Tia's Bucket List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's 200 bucks for the airheads around." He mocked me once again. "So if you're handin' out titfucks for 20 bucks, it might take you some time n even more johns. But hey, whatever floats your boat, right?"

"Got a better offer, tho!" The tatted fella suddenly suggested. "Tell ya what, hoe! I'll let cha go n give you a week to come back n pay up. Of course, I gotta take an interest of 50 bucks. I'm takin' all the risk, so it's only fair, ain't it?"

Holy shit! What kind of offer was that? 50 bucks meant a 25% interest rate. That was sheer robbery! But I wasn't really in a good negotiating position, was I? Especially as the big, bad biker kept giving me a menacing look while he waited for my answer.

"Sorry, sir, but the harlot's taking you for a ride." The frumpy old fart suddenly chimed in. "She'll forget her debts as soon as she's out of here. She's dumb like that!"

Oh dear! No one had asked for the grandpa's opinion. Quite the opposite! It made the whole thing much more difficult for me. At the same time, though, it gave the bandana bloke an idea. And everything that followed happened so fast that it seemed like a blur. I couldn't keep up and process it all that quickly. Stepping over to my LV bag, he fished out my cell. Holding it in front of my face, he unlocked it and called himself. For fuck's sake!

"Now, I've got your number, hoe!" The rude rider told me. "I can find out your name n address n all that shit. So don't fuck with me. Better get no stupid ideas. You've got a week, remember that!"

The words were clear! I got the message and didn't argue. Despite my limited funds, I could afford the amount of money. As a consequence, I had to skip a shopping trip this month. Instead, it looked like I'd pay another visit to the adult store. That was cringe! But whatever! It was more important to get out of here and return home on time. Priorities!

And so, I nodded in agreement as I climbed out of the video booth. Standing in the back room, my silhouette was reflected in the glass cabinet. And then I noticed it. My face was still covered in man jam! I couldn't go out like this, let alone drive home! What should I do? This shabby store had no restrooms and putting my precious handbag on my head was out of the question. Definitely so!

"Um, sorry, but..." I asked real cautiously. "... can you, like maybe, help me clean up? You know, I gotta get rid of all your pearly gifts. A hundo p! But I can find no tissues, like nowhere. Hihihi!"

"Oh, harlot! I can help you with that." The grumpy old gramps was the first to react.

And then he looked at the brash biker while he waited for a sign of approval. For a moment, everything was quiet in the backroom. It seemed like everyone was holding their breath, me included. Nobody knew what the grandpa had planned, and everybody was curious to find out. The tension was literally thick enough to cut. No kidding!

With his interest piqued, the bandana bloke raised his eyebrow with a hint of mockery that chilled my spine. And then he gave a nod that released a swarm of butterflies in my belly. Oh jeez! That was all the permission the geriatric geezer needed. And so, he stepped right in front of me.

Believe it or not, but his movements were so swift that they betrayed his age. He grabbed my blonde mane and pulled my head up until I stared the Jurassic perv straight in the eye. Now, it was my turn to raise my eyebrow, looking arrogant as hell.

"What you know 'bout make up n foundation, you dirty dotard?" I felt compelled to call out the grump. "You've never used a peel cream in your life! What you're trying to teach me?"

That hit home, right? Sadly, it didn't! In truth, my little outburst failed to have the intended effect. Instead, the geriatric geezer responded by flashing a dirty grin at me, showing his false set of teeth. It looked like his cheap-ass choppers could slip out of his mouth at any moment. That was a big cringe!

"One thing's certain, I've never had a facial. That seems to be your specialty, harlot!" The grumpy old gramps was quick to retort. "Yet, you're the kind of trollop who's too thick to know how to wipe off a cum mask."

Holy hell! I had no answer to that, neither a clever nor a snippy one. Stupidly, I actually deserved to be named and shamed like that, because it was my own fault! On the one hand, I had brought it on myself by begging the contemptible creeps to help me clean up. On the other hand, I betrayed my arrogant words, even now, as I wrapped my square French nails around the grump's gnarled gristle. Hard to believe, but I kept jerking him as if I wanted to get his old organ hard again. For fuck's sake!

"Knew it! Knew you'd obey daddy!" The grandpa hissed at me. "You dirty slattern!"

