Tia's Bucket List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the cardio room, the clientele was older and much more reserved. There were even a few women in the crowd. Nevertheless, the men looked a bit rough-and-tumble, reminding me of my father's former colleagues from the machine factory. So, it wasn't surprising that the modest men didn't give me any wolf whistles or sexist remarks. I only caught them exchanging a few meaningful glances. And yet, they gave the best rating, as in 8 points! For the win! The ultimate proof that experience breeds knowledge!

And that was the end of my catwalk. It had been anything but a victory lap, so I returned to the reception with my head hanging. I had to confess to Chet that my rating was a meager 6.7, which was under the cut. What an epic fail! I was so ashamed that I twirled my blonde ponytail around my finger and looked down at the floor as I admitted defeat. As if that wasn't enough, the Dicktator had to rub salt in the wound, claiming that he knew more about fashion than I did! How presumptuous can you be?

As a matter of fact, my instructor quickly proved that he was more than just bluster. He was real resolute as he kicked me out of the gym. Just like that! He gave me 5 minutes to get changed and present a better outfit. Holy shit! I was so perplexed, I didn't know what to do. This put me in a total dilemma as it wasn't enough time to go home and get changed. Luckily, I had two more Vonderbody outfits stashed in my trunk. But that was only a small relief! There still wasn't enough time to find a new parking spot.

Oh my god! There was only one option. I had to change in my car! In the middle of the parking lot! There was no way I was going to do that! But I had no other choice. I had to see this whole thing through, no matter what!

So, I tried to hide in the interior as well as possible. But that was far from easy as my old compact car barely offered any space. Nevertheless, I managed to change without anyone stopping next to the car or knocking on the door. That was a win! And yet, I preferred to play it safe. Taking the last outfit with me, I gave it to Chet. I had decided to let the instructor choose the right fit for the gym bunny. But of course, I didn't do it without ulterior motive! After all, I could change in the women's locker room if he actually picked the other gym gear. Clever, right?

This time, I made sure to choose a more provocative outfit. If only for the sake of honor! It was made of shiny white material, comprising a crop top with criss-cross straps and ribbed sheen shorts. The flashiest detail on the top was the wide hem with VNDRBDY in red lettering. The biggest eye-catcher on the shorts was the slogan on the waistband. In red letters, it said 'Less Talking' on the front and 'More Kissing' on the back. Overall, the shorts barely covered half of my thighs and the nylon fabric dug deep into every crevice. As a result, the curves of my apple bottom were totally visible! That's why I added a thong as a precaution, choosing red to match the lettering.

When I saw my reflection in the glass door, however, I noticed something inconvenient. The red thong was so gaudy that it showed through the white shorts! And not only that! It was also high-waisted, so the string rode up over the waistband, forming a whale tail. Jesus!

Dead sure, I'd pass the entrance test in this outfit! And so, I was brimming with confidence when I stepped up to the reception desk and rang the bell. But nothing happened! Chet kept me waiting. Again! He let me stand in the lobby all dressed up and with nowhere to go! Meanwhile, new members arrived, giving me lustful leers as they walked past. It proved that the advertising was working, but it still made me feel like Ditzy-the-Dummy. And that had an instant effect on me. I couldn't keep my calm and started waving at the gym-goers while giggling at every leering look. Jesus Christ!

At long last, my instructor came to the reception for the quality inspection. He swayed his head left and right. He hesitated... he checked again... he still didn't seem convinced. Oh gawd! That sent me into a panic! To be on the safe side, I turned around and stuck my butt out, presenting my buns of steel in the skin-tight, shiny fabric with the red whale tail on top. It must have looked super trashy, but it was the material I had on hand! Jesus fucking Christ!

"Hell yeah! That whale tail's a nice touch! Just the level of slutty I expect of a bimbo bunny." The buff bozo confirmed my fears.

"There's a problem, tho!" He stopped abruptly. "This is the Gonzo Gym n as a Gonzo Gal your nipples gotta poke through the top. That's the way!"

Beg your pardon? I looked totally dumbfounded and felt just as dumbstruck. This had to be a joke... but it wasn't funny! The obedience training was a stupid idea to begin with and it was getting more ridiculous by the second. Foolishly, I hadn't expected the Dicktator to be so firm and resolute.

