Tia's Bucket List Ch. 07

Story Info
Tia crosses taming off her bucket list.
22.5k words
4.96
4.8k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,324 Followers

---The Breastie and the jog---

Hello everyone, it's Tia! Your fierce fashion reporter never shying away from the challenge. You know, deep investigations are a twisting, pulse-quickening road. Covering the latest news is always a race against time. You need to be fast to keep up. So, I took a deep dive into training methods that make you faster and stronger. And I can guarantee, it was a hell of a jog! So, buckle up, folks!

You could say, I was on a roll with two successful investigations in a row! Most recently, I had taken a deep dive into fashion marketing and discovered a talent for brand promotion. After all, the coupon campaign had been a total triumph! Despite this promising start to my journalism career, however, I had to shift my focus. My job security was in jeopardy. Once again! As you know, I need to turn this internship into a success story. I couldn't risk a bad report card because it would hurt my future career prospects. And premature termination was totally out of the question as the consequences would be devastating.

Sadly, all my promo work didn't translate into a sustained sales increase. Shortly after my advertising tour, sales dropped back to their previous low. Ultimately, marketing can only do so much when the substance is lacking! And it's a well-known fact that our products don't meet the current trends. The problem is homegrown! The owner has made his son Morris the head designer. He's young and energetic but has no sense for market demands. And that's a big problem in the fashion world. You're either the next big thing or a has-been! And Vonderstone has been old news for far too long. So, long story short, the label is slowly running into financial troubles. Facts!

Meanwhile, I was still busy dealing with the repercussions of my promo tour. Remember, at the end of my marketing campaign, I had run into my neighbor on my way to my boss' car. His name was Ray, a man in his late 40s who lived next door to Holly and right across the street from my parents. As a red-blooded man, he had an unkempt appearance and long beard. Loving his freedom and his motorcycle, he was a member of a biker club, which made him the absolute opposite of my conservative father. And yet, they had worked together at the local machine factory. They had been colleagues for years until they had suffered the same fate when the factory closed about 5 years ago. Since then, all the laid-off workers had a hard time finding new jobs and neither Ray nor my dad were exceptions. As a result, all the fellow factory workers had stayed in contact. They weren't real close, but they had mutual respect. Facts!

"Hey Tia, just wanted to say hi." My neighbor addressed me in the parking lot.

To be honest, he sounded surprisingly friendly, so I breathed a sigh of relief. Ray had known me and Holly since we were born. In fact, Holly's dad was one of his best friends and he had always been nice to me. He was a sociable guy who liked to have loud barbecues with the whole neighborhood, and he always invited my parents over. But of course, they refused to go because his biker friends were too rowdy. That's why Holly and I loved sneaking into these parties in our teen years. I even drank my first beer there. Swear to god!

"Saw you earlier." The biker added. "You know, at the car wash."

Holy shit! This was exactly what I had hoped to avoid. I didn't want a familiar face to see me like that! But it had been an official marketing campaign, so I had a good excuse. And that's why, I quickly dismissed it.

"Oh, no... not just when you entered the wash bay. You left the door open a crack, so I saw you washin' that damn truck. Man, I saw it all n there was a helluva lot to see." The neighbor stunned me.

Oh fuck! That changed everything! I hadn't planned for that.

"Wonderin' what your parents gone say when they hear 'bout this." He followed up. "I've known you since you were little, so it's my fuckin' duty! You know, my supervisory responsibility."

Oh god, oh fuck! This couldn't be happening! My parents were too conservative, they wouldn't understand. They'd lose their shit and kick me out of the house. No doubt about it! I had to prevent this before it was too late, whatever the cost! And so, I promised my neighbor anything I could think of... like mowing his lawn and doing his laundry.

Apparently, my determination impressed the old-ass biker. I bet he hadn't expected me to go this far, because he only knew me as a good girl and eager beaver. So, he said he'd think about my offer. After all, he only wanted the best for me. And then he assured me that he'd keep silent about my extracurricular activities... at least for the time being.

