Tia's Bucket List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

I can guarantee my silly dryland swimming looked ridiculous as hell! It definitely made the Dom duo laugh out loud. And the derisive laughter reminded me of my position as the house pet. But it also affected my behavior. I should have rubbed my clit to get me over the edge, but I kept rowing my arms as frantically as I could to keep the men entertained. I should have begged the stuck-up suckers to pinch my pleasure pearl, but I concentrated on moaning lustfully instead of babbling stupidly. After all, that's what a submissive service slut does, right?

And so, I was denied my well-deserved orgasm. Instead, I danced on the edge longer and harder than ever before. Truth be told, I felt like a witch on Walpurgis Night, riding her broom around the mountain peak without ever landing on top. Or in short, the need for relief was driving me nuts. Every fiber in my body screamed for release. Swear to god!

When I slowly came back to earth, the two guys had swapped places. Steve was sitting on the sofa and Matt was standing next to me. Grabbing the leash, he instantly put it to use. With a jerk, he pulled me onto all fours and led me to the corner of the L-shaped sectional sofa. Another jerk and I crawled onto the cushion. Grabbing my ankles, my languid landlord pushed me around until I was in the right position. As a result, I landed flat on my stomach with my head facing the corner. The machofucker spread my feet apart until each leg rested on a section. This left my ass hanging over the corner while my holes were wide open and easily accessible. My lovebox and my dirtring were practically served to the men on a silver platter. This must have been a wicked view! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this prone-bone position is the new doggystyle in porn. Word!

But wait! My holes weren't open yet, because they were still stuffed with the dog bone and the butt plug. Remember, folks, the ring pin had a bottle opener at the base and that handle spread my buns wide apart. At the same time, the plastic bone was completely stuffed up my love channel, leaving just the tip sticking out. This must have been a sick sight!

"Three guesses what the last kink is." Matt didn't pay any attention to me but preferred to banter with his macho mentor.

"Everything taboo, of course!" He finally solved the puzzle. "The bitch likes nasty shit. That's certified! Even if she puts a gloss on it n calls it pushing social norms or whatever the fuck she's babbling about!"

"That's like putting lipstick on a pig, right?" The sniffy snob taunted me. "If she acts like a filthy fucktoy, looks like a filthy fucktoy n loves freaky shit like a filthy fucktoy, then you know the rest!"

Oh my god! What a brutal takedown! I would have liked to object because it was way too blunt. Unfortunately, though, the message was right. I'm not proud of it, but that's the kind of freak I am!

And with that, the times of double stuffing my holes were over. Grabbing the butt plug, Matt started to twist it. Luckily, he didn't just rip it out. Instead, he literally screwed it out like a bolt, just like his fratpal had screwed it in before. These sons of bitches!

Nevertheless, the effect was clear! My butt cheeks began to twitch as wildly as two off-balance washing machines on a fast spin. As I was almost doing splits on the sofa, my booty quaked fucking obscene. But at least, the guys weren't laughing at me. In fact, they didn't say a word, which I interpreted as spellbound tension. They were too mesmerized to speak. And of course, Matt took full advantage of the situation. Turning the plug real slow, he made me twerk extra-long until my forehead was covered in sweat. When I slowly ran out of air, the mean mofo gave the final tug and the toy plopped out of my sphincter with a loud pop. Jesus! What a nasty noise!

But at least, I was no longer double stuffed. And yet, I barely got time to catch my breath. Instead, Matt let the tip of his dick smack against my slippery slit. That was enough to make splashing sounds. As if he were throwing a pebble into a lake! And so, it turned out, our nasty neighbor had been right with his comment about mirrors. Jesus Christ! What an embarrassing noise!

Whatever! The cocky player was only interested in my twat to wet his whistle anyway. Instead, he had another destination in mind, and he pursued it relentlessly. In one swift movement, Matt slid his cock between my spread buns and plunged it inside. Due to the butt plug, my anal ring was already pre-dilated. Not much, but enough to keep my sphincter from offering any resistance. Nonetheless, it was a savage stroke, brutal enough to tear my asshole open. Bet!

And so, my snug chute got stretched out by Matt's macho meat. In contrast to his usual sloth style, this time he was highly driven. Apparently, he had something to prove. And real soon, I found out what it was. After entering my booty, the mean mofo didn't become gentle. Quite the opposite! Ramming his rod down my ass pipe, he impaled my butthole all the way to the root. Swear to god!

