Tia's Bucket List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the bolt of bliss exploded in my pleasure pearl, my hips began rolling. Back and forth, I slid my fuck flaps over the leather. It felt cold and slippery, but it didn't matter. My head was full of humiliation and disgust. And that drove my lust to new heights. My movements became more and more sweeping until I got to feel the laces. I grunted in shame when I realized that my folds had opened like a butterfly spreading its wings. As a result, my innermost pink got pressed against the rough and coarse laces. And that spurred me on to ride the shoe as if I was trying to win the Kentucky derby. No kidding!

And then it happened! The previous times, my orgasms had built up real slow and each time my climax had been ruined just before the eruption. This time was different! The sudden explosion of ecstasy was so intense that black spots sprayed into my vision. And then the whole earth shook as the climax ripped through me like a tornado. My mind blacked in and out in undulating waves until I lost any sense of time and place. I didn't even realize any details. All I knew was that I had entered a whole new universe of bliss. And the moment, I left it, I was already longing to return. Dead honest!

"About that kink..." Steve noted as I still bathed in the afterglow. "You have to say, skipper's a real butt slut whether she admits it or not. The whole squirting thing says it all."

"But that's not the key to the slut's secret." He made me listen up. "Of course, silly skippy's too stupid to realize it, even though it's right under her nose."

"First n foremost, she's a denial slut. That's her main driving force!" The journo spoke like a professor of sexology. "Every ruined orgasm amps up her arousal till it escalates in a final peak. That eruption is the culmination of all the ruined orgasms. It got the force of all climaxes combined."

"We've just seen it." He presented his empirical data. "That should be proof enough."

Oh my god! That sounded highly technical and super specific. And that's why Matt agreed with his macho mentor straight away. I, on the other hand, saw things a little differently. After all the extensive research I had done, it was absolutely impossible that I had missed such an important part. I'm not that stupid! But then again, it sounded very logical. Compared to that, I'm just a basic, blank bimbo! So, tell me, folks, who do you believe more?

"Of course, this doesn't mean the other kinks have no significance." Steve wasn't done with his lecture. "They're important factors that get our dolly bird going. Without them, there's no ruined orgasm in the first place."

"But anal? That's not exactly the edgiest taboo out there, is it?" The sniffy snob stated unequivocally. "I've seen prim n proper prudes do sicker stuff."

Oh jeez! Apparently, the randy reporter could never be satisfied. How about some praise for a change? But no! He always had to find something to gripe about. Son of a bitch!

---Denial doll is treated to a deep facial cleansing---

As you can imagine, folks, it annoyed the hell out of me that the smug fuck had found fault with my performance again! He was such a smart ass! At the same time, though, it motivated me to convince the sour stinker that I was a prime house pet. I'd show him the truth once and for all! I just didn't know how. After all, we had already ticked off my three sexual triggers.

"Oh, man! The dumb hoe's way ahead of you." Matt surprisingly intervened on my part. "Don't get fooled, she's a bimbo to the bone."

"Anyways, I really gotta catch my flight. It's gotten too late already." He suddenly shocked me. "The bitch's got an important appointment tomorrow. Till then, you can do whatever you want with the house pet. So, have fun!"

And with that, my skeevy supervisor got up from the sofa and walked out of the living room. He didn't even say goodbye to me. Can you believe it, folks? This was outrageous! But then he stopped in his tracks and turned around. I knew it! He had simply forgotten. I deserved a long goodbye kiss after all!

"By the way, Chesty's already tested n approved another taboo." The mean mofo continued to ignore me, addressing his macho mentor instead.

"You gotta drain the main vein?" The jerkface asked. "Go ahead! Use the stupid slut! That bitchface needs cleaning anyway."

Please what? I must have misheard! Maybe, some sperm had gotten into my ears during that spunk storm. Unfortunately, though, that wasn't my only problem. Not only was I hard of hearing, but I also couldn't see a thing either. Remember the gooey globs on my forehead and eyebrow? During my life-changing orgasm, the sack sauce had run down my face in slimy streaks. On the way, the nut butter had dripped onto my eyelids and glued my eyes shut. Damnit!

