Tia's Bucket List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I started to embrace the sensations, it was over. I groaned in despair as Chet pulled his cock out of my dilated dirtbox. I was pretty sure it looked gapalicious now. But of course, I didn't ask Colton to confirm my assessment. I wasn't that stupid! But then the pompous president himself stepped in. This was the kind of opportunity he wouldn't pass up.

"Yo, bros! You know how to test if a slut's a hollow hoe?" He asked his fratpals.

Needless to say, I didn't like the sound of the question. But I didn't hear a response. At least, I wasn't alone in my ignorance, because the rest of the Filthy Five had no clue either. Instead, of an answer, however, I heard a plopping sound. Looking over my shoulder, I saw the bad boy stick his finger into an empty beer bottle and abruptly pull it out again. This was weird!

But then I shuddered with shame and whimpered in embarrassment! Chet had adapted the move. Sticking his finger into my gapehole, he pulled it out with a jerk. And a low-pitched pop echoed through the room. The sound was nasty as fuck! But not nearly nasty enough for Colton.

"Meh! A gape pop's something different!" He wasn't impressed.

For fuck's sake! I began to loathe this brazen bro! But all I could do was glare at him because the merry-go-round quickly proceeded. No sooner had the filthy freshman stepped off the sofa than Brody shoved his boner up my butt. Although he had cum already, he was ready for another round. Oh, the perks of youth! At least, Spikeboy didn't need to climb onto the sofa so that was a plus. Another plus was the size of his dick. He had a long dong that was a lot less thick than Chet's big stick. So, his shaft barely met any resistance when it slid into my stretched-out shitter.

Just as he had fucked my face before, he rammed my rectum now. Hard and fast! But without any finesse or change of pace. He simply banged away. The downside of youth! And before I knew it, Brody was gone. But not before pushing his finger up my gapehole and plopping it out. Another low-pitched gapepop echoed through the room. What a cavernous sound! It made me shiver with shame!

"Hmm, we're getting there. Bitch ain't a hollow hoe yet. But she got potential." Colton reassessed my skills.

Jesus! The super senior knew exactly how to get my goat. I wanted Ben to take back control. He was a ruthless bastard but definitely better than the pompous president. Unfortunately, it seemed like everybody acknowledged Colton as the asspert of the group. And for that reason, Mr. Merciless had him act as the anal trainer. That was understandable, but I still didn't like it. Period!

Anyway, I got distracted when the door opened. Two fratboys entered the game room. For fuck's sake! Did this never end? I didn't need any more participants! That had never been my intention when I had launched my call for help! My creativity was biting me in the ass. But it was my own doing, so I had to live with the consequences. And with that, they were the Savage Seven!

Either way, I hadn't met the two guys at the party, so it was the first time that I saw them. One had red hair and a red beard, the other wore a black t-shirt that said 'Handsanitizer' with an arrow pointing down to his crotch. Oh wow! Sexist much? To be honest, I could have easily lived without making their acquaintance.

"Told cha, dude! The afterparty's going down in the game room!" Redbeard told the Wankerchief. "That's the chick I saw on the screen."

"You invited a pornstar or something?" He asked the Filthy Five.

"Nah, she wished she was!" Ben responded with a chuckle. "Just another mid college chick. We're testing her out as butt bunny, you know?"

Holy shit! The disrespect was harsh! What a way to introduce the belle of the ball! After all, I was anything but mid. I was the beauty of the party! Period!

"Wanna take a stab? Be my guest!" Colton suggested out of the blue.

And with that, my anal trainer managed to rile me up more than anyone before. I was close to blowing a fuse! He was inviting a rando to fuck my ass. A dude I had never talked to. And that didn't change! While I glared at Colton, one of the new guys stepped up to me. Without so much as saying hello, he grabbed my blonde hair and made me look forward. We didn't exchange a single word before he had plunged his cock up my ass. Who needs to talk when you can simply bang a bitch up the butt, right?

Making matter worse, I didn't even know who was doing the screwing, since the guy had come at me from my blindside. I guess, names were on a need-to-know basis, and I wasn't important enough for that. So, the two anonymous asswipes took turns cramming their cocks up my cornhole and pounding away. They actually tried to outdo each other. As if they were competing to see who could plow the pet the hardest and make the slut scream the loudest!

