Tia's Bucket List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo, my hoe! Hoelly Pawg had to give me a blowie while I did a barbell exercise. She had to show she could throat my broner." The junior macho explained. "Sure as shit, the hot thot needs training in cocksmokin'."

"Since I work here, we're gonna change things up." He quickly determined. "Your turn to do an exercise, gym bunny. You gotta prove you can fuck while workin' out!"

Oh-kay! I had no idea what that was supposed to mean. But I was soon to find out as the swole schmuck pushed me over to an old rowing machine that was discarded for good reason. It was as rusty as it was dusty! But it didn't matter because my instructor had a different kind of use in mind anyway.

Shortly after, I found myself lying flat on the machine, my toned tummy pressed onto the rolling seat. That's not how I remembered this thing to work! But whatever! It's not a bimbo's job to think and ask questions. That's why I grabbed the handle and started rowing, my body sliding back and forth. Finally, a workout I slayed at the first try! But then I found out that this wasn't my complete task!

"Repeat after me: this bubbly, blonde, brainless, big-boobed, bargain bimbo bunny begs to be banged!" The Dicktator prompted me.

Please what? That came totally out of the blue! At first, I looked dumbfounded. Then I glared at my tough-ass trainer. And for good reason! If that wasn't a tongue twister! Of course, I had noticed that the fit freshman was a fan of alliteration. His nickname got longer every time he called me a bimbo. That was outrageous! The impertinence was level infinity!

And yet, every word made my pussy throb. After all, a compliment was attached to it whenever I got called a bimbo. If that wasn't tempting! To be honest, the mere thought of another compliment made my cunt feel like a live wire. And so, my pussy made me do it while my mind tried to stop me. In the end, I was way too needy, so my horniness won out! Smiling broadly, I looked the swole schmuck in the eye as I began to beg. My gosh! This wasn't just a mouthful, it was a total jawbreaker!

I guess, I don't need to tell you the result, folks. I failed miserably. What a surprise... not! In fact, I didn't even make it to the third b-word before I tripped over my tongue. And it didn't get any better after that. I mispronounced the words so many times and in so many different ways that I started to shake with embarrassment. At that point, I wasn't just in a dicktrance, I was dickdazed. My voice sounded slurred, and my vision was blurred. As if I was high as a kite! It was obvious that I was having trouble stringing thoughts together when I started to forget half the adjectives. There was no denying it, I really did sound like an illiterate idiot! Period!

And yet, I didn't mind acting so stupid! Everything was warm and fuzzy. My pussy was throbbing, and my body was on fire! I was consumed by lust and driven by desire. That was all that mattered! The junior macho definitely knew how to twist a subslut's mind. Not only did I sound like a bimbo but also felt like one. And the consequences were crystal clear. I never figured out how to pronounce the whole nickname correctly. After the tenth failure, I finally gave up. Instead, I decided to focus on my personal qualities, aka being a hot piece of ass.

"Sorry, honey, so sorry! I'm dumber than a box of rocks. No cap!" I tried to be cheeky in defeat while remembering America's favorite game. "But at least, I got two bags of fun. Way better, right?"

And that's how I found out that Chet was a sly guy. While chuckling at my self-disclosure, he took full advantage of my epic fail. Based on the number of misses, he determined the length of fuck time. Believe it or not, I'd get banged for 10 minutes and not a second longer. This was absurd!

But then the filthy freshman made things worse when he placed a timer next to the rowing machine so I could see the minutes ticking down. Holy shit! That made me fall silent! My pussy, on the other hand, was the opposite of silent. It tingled with anticipation. This was nuts!

9:59... 9:58... 9:57...

After watching the timer for a few seconds, I got moving. Rowing frantically, my body slid back and forth. Meanwhile, the buff bozo didn't remain idle. Instead, he dropped his sweatpants and stepped behind me. Grabbing my stretched-out legs, he spread them apart. That's when the hole in my leggings came in real handy! My soaked snatch lay ripe and ready in front of him. But the beefy bro made no effort to slip it in. This was my exercise, so I had to do the work! In response, I rowed faster and wilder than ever. After all, I remembered his glorious girth all to well.

