Tia's Bucket List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that one's obvious, man! It's exhibitionism, of course." The machofucker exclaimed.

"Ah, I see! Not that hard to guess. But nothing special really, rather common with blank blondies." Steve kept up his high and mighty attitude. "But pliable pets need to be on a different level."

"At least, skipper seems to be a natural nudie. That's a start!" The raunchy reporter stated matter-of-factly. "I bet our goldie didn't even realize she was shoving her nipples in everybody's faces."

Um... excuse me? I did what? This couldn't be true! I didn't do that. Definitely not! And so, I looked at the sniffy snob with a mixture of astonishment and indignation.

"Yes, you heard that right, skippy!" Steve responded to my stare. "Not even you are stupid enough to think nobody noticed what you did in the kitchen. There are people who gotta go to the bathroom."

"Gotta say, tho, you look good on all fours with your face in a dog bowl." The snobby scribe praised me... sorta. "Know what? I got a doghouse in the garden. You'd love it, dolly bird."

"Never mind! You forgot to button your blouse after your service in the kitchen." He continued unperturbed. "Yeah, exactly! It wasn't just your stocking tops that were showing. Everyone could see into your cleavage. We all saw your nipples from the side. And believe me, all the men looked closely."

Holy shit! This couldn't be real! No way! Thinking about it, though, I realized that Steve might be on to something after all. I couldn't deny that I had totally forgotten to button up my blouse again. And I oops! That sucked balls! And as if that weren't enough, the two-faced motherfucker was right about another thing. Just the thought that the neighbors had seen my nipples made me hornier than 10 nerds at an amateur bukkake. Fuck me sideways!

And then I screamed! It had happened again! Goddamnit! I had pushed my hand between my legs and started playing with my cunt while thinking about the neighbors' leering looks. And I had done it completely unconsciously! But of course, Steve was having none of this unruly selfishness, so he slapped my hand away extra harshly. Oh gosh! This was becoming a running theme, wasn't it?

"As I said, natural nudie!" The journo concluded. "You can't have this petulant pet mingling with people without her trying to strip off her clothes after a second."

"As you can see, she gets off on it, even long after the fact." He stated with a nod to the hand between my legs. "Gotta keep a short leash on your golden retrievwhore."

Holy hell! Did he just name me after a dog breed? This was unreal! The objectification was insane!

"The bitch could make a good stripper if you ever need to find her a job, that is." Steve had a promising idea for Matt... not.

Holy heavens! Did he just call me a future stripper? For fuck's sake! I was a co-ed. I was making a name for myself in the fashion world. No way, a job as a stripper was anywhere on the horizon for me. Never, ever!

"Okay then!" The sniffy snob suddenly got all hands-on. "Let's find out how much exhibitionism the sub's really got to offer."

"Remember that doghouse I was talking about?" He finally addressed me directly. "I left a pet toy in there."

"Go n get it, skippy." He urged me in no uncertain terms. "You wanna be the premium house pet? You gotta earn it!"

Oh my god! The request was unmistakable. Despite the dickdaze clouding my mind, I understood it right away. But it still didn't get me moving. Quite the opposite! I practically lay rooted to the ottoman, staring open-mouthed at the snobby scribe. That was too literal! It was too dirty. Period!

But it was the thing to do if I wanted to complete this initiation, or whatever this was, successfully. And so, I eventually managed to avert my distraught gaze, looking from Steve to Matt. The expression on my landlord's face was more expectant than I had ever seen before. And that was the decisive factor that got me going. I only managed to move in slow motion, but I pulled myself together and got off the stool. Straight-up!

"Hold on!" The journo stopped me when I started walking towards the door. "We won't let you go outside like that. We got manners after all."

And that was the glimmer of hope I needed. Stopping in my tracks, I looked at the randy reporter, my gaze full of optimism.

"Oh, skipper! You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I give you that, but tell me have you ever heard of pets wearing clothes?" He destroyed any hint of hope. "Tho, I gotta say there are silly things like rain coats for dogs nowadays. Can you imagine?"

"It's settled then." He exclaimed when Matt only laughed in agreement. "You can keep the stockings n heels on. The rest stays with us."

And with that, I once again found myself looking back and forth... from Steve to Matt... from Matt to Steve. My mouth was open, and my gaze was pleading. But the two men showed no reaction. After all, a deal's a deal, right?