And I did them the favor! I couldn't help it and ended up screaming out every obscenity in the books! The guys had been right. The ass party had turned into a steady stream of man meat. It was a continuous train that railed my rectum. The constant dicking had turned me dickdrunk. And as a result, I could no longer think straight. My vision was blurred and my words were slurred. The intoxication was real!

For this reason, I barely noticed that the two anonymous cocks turned into three boners. Apparently, Austin had hopped back onto the a-train. But it was only a guess, because I still couldn't tell the order of fratsters banging my bunghole. For me, they were random pricks. For them, I was an interchangeable college chick, just another cheerleader blondie. What a perfect fit... not!

While the cocks changed, something else remained the same. Whenever a bro pulled his boner from my butthole, Colton would remind him of the gapepop. And so, I heard three more plops, each with a lower pitch than the previous one. And I can assure you that every cavernous sound gave me the chills.

When the third rando pulled his dick out, we had officially reached the end of the line. The a-train had arrived at the terminal station! And that was Colton's big moment. Playing his role of anal trainer to perfection, he made it a special show to evaluate my training progress! When he asked me to present the shape of my gape, I dutifully spread my butt cheeks open. There was no doubt in my mind that I had the best hollow ass pipe ever! The title of butt bunny was mine!

But wait! The shocker was yet to come! Tanman had a tapeline in his hand, and he used it to measure the scope of my gape! You can't make this shit up! To make matters worse, all the fratboys had gathered behind my butt. They watched the measuring as if it was a major event.

"Oh dear! 1.5 inches!" The pompous president announced. "That's disappointing. Not enough to be crowned butt bunny. Not even enough to cut it as a bro bunny."

"Well, you hire a dimestore doll, you don't expect miracles." Ben took the opportunity to mock me mercilessly. "Can't expect to see the wonders of the asswink with a bargain bin barbie! A failure was to be expected."

Oh man! That was a nasty stab in the heart. It seemed like fratboys were a special breed of men who were immune to my charms. They didn't seem mesmerized by my bubbly personality. I couldn't just wrap them around my finger by pushing my fantastic funbags into their faces, either. All that mattered to them was how deep I could swallow a cock, how wild I could ride a dick, and how wide I could gape my asshole. Damnit! This was completely new to me because I had always been the belle of the ball who was used to men fulfilling my every wish.

On the one hand, the failure upset me. These rotten bastards had literally taken me for a ride! I had never been screwed so hard before. I had given up my ass for them! And this was the thanks I got? How ungrateful can you be! On the other hand, this rejection motivated me. No way, I could deal with this personal defeat. It would haunt me forever if I didn't make up for it. Promise!

---Bunny is turned into a hoop unit---

In case you missed it, the fratsters' comments touched a sore spot. I was more frustrated than I've ever been in my life. As someone who is spoiled by success, I have a hard time dealing with these negative experiences, so I needed to find a way to put a positive spin on this epic fail.

At the peak of my exasperation, something struck me I hadn't noticed before. What about Tanman? He had watched the a-train while eating his goddamn popcorn. He was the only one who hadn't fucked me yet. The fact that he hadn't pounced at the hottest bitch in the building hit different! The notion that I had to beg him to bang me was even worse! But whatever! Proving these bastards wrong was more important.

"Hey, wait! The a-train's so not over yet. No cap!" I spoke up. "There's still a cock I need to milk."

"I'm a pleaser, boys! My pride demands it. For real!" I babbled away. "I gotta serve every prick n dick n stick n whatever-ick."

"You're supposed to be the asspert here, aren't you?" I addressed Colton directly. "A trainer should set a good example, right? You up for it or you ain't got what it takes no more, Mr. Senior?"

This time, I overdid it on purpose. After all, I had to make sure the pompous president couldn't back out. And so, I teased him mercilessly. And finally, he acted on it! After my prick-teasing, it was clear that I was begging for a stabbing. I sounded like I needed to be taught a lesson and Tanman seemed like the perfect man for the job. This looked like a surefire spectacle and the rest of the Savage Seven knew it. Accordingly, they whooped and cheered until Colton had no other choice but to play along.

Nonetheless, the bad boy continued to do the bare minimum as he remained sitting on the couch. All he did was strip of his pants and spread his legs. Before I got to see the trainer's tool, Ben took action. Grabbing my half pony, he pulled me onto the ground and made me crawl across the room. When I reached the other sofa, Colton had finally taken off his boxer shorts, so I got to see his dick for the first time.