And then it finally happened. My cunt was so wet that it made a squishing sound when it slipped over the shaft. Like a velvet glove, my snug channel wrapped around his boner. As my lovebox opened, stars exploded before my eyes. This was fire! Accordingly, my vag muscle began to contract, massaging the rigid rod. But not for long! I had to keep rowing. When my body rolled forward, my snatch slipped off the cock. Damnit! As soon as my twat was empty, I craved to be filled. My desire was staggering! Every fiber of my body was vibrating! My whole being was reduced to my clit. I needed more! Much more!

As a consequence, I rowed faster and faster until my arms were on fire. My pussy slid up and down Chet's cock. But each stuffing was followed by emptiness! After every plugging, my void gaped wider, and the hollowness felt more devastating! As a result, I was literally dancing on the edge but couldn't cum! Louder and louder, my cunt smacked when air entered my fucktunnel. Louder and louder, my twat squelched when the dick filled in my blank. I was ecstatic, but something was missing to take me to the gloryland!

0:29... 0:28... 0:27...

And then there was the timer! I watched in panic as the minutes ticked down. I was so close! But there was hardly any time left. So, I wiggled my ass to encourage the Dicktator to bang away. Time for the dickdown, boy! I wanted him to take my body and own my holes! I wanted him to go to town and pound my pussy! But far from it! He did the opposite and remained completely passive. This sucked balls!

It was inevitable! And eventually it happened! The alarm clock rang. And the boner vanished immediately. Fucking shit! I whimpered in despair as I felt the yawning hollowness! I hadn't made it! Another epic fail! And it left me an emotional wreck. Safe!

Chet, on the other hand, remained unfazed. He stepped aside and pulled up his sweatpants. Oh no! He couldn't leave me like this! My pussy was throbbing so hard my booty was wiggling on the seat. I needed one more touch, just one more, and I'd explode. A single flick to my clit would be enough. Promise!

"I got other things to do besides taking care of dumb-ass dolls." The junior macho told me.

Oh shit! Instead of a little assistance, I got a harsh rebuff. So unfair!

"You get one more chance, gym bunny!" He determined. "Do another exercise! If it's some slutty shit, you get another ride on the broner! Hell yeah!"

And with that the filthy freshman was gone! He left me alone in the storage room! A discarded barbie doll next to the discarded gym equipment. Unbelieve! This was as humiliating as it was disrespectful! And my indignation was correspondingly high! But my arousal was even higher. My pussy continued throbbing although the climax was gone. As it turned out, a ruined orgasm only jacked up my arousal. And along with it, my mood went from dickdazed to dickdrunk. Feeling intoxicated, I could neither think straight nor walk straight! My field of vision was restricted and fixed on phallic objects, reducing my focus on one thing only: satisfying my craving! I needed cock! And I needed it inside me! Period!

As if that weren't bad enough, I felt unable to stop myself from obeying orders. That's why I started a new exercise, just as instructed. But not just any kind of workout. I hadn't understood much of Chet's instruction, but I knew it had to be super slutty. So, I focused on presenting my curves in all their glory. For this reason, I sat down on the adductor machine, which allowed me to spread my legs and flash my pussy through the tear in the leggings. Since the machine was facing the door, the Dicktator would see my exposed cunt as soon as he entered... or any other member who came into the room.

Jesus! That thought was enough to give my twat a good hard throb. But sadly, I hardly believed that a gym goer would stray into the storage room. If it did happen after all, the guy could lend his cock and fuck the shit out of me. Now, that was a win-win situation I liked! Come to think of it, Chet had said the interval was 10 minutes, but he hadn't said he could be the only one fucking me, had he? In my opinion, any man with a membership card was welcome to fill in my gap. Go figure!

As you see, all my thoughts revolved around dicks and how I could get them inside me. At least, there was one aspect where I was creative and clever. After all, everyone's got a talent, even the ditziest dummy. Facts!

And so, I listened intently to what was going on outside the room while I was training on the adductor machine. Several times, I heard footsteps. Pricking up my ears, I held my breath. But the footsteps moved away faster than they approached. At one point, I even heard the voices of two guys talking and my mouth watered. But the men kept walking. No one came into the room. Damnit!

Once again, Chet made me wait extra long. And so, I got bored with the adductor exercise. Actually, I was low-key disappointed that no man got to see me like this. What a wasted opportunity! Picking a new machine, I chose the hyperextension back trainer, because I could do double damage with it! To carry out the exercise, I had to lean my thighs against the pad and bend over. As a result, my ass was sticking up in the air and my pussy was on full display. That was the first advantage! With my head hanging down, my fabulous funbags dangled off my chest, bulging out my top. That was the second advantage! In combination, the sight was fire!

