Tia's Bucket List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But not for long! I only got to let out one groan. Then I suddenly felt the sole of a dirty shoe on the back of my head. Oh my god! The pompous prick used his foot to dunk my face back into the dog bowl! The disrespect was real! And it didn't get any better. Even when my face was buried deep in the salad, he kept his foot on my head. As if he didn't trust me to stay in position. I was shaking with humiliation! And yet, I dutifully started eating my meal. Because duh! I'm a docile doll after all.

Whatever! There was only one thing that mattered and that was my climax. Despite the disrespect, my orgasm was unstoppable! Based on my bucket list, however, I'd argue that the lack of respect was more of a driving factor than a stumbling block for my escalating excitement. But never mind my bimbo ramblings! Here's the important info: my release was getting closer and closer...

...and then it was over! All of a sudden, Colton pulled his colossus out of my soaking snatch. In one swift motion, he dragged me up by my socialite pony. But he neither turned my head nor pointed his cock at me. Instead, his beef brick exploded all over the dog bowl! Hard to believe, but he dumped his sack sauce all over my salad, covering the greens with his thick, white dressing. Damnit!

---Whorestess says wham-bam-thank-you-mam ---

Ditzy-the-Dummy knelt in the pantry. Every fiber in my body was firing as I danced on the edge. But the final trigger was missing. I didn't get my release! Instead, I felt needier than ever! I was desperate for relief! But Colton didn't give a damn about my feelings. Instead, he returned to the balcony with a Cuba libre in his hand. As if nothing out of the ordinary had happened in the kitchen. Unbelievable but true!

To be honest, it took me a while to get my shit together. Only then did I follow the fratboy outside. I was already halfway to the balcony when I stopped and frantically turned around. There was something wrong with my boss fit! That's right, folks! The butt plug was still attached to the heart pendant. What a heartstopper!

And so, I quickly ran back before a guest saw the kinky sextoy. Can you imagine, folks? I stood in the kitchen and fiddled with the necklace to get the butt plug off the hooks. It was driving me out of my mind! And with every second that passed, my fingers shook more and more with nervousness, so it took me twice as long. Even when I finally got the plug off, I wasn't done yet! Of course, I still had to pull up my tyrian leather skirt and bury the ring pin in my sinkhole. Only when everything was in its rightful place did I make my way back to the balcony. What a fucking rollercoaster!

With all the plugging action going on, I totally forgot about my tendrils. Even though they were disheveled, hardly anyone noticed. The men only had eyes for two things: my big-ass boobs bulging out the blouse and the lace stocking tops that kept peeking out from under my purple miniskirt. The women, on the other hand, barely deigned to look at me since my looks totally outclassed them, if not to say they were light years ahead of them. Period!

That's why I ate my salad in silence. And yet, I sometimes grimaced when I had a particularly large dollop of dressing on my fork. In fact, the large amount of thick, white cream caught the attention of the other women, so they asked me about it. And of course, I had no suitable answer. Instead, I stammered something about using too much tzatziki. Silly but effective!

In the meantime, everyone had finished eating, so the barbecue was officially over. As it started to get dark, the guests returned to the living room where everyone had another drink. And after that, our neighbors slowly began to say their goodbyes. The kiki was as good as over. And you know what that means, folks!

One more moment and I'd be alone with Matt. Shit was about to go down! And hopefully, it would include a proper dickdown. I was so excited, I could hardly wait! My body craved sex. My pussy needed a banging. After the ruined orgasm in the kitchen, I was seriously horned up. No doubt about it!

But then my mean manager informed me that he had to leave as soon as possible to catch his flight. Oh no! That hit me hard! I had never experienced a bigger letdown! He couldn't just leave me hanging like that! After all the effort, a quickie was the least he could do. I had been an excellent whorestess, so I deserved a wham-bam-thank-you-mam. But apparently, a stupid flight was more important than a silly subslut. So unfair! My disappointment was on another level. And it showed! I couldn't hide my pout because it was massive. Definitely so!

"What a boneaholic barbie! Can't get enough cock, huh?" Matt somewhat scolded me.

"Get in position!" He gave me an unmistakable command. "You show me you're a docile doll, I might have a moment to spare for the dumb hoe. Maybe... maybe not... we'll see!"