For fuck's sake! Chet's steely determination surprised me. But it also struck a chord in me. The shy student from the 'booze-n-bitches' party was completely gone. Apparently, he had picked up a thing or two from his Yamos president and the arrogant alum. Watching them in action had shown him the way. Clearly, he was a natural Dom and a quick learner to boot!

What impressed me most, however, was Chet's new demeanor. Despite his age, the youngster had a presence that commanded respect. I had noticed the first signs when I pledged as a ΖΣΧ sister, but now it was obvious. Even though he talked like a walking bro cliché, it was just for show. He was different from his shallow fratpals because he knew how to treat little subsluts. He had a surprising knack for striking the right tone, commanding but not bullying, strict but not unfair. And above all, he was consistent, especially in comparison to his flaky cousin Matt. Period!

Of course, I knew the rule was bullshit, but it was clear that Chet was serious. He was my instructor and decided what happened during the training session, so I had to play along if I wanted to pass. In retrospect, it sounds completely insane since I was still standing in the lobby. But I didn't think twice about it. I was so focused on my task that I totally blanked out my surroundings. And so, I grabbed my bomb-ass boobs and started massaging my nipples. Even if it wasn't a full-blown massage, I pinched my boobnobs hard to get them stiff. Luckily, I had left out the bra. Stupidly, I had chosen a special endurance top with extra solid fabric. What a damn give-and-take!

"Bam! That's it, bargain bimbo bunny!" The filthy freshman cheered me on. "Gimme more bang for the buck! Turn these suckers into suction cups."

Oh gawd! The dirty talk hit different! It was so quiet that only I could hear it. And still, it made me shudder. The combination of ridiculous rhymes and nasty profanities was totally absurd, but it drove me to twist my nipples harder until they were firm as fuck! And yet, they still had trouble pushing through the fabric. The endurance top was designed to keep big boobs in check during exercise, and that's exactly what they did. Goddamnit!

"C'mon, bootleg barbie! Give me some fat, turgid, pointy, fearless, suck-till-you-drop puffies!" My tough-ass trainer kept encouraging me, cranking up the lewdness.

"Aw hell no! What a dumb-ass dimestore doll! You can't do shit." He finally said in disappointment. "Gotta do everything myself!"

And with that, I froze! The swole schmuck couldn't be serious! But he was as solemn as a judge. Swatting my hands away, he grabbed my tremendous titties. A second later, I found myself standing in the lobby of the Gonzo Gym with a stranger squeezing my nipples. Panic swept through me, and I looked around frantically. No other members had arrived yet, but that was only a question of time. As if such a minor matter would stop the Dicktator! Far from it! He was anything but restrained, pinching my nipples so fierce that my legs turned to jello. Swear to god!

First, I moaned... then I whimpered... and then I had to put my index finger between my lips and bite it to keep from screaming. The struggle was real! But it had no effect on my instructor. As if I wanted a man to relent and listen to some stupid slut whine. The opposite was true! I knew it and Chet knew it too! Accordingly, he squeezed harder and harder until I dropped to my knees right in front of the reception desk. No kidding!

"Aw, man! Shit ain't happenin'!" Chet noted deeply disappointed. "If you ain't tryin', you don't really want it... or you're too dumb to get it."

"Whatevs! This gone be over sooner than I thought!" He added. "Who'da thunk it! The butt bunny flunkin' the beginners' course. That's gonna blow your street cred, chica! For sure!"

"Guess I gotta take your medal then." He pointed to my playboy bunny belly ring. "It's a batch of honor, not a participation trophy. Damn straight!"

Holy fuck! That was too much! I had worked too hard to become a bro bunny, I wouldn't just give it away again. Definitely not! This was a fucking insult, and I couldn't let it stand unanswered. Bet!

"Oh baby! I can do better than that! A hundo p! Give me another chance!" I hectically hissed, sounding high-key annoyed.

Damnit! After the public disgrace as a promo puppet, I had resolved to be more conscious with my words. I wanted to act more thoughtfully and keep my wits about me! But this resolution flew out of the window when my twat started to throb. My horniness made me woozy, and I became careless. Fucking shit!

"How 'bout this?" I grasped at straws. "I'll do another promo lap. No probs! But this time, I'll ask if anyone can make sense of my fierce gym fit. Whoever guesses right, gets a prize! That's gonna be fun! Bet!"

Oh wow! By the time I finished my suggestion, my pussy was pulsing so fast it felt like a speed metal band was playing a gig inside me. And it drove me to go overboard with my proposal. But that was nothing new with your favorite buzzerfly blonde, was it? Whatever! I bet it was the reason why my suggestion went over well with Chet. And so, he finally let me back into the gym. That was a win, no matter how it came about! Period!

