Tia's Bucket List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boom! Tata rocked the room! Damn, chica, that was a total success!" The Dicktator praised my performance. "Quite the surprise, to be honest! But it shows what everybody knows. You're no brat like your bae."

"What are you?" He asked me point-blank.

Oh wow! It was clear what he wanted to hear. Another praise mixed with the bimbo branding. These were tied together like a package deal, weren't they? But frankly, the compliments were more important to me than the degradation. If one could only exist with the other, then so be it! My pussy was throbbing so hard that I needed my climax, no matter how I reached it! So, I played along to earn another cumpliment.

"I'm a bimbo..." I responded with a small voice.

"...like a brave bimbo beauty." I quickly added to give it a more positive spin.

"Bam, that's the thang! Feels good to say it out loud, right?" My instructor teased me. "It's liberatin' to state the truth, ain't it?"

"Whatevs! You're gonna love the next exercise." He announced. "Hoelly Pawg got to play with the beer bottles. First, she got to stuff her cunt n then she got to double penetrate both fuckholes. Shit sounds like fun, ain't it?"

It didn't! Not at all! In truth, it sounded unreal! Double penetration? I could hardly imagine that. Holly must have gone made with lust to go that far. After my assperience at the 'booze-n-bitches' party, I knew I could never pull it off, no matter how horny I was. And so, I looked completely panic-stricken.

"Oh, honey! I'm gonna blow your mind! A hundo p! I'll take one in the coochie n suck the hell outta the other one! No probs!" I started babbling away.

"You're so gonna love this! Promise!" I blathered like a chatterbox. "You know, I'm like a supercharged beef blower, like literally! I could suck the lime slice out of a corona bottle. No cap!"

Oh my god! I was ready to offer anything and everything to prevent the dreaded anal. And I succeeded!

"Now, that's a suggestion! Gotta see it to believe it. Betcha!" The filthy freshman was delighted with my enthusiasm.

"Let's find out if that beef blower's as supercharged as promised." He quickly accepted my offer. "Fortunately, I'm prepared."

And with that, he put an energy drink in front of me. It was a different brand, so it wasn't a can but a round cosmo bottle with a long neck that slowly grew wider.

"Get crackin', blow bunny!" Chet urged me to get going. "Give me 20 push-ups!"

Oh jeez! Someone came on strong! Just because he was a total musclehead didn't mean everyone else was. As a former cheerleader, I was athletic and well-toned, but I had never done so many push-ups in a row. No matter what, the number wasn't the main problem! In fact, the buff bozo had a different kind of push-ups in mind. And he showed me when I got into position. The first time I lowered my body, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved my mouth over the bottle, making me suck on the long neck. No kidding!

Holy shit! I barely just managed to keep my balance and not land flat on the mat. Luckily, my instructor left it at one push, and frankly that was more than enough for a demonstration. After showing me the way, Chet told me to continue on my own, but I was super reluctant to keep going. Small problem? I had bragged too much about my blowjob skills to back out now. Facts!

So, I got back into the plank position with my face above the bottle. As a precaution, I looked around, but the women's corner was deserted. There were only a few female members in the gym and none of them were to be seen. But that did little to calm my nerves. After all, there was no door, just a gap in the privacy shields. And I totally trusted the tatted turds to walk by and peek inside. Imagine what would happen if it wasn't the workout warriors but my father's factory pals. The horror!

Believe me, that got me going fast as fuck! With each pushup, I put my lips over the bottle mouth. But it only took five reps before Chet admonished me. Apparently, I wasn't blowing deep enough. For crying out loud! The Dicktator wanted me to bury half of the neck in my mouth. That was damned difficult! And so, I began to struggle until I was sweating with exertion. But it also had an unexpected side effect. I became clear-headed again! The more my dicktrance waned, the more frustrated I became with the silly exercisese. Safe!

"Look who's showing his true side! Feeling safe enough to let the pig out?" I teased my instructor to vent my anger. "Admit it, boy! You're just like the rest of the family. Von Stein my ass! Filthy swines, the lot of you. No cap!"

Despite my frustration, I continued to suck on the bottle. Deeper and deeper, just as instructed. The silly sight made the youngster laugh out loud. The contrast between my swearing and my obedience must have looked too amusing. His taunting, however, didn't make me any angrier, but instead motivated me. And so, it only took me five more reps before I finally made it. Bet!