OK! That sounded pretty damn vague. But whatever! It was the best I could have hoped for. I was safe... for the moment. And that was all that mattered. So, I didn't waste another thought on the idea that I could find myself in debt to a biker. Especially as nothing dramatic happened at home over the next few days. I didn't even see Ray in the neighborhood, so the matter basically sank into oblivion. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Instead, there was a completely different development at work that needed my full attention. After I had stepped into the line of fire for my bestie, Mr. von Stein had a change of heart. He finally gave Holly a second chance. But of course, it wasn't that simple. Nothing ever is with this stone-cold family! First, my soul sis had to successfully complete an obedience training to get her job back. And she did it with flying colors! You know my bae! When she puts her mind to something, she sinks her teeth into it and won't let go again. She's fiercely resolved like that and I'm happy for her success!

And yet, Holly remains a troublemaker because she's caused me quite a few problems. The biggest of all is the fact that Vonderstone has hired a temp to replace my bae. Her name is Isabelle, but everyone calls her Belle, which is enough to annoy the hell out of me. What's even more annoying, though, is the fact that she's a natural blonde with big natural boobs, just like me. In many ways, she's a younger version of me... at least in terms of looks.

As for her work performance, she's done a much better job than me since joining the company. Unlike me, Belle has no problem admitting that she's a dizzy blonde. She even uses it to her advantage. Acting completely clueless actually helps her make big sales! In comparison, my old upselling trick looks pale because my Vondermove has become pretty basic. As a result, she has become a serious competitor as the store can only afford two temps! Holly and a blondie...

Of course, my poor sales figures haven't gone unnoticed. Instead, my low motivation and lack of focus attracted negative attention. Not even my success as the face of the label helped my cause. And so, the big boss decided that I'd have to undergo the same obedience training as Holly to prove myself. To be honest, that didn't sound too bad. After all, there was still a kink on my bucket list: taming! Come to think of it, taming through training sounded kind of logical. What sounded bad, on the other hand, was the threat that came with failing the training. The temp would get my job and I'd be out on the street. But that will never happen! Promise!

Still, the patriarch managed to spring a trick on me when he decided that the training should be done by one and the same coach. And that coach turned out to be Matty's younger cousin! Not only that! It was an old acquaintance. You didn't know that either, did you folks? It finally dawned on me when Mr. von Stein referred to him as his bro-ker. So, let me introduce to you: Dicktator69, the filthy freshman with the 'bros-b4-hoes' tattoo. Believe it or not, Chet is a member of the Vonderstone family! Fucking hell! I didn't see that coming and I didn't like it at all! No wonder the youngster followed Matt's example so closely and mimicked his behavior so precisely. This was a blatant case of nepotism. Facts!

In any case, Mr. von Stein insisted that the training should take place as soon as possible, and so I had no other choice but to comply. Despite my obedience, however, there was another obstacle. Holly's training had taken place in her mom's house. You read that right, folks! Mr. von Stein had surprised my bestie at home. While the big boss was having a coffee klatch with Mrs. DeLuca, he sent my bae to the garage for a beer run. And that's where she met her instructor, Chet! Imagine that! The two had banged in the garage while Mama DeLuca had coffee next door. That shit was insane!

As you can see, there was no chance in hell this could happen at my house. Not with my conservative parents! They'd make a fuss and kick me out before the training even started. It would be a disaster! No doubt about it! But I guess I had reckoned without the host. Creative as ever, Mr. von Stein knew how to mix business with pleasure. If it couldn't happen at my parents' house, the place was the coach's choice. And all too conveniently, Chet had a part-time job at a local gym. Considering his muscular looks, that was a real surprise...not!

And so, I had to go to the gym for a workout. I didn't like it one bit, but it wasn't all! Sly as a fox, the old-ass owner decided to kill two birds with one stone. Seizing the opportunity, he determined that I must use the time to promote the Vonderstone brand. After all, the patriarch felt that I had wasted enough time lazing around the store. And he used a killer argument to nip any protest in the bud: he wasn't paying me to do nothing. It figures!

"Looking like a stunned mullet, that's your main skill, but it ain't making me money." The old fart told me real spiteful.

Oh shit! That left me dumbfounded! I had no answer to refute that claim. I could have argued that I hadn't fully recovered from my last promo tour yet, neither physically nor mentally! But I didn't want to appear unmotivated. Not again! Especially when the next billboard barbie was already waiting in the wings. Belle had the looks and the drive. In fact, she was all fired up for it. There was no way around it, I had to fight for my spot. But lucky me, slaying machos and mesmerizing men, that's my jam! Promise!

