that they were typical men. They instantly lost interest in the blonde bombshell at their disposal. Picking up their stuff, they got dressed and couldn't leave the game room fast enough. That was understandable since it was late at night by now.

But what about me? I was still tied to the barstool. Lucky me, Colton and Ben differed from their fratpals in this regard, too. They didn't hurry but stayed behind. Mr. Merciless stepped up to me, but he didn't free me. Instead, he plugged my butt... not what you think, though! He didn't fuck my ass but pushed the butt plug in there. Remember the metallic toy? He literally turned it into a tank cap. Gasp!

In the meantime, Mr. Trainer was still sitting on the sofa. When I looked at him with a plead in my eyes, I noticed something that made me quake in my platform heels. The monster between his legs was still rock-hard! He hadn't cum yet. He hadn't stuffed his voting slip into the ballot butt, either. What the fuck!

Extra slowly, the pompous president got off the couch and strolled over to me. With every step he came closer, my look got more pleading. But instead of untying me, he leaned down until his head was next to mine.

"Sorry, cum dump! The election's not decided till the last bro's cast his vote. That's how long you gotta wait here. Shit happens!" He whispered into me ear.

Nuff said, the clock is ticking, and the election is still ongoing. In the meantime, the two ruthless jerks left the room, but not before Colton pressed my phone into my cuffed hands, so I'd have something to keep the little attention whore distracted. Then they turned off the light and closed the door. Sons of bitches! They've left me alone at the railhead! I'm sitting in the dark and I can't move! All I can do is dictate this status report into my voice app. So far, I have no idea how to get away from it. So, keep rooting for your friendly fraternity breastie!