"Boom, chica! That's the stuff!" The swole schmuck exclaimed. "Now, hold it, bitch! More gaggin', less babblin'!"

As you see, folks, no more praise! Apparently, it had taken too long for his taste. Clearly, the Dicktator had high expectations for a bimbo. And so, he gave me a new command instead.

"You're always braggin' 'bout your throat clit, ain't ya? What you keep sayin', Tata Shakes? It's connected to your cunt clit, right?" Chet proved he was reading my blog.

"C'mon, bimbo! Make that pussy throb like you got butterflies in your tummy. Show me that buzzerfly barbie!"

Holy shit! This was outrageous! It annoyed the hell out of me. To be perfectly honest, though, it upset me so much because it was true. And I couldn't deny it because it was all too visible. Whenever the bottleneck hit my throat clit, a pulse surged through my pussy, and my booty wiggled every time I gagged. It spurred me on until I gave my throat a real workout, going harder and deeper with each push-up. With all that effort, I couldn't hold the position for long, the pressure in my arm muscles was too much. This was extremely tiring! Facts!

The struggle was real! But the beefy bro didn't give a damn. Instead, he began to count whenever the bottle was down my throat. I had to stay in this position for 10 seconds, which escalated my gagging! I choked like a tiger at a bone and gurgled like an overflowing gutter! As if I were trying to drown out the music in the gym! So nasty!

"C'mon boy! Everybody knows we're not in the same league." I continued teasing the filthy freshman. "Without your family, you're nobody's instructor! Lil nepo baby!"

"Slimin', not whinin'!" My tough-ass trainer deliberately ignored my words. "Give the bottle a douse with those last 5 pushups."

For fuck's sake! This was filthy as fuck! In fact, it was too disgusting for me! And that explained my hissy fit. As you know, temper tantrums are Holly's specialty. As per usual, they're totally out of character for me. But this was a bridge too far. Period!

Nevertheless, I quickly regretted my fit of anger because every action has a reaction. Of course, the Dicktator couldn't let my accusations stand. Grabbing my high pony, he directed the pace of my push-ups. Holding me in place, he kept the bottleneck down my throat twice as long. This stuff was rough! But what did I expect? I had challenged a Dom, which was totally out of line for a subslut. Now, I had to reap what I had sown. It figures!

At least, I fulfilled Chet's order, even if I needed a bit of help. In next to no time, sticky slobber splashed out of my mouth. Oh gosh! I was definitely dousing the bottle! And so, I did the final 5 push-ups while I watched the thick threads of throat slime ooze down the glass. It looked fucking gross! And it felt just as revolting! This was perverted as sin, alas hot as hell!

But wait! Even though my exercise was over, the buff bozo thought an encore was necessary. After all, I had to make up for my disobedience. So, he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down. It happened so quickly and unexpectedly that I couldn't defend myself. My arm muscles were too exhausted. And so, I landed flat on the mat with my funbags. In this position, my tremendous titties got squeezed together until they bulged out at the sides. It must have looked vulgar as fuck! But all too soon, it became comical when I began flailing my arms in the air while my head was rammed onto the bottle. My gagging got super savage! And my drooling became a massive flood! The struggle was extreme!

"What you said 'bout sucking stuff outta the bottle, blow bunny?" Chet reminded me of my bragging. "Prove it, chica! Suck the slobber out!"

And with that, he caught me red-handed! I had bitten off more than I could chew! Even though there was a puddle of thick slobber pooling on the bottom of the bottle, there was no way I could suck it all the way up. No chance in hell! Not even a real leaf blower could make that magic work! Facts!

And yet, I was forced to try, because the swole schmuck wouldn't let go of my high pony. Instead, he made matters worse when he swapped his hand with his foot. Yeah, you read that right, folks! He straightened up and put the sole of his sneaker on the back of my head. He didn't add any pressure, but it was enough to hold me in place. Even though it barely changed my position, the effect was immense. The gesture alone was so dominant that my whole body trembled. Bet!

"Looks like the blow bunny's better at mouthin' off than suckin' off!" Chet scolded me once again. "Sure as shit, our dumb-ass doll gotta drink the contents then. A chick's gotta stay dehydrated."

Oh fuck! That sounded even nastier than anything that had come before! But I bit me lip to stop myself from clapping back. After all, that was what had gotten me into hot water in the first place. I wouldn't make that mistake again. To be honest, I didn't want more scolding, I wanted more compliments, no matter how! And so, I took the bottle, even though my hands were shaking like crazy!