So, I quickly started my training. Moving my torso up and down, I felt my heavy hooters pulling me down, which gave me a brilliant idea. How about pulling my bomb-ass bangers out of my top and letting them bounce around freely? No sooner said than done! Pushing the pink material aside, I released my terrific titties. A few moments later, they bounced to the rhythm of my movements. Bet!

But suddenly I froze! Just when my head was down, a pair of sneakers stepped in front of me. I hadn't seen them before, so they weren't Chet's. Nevertheless, the owner of the shoes set the timer and put it in front of me. The clock was ticking! Son of a bitch!

9:59... 9:58... 9:57...

Believe me, I got ultra-hectic. Pushing my torso up, I finally got a good look at the person. And I recognized him at once! I beamed with joy because it was Matt! He had come to check on my training progress. So awesome! Finally, the cocky player was giving me the attention I deserved! About time he shed his phlegm! Facts!

But then I grunted in surprise! I felt a dick behind me. I didn't even need to look over my shoulder to recognize Chet's glorious girthwarrior. He had come back in tow of Matt and snuck up on me. No wonder he had waited for my manager's arrival. After all, the machofucker was his role model. As if that was important! All that mattered was the fact that I'd finally got to enjoy his meaty bone again! And this time, the junior macho didn't remain passive! As he drove his ramrod into me, my soaked snatch greeted him with a smacking squelch. My pussy basically cheered him on!

8:59... 8:58... 8:57...

And suddenly, the Dicktator stopped again. But why? I needed a moment to realize that he pounded me in rhythm with my back extensions. The sneaky schmuck! As soon as I understood, I frenetically increased my pace. And along with it, my instructor sped up the thrusting. Whenever I pulled my torso up, he drove his dick in. My response was unmistakable! I moaned without restraint whenever I got pushed to my tiptoes. The scene was sizzling hot!

Most certainly, it was too hot for Matt! He couldn't just stand by and watch. Instead, he opened his pants. But that was all! Other than pulling out his cock, he didn't lift a finger. Damnit! The lazy slacker reared his ugly head again! So disappointing! But I was too hyped to put up with this shit. That's not how it works, pal! Not today! Clasping my hands behind my head, I bent over the padded portion of the back trainer. Every time my head went down, I sucked on Matt's machomeat. Every time I drew up, Chet thrust his rigid rod into my wet twat. What a one-two punch!

Up and down! Back and forth! This was a real workout...

But I didn't care how hard I had to work for my pleasure! Finally, I got what I needed: cocks! In my dickdrunk state, there was nothing more important! And these boners would quench my thirst real soon. I could feel the orgasm building up inside of me. The heat started deep in my core and slowly spread to every limb. In a moment, the sensations would reach my clit and I'd explode. I was so horned up, I'd squirt all over the place. Bet!

4:59... 4:58... 4:57...

And suddenly, the pricks were gone! I scoffed in disappointment as I looked around and searched for the magic sticks. But my eyes got stuck on the timer. Panic rose in me as I realized that half the time had already expired. Fucking hell!

But then I groaned out loud again. The boys were back! They had swapped positions before picking up where they had left off. With surprising fervor, Matt split my slick folds and rammed his dick deep into my snug channel. At the same time, Chet grabbed my high pony and pushed me down onto his big boner. Finally, they took over, and I was extremely grateful for that. It wasn't my ambition to eat men for breakfast. It was my desire to be taken and owned. Facts!

Up and down! Back and forth! The workout turned into a dickdown...

The whole time, the fratsters kept the same rhythm. My instructor pushed my head down until his cock was deep in my gullet. The moment he pulled me back up, my mean manager met my movement with a deep, hard thrust.

Up and down! In and out! 0:59... 0:58... 0:57... Up and down! In and out! 0:09... 0:08... 0:07...

Time was over! The guys hadn't cum, and I hadn't cum either. What a double fail! It hurt twice as much. And for good reason! This had turned into a real losing streak. As a result, I was in imminent danger of flunking out of the training and getting fired from my job. That would be a major catastrophe! I had secured Holly's job and lost my own in the process. The irony hurst!

---Dumb belle pumps the dumbbells---

Ever so slowly, the worst-case scenario dawned on me. This was a total disaster! But I was too dickdrunk to come up with any kind of solution. Instead, the men took the helm. While I was still hanging over the back trainer, Chet grabbed me by the shoulder and led me off the machine.