---Billboard Barbie researches the fitness community---

When the day arrived, I came to work fully motivated and well prepared. Knowing that I'd be doing fitness later, I had opted for a simple but effective hairstyle: I wore a sleek high pony! For maximum effect, I let the ponytail rear up almost vertically from the crown of my head. To boost the base, I slicked back all flyaway hair and applied a high-shine finish. A high pony always implies high maintenance and high expectations, giving the vibe of a loud and proud girlboss. The towering tail also exposes the nape of the neck, looking like an antenna that is sending out an S.O.S: slut oozing sex. So, move over bitches! I'm here to seduce and succeed!

The day before, I had already been to the nail salon to get a fresh mani-pedi. I chose French ombre nails with square tips and glossy finish. Truth be told, the tips were too long for my job as a salesgirl, but that was intentional. I was used as a promo girl, so I had to be ready at all times. Slaying the training was my main focus, not the sales. Period!

After my shift, I packed a few outfits from our VonderBody line as promo material. It specializes in body fitness wear, but I don't want to bore you with details. In short, the outfits look hot as fuck!

And with that, I was ready to get going, so I headed straight for the fabled gym. Finding the place, however, was harder than expected, as it was in an unfamiliar area on the other side of town. I had last been there in my youth and remembered it as a colorful, lively district. Driving through the streets, however, it looked nothing like I remembered it. Instead, it had turned into a place of ill repute. Many stores had closed, and a lot of entrances were blocked. The buildings looked run down and dingy. In sum, I felt an aura of decay!

Needless to say, the gym didn't make a better impression. It was an old warehouse that had been remodeled without being renovated. The plaster was peeling off the walls and rust was settling on every metal part. I even saw a pile of bulky waste rotting away on one side of the building. All in all, it was a hell of a long way from the yoga studio that Holly and I regularly attended. No way, I was going to stay a second longer than necessary. Bet!

Since I wanted to get this whole thing over with as quickly as possible, I was already dressed for the occasion, wearing one of my fitness outfits. Parking the car, I went straight into the building with a head full of steam. But I didn't have a membership card, so I had to ring the bell at the front desk. And that's where my forward drive came to a screeching halt. Whether I liked it or not, I had to wait for a staff member. Apparently, there was only one gym instructor present, and he made me wait extra long! Minute after minute passed.

When the employee finally approached the reception, I sighed in relief. But then I choked on my breath. It was Chet, or rather Dicktator69, and he had a shit-eating grin plastered all over his face as he walked towards me in his black 'Gonzo Gym' jogging suit.

"Bam! Look what we got here! Today's dumb belle." He greeted me all too cheerfully.

Oh wow! What a warm welcome! At first, I thought he was expecting my rival! Because of the name and all. For fuck's sake! The sheer suggestion was enough to trigger me. So not cool! It left me hell-bent on proving that I was the better billboard barbie than this bitch-ass bimbo. But not only that! I was also determined to demonstrate that I was the better gym bunny. After all, I had the prefect prerequisites, as in more tits than knowledge about exercise.

"Oh, wait! There you are! The dumbbells I was looking for." My instructor elaborated with an unmistakable glance at my terrific titties. "Sure as shit thought I'd misplaced them."

"Whatevs! Dumbbells n dumb belles, they're a dime a dozen." He added, raising his eyebrows meaningfully.

Holy shit! Just then I noticed the pun. So silly! And so derogatory! Even before greeting me, the fit freshman already showed me who was the king of the castle. In comparison, I was just another piece of gym equipment. A pair of tits on a stick, just as valuable as a pair of dumbbells. Jesus!

"So... you ready for training, chica?" The buff bozo deliberately overlooked my death stare.

Despite my scornful look, I eventually nodded in agreement. And yet, the Dicktator didn't open the turnstile. Instead, he let me stand in the lobby of the run-down Gonzo Gym, eyeing me from head to toe. Oh my god! I felt like I was being put on display. As if I were at a physical exam! It was all too obvious that I had to pass the eye test first. I had to convince my cocksure coach with my looks before he let me in. So presumptuous!

But whatever! This should be no problem! I wore a burgundy hipkini jumpsuit that was super tight. The supplex fabric was so thin that it showed off all my curves. On the sides were cutouts in the shape of the Vonderbody lettering and the peek-a-boo front revealed my toned tummy with the sparkly 'playboy bunny' belly ring. If you ask me, the outfit was low-key slutty and too provocative for a fitness workout. But of course, no one asked me!

