Tia's Bucket List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last, the old crock reacted. Grabbing my golden mane, he pulled me up. The senior scumbag lifted my body higher and higher until I was standing on my toes. What a balancing act, standing on tiptoes in my platform heels! I almost got dizzy with vertigo. As a result, I needed the man and his firm grip. Safe!

So, tell me, folks: what did I do with my hands? Sure enough, I didn't grasp for support! Instead, I cupped my bomb-ass bangers from underneath and firmly pressed them against the glass, so my soft titty flesh slid over the pane and right through the clump of dried cum. That's a yikes! But the necessary obedience for a bimbo! Fucking gross but true!

And then the geriatric geezer pushed my body back down until my soles were resting on the platforms again. Toes... heels... toes... heels! He began to shove me up and down with increasing speed until my terrific titties were wiping across the glass, literally like windshield wipers. And consequently, my rock-hard nipples scraped against the dried discharge. As if they were precision scrapers! That's a huge yikes! But every time my body got pulled down, the cockhead touched my sopping folds. It made my pussy buzz and kept me going. Fucking desperate but true!

At least, my obedience was rewarded. Just as I began to moan with exertion, the frumpy old fart thrust his hips out. As a result, his old organ pipe finally penetrated me. As the withered wiener slid into my cunt, I felt his droopy skin scraping along my fuckchannel and the thick wool tickling my clean-shaven slit. What an awful combination! It made me shiver in disgust. Promise!

And yet, the grumpy old gramps continued pushing me up and down. Consequently, his senior stick slid in and out of my love tunnel. It wasn't the thickest dick, but the droopy robe of foreskin had made his gnarly gristle appear a lot shorter. As a result, he turned out longer than expected. Facts!

In response, I began to moan uninhibited while my pussy smacked unchecked. But that didn't impress the grandpa. Not one bit! He just carried on, my feelings be damned! Faster and faster... deeper and deeper... harder and harder. I literally felt like a flange getting drilled onto a pipe, aka a cocksleeve being put where it belonged... on a whore-pipe.

And then I felt his cockhead against my cervix. This couldn't be, could it? No man had ever penetrated me so deeply! And apparently, the old crock felt the same because he suddenly released my blonde hair. Pulling back, he gripped my hips real tight. And a second later, he jerked forward with all his might. His withering rod plowed forward. While my fuck canal clung to the wooly shaft, his old obelisk invaded me deeper than ever. Jesus Christ!

Smacking sounds filled the room. Vulgar moans echoed from the glass cabinet. Wrinkled balls slapped against my toned thighs. Ancient artillery pounded my cervix. Black dots danced in front of my eyes as my mind got shattered. Still, I wiggled my butt while placing my palms against the pane, asking for a fiercer fucking. This felt like the boss level. Fucking epic but true!

And yet, the pressure continued to ramp up. My shoulder blades tensed. My juices completely coated the gnarly gristle and drenched the shaggy wool. Every slam skewered my fuckchannel, reshaping my cervix and lifting me onto my tiptoes. My stiff buds scraped across the glass and licked the gobs of goo. But I didn't give a damn as long as the grandpa kept stabbing my guts and leaking precum into my unprotected womb. The perversion was level infinity! But I totally embraced it. Fucking freaky but true!

"Fill me up, you filthy old fuck!" I blurted out as if I had lost my mind. "Let me house your offspring! Make my belly blow up!"

Oh wow! I didn't even know I could say such obscene stuff. But at least, it was effective. The old organ pipe began to twitch. Any moment, he was going to breed his bitch. Any second, he was going to fill me with his barrel-aged baby gravy... but then the inevitable got delayed.

"What's the over-under of the whore getting' preggers?" I suddenly heard the biker ask the creepers.

And with that, the guys began to discuss the chances of me getting pregnant. This was unreal! And it set me off, like literally.

"Nine months from now, the whore comes crawlin' in here, beggin' for money to buy a stroller. You betcha!" The bandana bloke twisted the knife.

And my pussy spasmed, clutching the withered wiener tighter than ever.

"Whatever! Them old sack's long retired, only getting them pension." The filthy flusher exclaimed. "The bitch can suck off them social workers if she wants a piece of that pension. Hehehe!"