And my jaw dropped! What a big-ass boner! The length was above average, but the girth was something else entirely. It was incredibly thick! Truth be told, it looked more like a brick than a prick. Towering in front of me, the fat fuckpole instantly triggered a dicktrance. I couldn't take my eyes off this thing even if I wanted to. It compelled my full attention! Even though I knew that this colossal cock was way too big for my tight tailpipe, the thought made my mouth water and my pussy lubricate. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I craved this monster up my butt. Jesus Christ!

In my dicktrance, I didn't move until I felt another tug on my half pony. Ben still held my blonde hair in his grip and guided my body by pulling me to my feet. Turning me around, he made me squat down until my booty hovered over Colton's cock. I continued lowering my ass until I felt the tip of the brick between my butt cheeks. Reaching down, I pulled my buttocks open so the tanned trainer could hit the right hole. Feeling his cockhead against my pretty puckerhole made me bite my lips. I knew that the next move would be intense... to say the least.

But nothing happened! The bad boy didn't move at all. He simply waited for me to do the job. This was so cocky that it pissed me off! It was all too obvious that he knew the effect his glorious cock had on womankind. He didn't have to make an effort because his bomb-ass boner turned strong women into stupid sluts who were willing to do anything for him. I hated myself for it, but it had the same effect on me. In the end, my pussy made the decision for me. I could only hold my breath as my body sank lower and lower. Inch by inch, I felt the beef brick wriggle its way up my anal passage. His glans had barely made it through my assring, and I already felt stretched out. Hard to believe, but the truth nonetheless!

And then it didn't go any further. Oh my god! I was stuck with half a massive meatstick buried up my butt. But still, the pompous president couldn't be bothered to move one bit. I pushed and pressed! I wriggled and writhed! But nothing moved! I was running out of options. But I couldn't take another fail!

"Fuck me! Own my ass! Bang my booty!" I babbled off the top of my head. "Pleassse!"

And that did the trick! Finally, Tanman took control. Reaching under my thighs, he lifted my legs into the air. I gasped as I lost my footing. Now, his fat fuckpole was all that held me in place! He was literally impaling me on his stake! Jesus! What a helpless position! And then Colton changed his grip. He let his arms slide through my legs and lifted them up to my head. He practically folded my petite body like a Swiss Army knife. Then he reached behind my neck and held me in a full nelson grip. Jesus Christ! I had no chance to move! With my limbs folded in, I was just a piece of meat with big boobs and three holes. What an objectification!

And then I let out a guttural grunt. The full nelson allowed Colton to push me down as he lifted his hips. Driving his massive meatstick up my ass, he tore my bunghole open. At a steady pace, he drilled his monster in and out of my butt. The pressure on my ass was immense! But the bigger the strain the greater the release of endorphins. The rush of happy hormones was insane! I whimpered and cried but I also screamed and shouted. My ass was aching, but I wanted more. The beef brick banging my butthole unlocked the next level, letting my pleasure reach new heights. I could feel it! I was about to have my first anal orgasm ever! Facts!

But then Colton let go of my neck and reached under my thighs. Suddenly, he lifted me up. Balancing my booty on his belly, a hollow halo winked at the audience. Oh my gawd! I watched the fratboys approaching me. I whimpered as they inspected my victor's wreath incarnate. I gasped when I saw Ben step up to my butt with the tapeline in hand. This was the moment of truth! I blushed with embarrassment as the stuck-up snob placed the tapeline across my dilated dirtring. Relaxing my muscles, I let my black hole blossom during the measurement. Holding my breath, I awaited the result.

"And it is...!" The shitbird knew how to play with a subslut's mind, driving the tension to the max. "... 2 inches!"

"Better!" Colton concluded. "But it needs to pass the field test first. Nothing's decided before that!"

Please what? I had no idea what he was talking about, and I didn't need to. A bro bunny didn't have to ask question, just have her holes ready. And that's what I did! Using my French-manicured hands, I held my asshole open and helped the fratsters measure the perfect circle.

Even though I didn't worry about the next move, it caught me off-guard! I stared dumbfounded as I found out what the field test was all about. Hard to believe, but the tanned trainer told the rest of the Savage Seven to grab some popcorn and start a free throw contest! No kidding! The fratsters turned my butthole into a basketball hoop! Can you imagine? It sounds absurd and it felt even more surreal! But the bros pulled it off.