And with that said, the machofucker walked out of the living room. I couldn't believe it! Instead of paying me my well-deserved attention, he focused on the last guests, escorting them to the door to see them off. And so, I stood alone in the living room, hearing the neighbors talking in the hallway. I knew what I had to do and there was no question if I'd do it or not. Of course, I would. Because duh! I was way too greedy to pass up an opportunity like this. Bet!

And so, I rushed over to the sofa. There was an ottoman right in front of the couch, which was Matt's favorite piece of furniture. So, I knew where he wanted to find his house pussy. No sooner said than done, I positioned my toned tummy over the ottoman, so my head and booty were sticking out on each side. Playing it extra safe, I pulled my tyrian leather skirt up to my hips to expose my buns of steel. Hard to believe, but I presented my bare butt and soaking snatch to the door without seeing what was happening behind me. Dangerous but exciting!

Anyway, I could still hear the guests bidding goodbye in the hallway. So, I was safe... for the moment. But what if a neighbor had forgotten something in the living room? At any second, someone could come back. And that person would see me completely exposed! I was totally at their mercy! And that alone was an insane turn-on. This was literally a home run for my exhibitionism. Facts!

And so, I waited, my heart dancing wilder than a fashionista at an after-show party trying to catch a celebrity's eye. Finally, I heard footsteps behind me, and my heart leapt with anticipation. At last! The endless wait had driven me mad. Someone was entering the living room! I wanted to turn my head to see if it was Matt or someone else! Every fiber of my body urged me to do so, but I held back. My mission was clear! And so, I did the opposite, arching my back until my fabulous funbags dangled from my chest and my buns of steel stuck up in the air. Better safe than sorry!

But then I flinched like a fashionista who had been told that the after-show party had been cancelled. A second later, I stiffened and held my breath. A hand was on my apple bottom! And it slowly slid over my ass cheeks! The calluses told me that it was a man's hand. But was it my landlord? I couldn't tell! Instead, I remained totally still. The hand pinched my buns... and my clit throbbed in response. The hand kneaded my buttocks... and my pussy twitched in unison. Whoever it was, he knew how to treat a woman and I didn't want him to stop. Definitely not!

"So what you think?" I heard Matt's voice. "Told you, this is prime meat! Not just tits-n-ass but a total fuckdoll package."

And with that, relief flooded through me when I realized that it was my skeevy supervisor. That was a near miss!

"No need to go soft on the bitch! The stupid slut digs getting used as a fucktoy." I heard the mean mofo hand out an invitation.

Hold on a second! His voice wasn't coming from behind me. It came from somewhere across the room. What a shocker! I froze on the spot! The greedy paw on my ass wasn't Matt's hand! And so, I frantically looked around the room until I saw the machofucker standing by the kitchen. He was staring back at me with a shit-eating grin. And that chilled my spine! Panic gripped me and I couldn't hold it together any longer. Looking over my shoulder, my jaw dropped. It was Steve! The neighbor from the first floor aka the news reporter. No kidding!

Holy hell! It wasn't long ago that I had talked to him about ethics in journalism, and now he was groping my ass. This couldn't be true! I couldn't fathom it! Worse than that, however, was the realization that I had just become the official bimbo on the block. No need to kid ourselves, the rumors would spread faster than wildfire. My reputation in the neighborhood was ruined. No doubt about it! And so, there was only one right reaction. I had to fight back. I had to protest. Promise!

"Don't worry, ditzy!" Matt reassured me. "He's in the lifestyle! He n his wife, they're pineapples, you know, swingers n all that!"

"He knows how to evaluate talent. He's done it before!" The jerkface explained to me. "He's known as a good judge of character. He can tell if you got what it takes to be a good subslut. Don't you wanna know?"

Oh my god! What the hell was that? As if we didn't know the result! Who did he take me for? I wasn't a first-time floozy. Not at all! With my bucket list complete, I didn't have anything left to prove. Absolutely nothing!

And yet, my feelings were torn. On the one hand, it was unlikely that Steve would gossip about this whole thing in the neighborhood, which had a calming effect on me. On the other hand, he was going to test my slut skills, which was as presumptuous as it was disrespectful. Bet!

"Oh, Chesty! Don't look so grumpy! You're not the first n you're not gonna be the last to get tested! Sure as shit!" The machofucker mocked my pouting.

"Man, you remember Vanessa! That ginger gash?" He suddenly turned to the journo, obviously reminiscing about days gone by. "That was a flame-haired fuckslut if I ever saw one! I tell you this blondie bitch here, she's gonna be way more pliable than that firecracker. You betcha!"