Although I couldn't see shit, I could still feel everything. And so, I felt a tug on the leash. Oh no! I didn't want to follow, but the pressure didn't let up. And then someone led me across the room. I couldn't see who it was or where we were going, but I had a pretty good idea. After a while, we stopped, and I heard a door opening.

Holy fuck! He wouldn't! He couldn't! I so didn't want to crawl into the bathroom because I knew all too well what would happen in there. And I wouldn't go along with that. Not today!

Despite my reluctance, the leash was pulled again, and I moved without resistance. The Dom duo had definitely domesticated the denial doll. And so, I crawled through the door. On the other side, I felt a different material on my palms and knees. It was no longer wooden flooring, but it wasn't tiles either. Oh no! Oh shit! Was it linoleum? This couldn't be true! I was in the hallway. Fucking hell!

To be honest, I was so dumbfounded that I didn't know what to do. And that's why I did nothing at all! Instead, I relied on Steve's guidance and obediently let him lead me by the leash. I had enough to do with safely crawling down the stairs without breaking one of my freshly manicured tyrian fingernails, so I didn't have the mental capacity to think about the right response. And when I heard the next door open, I knew it was too late anyway. It had to be the front door! And with that, the ship had sailed. Period!

"You should know, skipper, I do things properly or I don't do them at all." The snobby scribe told me before stepping out of the condo building. "If you want my help washing off that face mask, we'll do it the right way."

"Don't tell me that combo of kinks doesn't make your cunt cream. You're dumb as a stump but not that braindead!" The nasty newshack saw right through me. "Besides, that trail of slime you left on the stairs speaks against you, silly skippy."

Holy heavens! What could I say to that! The raunchy reporter knew me like an open book. And of course, it made sense that the combination of individual kinks boosted my general horniness. But wait! Were all three kinks actually activated? Let's see, folks: I was leashed like a pet, naked in public, and on the verge of getting my cum mask pissed off my face. In other words: I was about to experience objectification - check - exhibitionism - check - and taboo - check! So, I couldn't really complain, could I?

In the end, my opinion didn't count anyway. A bubbly bimbo would have just wasted time needlessly arguing instead of having fun. And so, the smug fuck simply pulled on the leash after saying his piece, leading me out of the house and around the building. On the one hand, he thought I was too stupid to realize the consequences. On the other hand, he figured I was too obedient to protest. And he was right about both. Lately, I had experienced more than once that it was better when the men made the decisions and the dickdumb dolly -- aka me - followed. At least, I had learned that lesson. Period!

And so, I found myself crawling across the lawn for the second time. Something was different, though! This time was worse because I couldn't see anything. I had no idea if anyone was watching from the street or if any neighbors were looking out of the window. But I doubted it! After all, it was late at night, and everything was quiet except for the chorus of chirping crickets. Facts!

Anyway, on my second doggy walk, I knew every blade of grass almost personally, so I had a good idea where I was. And for this reason, I also knew that we were heading for the doghouse again. Oh shit! I had hoped never to see that kennel ever again. The irony!

But then we stopped. The snobby scribe made me turn around. I had to crawl backwards until my ass bumped into the wood of the kennel. It took me several tries before I managed to push my ass through the opening. When I was up to my hips in the doghouse, I was finally in position. This was something super simple, and yet I was acting like a total ditz! The humiliation was extreme! But at least, the stench of wet dog didn't sting my nose. That was an improvement. For sure!

But soon, a different smell wafted into my nose. Yeah, you guessed it right, folks! Steve let loose and literally drained his main vein. Jesus! He didn't just piss away, he was precise and planned. The nasty newshack traced the slimy streams of semen with his bladder brew, starting at my forehead before moving on to my eyebrows. I could feel the foul fluid running down my cheeks, warm and salty. That's a yikes!