Without batting an eye, the randos kicked things off. Redbeard and Wankerchief took a popcorn each and tried to sink it into my hollow ass hoop! For fuck's sake! The embarrassment was off the charts! And so, I whimpered in shame as one popcorn after the other bounced off my booty! In the end, all six fratboys failed! This was beyond stupid!

"Shit ain't working!" My anal trainer stated the obvious. "The bitch failed the field test. That gape ain't big enough. Gotta be 3 inches at minimum!"

And with that, the bad boy pushed me off his lap, so I ended up kneeling on the floor. The news hit me like a thunderbolt! What a way to shift the blame! They were holding me at fault when they couldn't hit an easy target? This was totally unfair! These guys had impossible standards. After all, I wasn't a pornstar! This was a training session, not a championship series. Period!

---Bunny does barstool sports---

This thing had totally escalated! I just wanted to know what had happened to my bestie. It was only a short inquiry, but it had turned into a long investigation. And yet, there was no turning back. I was driven by desire now! I wanted to complete my research, but mostly I wanted to cross this kink of my bucket list by finishing the training. For my pride and my inner peace, but mostly to quench my thirst.

"C'mon, boys!" I started begging. "You can't just stop like that. You need to cum first. No cap!"

"Don't you know it's mandatory for Yamos bros to creampie the bunny butt?" I challenged them. "I thought that's common knowledge."

"Tell me, boys! How on earth am I supposed to become a good Yamos whore if you don't give me the chance?" I sulked. "So not fair!"

To really stir the pot, I added an innocent look to my dramatic pout. After all, I tried to give the boys a bad conscience. And it worked! Everyone raised their hands in reassurance gestures. They didn't want to upset me since they were still sporting raging hard-ons. See? They still needed me! But wait! Everyone? Not exactly! Ben and Colton weren't so easy to wrap around my finger. They needed more encouragement.

"C'mon, boys! Sit my bunny butt on a bar stool. Stick it in n bang away. This shitter needs a stuffing." I cranked up my dirty talk. "This is a booze-n-bitches party, right? So get the bitch drunk on spunk. Get my ass sloshed with spooze."

That did the trick! For a brief moment, the guys exchanged glances before cheering in agreement. And with that, Ben seized back control. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me over to the bar. Truth be told, I had seen this position in a few sex clips. It was one of those typical porn things that never happens in real life. But I had never found a man who didn't like it, so it seemed like a good fit, even if I had no idea how it would feel.

But don't worry, folks! That was about to change. Real quick, I sat on the stool. What a tempting position! With my ass hanging over the edge, my holes were open for access. Spreading my buttocks open, I showed off my soaked snatch, prominent butterfly wings, and hollow ass pipe. I had never felt more exposed.

"OK, dumb cunt! Shit's 'bout to get serious! But don't you turn on the waterworks! You asked for this!" Ben hissed into my ear, merciless as ever.

Oh wow! What a way to give a girl a scare! I felt a lump in my throat. Had I gone too far? I hadn't meant it like that! But then again, I had practically begged for this kind of ruthless treatment. So, I couldn't complain, could I? As you see, folks, this was conflicting as hell! But never mind the ramblings of a dickdazed bro bunny. I was too dickdrunk to assess the consequences correctly anyway. In the end, there was only one thing that mattered to me: I was living in the moment like I've always wanted.

In moments like these, it was best when the man assumed control and took whatever he wanted. And so, I giggled when I noticed that the slick prick did exactly that. Apparently, the glorious gapeshow had given him a second wind and he was standing at attention. My giggles turned into girly laughter when I saw that the rest of the fratsters were just as ready. Apparently, the banging order hadn't changed because they had formed a line. They were actually queuing behind my booty. As if they were waiting at a cash register! The objectification was next level!

But wait! Colton was missing from the line. He was lounging around on the couch, still eating his goddamn popcorn. This brazen bro definitely knew how to push my buttons. But then, Mr. Merciless pushed an actual button, as in my love button. He flicked my clit to get my attention. And he did! My whole body jerked, and my muscles relaxed. Once again, the stuck-up snob exploited the moment and rammed his rod into my rectum. Plowing away, he put his hand on my back and pushed me forward until my tremendous titties hung off my chest and dangled freely in the air.