And then it happened! When the machofucker penetrated my asshole, my whole body contracted. Every muscle tensed so much that I thought my fuckchannel would crush the dog bone. As my loathsome landlord buried his thick prick up my bunghole, however, his thighs slapped against my ass cheeks and my muscles relaxed. A wave of ecstasy swept through my body and the plastic bone shot out of my cunt. Believe it or not, but I was so wet that the thrust up my butt pushed the toy out of my pussy. As if my love canal were a waterslide! In fact, the bone didn't just slip out, it flew through the air in a high arc. Jesus fucking Christ! What a comical sight!

But that wasn't the end of it. Quite the opposite! This was just the beginning! Aggressive as a heavy metal beat, my skeevy supervisor began to fuck my ass. He pulled his cock all the way out of my butt, only to plunge it back in balls deep. Each thrust was savage as sin and even more severe. But it totally hit the mark! Every time, the machofucker bottomed out in my booty, my cunt reacted by squirting out a jet of juices. Oh gawd! What a chain reaction!

Even Steve, the smug fuck, was amazed at the sight. I bet he had never seen a spectacle like that before. Dick in... squirt out... dick in... squirt out... it wasn't a one-off thing, it happened with every mad jab up my mud flap. All I could do was moan along. And yet, it was more of an animalistic grunt because it was coming from the most primitive part of my brain. All other mental functions were switched off. There was only the prick and the pleasure it provided. As a result, I rode an endless wave of joy. But there was a problem! Although I was squirting like crazy, I had no orgasm. Hard to believe, but the savage strokes kept me from reaching my climax. Seriously!

To be more precise, it was like a pleasure scale. On one side was all the lust and passion and delight. On the other side was the sharp shredding of my shitter. In combination, it kept the scale in balance and prevented it from tipping towards pleasure. And that's how I ended up squirting without cumming. Fuck my luck!

Apparently, it wasn't just a slutty spectacle but also a silly show! In any case, the spout-and-pound attack made our nasty neighbor laugh. At the first squirt, he chuckled and then his laughter got louder and louder until he hollered and cheered, which was totally uncharacteristically for the sniffy snob. Bet!

For me, on the other hand, it started to become exhausting. As much as I loved the feeling of pure bliss, the constant squirting and butt banging was tiring me out. Plus, my need became greater every time I edged until I couldn't bear it anymore. Safe!

The same was true for my mean manager. The powerful pounding took its toll. With every deep thrust, his thick prick slid all the way down my dirtpipe and his stiff shaft got squeezed by my snug canal. And so, his balls were soon boiling over. Straight-up!

At first, though, I was way too preoccupied with my own feelings to notice. But then I felt a cold breeze blowing through my ass shaft. Oh gawd! My bunghole must have gaped open like a wind tunnel. Right after the cold breeze, however, I felt something warm. Matt had jumped onto the sofa cushion, grabbed my leash, and pulled my head up. Just in time for his sack to explode! Truth be told, his cum was almost frothy. As if it had come straight out of a blender! He flung several fat robes of fuckrelish at me. And they landed in streaks on my face When his balls were empty, I literally looked like I was behind bars. As if it was a work of art he wanted to exhibit in the Louvre. No kidding!

As a result, there was so much spunk that I felt it heavy on my skin. As if I had applied too many layers of my hyaluronic facial cream! You could say I was plastered with pecker pudding! And yet, there was something else I felt stronger than the face mask. Without the cock splitting my shitter, my gaping gutterhole twitched like it was trying to squeeze the air. And along with it, my pussy pulsed in the same rhythm, longing for a hard cock. Definitely so!

"That was nice n all." I suddenly heard Steve's voice close by. "But you forgot something, silly skippy. Pets belong on the ground, not on the couch!"

And with that, I felt a tug on the leash. I managed to react just in time before the nasty newshack pulled me off the sofa and onto the floor. Although I made it safely off the cushion, I didn't get to stay on all fours for long. Suddenly, my legs were pulled away and I shrieked as I took a nosedive. As soon as I was face down on the ground, Steve pulled my thighs apart. And so, I found myself in the prone-bone position again, lying flat on my stomach with my legs spread apart. There was only one difference: my big-ass boobs got squashed by the hardwood floor instead of snuggling up against the soft sofa cushion. Swear to god!