But the hardest part came next! The smug fuck aimed for my eyes. Jesus Christ! What a motherfucker! And yet, it made sense, no matter how much I hated it, because my eyelids were still glued together with sticky spunk. So, I frantically squeezed my eyes shut as tightly as I could. After all, I didn't want to get any of the bladder broth on my eyeballs, giving me pink eye. It would totally sting!

And yet, I winced fierce as fuck! No matter how hard I tried, some piss got in. And it burned like hell! You know cleaning fluid for contact lenses, folks? It felt like I had gotten a drop of the stuff in there! If you've ever experienced what that feels like, you know what I'm talking about. This was horrible! But here's the worst part: I couldn't cry out! Not in the garden! Not if it might wake the neighbors. Fucking shit!

Luckily, it didn't take long for all the balls batter to be washed away. But I didn't dare open my eyes just yet, even if the worst part was over. Instead, the sniffy snob went on and washed my cheeks in his foul fizz. You have to give him credit, he was really thorough and didn't stop until the whole cum mask was washed off. Thanks but so not necessary!

Whatever! The piss stream stopped. The work was done. So, I slowly started blinking to reopen my eyes. Safety first! Fortunately, it had only been a few drops of pee that had hit my eyeballs, so it didn't sting for long. Truth be told, it had been more the shock than the pain that made me wince. Lucky me!

After a lot of squinting, I could eventually see clearly again. And the next shock was already waiting for me. Steve's meat stick was pointing straight at me. Like a cobra ready to bite! As deep as I was in subspace, there was only one possible reaction. And that was opening my mouth! The thought alone made me shudder, but I did it anyway. And the next second, I was actually shaking in my heels. The randy reporter had started pissing again and this time his piss jet hit me straight in the mouth. That's a big yikes!

Believe me, folks, I gurgled and snorted, I struggled and whimpered! But I kept my mouth open the whole time although I scrunched up my nose and pulled down the corners of my lips until it was a clownish grimace that made the journo laugh out loud. And for good reason! The rancid taste hit me with full force, grossing me out and making me gag real hard. As a result, most of the vile whizz sputtered from my mouth and ran down my chin. But wait! Now that I could see clearly again, I noticed that Steve had placed a dog bowl directly under my head, so the piss flowed right into the dog dish. Literally like a golden waterfall filling a plunge pool! How gross!

Despite all my spluttering, my mouth ended up filled to the brim with boner brew. Clearly, I should spit it out to add it to the poll in the dog bowl... not! Of course, I knew I had to swallow. Even though everything in me resisted, it was better than keeping the bladder broth in my mouth forever. That would only make the yukky taste more intense. Better get it over with as quickly as possible. Bet!

And yet, I must admit that this was only a side issue. My focus was on something else entirely! I wanted to prove that I was more than a pliable pet. I was a brazen buzzerfly barbie who could entertain any man, no matter how dark or dirty his desires. And that included accepting every gift a man had to offer. Period!

So, I closed my mouth and braced myself for the inevitable. And then I swallowed. The vile whizz ran down my throat like lava. It was awful, but better than my first attempt as a piss guzzler with the codger crew, although that wasn't so hard! I was still gagging like hell! And I couldn't swallow the whole mass of foul fizz in one go. Instead, I needed several gulps, which made this thing that much more disgusting! But I carried on because I had a clear goal in mind. Facts!

And then I finally made it! All the piss was gone. Even if it sounds totally inane, it was well worth it, because my pride outweighed my disgust a billion times over when I presented my empty mouth to the journo. After all, I had proven to be a subslut superstar. Promise!

And then the impossible happened! I had completely lost sight of it, but suddenly a light came on. It was on the first floor, so it was Mason again! He must have been a light sleeper who woke up several times during the night. Such a stupid coincidence! But this time, he didn't go straight to the fridge but looked out of the window. And that's when he saw the people in the garden!

"Hey, what's going on there!" The man shouted to Steve after he had opened the window.

Nuff said! I played with fire and got burnt. I'm in the greenzone and there's no way out. I've been exposed! At least, one neighbor knows that I'm the condo cunt and who knows what the others know. So, send some suggestions for excuses on how to get out of here to your friendly house pet.