But then my hands started to shake. I hadn't even realized it, but I was already unbuttoning my blouse. Damnit! I was truly a submissive service slut. No doubt about it! But still, my heart was beating as hard as a fashionista unpacking a box of the latest Loubs. Along with it, my big-ass boobs quaked so much that they almost ripped my blouse apart. And yet, I carried on. After all, this was more than a deal for me, it was a call of duty. Promise!

And so, I ended up standing in the middle of the living room, butt naked, except for my seamless black stockings with lace top band and my tyrian purple knee-high boots. In the meantime, Matt had joined Steve on the sofa. They paid no attention to me, drinking their whiskey and discussing the pros and cons of bourbon versus single malt. And all that despite the fact that our nasty neighbor could see me naked for the first time! The insolence was beyond words! And yet, I knew what I had to do. I'd only get their attention once I had proven myself to be a pliant pet. Fucking hell!

My legs swayed and my steps were unsteady. Since I couldn't expect any further feedback from the Dom duo, I slowly started to move. My goodness! What I would have given for a tasteless joke about my fat funbags or my buns of steel. Dead honest!

"Hey, skippy, hold on a sec!" The raunchy reporter suddenly stopped me. "A golden retrievwhore needs to be on all fours. That goes without saying. When you're on grass, you crawl. Gettit?"

Oh fuck! That wasn't necessary. Not at all! But the reasoning was sound. A pet belonged on all fours, so I couldn't really disagree. As if it were my place to agree or disagree with a man! I was their female piece of furniture to be used at their whims. It figures!

"Oh, don't forget, dolly bird!" The sniffy snob had one more instruction. "When you're in the doghouse, you stay there till you've rubbed your gash to the edge."

"Just so you understand, goldie, no orgasm, just edging." The snobby scribe used extra small words for Ditzy-the-Dummy to get it.

And that made me pause again as I stared at the stuck-up suckers. They definitely knew how to shock me to the core. No way, I was going to do this! But then again, I was already naked and on my way. Mentally, I had already crossed the Rubicon, so there was no turning back. I knew it and judging by the grin on Steve's face, he knew it too. Jesus!

Everything that happened next seemed like a fever dream. I felt the door handle in my hand, I blinked like a deer in the headlights, blinded by the neon lights in the corridor. I got hot and cold as I remembered how I had stood naked in this hallway before. I expected to run down the stairs real quick, but I found myself going to each door. Putting my ear to it, I actually listened to see if the neighbors were still up. Everything blurred together! The only thing that was clear was the throbbing in my twat. Promise!

And then the blur disappeared! Opening the front door, I woke up! A second before I stepped outside, I saw them. Two couples were still standing in the street talking to each other. They hadn't gone home yet. And so, I froze! Behind me, the neon light was shining so bright that my silhouette was clearly visible. And with that, the danger became real. Jesus Christ!

Acting before thinking, I jumped behind a bush in the front yard. The memory of how I had ducked behind these bushes before made me cringe. Panting like a fashionista after a race to the bargain-bin table on Black Friday, I listened as I hid. The unexpected noise had startled the group, so they looked around but couldn't see anything. They were so close, I could almost reach around the bush and touch them! For this reason, I waited until I had my breathing under control again. But I knew I couldn't stay in this position forever, so I waited and waited some more.

Of course, I was as unlucky as ever. What a surprise... not! The two couples kept talking, showing no signs of leaving any time soon. There was no way around it, I had to act! Getting down on all fours, a shiver ran down my spine as I felt the cold grass and muddy ground on my hands. Nevertheless, I got moving. Trying my best to stay in the dark, I crawled around the corner and along the side wall. At any moment, I expected the guests to call my name. I'd die on the spot. Safe!

But I made it nonetheless! Against all odds, I got out of the couples' sight. Believe me, I sighed deeper than ever. My relief was indescribable! But that was just the beginning! There was still a long way to go. Kneeling at the corner of the house, I saw the garden right in front of me. For fuck's sake! It was bathed in a dim light from several garden lamps. There was hardly a dark spot. So, I had to zigzag across the grass to avoid the lights, which made the walk that much longer! To make matters worse, the doghouse was in the far corner of the garden, so I had to crawl across the whole lawn. Anything else would have been boring... not!

