Tia's Bucket List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, the two men had slammed the door shut again. When they returned to the living room, I was still crouched in front of the sofa with my milk cocktail in my hand. Only then did I recognize the men. It was Matt and Chet. My mean manager had come back and brought his cousin with him. But I didn't understand! Why had he beaten up his buddies and kicked them out of the apartment? It didn't make any sense to me. Definitely not!

But I couldn't ask that question because Matt was heading straight for a bookshelf. He threw several books off the shelf. And when he stepped aside, my eyes nearly fell out of my head. I was totally shocked!

There was a camera hidden behind the books! No kidding! And not only that! There were more cameras hidden in three other bookshelves. They were strategically placed on each side of the room. I couldn't believe it! The fratpals had filmed all the 'steak-and-blowjob' action. But why? That wasn't the deal! And I had never agreed to it! I wasn't a pornstar and I didn't want to become one. No way!

Luckily, Matt stopped the recording and took the memory card out of the camera. The video could never fall into the wrong hands! That's why my skeevy supervisor directly deleted the recording. After that, the guys finally enlightened me. Apparently, the top bros had planned this whole thing from the very beginning. They had intended to shoot a porno with me as the sex star and put it on some adult content platform. They wanted to make a quick buck and justified it as my way of paying the rent. These sons of bitches!

But their plan went even further than that! After my first sex scene was posted on the platform, they wanted to increase the rent until I couldn't possibly pay it. Then they wanted to persuade me to create regular content that they'd upload to their account. Just so I could pay the rent. Unbelievable but true!

And you know the worst part about it? Their logic was pretty sound. Once a sex tape is online, there's no going back. You're exposed, so you might as well make a career out of it. Vicious but sadly true!

And yet, there was even more to it than that! Of course, the two bastards would produce and direct the videos, so they'd keep all the cash. While they'd make big bucks, my performance fee would be little more than pocket money, and that was before deducting the rent! But in exchange, I'd have all the fame! And a fashionista needed fame like the air to breathe, right? That was worth more than all the money in the world, wasn't it? Needless to say, it wasn't! What a devious scheme! I was completely dismayed! I had lived with these guys. I never expected them to betray me like that. Never ever!

To my luck, the abominable alumni had made a serious mistake. They had borrowed a camera from the PopcornDude. Becoming suspicious, he told Chet about it. The top bros had long been known for their over-the-top antics. During their student days, they had discredited Yamos several times. Remember the ominous booze-n-bitches party with the consultant? That kegger had ended with a complaint for causing a public nuisance. Ever since, the fraternity had been treading on thin ice with the college administration. In fact, they had to be so careful that the younger members had actually been trying to get rid of the alumni for some time. The two guys were loose cannons, and the fraternity wouldn't survive any more bad press. So far, however, the von Steins - and Matt in particular - had kept their protective hand over the two rogue scumbags.

But that was over now! Chet had told his cousin all about the plan. And of course, Matt couldn't let that happen! It would have been just as dangerous for Vonderstone as it was for Yamos. The fashion label couldn't afford that kind of scandal. A saleswoman working as a pornstar would have been a serious blow to the brand's reputation. And so, the top bros had dug their own grave! Matt had finally dropped his buddies like hot bricks. They were banned from Yamos and he had kicked them out of the shared apartment. Period!

At last, my mean manager had shown courage and guts. Shedding his lethargy, he had taken the reins. Finally, he was the Dom who knew what needed to be done. Even if it was late, he had saved me from disaster. And that was exactly what I needed. After all, the whole 'steak-and-blowjob' day had made one thing clear to me: Left to my own devices, I put myself in danger with my sexcursions. We all know how much I tend to go overboard. And accordingly, my sexventures have become more and more outlandish until they've threatened my entire future. As a denial doll, I have no boundaries. As a dickdumb doll, I make stupid decisions. That makes me easy prey for men who just want to take advantage of me, just like Ben and Ryan. Facts!

But I can't help it! After all, I'm a cutie-by-nature and a service-oriented subslut. So, the solution is clear: I need protection! I don't need a brat tamer like Holly, I need a Dom who ensures my safety and sets clear boundaries. The man must create a safe space, in which I can move freely and let myself go. He must set the scene, so I can fully live out my kinks. And now, I've finally found the right Dom!

Nuff said! I have an announcement to make: This is the end of 'Breastie and the Blog'. What started out as a simple clarification to counter the rumors from the 'Trés Chic Tales' turned into an entire bucket list. Blogging about my first steps in working life became a personal journal of self-discovery. I found a world of submission and began my bimbofication. All of this came with dangers and challenges. But in the end, I found a Dom to guide me on the rest of my journey. As you see, folks, I'm in the subzone and that's where your friendly buzzerfly barbie will stay. Peace out!

1...456789