"Congratz then!" My instructor finally said something appreciative. "Sounds like you're a gym grunter now, or should I say gym gagger?"

"Hell yeah! I'm all for gym gaggie!" He exclaimed self-satisfied. "Got a nice, bimboy ring to it, ain't it? Picture perfect for our blonde, brainless bargain bimbo bunny, right?"

Holy hell! That didn't sound funny at all! All these bimbo names were absolute no-goes! So, I opened my mouth in protest! But I didn't get to answer because I froze. All of a sudden, I looked dumbstruck! And then I wanted to die right there in the gym! A female member had come to the women's corner. Unbelievable but true! She greeted Chet all too cheerfully, as if they were good acquaintances. Meanwhile, I was frantically scrambling to my feet, stammering something about the fitness coach grinding me to the breaking point. What a flimsy excuse! But the best I could do in such a rush. Promise!

Whatever! The woman hardly paid any attention to me anyways. While I was sitting on the yoga mat, she started flirting with the musclehead. Can you believe it? The bitch was nowhere near as good looking as me. She was no natural beauty but heavily glowed up. Her hair was dyed platinum blond with pink highlights and cheap extensions. Even her titties were fake, bulging out her yoga top like round bowling balls. So cheap and so trashy alas major competition for me!

After all, we know how much the junior macho got the hots for bimbo blondies. And this woman was definitely a fake-ass fuckdoll. As it turned out, though, a rival was the biggest motivator ever! No way, I'd let some wannabe instawhore ace me out! Suddenly, I was totally geed up to turn this training into a success. But stupidly my instructor was distracted, so what was I supposed to do?

Remember? Do-it-yourself was the motto of the day! So, I took matters into my own hands. Putting the bottle to my lips, I started sipping the slobbery slime. This was yikes, but I didn't care. I was on a mission! Even though the yukky liquid grossed me out, I chugged it all down, slurping extra loud to get the buff bozo's attention. But it didn't work! Chet continued flirting with the wrong bimbo.

No way, I was willing to let that stand! Getting in a rage, I took things a step further. In case you missed it, I know enough yoga poses to make any woman jealous. So, I began to strike one pose after another. I must admit that I presented myself as uninhibited and lewd as possible. Unfortunately, though, it didn't arouse the Dicktator's attention, it aroused me! Before I knew it, I was woozy and dicktranced. More and more frequently, I caught myself throwing furtive glances at Chet's crotch, hoping to see a bulge. But no such luck!

And that motivated me even more! I wanted to feel his stiff prick filling my void. But first, I wanted to be the one to make him hard. That's why my yoga poses got more and more provocative. Starting with the upward dog, I lay flat on my belly before pressing into my hands to lift my torso. Drawing my shoulder blades toward one another, I pushed my juggs out until they bulged out the pink top. What a saucy sight! Take that, fake floozy!

From there, I shifted into the candle pose. In the shoulder stand, I stretched my legs up while I supported my hips with my hands. This was the perfect posture for my ultra-tight leggings, as my cameltoe stood out super sassily. But I still played it safe! Over and over, I spread my legs apart and pushed them back together to show my swollen snatch through the flimsy fabric. Granted, it was more of a stripper pose, but I'm sure we can find a fancy yoga name for it. Bet!

As a reward for my hard work, I noticed Chet looking over to me more and more often. That drove me on to go for the kill and assume the downward dog pose. With my ass in the air, I propped myself up on hands and feet while looking down. As a result, my body practically formed a triangle with my swollen snatch forming the highest point and bulging out my pink leggings. At the same time, my bomb-ass boobs dangled off my chest and bulged out my pink top. What a double hitter! And so, I held the position long and longer. It was extremely exhausting, but I was too eager and way too dicktranced to let go. To up the ante, I started moving my shoulders to make my boobies bounce. But it wasn't enough! So, I began shaking my ass to make my booty jiggle. I'd damn sure win this duel! No doubt about it!

Finally, the fake-ass bitch realized that Chet's attention was waning and finished her exercise. Before leaving, she hugged the musclehead goodbye in a super flirty way. On her way out, she even gave me a meaningful eyeroll. But whatever! I wasn't here to make new girlpals, I was here to impress the Dicktator! All that mattered was that she was gone. She could take her snootiness and shove it! Period!

"Yo, hoe! That was impressive, damn sure!" Chet finally praised me again. "Gotta say I like my blonde, brainless, big-boob bargain bimbo bunny desperate n needy."