Fast as fuck, I covered half the distance. At least, I couldn't see any light in the windows, so I was on the safe side. But then I froze! I heard a loud whistle! Oh shit! Where was that coming from? I wanted to sink into the ground, but of course I couldn't do it. So, I forced myself to look towards the condo building. I couldn't see anything on the first floor. Everything was dark on the second floor, too. But wait! There was something moving! So, I looked closer. And then I recognized it! Matt and Steve were standing on the balcony looking out into the garden. They could see me through the dim lights while they stayed in the dark. Jesus fucking Christ!

Spectators! That's what I needed... not! Under the watchful eyes of the Dom duo, I couldn't afford to make a mistake. I had to do everything by the books. No shortcuts possible! Otherwise, I'd never get the recognition I deserved. And I wanted nothing more! I wouldn't go to sleep without having earned the label of 'prime house pet'. Promise!

And so, I started again. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. One paw in front of the other... right knee... right hand... left knee... left hand... and so on. As I crawled the rest of the way, I stared up at the balcony to make sure that the stuck-up suckers were happy with my performance. I couldn't bear another fail. No way!

As a result, it took me twice as long to cover the remaining distance. Nevertheless, I hesitated when I finally knelt in front of the doghouse. Through the dim light, I could see the kennel. It was old and shabby. The wood was peeling, and the splinters were begging gravity to finish them off. Worse than that, however, was the stench! The wet dog smell was unmistakable. And the closer I got, the greater the stink became. It must have been unbearable inside. Bet!

"You think you got a better view from the terrace? We should go to the neighbors n watch from there." I heard Steve's voice from the balcony.

Holy shit! They couldn't! They wouldn't, right? There was no way, the Dom duo were going to do that, was there? The very idea sent me into a panic. And so, I finally moved forward. Believe it or not, but I actually did it! I stuck my head into the doghouse. The stench hit me like a fist to the face. I flinched fierce as fuck! Every fiber of my body strained, so I had to summon all my willpower not to turn around on the spot. Swear to god!

In case you missed it, folks, my head was the only part that fit in the doghouse. So, I was practically trapped with my ass sticking out in the open. My face turned beet red imagining the neighbors seeing me like this. The embarrassment would kill me! But it wasn't just a humiliating position! It also made my job harder because I couldn't use my hands to find the fucking toy.

Holy hell! There was only one solution. I had to grab it with my mouth! This was unreal! And yet, I immediately started to move my head. Snatching at every corner, my cheek scratched across the coarse blanket. It was wet and smelled so bad that I had to retch. The embarrassment was level infinity! I was sure my ass was burning with shame, turning as red as my face. Guaranteed!

But then I finally found the toy. Believe it or not, it was a plastic bone! What a lovely gift... not! It was nasty as hell! More than that, it was vicious as fuck, because the bone barely fit in my mouth. Several times, I had to reach for the toy before I finally got a firm grip on it. And to make it even more degrading, the bone squeaked whenever it got squeezed. Oh fuck! The squeaking sound filled the garden. It must have been loud enough for the stuck-up suckers to hear it. Mind-boggling but true!

And then I realized it! The whole time, my hand was between my legs. I was literally strumming my clit like it was a cello and I was a member of a symphony orchestra. For crying out loud! I thrashed around so wildly that the bone almost fell out of my mouth. My pussy throbbed as if it were a high-speed train on the tracks. Promise!

Let me tell you, the orgasm was within reach! And it was approaching at top speed. I only needed one or two more strums. I didn't want to stop. But I had to! I wanted to cum so badly. But I wasn't allowed to! It took all my strength to pull my hand away from my clit. And a second later, I literally howled like a herd of huskies as my pussy screamed for release. Facts!

Needless to say, my whole body was tense in anticipation of the orgasm. My toes were cramped in my heels and my fingers were buried in the muddy ground. It took me a few moments before I could move again. And all this time, my head remained in the stinking doghouse. Damnit!

At long last, I got out of the kennel. Turning around, I crawled back through the garden, holding the plastic bone in my mouth as proud as a fashionista cast for a Victoria's Secret runway show. If I had a tail, I'd be wagging it like a happy pet. But then I realized that Steve and Matt were no longer standing on the balcony. They hadn't even waited to see my success. They must have assumed I'd fail! The disrespect was extreme!

