Tia's Bucket List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it didn't get any better after that. Instead, I became so hectic that I hit my head against the tabletop. It caused a loud bang that echoed through the room and made the bros laugh out loud. These fuckfaces! Their reaction totally upset me! But my anger didn't help. Quite the opposite! It only made things worse because it distracted me. As I wasn't fully focused on the task ahead, I couldn't cope with the smell. And thus, I reared up every time I bent down... again and again. And each time, my dry heaving and raspy retching got louder until the nasty noise rang out from under the table and the fratpals hollered in the same rhythm. Fuck me backwards!

At least, I didn't hit my head again. That was the good part! Then again, I hadn't made any progress and turned myself into an ass clown. That was the bad part! As you see, folks, I was torn. On the one hand, the laughter told me that the boys were highly entertained. On the other hand, I felt super stupid and extremely incompetent. After all, I couldn't even manage to pull of such a simple task. This was unworthy of a skilled subslut!

And that was the push I needed to pull myself together. Clenching my lips, I pressed my mouth onto the foot. My lips scraped over the stinky sock. I snatched at the nylon fabric... and I failed to grab it... I snatched again... and I failed again! Damnit! This was harder than imagined! And consequently, it took me several attempts. But I was already used to that! Epic fails seem to be my thing. And yet, I'm not so sure whether I should be ashamed or proud of it. After all, my disgraceful failures have always been a source of great amusement for the men. Period!

Despite the abundance of failed attempts, it never even occurred to me to use my hands. That would have ruined my reputation as a submissive service slut once and for all. And I couldn't let that happen. No way! So, I tried and tried again until I finally succeeded and got hold of the odious sock. But that was only half the battle. I still had to pull it off the foot. And all the while, I had to fight the rancid smell that continued attacking my olfactory nerves. Oh gosh! This was harder than writing a bachelor thesis!

At least, the foul funk made me get a move on! And so, I pulled and tugged at the sock, but it barely moved. Accordingly, I had to change my modus operandi, jerking my head around, literally like a dog that wouldn't give its bone back. Oh jeez! A memory flashed through my mind. There was something about dogs in my recent past, wasn't there? Apparently, this golden retrievwhore was better fetching bones than socks. But whatever! I finally got lucky. By chance, the nylon slipped over the heel and the rest was easy. Another tug with my teeth and the stinky sock slipped completely off the foot. Oh gawd! This had been harder than writing a master thesis!

Hard to believe, but the actual task hadn't even started yet. Kindly enough, Ryan met me halfway. Lifting his toes, he kept his heel on the ground as he presented his bare foot to me. He actually held it right under my nose to signal that he wanted me to smell it. Seriously!

So, how did I react? Like the domesticated doll that I am! Of course, duh! I dutifully sniffed his foot and whimpered with every breath. The odor of salt and sweat was unmistakable, and it wasn't any better than the odorous sock. After the extensive smell test, I was more than ready for the next step. And so, I began to kiss the bridge. Starting at the ankle, I kissed my way down to the toes and the taste became inexorably more intense. It wasn't just salty, but also thick and sour. I guess someone had eaten too much bread and dairy products recently. At any rate, it was so gross that I was whimpering constantly. Safe!

Although this was yikes, I carried on and began to lick the toes. After I had lapped across all five digits, I focused on each toe individually, sucking one after the other into my mouth. This was so much better... not! If the taste had been intense before, it became severe now.

"eww-EWW-eww-EWW!" My whining changed to wailing.

Oh jeez! My whimpering was no longer just continuous, it alternated between high and low notes. But you know how I roll! Once I get going, there's no stopping me. I do it right or I don't do it at all. Period!

"Sounds like the dumb hoe's 'bout to devour some meat. Not that our tofu tart gets morally corrupted." I finally heard Ben shout out. "Time for the garden gobbler to get some veggie stuff straight outta the swamp. Beans, baby!"

And I sighed in relief. This was my salvation! Who knows what other stupid things I would have done next. But then I groaned in disapproval. I didn't like the shitbird's choice, even though it came as no surprise! Getting on all fours, I crawled to the slick prick and immediately noticed that he had slid forward. His manspread was wider than ever! What a welcome sight... not! But then again, the view of his ass hanging over the edge of the chair was even more repulsive. How inviting... not!