And my cunt vibrated like a tuning fork, practically milking the gnarly gristle. The dirty talk was the final straw! It triggered my climax and my twat exploded in a million ecstatic sparks. I was cumming! It hit me with the force of a rocket launch, so I stood no chance to stop it. As a result, an earth-shaking orgasm ripped through my body. All-consuming but true!

This was too much, even for the geriatric geezer. And so, his shaggy stick erupted and sprayed a billion little swimmers into my womb. Oh fuck! He was so deep inside me that he plastered my cervix with his sack soldiers. Consequently, his seed had the shortest route to my tubes and the fertilization of an ovum. Jesus fucking Christ!

And suddenly my body was free. Without the grip around my hips, I slid onto the filthy floor. Only then did I realize that several moments must have passed. I had been so preoccupied with my orgasm that I hadn't even noticed. But at least, the bandana bloke came over and helped me up. As I looked at him gratefully, I realized that I hadn't even seen his cock yet. So far, he hadn't taken it out of his black cargo pants! What the hell was going on? He could hardly resist a blonde bombshell like me, could he? That violated my bimbo honor! And so, I reached for his crotch, but the bad-ass bozo simply pushed my hand away.

"Looks like you bagged four more loads. Ain't no matter if they're the same johns. That's another 200 bucks." The brash biker told me. "That makes 500 with interests."

Holy shit! The ballsy businessman was dead serious! He gave me a week to come up with the cash, return to the adult store, and pay the money back. For heaven's sake! How was I supposed to pull that off? This was a much larger sum! I didn't just have that kind of cash lying around.

"Hehehe! What a dumb bitch! That chick eats up everythin' you say. Never made money any easier. Hehehe!" The rude rider exclaimed while turning to the creeper clique.

Oh shit! Now, the bandana bloke totally made fun of me. The statement revealed that he had never been serious about this 'cut for the house', had he? But I had fallen for it, so he had gone through with it. But hey, you can't expect a basic, blank bimbo to understand sarcasm like that, right? Anyway, it was too late to change it now. What's done is done! After all, I was already thinking about how I could come up with the money. Skipping a shopping trip wouldn't be enough. Should I start selling some of my precious outfits without having a replacement? No way! I couldn't do that! It would totally go against my honor as a fashionista. I had to get creative in other ways! But at least, I had a week to come up with something. That was better than nothing!

---Home Bimbotainment-Object provides groundbreaking entertainment---

Driving home, I could barely hold the wheel in my hands because I was as frantic as a fashionista who took too long to get dressed up, so she was late for her first runway show. In fact, I was so hectic that I didn't even think about the creampies in my cunt. And so, the whole way home, I felt the sack sauce sipping out of my snatch and onto the seat. Oh shit! I really needed to take care of this thing. After all, I couldn't afford to get pregnant, neither career-wise nor financially. So, I decided to get the morning-after pill first thing in the morning. Whether I'd actually think about it tomorrow, however, I left to my candy cotton brain. That's the bimbo way, isn't it?

Whatever! I arrived at the alumni apartment in a total rush. Truth be told, I was already late. But I got lucky... sorta! Ben and Ryan weren't there yet. And so, I managed to squeeze in another glow up. And that was more than necessary! My skin was greasy, my face smudged, and my hair disheveled. Only my new pink outfit had come off clear. So great... not!

But wait! No matter how you look at it, this was outrageous! After all the effort, the top bros dared to be late! They were such a duo of disrespectful douchebags! Although I was pissed off, I took the opportunity to devote myself to the food. And so, the steaks were sizzling in the pan when the two alumni showed up. Both wore simple blue jeans and polo shirts. As usual, Ben had his collar popped while Ryan wore his hair tousled. They hadn't even bothered to dress up! Some things never change. Period!

To welcome them, I had a delicious cocktail ready. And while I handed them their drinks, the top bros eyed me up and down. Their shit-eating grins told me that they liked my fierce fashion fit, or at least they were pleased that I was 'pretty in pink'. Whatever it was, it was a good start. Definitely so!

Despite their leering looks, they didn't touch me. That was a surprise! I had expected them to get the party started by mauling my melons or grabbing me by the pussy. But none of that happened, even though I would have appreciated both. Instead, they left me stewing in my juices. Either Matt had told them that I was a denial doll, or they had known for some time. Apparently, I was the last to see the light! And that should be less of a surprise than it actually was. After all, it sounds like a total bimbo thing to me, doesn't it?