And my body stiffened when I heard the d-word. It was just as forbidden as the b-word. I'd never say it to the old crock. No way! But then again, that promise had changed with the other word too, hadn't it? Despite my revulsion, I kept my fake French nails wrapped around his shaft. In fact, I had barely taken my fingers off his withering rod, quickly changing hands to keep jerking. To my amazement, his gnarled gristle was slowly but surely getting hard, which was pretty impressive for such an old man. Facts!

"That solves the riddle." The elderly creep exclaimed in triumph. "The thick trollop can't keep her hands off my johnson when it's a pure whore-pipe. My old Hornington has only been touched by harlots for a good 30 years. She's a prossie. No doubt about it!"

Holy shit! That hit different! I grunted loud as fuck and scoffed sharp as hell. Cold shivers ran down my spine when I realized the deeper meaning. And yet, I kept my fake whore-nails wrapped around his whore-pipe. I couldn't have taken my hands off his jerkmeat if I had wanted to. My horniness wouldn't allow it. Safe!

"You're gross! And pathetic! No cap!" I spat at the geriatric geezer. "Too disgusting to find a hookup or a friend with benefits."

"And... what does that make you, slattern?"

Once again, I had no answer to that because I knew the truth. I was a slut! There was no doubt about it. I was a subslut for all men, no matter the age, the weight, or the hygiene. But of course, I couldn't say that out loud. No way!

"Your breath stinks like you're rotting from the inside already, you filthy old fuck!" I bitched instead.

And I knew because the frumpy old fart was using his lapper to lick over my skin on the way to my neck. As the chills on my back intensified, so did my stroking of his hard whore-pipe.

"Yet, I'm not the one with the cum breath, am I?" The grandpa retorted.

And with that, I heard the coarse creeps' laughing at me as I winced in embarrassment. The Jurassic perv had just proved that he was more quick-witted than me. But then again, I was a bubbly, blank bimbo so nobody expected me to be witty or brainy. A cum breath, on the other hand, seemed normal for a subslut. I guess I have to remember to use chewing gum or lollipops to keep my breath fresh. That's going on my to-do list. Facts!

"See? That's what you need to learn as a harlot." The geriatric geezer got to the point. "You make money like a street wench, you must know how to clean up fast. You'll find no suitors with a smeared mush like that."

And once again, the dated swearwords made my legs wobble. Closing my eyes, I sighed while I felt my pussy throbbing so hard that it was reverberating in my ears. And yet, I stroked my senior suitor harder than ever.

"Show me how to clean up fast, daddy!" I suddenly heard myself blurt out.

And I surprised myself more than anyone else. As the contemptible creeps hollered in delight, I snorted in disbelief. And then my scoffing turned into shrieking. The grandpa followed my invitation. Dragging me by my blonde hair, he bent me over and pushed me into the booth. Before I realized where he was going, he pushed my face into the trash can that was standing in front of the screen.

Holy shit! What kind of devilish idea was this? I couldn't imagine anything more disgusting or humiliating. The trash can was stuffed to the top with tissues! So, at least, I landed softly. But that was the only good thing about it, because all the kleenex were stained and dirty. Trust me! An entire horde of horny men must have squirted their sperm into the tissues before disposing them in the garbage can. And now, the frumpy old fart was dragging my face through these stained blowrags. Fucking filthy but totally true!

Let me tell you, I screamed at the top of my lungs. But the boatload of kleenex stifled my high-pitched shrieks. Apart from wailing, though, there wasn't much I could do. It was so cramped in the booth that I couldn't even flail my arms. So, I had no choice but to press my palms against the sides of the trash can to hold it tightly while the grumpy old gramps cleaned my face. Although my head was in the waste bucket, my ass was still outside the booth. And it was shaking so savagely that I was practically twerking like crazy. As if I was doing my best to entertain the rest of the creeper clique. And they let me hear how much they enjoyed the sight with deafening hoots and hollers. At least, that was something!

To be honest, it was a great thing because it took my mind off the other stuff that was going on. Obviously, the elderly creep wasn't just a whore-monger, but also a rule-monger. Accordingly, he proceeded very thoroughly. First, he rubbed my forehead over the crumpled tissues. After that, he pushed my right and left cheek into the tower of dirty kleenex one after the other until my face almost touched the floor. This was so pervy it felt unreal. For heaven's sake!