"Oh yeah, Vanessa! That was helluva vapid vamp!" Steve replied with a reminiscent smile. "Too bad that dalliance was short-lived n ended tragically!"

"But damn! You don't find hardcore hussies like that very often!" He set the bar high.

Holy shit! The guys were talking about some other chick while I was naked in front of them. The cheek! But not only that, they were also raving about this bitch as if she were a superior slut to me! Can you imagine, folks? That's an absolute no-go! I was ready to jump up and slap the hubris out of their smug faces! The audacity was beyond belief! This newshack definitely rivaled my landlord in arrogance. More so, he surpassed my manager in conceitedness... if that was even possible.

Whatever! Back to topic: I was here to be the center of attention because I deserved all the smoke! Obviously, though, the stuck-up suckers hadn't gotten the message, so I had to take action. If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself, don't you? So, I started wiggling my butt extra enticingly. Bent over the ottoman, however, that was easier said than done. But I didn't let that awkward position stop me! Despite these initial difficulties, I did everything I could to attract the spotlight. After all, I was the biggest belle on the block, not some fucking firecrotch fury. Bet!

"Nice butt plug!" Steve finally turned his attention to me. "At least, the sub knows what she's good for. That's a start!"

Oh wow! What a fucking snob! You could literally cut his smugness with a knife. Luckily, my skeevy supervisor stood up for me and supported me. After all, it was the least he could do, right?

"Oh, that's nothing yet! Don't let that innocent smile fool you, she's a freak." Matt sang my praises... sorta.

"She's a special kinda bitch. Stupid as shit but thirsty for filth." He went ahead and immediately ruined the good impression. "The dumb hoe got a whole bucket list of kinks n she tried every single one. You betcha!"

Oh jeez! Too much information! Our neighbor didn't need to know all that. Definitely not! And so, I gave my loathsome landlord a meaningful look. The jerkface had better get his act together. Didn't he have a plane to catch?

"Get this, man! Chesty actually thinks there are three fetish factors making her cream like a dairy farm." The machofucker continued ignoring my scowls. "I mean, she can barely put 1 n 1 together, but when it comes to sex, she gets all clinical. Hehehe!"

Oh god! I began to realize that this thing was inevitable. It was going to happen one way or another. So, I'd better help get it over with as soon as possible, right?

"Now, I'm curious!" The raunchy reporter started showing interest. "Three kinks? That's a lot! Especially for a skipper like goldie here. What's it supposed to be?"

And with that, the journo walked over to the couch, sitting down right next to me. He even leaned forward to get a better look at my booty. Oh yeah! Feast your eyes on my apple bottom, you smug fuck! You won't see such a hot piece of ass again any time soon. Safe!

You see, folks, I had gained the guys' full attention. That was the first step on the road to success! Next, I had to prove that three kinks weren't too much for me. I may be a big-titted blondie, but I wasn't easily overwhelmed with sex stuff. Definitely not! And yet, it annoyed the hell out of me that the sniffy snob called me skipper. Wasn't that barbie's little sister? What a smug fuck! He still took me for a tart-in-training and not a seasoned subslut. The cheek!

"Oh, that's easy, man! The first one's as clear as the fact that she's a dumbass ditz. It's objectification!" Matt could hardly wait to announce it. "Put the slut in the corner like a display dummy n you can play her like a fiddle, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, that's truly obvious." The snobby scribe seemed disappointed. "Didn't you call her Ditzy-the-Dummy? Pretty heavy-handed."

Oh no! What a twist! I didn't see that coming. This was going in a completely wrong direction! Steve seemed to be losing interest. He was already leaning back on the sofa, starting to relax. But then, out of the blue, a shiver ran down my spine. The nasty neighbor couldn't be serious about his next move. No way!

Hard to believe, but he put his feet up on my back. You read that right, folks! He used me as a footstool. Unbelievable but true! Apparently, I wasn't even an object like a display dummy or rubber doll to the smug fuck. My bomb-ass boobs and buns of steel didn't seem to count. To him, I was just a piece of furniture. The debasement was insane! And the objectification had never been bigger!

"Well, let's see if your pliable house pet lives up to the promise." The journo said, clearly doubting my abilities.