"That exercise screamed 'fuck me', sure as shit! Good choice for a bimbo!" My instructor praised me.... sorta.

"For real, that shit was lit! You've earned the right to do another exercise!" He enlightened me. "You're gonna love it cuz we've prepared it 'specially for you, gym bunny."

OK! That sounded ominous. But whatever! This was way better than getting kicked out of the training. So, I let myself be surprised. As a dickdrunk doll, that was easier for me anyway. To be honest, I started to like the bliss of ignorance. Let the men make the tough decisions while I concentrated on looking pretty. Clever!

And so, I let the Dicktator pull me over to an old rusty weight bench. My instructor was explaining something to me, but I was too woozy to listen. Instead, my eyes kept wandering to the two raging boners that made my mouth water. And before I knew it, I was lying on the bench. It was clear why it had been discarded. The leather was torn in several places and foam was sticking out. The moment my back touched the bench, I thought of all the sweat that had soaked into the leather over the years, and it made me cringe. But that was just a minor matter! I wasn't here as a privileged princess, I was here to slay the training!

"You know the exercise you do on this bench, bootleg barbie?" Chet asked rhetorically. "It's called the dumbbell-bench-press, so it's a perfect fit for you, don't you agree? Hehehe!"

"Of course, we know normal dumbbells are too heavy for the dumb belle. Damn right! So, we've brought a special set, just for you. Ain't that nice?" He elaborated.

And with that, he pressed two sports bottles into my hands. Weird flex, but OK! I had no idea what this was all about. Did the guys seriously believe that I couldn't do the exercise the normal way like everybody else? That was outrageous! But then again, it was so absurd that it fit into the whole training! And so, I just giggled stupidly in response. After all, that was the normal reaction, right?

Anyway, I instantly stopped giggling when Matt put the timer on the floor and started it. That got me going! Holding both sports bottles parallel to my chest I fully extended my arms. Then I slowly lowered my special dumbbells down towards my tits until my upper arms were parallel to the floor. As soon as the weights were at chest height, I brought the bottles back up. Easy as pie!

9:59... 9:58... 9:57...

Up and down! I cheered in joy.... Up and down! This worked like a charm... Up and down! I screamed in shock... Up and down! This didn't go well...

I hadn't noticed it before, but the lid was missing from the bottles! And so, I was in for a surprise! Out of a sudden, a white liquid sloshed out and poured over my collarbone. Pooling in my jugulum, it felt damn sticky. Whatever it was, it was gross as fuck! Accordingly, I stopped my workout. I was too busy shaking with disgust and too shocked to carry on!

"Think of the time, dumb hoe! It's running out on you." Matt reminded me.

"Oh, chica, didn't we mention? This exercise got a side task." Chet enlightened me. "You gotta pour all that stuff over your body before the time runs out. Drain the dumbbells, fuckin' dumb belle."

Holy shit! I didn't like this instruction. I didn't like it at all! Not only did the filthy fluid feel gross, but it also looked obscene. We were still in the Gonzo Gym. At some point, I had to get out of the storage room. No way, I could risk looking dirty and greasy. Facts!

8:59... 8:58... 8:57...

I heard the timer ticking. And suddenly, I needed no more prompting. Rolling my eyes, I raised my arms again. Up and down! The liquid was so gooey it barely moved.... Up and down! I shook the bottles during every chest press.... Up and down! The sticky stuff seeped out super slow like syrup... Up and down! I screamed in terror...

Finally, a big blob had oozed out. That was the good part! This time, though, the icky liquid dripped directly onto my face. That was the bad part! Accordingly, my disgust became stronger and my screaming louder! As a result, I squirmed and wriggled like a fucking eel.

"Hehehe! I like the way you're handlin' your shit." My instructor announced. "As soon as you sense somethin' sticky, you take it right in the face. Like a good whore! Always ready for a facial! Hell yeah!"

"She better! Bitch gotta make up being a dumbass. She needs to act like a wanton whore!" Matt sounded a lot less nice than his fratpal. "Gotta say, tho, she got good slut senses. She knows her cum when she sees it."

"You should be so happy! We spent a week collectin' all the bro batter in the Yamos house." Chet finally explained the source of the filthy fluid. "Saved it all for you! So you can get your slut snack during training. Wouldn't want you gettin' dehydrated. Hehehe!"