Once again, I started in the weight room. Although the gym grunters had been the nicest guys on my first go-round, it was still hard to ask them what they noticed most about my outfit. This was a super silly question, and even the meatheads realized it. Consequently, they dropped their inhibitions and blatantly stared at my terrific titties. It made me hornier than ever, but it still wasn't enough for my nipples to poke through the thick fabric. And that was it! In the end, the fitness freaks were nice but uncreative. They couldn't think of anything better than my whale tail. So obvious! And so boring! But still, so slutty! Accordingly, the outfit got 8 points from them. At least, an improvement if nothing else!

Next came the machine room, and along with it the tatted workout warriors. Restraint wasn't an issue with them since they were already undressing me with their looks as I approached them from afar. My escalating horniness, however, was an issue! If I had come on to them any harder, they probably would have grabbed my big-ass bouncers and groped my titty meat on the spot. Consequently, my question was a bit of a letdown to them. And in turn, their response was a letdown to me. They simply told me that my outfit was begging for a shredding. And they couldn't be bothered to make another suggestion, no matter how much I smiled and giggled! Damn my luck! It was a good idea, but not what I wanted to hear! Bummer!

"Fuck dat shit! Cameltoe beats whale tail every day of the week, right guys?" A biker exclaimed. "But what fancy fuckery's that? Since when ain't the bitches 'round here go commando? You better stop that shit before it catches on."

"Yeah! Don't let it rub off on our sweetbutts, you fuckin' fashion victim!" One of his brute buddies agreed. "Not every shiny new toy's a good thang!"

Holy hell! This was going in the wrong direction! And it didn't get any better when the tattooed turds gave their scores. Thanks to the fancy fad of a thong, I only got 5 points. For fuck's sake! This was madness! And it left the old-ass workers as my last chance. So great... not!

When I entered the cardio room, the geezers stared at my tits-and-ass just as much as the other men. But they acted a lot more like gentlemen about it. This time, they even gave me some classy compliments that made me smile but didn't make my nipples any harder. By contrast, the bikers' nasty jabs had shown a much stronger effect. Gawd! My desire is a twisted bitch!

As a bonus, the old foxes were more creative than the workout warriors. Alluding to the slogan on my outfit, they told me: 'Don't talk, just kiss!'. What a clever reference! Credit where credit is due, right? But wait! I remembered sending out the 'choke code' during my promo tour. I couldn't let that happen again! Fortunately, the old dudes were more modest and simply suggested that I give them a peck on the cheek. Kissing old farts wasn't exactly my hobby, but they asked so nicely that I agreed. No strings attached! Promise!

Freshly motivated, I distributed a round of kisses. In my enthusiasm, though, I kissed them all on the mouth. Go big or go home, right? The first geezer had a Magnum beard that tickled me until I giggled. That made me feel stupid. But the dumber I feel, the friskier I act. And so, I straight up hugged the second senior. While kissing the third oldie, I pressed my bomb-ass boobs against his chest, so hard that I was sure he noticed I wasn't wearing a bra. With the last geezer, I didn't even think twice and started tonguing him. No kidding!

Oh my god! I was a young tart giving the old fart an extensive French kiss. This was getting out of control! On the other hand, it helped with the scoring, and I got 9 points from the geezer gang. Finally, a success! But not enough! The average was less than 8, which wasn't high enough. Another epic fail! For crying out loud! I was getting desperate! And so, I already had an excuse ready when I got back to the reception.

"Oh, babe! The fit was drip! No cap!" I declared before I had even come to a stop.

"There're only two issues, but they're, like, totally minor. For real!" I giggled bashfully "No need to worry! Mosdef!"

"Whale tails are so mid now! You know? Cameltoes are all the rage!" I elaborated with a dramatic wave of the hand. "Don't get me started 'bout the top. It's way too thick! I can't even!"

"I know, I know... my bad! I can do better, tho, like lots." I hysterically assured my instructor. "Have you seen the other fit? It's fire! So gonna work. Safe!"

The fit fratster looked at me... and I stood at the reception like a gassed poodle. He looked at me longer... and I waited. He frowned... and I became more nervous! He weighed his head... and I lost all hope!

"Gotta say, I like me some peeps who see their mistakes. Always good to see a bunny eager n willing to learn." The youngster finally said, sounding far too wise for his age.