Never mind! The trip to the adult store had finally enlightened me! And it all made sense now. I was hooked on denial. My three sexual urges - aka objectification, exhibitionism, and taboo - were the catalysts that pushed me to the edge. In contrast, the other two kinks - aka discipline and taming - were inhibitors that killed my climax and kept me from cumming. It was a give and take, like a constant up and down. Everything was connected. Period!

And thus, the sheer thought of another denial session made me all bubbly and bimboy, even though I had just endured one of the hardest sex sessions in my life. But that's how greedy and needy I've become. I'm truly addickted to love! And for this reason, I literally threw myself at the top bros, hugging them so intimately that I practically shoved my fabulous funbags in their faces. But then I wrinkled my nose. Did I smell something like sweat? That couldn't be, could it?

"Oh, sorry for that. We played pickup ball with the bros n it took longer than expected. Didn't wanna keep you waiting." Ben told me all casual.

Holy shit! He couldn't be serious! First of all, the reason was totally ridiculous because they were late anyway. And secondly, this was a flagrant disregard of the hostess because this was a classy event! I had been planning the 'steak-and-blowjob' dinner for ages and they showed no appreciation whatsoever. None at all! They didn't even bother to take a shower. That was a shame because the fratpals made a mockery of my efforts. The disrespect was next level!

Never mind the formalities, the guys still didn't push my buttons. So, the hug was all that happened. After that, it was back to the kitchen where the house pussy finished cooking the steaks to perfection. Promise!

When I entered the living room with their plates in hand, the fratbros were sitting at the table that I had decorated extra festively. Let me tell you, folks, it's not that easy to serve food when you're on sky-high platform heels. So, it came in handy that I had completed a special training session in the store's backroom. As a result, I made it to the table unscathed. Bet!

And with that, dinner was ready. The food looked delicious! We had steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. A classic! And I put a variety of condiments on the table to go with it. The guys could use them as needed. After all, variety is the spice of life, right?

For a while, I remained standing in front of the table and watched the bros dig in. They hardly paid attention to me, concentrating on the food instead! Normally, the lack of attention would have made me jump out of my skin, but today I saw it as a compliment to the cook. Promise!

That was all well and good, but enough is enough! Time to focus on the buxom bimbo! And so, I slowly began to sway my hips in front of the table. The sky-high stripper heels gave me the perfect posture to turn my dance into a super sexy show. And when the guys were looking more at me than at their plates, the big moment had arrived. Grabbing the pink fabric, I pushed the criss-cross halters apart, so my bomb-ass bouncers practically burst out of the dress! Spinning around, I pulled the vinyl up to my hips to show off my apple bottom. Pushing my fingers into my gluteal fold, I flicked my ass cheeks upwards. My buns of steel instantly snapped back into place, but not before bouncing around juicy as fuck. And then I turned back around. Facing forward, I did the same with my terrific titties, lifting my bomb-ass bangers before letting them snap back into place as they bounced around wild as hell. What an awesome sight!

But you surely remember the blog post, don't you folks? TrophyDoll4U had given precise instructions on Holly's 'Trés Chick Blog'! Dancing wasn't the only entertainment! After all, it was called 'steak-and-blowjob' day for a reason. And so, I slowly sank to my knees and crawled under the table. And there, a surprise awaited me... not!

Of course, the top bros had already opened their pants in anticipation. Boys will be boys, you can always rely on that! So, their cocks were exposed. And not only that! Their dicks were hard and ready to go. And with that, dinner was served for the ditzy doll! Faster than a fashionista can say Gucci, I crawled between Ben's inviting manspread. Positioning my hands on his thighs, I began to suckle on his cockhead.

But then I stopped abruptly! What the fuck was that? Oh, yeah, that's right! I remembered the missing shower. That's where the salty taste came from. This was delicious... not! And so, I leaned back, grabbing his cock with my hand instead. Massaging his stiff shaft with my fake French nails, I tried to give the slick prick the best handjob ever. But of course, I didn't get off that easily. Actually, my pride as a bimbo bunny alone should have been enough to forbid this cop-out, but I guess I still have some practicing to do in that department. Facts!

That's why, I needed the arrogant asshat to guide me. And of course, he did just that! Reaching under the table, he grabbed my blonde hair. And then he used my golden mane like a leash, pushing my mouth towards his cockhead. My lips came closer and closer... the smell of sweat got stronger and stronger... I opened my mouth wider and wider.