But the worst was yet to come. Hard to imagine? Then get a load of this, folks! Like a true stickler for detail, the old crock cleaned all the spots and that included my lips. As the grand finale, the Jurassic perv pushed my face mouth-first into the mountain of blowrags. I screamed louder and twerked wilder than ever as my soft lips slid over the dirty tissues. I could feel -- and even taste - the old, dried cum. Oh gosh! This was filthy as fuck! These were random loads of guys I had never met and will never see. Can you imagine anything more perverted, folks? I couldn't! And yet, my body responded! I pulled a huge pout to help the grandpa with his hard work. At the same time, I let go of the wastebin and reached back. Believe it or not, but I grabbed my long fuck flaps and pulled them apart, opening my butterfly pussy to show off my pink inner sanctum. This was fucking obscene but true!

And you know what's wicked about the whole thing, folks? It was a total mindfuck! As a result, I was getting close to the peak without a single touch to my clit. I'm pretty sure I would have cum on the spot if the geriatric geezer would have pinched my pleasure pearl. But then again, it was a good thing that I didn't even think of doing it myself. After all, I was still bound by my bimbo rules. Bet!

Finally, I returned to the land of the creepers, freshly glowed-up. Of course, that's a total exaggeration, but you know what I mean. The cum mask was off my face as the grandpa used my blonde mane to pull me out of the trash can. Turning me around to face the rest of the guys, I couldn't help but stretch out my arms and flash a beaming smile in a dramatic gesture. As if I were an actress who had just won an Oscar, or more like a pornstar who had just won a Venus award.

And then I glanced down my arm. My fake French nails were back around the withering rod. I just couldn't keep my hands off the whore-pipe, could I? Jesus Christ! Anyway, the grumpy old gramps deserved a reward for lending a hand, didn't he? After all he had been the only one to help me. Given his advanced age, that was kind of sweet, wasn't it?

Whether deserved or not, I was finally able to get a closer look at his gnarled gristle. His old organ was hard, although that wasn't so easy to tell, because the shaft was buried in a droopy robe of foreskin. And yet, the slack skin wasn't the most noticeable thing about his dick. His shaggy stick was covered in so much white hair that I couldn't even see where the shaft ended and the balls began. Obviously, the geriatric geezer had never heard about modern grooming standards. The caveman! But whatever! It wasn't about the packaging but the contents. And there, he left nothing to be desired as precum oozed out of his cockhead and onto the filthy floor.

But I decided to tease the frumpy old fart before I let him enter heaven. That's why I walked over to the glass cabinet as quickly as my platform heels would allow. On my way there, I stared at the geriatric geezer as provocatively as I could. To my surprise, he had turned out to be the best whoremonger of the bunch. It seemed like he knew exactly how to handle a subslut. And that was precisely what I needed right now. But it wasn't the only reason for my aggressive approach! Even though he had been the one to tame my bitchy ass, he hadn't cum a second time. That hurt my bimbo pride and needed to be changed immediately. Bet!

"Hey, look! I'm not the only one who made an oopsie... I mean a mess." I told the old crock while pointing at the glass of the display case.

What a contrast! Although my gaze was arrogant and challenging, my voice sounded silly and submissive. I guess that's what happens when a bubbly bimbo tries to push a man's button and dares him to put her in place. Anyway, it was clear to see that I was better at being a servile slut than a bitchy brat. After all, that's Holly for you!

Nevertheless, I was right. There were several fat white blobs on the glass pane. It sounds unreal, but a customer must have jerked off to the porn covers and sprayed his sperm over the glass. The gooey glaze had run down the pane and dried there. Who knows how long it had been there. Definitely too long! That's a huge fucking yikes!

Despite my best efforts, the grandpa saw right through me and left me hanging So, I had to step up my bimbo game. Standing in front of the glass cabinet, I spread my legs and pressed my hands against the glass pane as if I were ready for a pat-down. Of course, I had positioned myself directly in front of the cocksnot. The sight gave me the creeps, but I wanted to offer the man every option. Promise!

And yet, the Jurassic perv was still not responding. This was getting annoying! So, I began to gyrate my butt. Rolling my hips, I made a 'figure 8'. The circling hip motion has never failed to have a hypnotizing effect on every man. And it worked this time too! I heard several wolf-whistles, telling me that the rest of the creeps were entertained. They seemed on the verge of drooling as they stared at my ass in amazement. What a contrast to the grandpa! The frumpy old fart continued to resist. Damnit!