And then I got my wish. Barely in position, Steve was on top of me. I felt his weight pressing me against the hard floor. As a result, my fabulous funbags were bulging out on all sides, so much so that I feared my titty flesh would burst at any moment. But that's the advantage of being a natural cutie: no silicone sacks that could blow up!

Never mind my bomb-ass bangers, my attention was quickly diverted. Without warning, the smug fuck sank his hard cock down my ass shaft. He only needed one deep thrust to bottom out as his pecker wasn't distinguished by its length or girth. Nonetheless, I felt various veins along the shaft, literally like ridges. And the ribbing added a whole new sensation that was totally new to me. Dead honest!

Anyway, the snobby scribe didn't dwell on trivial things for long. Instead, he focused on the essentials. First, he made sure to keep his house pet in position by placing his feet against my ankles so I couldn't close my legs. Instead, he pulled them even further apart so Matt could see my open cunthole from the couch while my asshole was being stuffed. Oh gosh! I just hoped my lazy landlord wouldn't get a second wind. No way, I'd survive a second round today. Definitely not!

But then Matt was already forgotten again. Honestly, my mind went completely blank, so there was nothing but the feelings provided by the ribbed dick. And for good reason! Our nasty neighbor was hammering away like he wanted to nail me to the hardwood floor. In my prone-bone position, I was truly pinned down by cock. Every fiber of my body was tense, not a muscle moved. Only my tremendous titties scraped over the wooden flooring with every thrust, making me feel every speck of dust on my skin. But I didn't mind! I was just a dickdumb dolly, a piece of meat with a snug chute he used to get off. Period!

Nevertheless, my spout-and-pound attack was over. Hard to believe, but I was no longer squirting. Instead, I felt a major orgasm brewing in my core. This was going to hit like a hydrogen bomb. The release would be epic! My pussy would erupt and squirt out a deluge that would flood the entire alumni apartment. Any moment, I was going nuclear. Any minute now... any second...

And then it was over! How could that be? The ribbed dick was gone! Not only that, but the whole guy was gone! This was unbelievable! No man had ever been able to resist my buns of steel before. And of course, it happened when I was just about to finally reach my long-awaited orgasm. Oh damn! I must have enjoyed it too much for the smug fuck's taste. What a two-faced motherfucker!

I couldn't help it and pouted like a fashionista who didn't get a new LV bag at the clearance sale. Looking around, I saw Steve sitting next to Matt as if nothing unusual had happened. That only fanned the flames of my anger! I wasn't going to let him get away with that. And so, I got up on all fours and crawled over to him.

"Anyone want more? I think the pitiful pet likes it on the floor." Steve stated while he looked down at me with a sneer.

"I'm sure you know what a house pet does when it wants to play." He gave me an implicit order.

Oh jeez! That comment left me confused. I reckoned a dog would wag its tail, but I couldn't offer that. Sorry, not sorry! But then I thought of something else. A dog would bring a toy to play fetch, right?

Damn it all! That was the last thing I wanted to do! And while I was still thinking about it, I was already looking around the living room for the plastic bone. When I spotted it in the corner, I ran over as fast as my four paws allow. On my way, I wiggled my booty as teasingly as if I were actually wagging my tail. For fuck's sake!

You know how I roll, folks! Once I'm locked in, I do things properly. Anything else would have been silly and unworthy of a true subslut. So, I picked up the bone with my mouth, carried it to the sofa, and dutifully placed it in front of Steve. Then I looked up at the journo with big eyes full of expectation. Oh gawd! And as if this weren't enough, I almost stuck out my tongue and panted. Oh gosh!

Luckily, the snobby scribe didn't take the bone and threw it away, so I had to fetch it again. Once was definitely enough! Instead, he spread his legs into a manspread and pointed the tip of his dick in my direction. Precum oozed out of his cockhead and dribbled onto the floor in slimy ribbons. It looked nasty as hell! And still, I practically pounced on him. Bet!

And then I gave him the best blowjob ever! On my quest for release, I was so enthusiastic that I gobbled down his ribbed dick, humming on the shaft and twirling my tongue around the tip. Due to his average size, I was able to give him a decent throatjob right off the bat. And so, I rammed my head onto the veiny wiener until I felt his pubic hair tickling my nose. Jesus! This must have been a hell of a perverted pov for the smug fuck! My nobly manicured hands on his thighs... my pouty mouth fully impaled on his pink pecker... my rosy cheeks hollowed from the sucking... my blonde tendrils hanging down like garlands on either side of his dick ... my face grimacing from the exertion... my choppy chokes echoing through the room. I tell you folks, that should be the definition of a resting bitchface!