Holy heavens! The randy reporter was using me as a footrest. This wasn't rocket science! I should be able to manage that. The arrogance almost made me snort with rage! Let me tell you, folks, I was so upset that I almost reared up and threw his feet off my back. But wait! I wasn't here as a wild pony. That's Holly for you! I was here as a submissive service slut. That's the real me!

Anyway, it never got that far. I had reckoned without the host. Like literally! Of course, Matt wasn't going to let me off that easy. In a way, it seemed like Steve was something of a mentor to him. Oh gawd! A macho mentor if you will. So sick but so real! And therefore, it was only logical that the mean mofo wanted to impress the older Dom. Facts!

For this reason, my languid landlord stepped behind me. Next thing I knew, I was moaning like a maniac. The jerkface pressed his finger against my clit and worked it with circling motions. Oh jeez! He knew exactly how to treat my pleasure pearl, driving me wild with every touch. Fucking shit!

And only after a while did I realize the consequences. Matt made my pussy pound faster than a fashionista's heart when she gets a new LV bag as a gift. But on top of that, he also made my body thrash around more than a drunk guy after a one-night stand when he sees the broad without makeup for the first time. And with that, the danger was real! I was on the verge of actually throwing off Steve's feet. But unintentionally! So much for an easy task. Damnit!

Oh my god! My lazy landlord was anything but laid-back. With unprecedented aggressiveness, he kept fingering my clit, giving it a major workout. And the results were clear to see! I tried to hold on to the ottoman but to no avail. Quite the opposite! My clinginess almost made the stool fall over and me with it. So, I let go. As a result, my arms flailed wilder than a startled chicken flapping its wings. Meanwhile, my feet kicked fiercer than a cat doing bunny kicks on speed.

My back twitched and jerked... back and forth... up and down... like stormy waters. Steve's feet slipped and slithered... back and forth... to and fro... like two rafts on a rough sea. It was getting close... too close! And I'm not just talking about my epic fail! I'm also talking about my epic orgasm. There was too much excitement! First the get-together, now the subbie evaluation. It made me climb the mountain of joy extra fast, so I'd reach the peak any moment. Bet!

And then it stopped! I grunted when the finger was gone. Oh no! He couldn't do that to me. Not now! The son of a bitch! But then I got it. The nasty neighbor wanted to make a point. And I was the object of the demonstration... object being the operative word. Even if I understood it, I didn't have to like it, though, did I?

Whatever! There was something good about the abrupt ending. I could still feel Steve's feet on my back. More than that, I could feel his dirty shoes on my bare skin. Can you believe it, folks? He hadn't even had the decency to take his shoes off. What a scumbag! But I guess that was to be expected when you only have a volatile vessel at your disposal. I had bragged so much about objectification being my number one kink. And I almost failed the first test. How embarrassing!

"Well, I say we'll let that pass... for now." The journo was anything but impressed with my performance. "After all, there are two more kinks to go."

"Skipper's gotta shine, tho!" He stated unequivocally. "Otherwise, she's just another basic blondie wasting my living time."

Holy moly! The snobby scribe couldn't have been more charming.... not! Once again, he rubbed it in that he didn't consider me a skilled subslut. The difference to our previous conversation about ethical standards couldn't have been any greater. What a two-faced motherfucker!

---Boneaholic barbie is in the doghouse---

The cultured neighbor had turned out to be a smug fuck. And yet, his words didn't miss their mark. More than ever, I realized that I was under scrutiny here. This felt like a test to see if I'd be accepted into an official subslut stable. So far, Matt and I were still in a situationship and the cocky player had made no move to change that. Actually, I didn't feel like he was ready for more commitment. At the same time, Chet and Ray were still in the mix. They had actively supported me and helped me out during my bucket list sexventures, something I had sorely missed with my laid-back landlord. And yet, this felt like the next step.... sorta.

"All right, what's the second kink then?" Steve asked, sighing in boredom.

Oh, fuck me! The snobby scribe acted like this whole thing was taking far too long. As if I were stealing his precious time! Matt's reaction, on the other hand, was completely different. He was totally exuberant! In all honesty, I had never seen him so fervent. It was crystal clear that he was proud to show off his premium house pet. And I must admit that his enthusiasm was infectious. He was finally showing a different side to his personality. No more lazy slacker but a passionate player. That development was fire! And that's why I didn't want to disappoint him. Quite the opposite! I wanted more of this hot-blooded hypebeast, wherever it came from. Period!