Let me tell you, folks, the odor was bad! But I knew the taste would be worse. And yet, I dutifully opened my mouth. The shaft slid deeper and deeper... my lips became saltier and saltier ... the sweat attacked my taste buds fiercer and fiercer. Despite my aversion, I made no move to stop the stuck-up snob until the tip of his dick tickled the entrance to my throat. That's when he paused and waited for my reaction.

And that's when I started devouring his cock, taste and smell be damned! After all, I had a reputation to lose. Giving myself a furious facefucking, I moved my head back and forth real quick. The faster I licked the sweat off, the sooner I could enjoy this thing. So, my lips made short work of the muck. It wasn't long before I was tasting saliva instead of sweat. This triumph made me suck even harder, and soon slurping sounds came from under the table, letting the boys know how hard their house pussy was working to please them. In the end, I gave the arrogant asshat a hell of a sloppy suckjob. And I only stopped when his cock was completely covered in drool. That was the initial trick, but the second followed quick!

Turning around, I repeated the brilliant blowjob on Ryan. But this time, I upped the ante, giving him a deep throatjob with extra sick slurps and shittons of spit. After all, I was in a flow! And so, the slurping sounds from underneath the table soon mixed with guttural groans from above, filling the room with lewd loudness. But then I stopped when I noticed the dirty dipshit starting to twitch. I may be the denial doll, but it was time for the abrasive alumni to dance on the edge. A little denial never hurt anyone, right?

"So... dumbfuck ditz, let's mix it up!" Matt suggested when the room went quiet. "Every time we eat steak, the house pet gets her own kinda meat. You tackle our cocks.... with your tits!"

"Whenever we have some potato stomp, the bootleg barbie gets her own stompers." He added. "You clean our feet... with your mouth!"

"Oh yeah! But don't forget 'bout the beans." Ryan had an additional idea. "When we have a serving of beans, the house pussy gets her own serving... of ass. You lap the crack... with your tongue!"

Holy shit! What the hell was that? This was my show! I had a whole program planned from A to Z. There was no room for spontaneous ideas. And yet, the fratsters took the program right out of my hands and made it their own. It wasn't meant to be like that!

"Hey, you said it yourself, dumbass doll! Variety's the spice of life!" The slick prick outmaneuvered me with my own words. "So let's spice it up!"

And I couldn't disagree because I had said it a million times before. This was the men's day, and their wish was my command. There was nothing I could do about it now. No chance in hell! That's why I snorted in a mixture of anger and disbelief as the boys began their game.

"So... how's our bargain bimbo wanna start?" Ryan asked rhetorically. "She's already had a hot beef injection. Let's go with potatoes for the puppet then!"

And with that, my snort turned into a giggle. That was the last task I wanted to do. Actually, I didn't want to do it at all. Never ever! Just a day ago, I had rubbed my pussy on a shoe. That had been degrading enough! But at least, it had giving me one hell of an orgasm. In comparison, I'd get nothing out of this task. Quite the opposite! It was ten times more humiliating. Suck me sideways!

But of course, nobody asked whether I liked it or not. When you're the housebroken hussy, you're responsible for all chores, whatsoever. And so, I had to devote myself to Ryan's foot. Letting my gaze wander down his legs, I stared at his socks. At least, the boys had taken their shoes off. But I wasn't so sure if that was a good thing or not, because it looked suspiciously like they hadn't changed their socks. These idiots! This was a classy dinner, not a preloading with their fratpals in their man cave. How could they forget that?

At least, there was a silver lining! I had already dealt with a whole different caliber of contemptible creeps today and slayed the challenge. You could say, I had graduate from creeper college with honors. In comparison, these fit, young fellas were in a totally different class. This would be a walk in the park. Safe!

That was all nice and well, but the contrast between creeps and bros didn't help me much when I had to get things rolling. I felt fear, disgust, and a perverse sense of excitement rushing through me. And all of it at the same time! As a result, I had to muster all my willpower to bend down. And then I suddenly smelled it! The unmistakable, strong odor of stinky socks. It was a complex smell of ammonia, rancid butter, and onions. But the result was simple: this was horrible! It was too much! And so, my body reared up. That's a yikes!

1...34567...9