"Hello? Bimbo??" Chet addressed me. "Somebody home???"

"You know what job the bossman gave you, don't cha? So again... Are. You. Ready. Chica?" He said the words extra slow and firm.

Oh wow! There was no sign of the reserved rookie anymore. Instead, Chet raised his voice to show me my place. He had the power, and I had the tits! To drive home the message, he even called me bimbo. Obviously, the swole schmuck was anything but convinced of my skills. And that was totally incomprehensible to me! Did he suffer from bad taste or something?

"Sure as shit, I know the job!" I clapped back because I wasn't going to be intimidated that easily.

"I'm here for a promo, yo! So, bro, you better let me promote the brand. Otherwise, your uncle won't be happy. Betcha!" I imitated his brostyle.

"You here for a porno? That's news to me! But hey, I'm happy to oblige!" Chet jumped at the chance to mock me.

"Whatevs! I heard 'bout the birth of the billboard barbie." He added without reacting to my bitching.

"Most of all, tho, I heard the bossman ain't too happy with his drama queens bitchin' all day long." He added with a deep look into my cleavage. "Fuck me! I get what he means."

"Sure as shit, that's why you're here!" The Dicktator persisted. "So stop lyin'. Admit it! You're ready for round two. Beggin' for forgiveness n learnin' public obedience, that's what's on the menu."

"Nevermind! You do you, squealy!" He added with a shrug. "Tho, I ain't wanna be you when the brofessor finds out you're misbehavin' again."

"See? That's where you're wrong, kiddo!" I didn't let this cocksure kid put me over a barrel. "I'm not bitching, I'm doing my job as a promo puppet. I'm a perfectionist! A hundo p!"

Oh man! I had to let that out! To stress my point, I resolutely tossed my ponytail over my shoulder. And it worked! My insistence convinced him! The buff bozo saw the errors of his ways and let me in... or not.

"Yo, chica, you really wanna be a walking billboard?" He stopped me when I rushed right past him. "Then be my guest! Take a spin!"

"But make sure to say hi to all the gym rats for me." He added as I started walking to the weight room. "Only come back when you got a rating from everyone. Let's see if our bargain barbie gets a perfect 10."

Holy shit! He wanted me to do what? I was supposed to ask every gym rat to rate my outfit on a scale of 1-10? That was absurd! But I didn't want to bitch and moan any more than necessary. After all, I was already pushing it. And to be honest, the thought of getting a perfect 10 was a heck of a motivator. And it wasn't even far-fetched!

As you can imagine, I quickly accepted. A moment later, I ran a lap through the studio, turning the Gonzo Gym into a catwalk! This hadn't been my plan, but it had its benefits. I finally got an impression of the place. Truth be told, the inside wasn't much different from the outside. The equipment was old as dirt, and the entire facility looked shabby. A major fitness chain could never afford a place so dingy and grimy. But then again, the gym goers fit in well with the surroundings. They didn't look like rich-ass businessmen or college hunks. Not at all! Instead, they were an older crowd, mostly made up of red-blooded men. Facts!

In the dumbbell corner, I met the typical gym grunters. Definitely not my favorite type of fitness freaks! And so, I had to brace myself before I could approach them. As expected, they weren't just muscular but also aggressive. Contrary to my expectations, though, they turned out to be real nice, stopping their workouts and examining my burgundy jumpsuit in all its glory. One guy even grabbed my hand and made me do a pirouette. That earned me a red head, but also a bunch of appreciative whistles. The score, on the other hand, was disappointing. I got 7 out of 10 points. I deserved so much more! Safe!

Whatever! I was pretty sure the rest of the gym goers wouldn't be so stingy, and the low score motivated me to find out. So, I headed over to the machine room that was occupied by a bunch of tribal tattoo workout warriors. Not my type of men, either. Especially the ones with full sleeve tattoos that reminded me of biker brutes like my neighbor Ray. Even though they weren't aggressive, they were far less friendly, straightaway showering me with sexist comments. Such Neanderthals! In the end, they actually had the balls to say that the outfit featured too much fabric. They even questioned if I was willing to break a sweat while doing the splits. That was insulting enough! But then they only gave me 5 points, which was an absolute outrage! Swear to god!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,324 Followers