My goodness! You can only get so stubborn when you get that old, can't you? The fact that the senior scumbag could resist me for so long drove me crazy. And so, my hip circles got faster and faster. For added effect, I looked over my shoulder. First, I sucked in my cheeks and puckered up my lips. As if I were flashing my best poutface while the creepers snapped photos for my socials. Jesus! When that didn't work, I stuck out my tongue and twirled it around. As if I were French-kissing the air! That's how desperate I was. Jesus Christ!

And then my hard work got rewarded. I held my breath when I saw the geriatric geezer coming over to me. But he didn't touch me. This was maddening! His restraint was driving me bonkers! At the same time, it made me more willing than ever. I only wanted one thing and I was prepared to do anything for it. Gazing over my shoulder, I glared at the old crock while the elderly creep leered back. Our staring contest lasted for several moments. I raised my eyebrows in defiance while a smile played around the corners of his mouth in amusement. Nobody said a word. It seemed like time stood still. But then I started to giggle heartily while I wiggled my ass wildly. My mind wanted me to act like a privileged princess, but my body reacted like a bubbly bimbo. For crying out loud!

"Hihihi... Hihihi... Knew it!" I tried my best to stifle my giggling.

"You're just a sorry old sack. A hundo p!" I finally managed to hiss. "Can't get it up a second time, huh?"

Stupidly, I talked big but acted submissively. My ass shaking pretty much gave my words away. And everybody knew it. At least, that's what the chuckles coming from the creepers told me. But it worked! The Jurassic perv finally stepped up to me. I watched the precum ooze off his shaggy stick and it was my turn to be hypnotized. Despite the wooly white hair and droopy foreskin, I couldn't take my eyes of his withering rod. Swear to god!

And then I found my words again. I groaned when the grandpa let his gnarled gristle bounce against my ass cheek. I moaned when I felt a thick trail of slimy precum on my apple bottom. Finally, the Jurassic perv grabbed my hips. But he didn't thrust his cock into me. Instead, he let the tip of his dick slide over my fuck flaps. Gosh! My butterfly wings were swollen to the bursting point. And with every little touch, I jerked as if I had touched a livewire. Safe!

"So, you can't leave without getting your whore-milk from the whore-pipe? Is that right?" The elderly creep asked me.

And he lined up his withering rod to my wet folds. He must have felt the heat from my warm void. But he still didn't push it in. This was driving me insane! And I was losing all inhibitions. It was crystal clear what he wanted from me. I had to beg for it. I had to say it out loud. Otherwise, he'd put me away wet and leave me dissatisfied. For fuck's sake!

I opened my mouth... and then I paused. Something dawned on me. So much had happened recently that I had been totally distracted. Yesterday's events had blindsided me, so I had completely forgotten to take the pill. Today, I had overslept, which had messed up my whole morning routine and I had forgotten the pill again. This had been happening more and more often lately, so I was sure I was unprotected. Jesus!

As you see, folks, I had to be damn careful! In fact, I had to watch out like a hawk! There was no way I was going to let that elderly creep inseminate me. I couldn't get preggers by a man who could be my grandfather. Totally out of the question! So, what was I supposed to do? I could offer anal. Surely, the gramps couldn't resist that. He could test my cunt and then cum in my ass. Two holes in one. What a deal!

And with that, the matter was decided, so I opened my mouth to announce it.

"Yes, daddy! Please, daddy!" I blurted out. "Breed your bitch!"

Oh shit! I had said the opposite of what I had intended! And with that, there was no more going back. The Rubicon had been crossed. For real!

"Knock me up, daddy! No cap!" I screamed like a lunatic. "Pay me your child support in daddy gravy, like literally!"

"Gawd! Your liquid kids are older than me, but I want them in my womb, like totally!" I kept shouting like I was out of my mind.

Holy fuck! This felt like an out-of-body experience. My mind was thinking one thing, and my mouth was saying something else entirely. And yet, I wasn't just asking to be inseminated, I was literally begging for a cum charge from an old fart who was already retired. Imagine visiting the elderly creep with a bloated belly in a retirement home. Holy hell! The indignity was on a different level! This was so kinky it blew my mind. Bet!

And yet, the feedback from my pussy was clear. I wanted the old slimy! I wanted his withered wiener inside me! I wanted his liquid kids in my womb! So, stop dragging your calloused heels and give me your baby gravy, you filthy old fucker! That's what I wanted to scream at the grumpy old gramps, and it made butterflies flip in my core. This felt like the biggest taboo ever! And that's why I wanted it so bad. After all, a horny bimbo has no dignity. Facts!

123456...9