As you can imagine, the deepthroating turned the whole thing into a slobbery suckjob. I gagged and spurted, I heaved and drooled. But I didn't stop! Instead, I began purring while blowing. And that turned my gagging from guttural to high-pitched. And it gave my hard work a sweet, but mostly silly vibe. Safe!

And all the while, our neighbor sat there unmoved, keeping a straight face. But then he pushed me away from his veiny wiener! Damnit! Don't tell me you didn't love it! That would be a lie! But instead, I saw him slide forward on the sofa and spread his legs real wide. The gesture was clear, and I followed without another thought.

Steve wanted me to lick his balls! And so, I followed his request. First, I ran my tyrian fingernails over his sack skin and gently tickled his balls with the tips. Throwing my socialite pony over my shoulder, I dove right in, teasing his nuts with the tip of my tongue before licking up and down his sweaty sack. The frizzy hair tickled me, but I didn't let it stop me. Instead, I took his balls into my mouth, one after the other, and practically gave each one a mouth bath. That's how we do it in subbieland!

And again, the smug fuck showed no movement, not even a twitch of the upper lip. Instead, he pushed the silly subslut away after a while. As I recoiled, he lifted his legs placing them left and right on the couch. As a result, his ass was hanging over the edge of the sofa. The request was clear! I didn't like it, but again I acted without waiting. At that moment, the approval of the neighbor was the most important thing in my life. Swear to god!

Longing for acknowledgement, I placed my hands on Steve's ass cheeks. The purple polish of my fingernails stood out against his creamy white skin. What a sick sight! The classy manicure against the flabby, untanned bottom. And yet, I spread the butt cheeks apart until the hairy ass crack became visible.

You know the saying, right? Never change a running system! So, I followed this motto to the letter. First, I ran my fingertip over his ass crack and gently tickled his skin with my tyrian nails. Once again, I threw my socialite pony over my shoulder before diving in. I hummed my lips as I pressed my mouth against his anal cleft. The feeling of salty sweat gave me goosebumps, but I kept going anyway! Even though I was shuddering like a fashionista wearing a cocktail dress in a rainstorm, I stuck my tongue out and twirled it around his wrinkled assring. No shit!

That did the trick! Out of the blue, Steve became hectic. He jumped off the sofa and positioned himself right in front of me. A second later, his cock erupted, and he blew a massive amount of man jam onto my face. There were several fat lumps that blasted out like a missile from a rocket launcher. The first cumshot splashed against my right eyebrow, the second hit me in the left eye. His third glob of goo landed on my right cheek and the last bomb of baby batter burst along my left jawline. What a zigzag line!

"See, skipper! That's how you earn a reward..." Steve calmed down with surprising quickness. "...by stopping to think n doing what you're told. You should always remember that."

Um... what? Did I hear that right? The sniffy snob had said gift, hadn't he? Apparently so! My suspicions were confirmed when the raunchy reporter put his foot in front of me. To be honest, this was pretty underwhelming after all the entertainment I had provided. But I took what I could get! Even without thinking, I recognized the gift. So, I got into a kneeling position and shuffled forward until my legs were to the left and right of his street shoe. Hello, old friends! Remember, folks, I was already well acquainted with the shoes, having served them as a footrest before. It felt like a lifetime ago! But at least, the shoes had found a new use. If that's not sustainability! And I liked it a million times better. Bet!

As you know, folks, my pussy is my most sacred place. That's why I wasn't exactly looking forward to turning my treasure trove into a basic rag to clean a dirty shoe. The feeling of degradation was insane! And still, I lowered myself onto the street shoe. Feeling the cold leather against my pubic mound chilled my spine. And my body began to twitch harder than hell. For real!

Despite my horniness, I needed a few moments to get going. Simply said, my disgust was too big! So, I first had to cope with the shivers rocking my body. It was only when Steve cleared his throat in a sign of indignation that I started to move. Grabbing my bomb-ass bouncers, I started rolling my nipples between my fingers. They were hard as diamonds! Excitement shot through me, and a wave of pleasure surged from my tits to my clit.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers