Tia's Bucket List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But wait! I still had to consider the final factor. So, I went to a jewelry store and bought a pair of matching silver bracelets and earrings. For good measure, I also added a silver necklace with a cute hook antler heart pendant, because a girl can never wear enough glitz, right? Plus, the heart dangled right above my vertical smile, acting like an implicit guidepost. And that's exactly what I liked about the pendant, it was understated but direct.

Remember, the get-together was at the alumni apartment. That's why I had one more rule to follow. And of course, you know what that is, right folks? I had to wear a pink highlight! And so, I had the jeweler add a pink gem to each accessory. Even though the trinkets were small and inconspicuous, they were still too flashy for my taste, so I balanced them out with a so-called socialite pony. This is a sleek ponytail that's not as towering as a high pony but still got a perky swing to it. The socialite style is completed by two face-framing tendrils that contour the face. Combined with my well-shaped eyebrows, they make a dramatic statement. More importantly, though, the tendrils don't leave my cheeks looking so naked. To a certain extent, they even cover the earrings. Facts!

And so, I returned to the alumni apartment glowed up like a lady boss. When I entered, however, I was in for a surprise. I heard music and many-voiced chatter. Obviously, the barbecue had started already, and nobody had told me. The guests had already arrived, and I hadn't been there to greet them like a good hostess! What an embarrassment!

In panic, my first glance went to the board next to the door. I breathed an audible sigh when I noticed that the house rules had been taken down. What luck! I didn't even want to imagine the look on the neighbors' faces if they had read the list. I would have died on the spot! Swear to god!

And with that, my anxiety lessened. The danger was over! Nothing bad could happen anymore. After all, this was a wealthy community with cultured neighbors, not a wild horde of wangsters or fratbros. This get-together would be harmless aka boring! For sure, Matt wouldn't risk his reputation. After all, this was a condo, not a rental, so he couldn't just move out like that. The mercy!

Calm and collected, that was my vibe when I walked into the living room and began to mingle. The kiki was even more boring than expected because I hardly knew anyone. The guests were much older than me and we didn't seem to have many interests in common. In fact, they didn't look like they wanted to discuss the latest fashion trends or social media challenges. But luckily, I'm versatile, so I can talk about a lot of different topics... as long as I can stay focused. And that was easier said than done.

Letting my gaze roam through the room, I noticed that the guests were mostly men. Apart from me, there were only three other women present, and they looked like the opposite of fierce fashionistas. So, I decided to join Matt as I had no one else to talk to. My mean manager was chatting with two guys, and I recognized them both: Dante, a black man from across the street, and Steve, a white dude from the floor below. I had actually spoken to Steve before, as he was a reporter at the local newspaper. After my recent experiences as an investigative journo, my interest in his line of work was piqued. Dead honest!

Since the men were engrossed in their conversation, they barely looked at me when I stepped up to them. And truthfully, I didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing. On the one hand, it proved that my outfit was neither salacious nor showy. On the other hand, it was disappointing because I need male attention like the air I breathe. Anyway, they were talking about current political events and the growing interest in the green party. Needless to say, this is one of my favorite topics outside of fashion. After all, I'm not just a feminist, but also a climate change crusader. Promise!

"If coal's so bad for the environment, why don't we just burn it all?" Matt joked.

And that was totally inappropriate! So, I corrected him and explained how important it is for all of us to protect the environment. Safe to say, my skeevy supervisor didn't like that. Apparently, he felt that Ditzy-the-Dummy shouldn't talk about such complex matters. After all, the crucial details go over the head of a candy-cotton-brained bimbo. And I could hardly say anything against that, could I?

"C'mon, Goldilocks! This is 'bout politics, not makeup tips! It's a conversation for men. Ain't no topic for basic bimbos. We ain't want you to embarrass yourself." He cut me off, sounding almost worried.

Oh my god! I was passionate about the subject. No big deal! He didn't have to go so low! But he had a point. I'm no expert in the field. In comparison, I know a lot more about makeup and fashion. Stupidly, there was no one at the kiki with whom I could discuss these topics, so I stayed with the group. This time, though, I let the men talk while I kept quiet and focused on looking pretty.

"Yeah, I don't have a footprint... cuz I drive everywhere. Hehehe!" Matt made another lame-ass joke.

"Gettit, Goldilocks? I mean, we know you're slow with these things." He added rhetorically.

Jesus! As per usual, my skeevy supervisor made me look stupid. Not only that, but he asked me if I agreed. Can you believe it, folks? He wanted me to degrade myself in front of the neighbors! The cheek on this guy! I hadn't expected this kind of boldness in such a public setting. But it turned out that I had totally misjudged the cocky player. He didn't give a damn about his reputation in the community! Apparently, he thought that money could cover up everything. Totally the nepo baby!

So, how did I react? A few weeks ago, I would have clapped back and put the machofucker in his place. But not anymore! Now, I noticed how my pussy throbbed and my nipples tingled. So, I giggled happily and nodded in agreement. Totally the candy-cotton-brained bimbo!

"Great! Now that we clarified this, you better make yourself useful. Get us some new beers!" My languid landlord sent me away.

"There's always trouble with your tenants! But who am I telling, right?" I heard Matt say to the other men and their laughter accompanied me all the way to the kitchen.

Holy shit! The arrogant jackass had balls! We had guests over, and he still didn't treat me like an equal but like a subservient maid. And he showed everyone by ordering me to get him a drink in front of our neighbors. To top it all off, he even instructed me to serve the other men too. It boggled my mind!

And with that, the nepo baby settled the power balance in the alumni apartment once and for all. No matter how much I dressed like a strong, confident business woman, anyone who heard Matt bossing me around knew that I was his silly subslut. That was totally presumptuous of him and super shameful for me! And so, I couldn't help but roll my eyes on my way to the kitchen. But I also gyrated my hips to keep the men's eyes glued to my butt. I didn't need my lazy landlord to prove that I was a service-oriented sub. I could do that myself and I was much better at it. Promise!

Anyway, I returned with new beers faster than a fashionista from a budget store. After all, I didn't want the rest of the guests to join in on the fun and make me play the serving wench for everyone. Stupidly, the bottles didn't have screw caps and I hadn't found a bottle opener in the kitchen. So, they were still closed when I returned to the group of men. But luckily, Lorenzo, our next-door neighbor, was quite the engineer and had a bar blade hanging from his belt. So sexy... not!

"You'll have to excuse the dumbass ditz. The bargain barbie doesn't know something as sophisticated as crown caps." Matt once again denied me any competence.

"But our Chesty, she can't always rely on nice men for help, can she?" He suddenly added.

"Wait a minute, guys." He suddenly had an unexpected idea. "I'll quickly show Goldilocks where to find bottle openers."

Holy fuck! The machofucker used all these derogatory nicknames to humiliate me! And he did it in the most casual way possible. As if it were the most normal thing in the world to use these nasty names in front of random strangers. The absurdity was next level! And it made me giggle at full volume. Bet!

And then the mean mofo put his words into action. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me away. My eyes grew wide when he dragged me out of the living room and into the guest room aka my own room. I had a sense of foreboding. And for good reason! Matt headed straight for the shelf and purposefully grabbed a dildo. When I saw the toy, my breath caught in my throat. I had never seen it before! Matt must have newly bought it. The son of a bitch!

But that wasn't all! To make matters worse, it wasn't just a random sextoy, it was a butt plug! As if that weren't bad enough, there was a bottle opener attached to the handle. When the cocky player showed it to me, I couldn't believe my eyes. This couldn't be true! Impossible!

And yet, we all know that this kind of stuff was right up Matt's alley. So, there was no room for discussion. The machofucker didn't hesitate to turn me around and bend me over. I was still processing all the information when he slipped my skirt over my hips and exposed my booty. This was too much, and it happened too fast! I opened my mouth to protest and put an end to this nonsense. But the mean mofo reacted faster than me, taking advantage of my imprudence. Before I got a word out, he pushed the plug through my lips. Sliding it in, he stifled any objections. Facts!

But I guess I should be grateful. At least, the jerkface got the toy wet and slippery before the inevitable happened! A silly subslut can hardly expect more concessions than that, can she? And for that reason, Matt decided it was time for the next step. Pulling the plug out of my mouth, he waited for me to make the next move. And in response, I pulled a big pout. But of course, that wasn't the move my laid-back landlord wanted, even if it showed my true mood. Surely, I would have preferred to keep sucking. You all know how much I love anal... not!