Of course, I knew exactly what he wanted. But the prospect was too nasty, so I tried to take the path of least resistance. Focusing on his balls, I lowered my head between his legs. I immediately inhaled the masculine aroma. Although the slimy shitbird hadn't shaved his balls, I licked every inch and every spot. I had seen worse... and that was only today! Still, the rancid taste filled my mouth faster than a fashionista could fill her handbag with all the necessary must-haves. That's a big yikes!

Unfortunately, I didn't hear anything from the guys, so I had to keep going. But the hairs tickling my tongue became unbearable, so I changed my approach. Taking his sack in my mouth, I sucked his balls, one by one. I could swear his scrotum had never been so clean. And yet, I didn't feel the slick prick twitch or tremble. All my hard work seemed to have no effect. What a shame! Getting desperate, I ramped things up a notch. Extending my index finger, I slid it through his butt crack. At first, I tickled his ass cleft with the tip of my long French nail. Then I let my fingertip circle around his anus. Finally, I slid my finger into his asshole to give him a prostate massage while I continued to give his balls a tongue bath. This must have been fireworks for the dude!

"Yeah, well! It was obvious that the dumbslut didn't understand her job." Ben let me know. "We'll just keep eating beans till she gets it. We've seen pigs fly, right?"

"Okay, then! Beans, baby!" His buddy jumped to his side.

The son of a bitch! Of course, the top bros wouldn't let me off the hook that easily. It figures! But then I giggled stupidly! This was still the 'steak-and-blowjob' day. I had planned it forever to make it a perfect dinner and now it was me who was holding back the fun. So stupid! After all, I wasn't a party pooper but a people pleaser. I couldn't stand for that. Quite the opposite! I had to make up for it and adjust to the new situation. After all, a billboard barbie's only as good as her adaptability, right? Even the biggest stars must cater to their audience's special requests. Facts!

And so, I turned around and focused on Ryan. Of course, I was greeted by another major manspread. This was becoming the official guidepost for the buzzerfly barbie, wasn't it? Anyway, the dapper douchebag had followed his buddy's example and scooted to the edge of the chair. As a result, his ass was dangling in the air in joyful anticipation. Crawling between his legs, I remembered something about the touslehead. Not only did he have hairy legs, but he also had an ultra-hairy sack. Oh wow! Those were great prospects... not!

As you can imagine, I wanted to retreat, but I forced myself to stay in position. Nevertheless, I couldn't bring myself to take the next step. So, I tried to stall for time. Turning around, I sat on my butt and leaned backwards until I was staring at the hairy ass from below. Reaching up, I started tickling his balls with my long, fake nails. But of course, that wasn't enough to get the job done! The top bros wouldn't give another instruction until I had performed to their satisfaction.

"Oh, sir! Dummies can't be trusted to do a good job rimming ass." I finally bit the bullet, because we weren't making any progress. "Help a dumbfuck out. Grab my head n turn my face into an ass wipe."

Holy shit! Did I really say that? There's no denying that I tend to exaggerate, but this was over the top, even for me. The flushing feeling of humiliation swept over me, making my body quake. Every word was nasty enough to make my twat throb. But not only that! They also made the fratpals laugh their asses off. Bet!

And of course, the abominable alumni were all too happy to comply with my request. So, Ryan reached underneath the table and grabbed the back of my head. Adding juice to his jerk, he lifted my head. I shrieked in surprise, but my scream was stifled when my face got buried in his ass. So, what did I do instead of bitching and moaning? I actually helped him out. Stupid as it may seem, I put my manicured hands on his buns. The square fake nails practically sank into the jungle of dark frizzy hair until they were lost from sight. What a vile vision! It made me cringe!

But I still pulled his butt cheeks apart. And then Ryan tugged at my golden mane, moving my head back and forth. My nose practically bounced against his gross anal gorge, and I immediately smelled the musky scent. At the same time, I felt his wrinkled asshole against my lips. And it creeped me out! My hair stood on end! That's a huge yikes!

But nobody gave a damn about my feelings. Remember, I was just a bimbot for the abhorrent alumni! They didn't care as long as their bimbofied personal assistant carried out their commands without malfunctioning. Have you ever asked your printer about its feelings? See!

Whatever! Another tug and my face got shoved forward. As a result, my lips slid over the butt crack. Although it was gross, I pursed my lips l ike a good subslut to give the guy more pleasure. And I kept my pout until I felt the first ass hair. It was frizzy and curly! This was too gross, and I whimpered in revulsion! But that only made my lips vibrate, pleasing the touslehead even more. As a result, the dirty dipshit kept dragging my mouth through his mudslide until my whining stopped and the humming was the only noise that could be heard under the table. Facts!