"Didn't expect that from our brainless bargain bimbo bunny, tho." He added. "All right then, third time's the charm! But no more excuses, chica!"

Phew! I breathed a sigh of relief. That was good to hear. The training wasn't over yet! That was all that mattered! I'd never forgive myself for such a failure! Bet!

"But wait! You talkin' 'bout that rag you put in my hand, ain't cha?" Chet suddenly asked me. "Yeah.... I threw that one out the window. Sure as shit didn't think you'd need it anymore."

Please what? He was joking, right? That couldn't be true! It messed up my whole plan!

"Alright bootleg barbie, you got 5 minutes. Run out n put on that hoe fit." He instructed me. "But don't you hide in your car again. You can do better than that! Damn sure!"

"There's a dumping ground on the side." My instructor advised me. "That should work! So chop-chop!"

And with that, there was nothing left to discuss. The task was clear, leaving me with two options. I could accept the challenge or call the whole thing off. Since I couldn't disappoint my boss, I did what I had to do. As I hurried outside, however, I couldn't stop shaking my head at the thought that the swole schmuck had thrown away my outfit. The clothes were brand-new and all the rage! Just imagine if they had gotten a stain on them. I'd end up paying for another Vonderfit! This couldn't be true! No way!

As you see, folks, it looks like the junior macho was learning from the best. And he was successful! The thought of paying for the promo material lid a fire under my butt, so I ran out the door as if my life depended on it. Circling the gym, my heart was pounding in my throat. I frantically looked around to make sure no one was in the parking lot. After all, I couldn't risk anybody seeing where I was going. No need for spectators, not today! Of course, exhibitionism was a total kink of mine, but I had no time for it at that moment. Sad but true!

Anyway, I wasn't so sure if the current situation hit my vibe. Chet hadn't lied! There was a garbage area on the side of the gym. It was boarded by a wooden fence, so it was only visible from the parking lot. At least, that was better than nothing! Still, the sight of the dumpster surrounded by metal trashcans didn't really help calm my nerves. The old wooden pallets and discarded gym equipment didn't improve the sordid atmosphere, either. What an inviting place... not!

Fortunately, I didn't have to look long and quickly found my outfit. Chet had thrown it right onto a broken weight bench. This was definitely no accident. The little fuckwit! Trying my best to hide behind the dumpster, I took off my white outfit and put on the new one. This was my last resort! Frankly, I had hoped to avoid wearing this gym fit at all costs, but here we were.

Of course, you want to know why I kept the outfit as the final trump card, don't you folks? The answer is simple! Because it was pink! Being the little buzzerfly that I am, I was already spunky and bubbly enough, I didn't need to accentuate it with the color of my clothes. That was too much on the nose for my taste! But then again, I knew how much the boys would love to see me in this color. So, they finally got their wish! At least, someone got what they wanted, right?

Whatever! The gym fit consisted of a v-front bra with shaping below the bust. It provided a sexy lift for my tremendous titties but didn't offer much in the form of covering. Most importantly, it was bubblegum pink and made of cotton, so it was a much thinner fabric than the endurance top. The leggings were ultra-tight and matched the pink color. On top of that, they had a special white garter belt design that made them look extra slutty. Promise!

Needless to say, I left out a thong. I wouldn't make that mistake twice! No way! And with that, there was only one task left before I could return to the reception. I had to take care of my nipples. That was easier said than done, though. And so, I found myself standing between trashcans and bulky waste while playing with my boobnobs, frantically trying to get them hard. They were sticking up real stiff, but it wasn't enough. My instructor wanted them to bulge the fabric fucking obscene. As if they were about to burst the top at any moment!

I did my best, I really did, but I didn't manage to get there! A realization that made me despair. I knew that I needed help. Cold water would do the trick, but this knowledge was pretty useless in my situation...

...unless I did something completely crazy. No way, I could go that far! But it was a way out... I resisted... I looked for another way... I cursed myself... I did it!

Scoffing out loud, I actually sneered at myself because my idea was filthy as fuck. But it was the solution! So, I acted before I could change my mind. In plain sight, I pushed the pink v-neck top aside to free my fantastic funbags. Anxiously looking across to the parking lot, I walked to a trash can and bent over it. As it turned out, the garbage can was a rain barrel that was filled with rainwater. Trying to keep it together, I inched my bomb-ass bouncers closer and closer to the surface of the water.