Anyway, that's the advantage of being a bubbly blondie. No one expects you to get things right the first time. So, there's no pressure and that's extremely liberating! Accordingly, Matt gave me some leeway, which I gratefully accepted. Reaching back, I finally spread my buns of steel. That was a super sexy sight! Even if it confirmed the saying 'dumb makes a good fuck'. But that's a small price to pay. Dead honest!

More importantly, though, it pleased my skeevy supervisor as it showed him that I was on the right track. Taking the hint, he finally pressed the toy between my ass cheeks. I held my breath while my heart beat in my throat. Bracing myself against the pressure, I got lucky. The mean mofo was in a chill mood, so he didn't go hardcore on my holes. Instead of driving the plug up my butt relentless as fuck, he slowly turned it in circles. Using my sphincter like a toothed ring, he practically screwed the toy into my bunghole. As if my booty was built for butt banging! What a nasty thought!

But never mind! The method may have sounded objectifying, but it was exactly what I needed to get me in the right mood. The vibe said sex and the house pussy relaxed. It's as simple as that! Most importantly, it made the plugging much easier and more enjoyable. In the end, the round, bulbous toy plopped into my ass shaft with a loud pop. As soon as it was up my butt, my sphincter snapped back into place and closed around the neck again. And it all happened faster than I could say 'ouch'. Promise!

The only problem? I noticed a change in my outfit when I straightened up and smoothed my purple skirt down. The handle of the plug was showing through the leather fabric! It wasn't obvious enough to be noticeable at first glance, but enough to cause a bit of a bump. At second look, you could see the edge of the bottle opener pressing through the fabric. My indignation was real!

And so, I returned to the living room high-key nervous. But wait! Not so fast! Just before we reached the door, Matt stopped me. Apparently, he had found something else to complain about. That was hardly surprising as he had high standards and was hard to please. But it was a character trait I could get used to. After all, it required me to always dress my best. And that was a total fashionista thing to do. Safe!

"What's that, ditzy?" The machofucker asked me point blank. "You become a prude or something? Since when you think it's okay for a dumbfuck doll to wear nun's robes?"

Um... please what? I had no idea what he was talking about. My outfit was on fleek! It made me look strong and sexy at the same time. More than that, I appeared Classy-Elegant-Outstanding, literally like a CEO. Word!

"Everybody knows you got zero K memory, but in this house, the mid-thigh rule applies." The jackass informed me. "You remember? Or should I get the list back out n put it up for everyone to see?"

"You step back among the guests, that skirt's a fucking pube tube. Gettit?" He determined strictly. "Otherwise, I gotta take a page outta my old man's playbook. Gonna put you over my knee n beat the rules into you, right in fronta the neighbors. For real!"

And with that, my languid landlord walked into the living room, leaving me alone in the hallway. My jaw dropped! There was no way I was going to get spanked. You know how much I love discipline and taming... not!

As you see, I had no other options! And that was a good thing because it meant I didn't have to think twice. I could live in the moment and act on the spur. If I had too many options, I'd get stupid ideas. You know how I tend to overdo it, folks! And I definitely didn't want to get carried away in the presence of our neighbors! Absolutely not!

So, I grabbed the hem of my purple leather skirt and folded it up. Luckily, I always have a few pins in my purse, so I was able to fix it in its shortened form. Fashion designer for the win! Even though it was improvised, I still made sure my skirt stopped halfway up my thighs and right at the bottom of the lace bands. At all costs, I wanted to prevent my stocking tops from showing. After all, I needed to look acceptable, not slutty. Period!

Freshly redressed, I walked into the living room with my head held high. Although I was real proud of the way I had handled the situation, I had to watch out like hell while I mingled with the guests. With every step, the skirt threatened to slide up and show the lacy top. What a balancing act!

For this reason, I didn't walk around for long but joined the first group I met. It was the married couple that lived right below us. They were in their early thirties and turned out to be real nice. The hubby's name was Mason, and he was an urban planner, so we spent some time talking about the changes in our city, especially the possibilities of renovating our shopping mall and revitalizing the surrounding neighborhood. Eventually, the wifey excused herself to go to the bathroom.