Nevertheless, I kept crawling forward. And out of a sudden, a light came on. Not in the alumni apartment, but on the first floor. Oh shit! It was a neighbor! It was Mason, the urban planner! What was I supposed to do? I was kneeling in the middle of the lawn, which was bathed in the light from the garden lamps. I was clearly visible and had nowhere to hide without making a noise. And yet, it never occurred to me to get up and run away. That's how good a subslut I am!

And so, I knelt in the garden while staring into the lighted window. I could see Mason walking through the kitchen. Remember, I had talked to him about the renovation of our shopping mall during the kiki. That was until Matt had knocked me down a peg and made me out to be a dumb ditz. Ever since, he had lost his respect for me as a confident career woman. If he saw me naked with a plastic bone in my mouth, he'd never look at me as anything but a stupid slut again. For fuck's sake!

Totally spellbound, I stared into the window. I saw Mason walk over to the fridge and turn towards the garden. Any second, he'd be looking at me. I saw him tilt his head to drink. He was looking at the ceiling and not out of the window! Putting the bottle back, he returned to the bedroom. Praise my luck!

Oh wow! The neighbor hadn't seen me. I guess he was half asleep. Looks like I had escaped death once again, if only narrowly. But I must admit I was low-key disappointed. There was a blonde bombshell kneeling in his garden and he hadn't even seen her. What a loser!

Anyway, when the light went out again, I crawled on as quickly as a greyhound. Reaching the front of the house unscathed, I noticed that the two couples were no longer chatting in the street. They had obviously gone home and not a second too soon. So, I went straight on, up the stairs and into the alumni apartment. But wait! I didn't walk, I kept crawling. Although it wasn't part of my job, I stayed on all fours until I reached the living room. The Dom duo was back on the sofa acting as casual as ever. So, I proudly placed the plastic bone on the floor at their feet. The job was done. Period!

---Silly skippy enters a world of denial ---

It had been a long journey to the kennel and back. In the meantime, a lot had changed in me, but also in the stuck-up suckers. Finally, a man took the initiative! I would have preferred it to be Matt. But instead of the lazy slacker, it was the snobby scribe. You can't have everything! At least, one man took the lead! That was all that mattered! And of course, our nasty neighbor didn't miss the chance to pick up the dog bone. He juggled it in his hand while he walked around me, inspecting my kneeling body from all sides. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Like literally!

"It's gotta be said, exhibitionism is a trigger for our silly skippy, indeed. It's clear to see, it turns the golden retrievwhore into a bitch in heat!" Steve chuckled at his own analogy.

"The pussy's so wet, you can see yourself reflected in it, like a fucking mirror." He went one better with a mean metaphor. "Not every slut can do that. I say skippy deserves an award for it."

And with that, the nasty newshack went over to the dining table to pick something up. In my position on all fours, however, I couldn't see it until it was too late. Stepping behind me, the randy reporter put it around my neck. Yeah, you read that right, folks! It was a dog collar with a leash. Fucking hell! Worse than that, it was a pink leather collar with a silver heart on the front and a silver chain leash attached to it. Fuck me sideways! On the one hand, I was proud that he recognized my achievement. On the other hand, the symbolism was brutal, especially in combination with the pink color. But then again, I wanted to be crowned the 'prime house pet' and this was the perfect sign of that, wasn't it? After all, it was literally like a dog tag, duh!

But I didn't get much time to think about the long-term meaning. After all, Steve still had the plastic bone in his hand. But not for long! Suddenly, I shrieked. My arms and legs gave way, and I landed flat on the floor. Not only that! I jerked like a trout twitching on land. And for good reason! The smug fuck had pushed the bone into my cunt. Just like that, without any prior notice! Fortunately, my pussy was so wet that the toy slipped in without resistance. But now that it was completely inside, it filled me to the brim. After all, the butt plug was still stuck in my ass. There's no other way to say it, I was stuffed!

The stretching of my snatch was so abrupt that it totally bowled me over. An ecstatic explosion of pleasure rippled through my body like rolling thunder. It was so intense that I started flailing my arms and kicking my legs. As if I were doing breaststrokes! The level of bliss blew my mind! All that was missing was a lightning of lust striking my clit to completely sweep me away and trigger my orgasm. Bet!