"Time to go for it! Do 20 squats!" He gave me a new exercise. "But beware, each squat only counts if you pick up the bottle."

Excuse me! I was supposed to do what? That sounded impossible! Then again, I had flexed my slut skills and failed to walk the talk yet. I still had to prove that I could handle two bottles at the same time. After talking big, I had to deliver big. But how? I could hardly take my leggings off in the middle of the gym. Not feasible!

Fortunately, my tough-ass trainer had an understanding and stepped in to help a ditzy doll out. Getting close to me, he grabbed the pink material right between my legs. A second later, I gasped out loud! Hard to believe, but the buff bozo had ripped the fabric apart. It wasn't durable nylon but thin cotton! And so, it didn't stand a chance. With my mouth open, I stared down my body as I realized that the junior macho had torn a hole between my legs. No kidding!

"Go fuck yourself! These are promo clothes!" I hissed at him. "They're your uncle's! For fuck's sake!"

"And now you gotta pay this fit. Tough shit! But it's your fault. You failed to find another way, dumb-ass doll." The filthy freshman took the wind out of my sails. "Not my prob that you're too stupid to find a better way."

"Face it, chica! You fucked up n I had to make the decision for you." He turned the tables on me. "Deal with it, bootleg barbie! Otherwise, training's over!"

And with that, I was silent. Buying a new gym fit wasn't planned in my budget, but that was a problem for later! For the time being, the urgent issue was solved. My pussy was free and open for access. So, I started doing squats. With my legs straddled, I bent my knees until my pussy touched the bottle. But it wasn't enough! I had to squat real low to push my soaked snatch over the bottlemouth. And that still wasn't enough! I had to ram the bottleneck up my fuckhole and tighten my vag muscle to lift it up. Luckily, the bottle was empty! Otherwise, it would have never worked!

This was the ultimate pelvic floor exercise! And yet, it was pretty damn difficult. It took me several tries before I could lift the bottle, even an inch. By this point, I was already out of breath, and it wasn't getting any better. I struggled hard and slaved away harder! I panted and gasped! My pussy leaked and sticky cuntjuice stuck to the bottle. This was so dirty and so nasty, alas so hot!

Every successful rep was followed by twice as many unsuccessful tries. After I had lifted the bottle 10 times, my leg muscles were burning! I needed a break, but I wasn't ready to give up and admit defeat! Instead, the swole schmuck stepped in and helped me out again. Standing in front of me, he grabbed my stiff nipples. Rolling them between his fingers, he increased the pressure until I moaned. Then he began to use my puffies as titty hooks, pulling me up and down on them. Whether I liked it or not, I had to follow the movement. I had no say in the matter! Period!

Obviously, I had forfeited my right to my own opinion due to my repeated failures. That was only logical and consistent! To be honest, it felt liberating. As if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders! And yet, my success rate remained an embarrassment. I still needed twice as many attempts for the final 10 reps. Gosh! That was pathetic for both a subslut and a former cheerleader. And so, I was rightfully ashamed of myself. After doing the pushups and squats like an amateur, my instructor determined that I had failed the compound exercise. It figures!

---Gym gaggie rows, rows, rows a boat---

My instructor had given me two exercises. One was successful and the other a failure, so it was a draw! Accordingly, the next exercise would decide whether I passed the training or not. Talk about pressure!

Despite the importance, I found it hard to concentrate because I was starting to feel exhausted and even more horny! After all, I could have cum during the squats, but the buff bozo had mauled my nipples too roughly for that. Instead, I had edged so many times I had lost count, leaving me needy as hell! Son of a bitch!

And yet, I didn't get a chance to deal with my desire. Instead, the training continued without interruption. On our way to the next exercise, I had to keep an eye on my surroundings and watch my every move. On the one hand, the energy drink had long since dried, so my pink top was no longer see-through. On the other hand, I had a hole in my leggings. Consequently, I walked on eggshells, trying my best to hide the tear in my pants, which was easier said than done. Promise!

Truth be told, I found it hard to keep up with Chet's brisk pace as I followed him. Shuffling along with my thighs squeezed together, I must have looked ridiculous! As if I needed to go to the toilet real bad. So embarrassing! But so not my concern! More importantly, the filthy freshman led me into a new room that I hadn't seen before. And when I peeked inside, I knew the reason why. It was no longer in use and had been converted into a storage room where old and discarded fitness equipment was stored.