And a second later, I felt a grip on my ass! It hit me out of nowhere because it wasn't the hubby. It caused me to break off in mid-sentence. And then the ass-grip was followed by a butt-slap that made me leap forward. For fuck's sake! It was obvious that Mason had noticed, even though he was doing his best not to let on. What an awkward situation! It made me giggle because it was so uncommon for the men I was usually dealing with. The normal thing for them to do was to join in and give me an even harder slap on the ass. Safe!

But whatever! His behavior was kind of cute, even if it was the opposite of a turn-on. Something else was way more interesting anyway: who was doing the slapping? I hadn't met any normies, aka red-blooded machos, among the guests yet! So, the answer was obvious. And it was the right one! In one fell swoop, Matt butted into our conversation, like literally. Even though it was a hell of an introduction, I was low-key disappointed. Somehow, I would have found it more exciting if another machoman had been at the kiki. Oh gawd! What a bimbo thought! Pull yourself together, girl! You're here to socialize, not to sexualize. You can go cock chasing anywhere else, you greedy gal. Fucking hell!

"Yeah! You'd better leave that to competent men." My skeevy supervisor interrupted our discussion. "Remember how you thought it was a bad idea to open a second store? You got a sense for fashion, not a mind for business!"

And with that, an awkward silence fell over the group. What a stunner! My lazy landlord had just called me stupid in front of a stranger and it shocked the guy more than me. I wanted to protest and prove the mean mofo wrong. But first I had to be a good hostess. So, I decided to giggle cheerfully in a graceful attempt to break the oppressive silence and lighten the mood. Priorities!

"Well, I liked her perspective, very interesting insights." Mason jumped to my side and stood up for me.

Oh wow! What a gentleman! Too bad, this kind of nice man was always too reserved, letting the best opportunities slip away. I almost wanted to shout at him to take his chance. Put a jerk in it, dude, let the dawg out!

"Oh, c'mon! No need to butter up the bimbo." Matt encouraged the nice guy. "Tell it like it is! You were getting tired of listening to her jabbering."

"Whatever! Who cares 'bout a dumb cunt's opinion, right?" The jackass asked rhetorically. "You think I'm listening to the stupid slut spouting her bitchy bullshit? You know how it goes. Nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish."

Holy hell! My cheeks glowed hot like fire. It had actually happened! My loathsome landlord had called me stupid for everyone to hear! Can you believe it, folks? Matt was making me the laughing stock of the neighborhood, the official hussy from the block! This was madness!

At the same time, though, it had a clear effect on the nice guy. He no longer looked offended but curious. Obviously, Matt's brazen behavior led him to shed his shyness... as long as his girlfriend wasn't around!

"Not bad! I mean it's obvious, ain't it? You got tits like that, you ain't gotta be smart." The machofucker sensed the rising interest. "But here's the kicker! Goldilocks, here, she's more than hot looks, she's broken in n house-trained, like a domesticated doll!"

Oh my god! Too much information! No way, our neighbor needed to know all these things. Definitely not! And yet, I didn't open my mouth to stop the discussion. Matt was right, I was too submissive for that. Quite the opposite! His dirty talk drove me deep into subspace, making my entire body tingle. You could even say I was his housebroken hussy who knew when to speak and when to serve. Degrading but true!

"You wanna see her fuckin' fleshcans, man? They're real! No shit!" My languid landlord kept pushing it. "Believe me, my bro bunny loves showing them off. Just take her to the bathroom! All you gotta do's give her a coupla compliments. That's gonna make her purr n obey."

Oh fuck! This was getting out of hand. Now, he was treating me like his possession! Could it get any more humiliating? It could! Right at that moment, the wifey came back. And with that, the discussion ended. The guy didn't take me to the bathroom, although I can't deny that I would have loved to hear his compliments. Just thinking about it made my pussy throb. Bet!

However, the mood had changed. Consequently, I was excluded from the following discussion as it was about politics and world affairs. Without exchanging a word, the men agreed that this topic was too complex for me. So disrespectful! And so conspicuous! But they got lucky before the wife became suspicious. Another guest dropped his drink. And with that, Matt sent me off to clean up the mess, since I had nothing intelligent to contribute to the discussion anyway. After all, that was a more suitable task for me. The cheek!