"Potatoes, puppet!" Ben interrupted the ass munching.

Thank god! I had never been so grateful for a change of scenery. But then I remembered the task and I wasn't so happy anymore. Don't get me wrong, folks! I was glad to get away from the hairy ass, but I wasn't looking forward to kissing another foot. And so, I paused for a moment. A thought flashed through my mind. I had dutifully done my job and proven to be the best butt-licking bimbo in the state. Maybe, I could get some slack or even a reward for it?

But then I giggled stupidly. See? That's what happens when you let basic, blank bimbos do the thinking. As the housebroken hussy, I didn't get to make demands. I'd get a reward if the abrasive alumni decided so. And to convince them, I first had to entertain them. It figures!

And so, my eagerness outweighed my disgust. To avoid second thoughts, I bent over as quickly as possible. But the first hurdle was already awaiting me: the sock! You know how many problems I had with it the first time. But practice makes perfect! And so, the grabbing and tugging went much better. I guess I'm actually becoming a domesticated doll. If that wouldn't make Steve proud, the smug fuck!

With Ben's foot free, I began the usual procedure, kissing my way across the bony bridge. By now, I knew the taste. It was just as intense but more sweet than sour. Someone must have eaten fruit recently. At the end of the day, though, sweat is sweat, so it was still disgusting. But at least, I had my whimpering and gagging much better under control. As you see, folks, I've learned something new again! My submissive self is definitely a fast learner, unlike my student self. Facts!

When I got to his toes, however, the stuck-up snob surprised me. He lifted his foot! For real! It took me a second to realize what he wanted me to do. But then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The arrogant asshat wanted me to lick the soles of his feet. Oh no! Not that! It was a step too far! But then I heard myself whimpering real loud and lewd. Oh shit! I only realized what I was doing when I heard myself doing it! This was so absurd! But my dickdaze was so thick not even my own thoughts were getting through. Jesus!

As expected, the soles were a battlefield. As an athletic guy who did lots of sports, he had old, dried blisters, calluses, and overall dry, scaly skin on the bottom of his foot. No wonder my whining had pierced the dickdaze, as it was now as ear-splitting as a siren. No exaggeration!

"EWW-ooo-EWW-ooo!" My whimpering changed abruptly.

Suddenly, the siren turned into a continuous wail. This time, though, the undulating wave didn't alternate between high and low sounds, it changed between disgust and joy. And why? Because the second bro got involved! Stretching out his bare foot, he pressed his sole against my shaven slit from behind. In my position on all fours, he had easy access, so he pressed the ball of his foot against my pussy. A wave of delight ripped through me when he slid his sole over my swollen snatchflaps. Then a flash of glee exploded inside me when he pressed his big toe against my clit.

Oh my god! Give me more of that! My body began to shake, and my ass started to wiggle. The dapper douchebag didn't stop. My fuck flaps swelled with every shove and slide. Eventually, my butterfly wings opened up and exposed my pink pleasure portal. And of course, the alternadude instantly concentrated on playing footsie with my fuckhole until my moans drowned out the whimpers. Promise!

"eww-OOO-eww-OOO!" My wail turned into a real slut siren.

And it made me act without thinking. The more my dickdaze thickened, the stronger my service orientation became. All I wanted to do as the dickdumb dolly was to please the men. Accordingly, I started licking between the toes. And it was too late when I realized that this wasn't a good idea, because there was even more sweat there.

"EWW-OOO-EWW-OOO!" Once again, disgust and joy balanced each other out.

Hard to believe, but it was an intoxicating mixture. The perverseness of the situation, the reverberations from my run-in with the creeper clique, the humiliating task, my general horniness, my dickdumb state... it all came together. And as a result, I was getting close to cumming. The touch of the sole against my sodden slit was all I needed. And so, my twat began to throb. My excitement was on the verge of reaching a fever pit. One more nudge against my wet folds! One more push on my love button! One more whatever!

"Steak, slut!" Ryan called to me.

Damnit! I was so close! But of course, the top bros knew I was a denial doll and took full advantage of it. In the alumni apartment, news travels faster than a fashionista flying from one fashion show to the other. And so, the foot was gone as soon as the touselhead gave the order.

There was no way around it, I had to let off and turn my rack to the skaterbro. At least, he wanted a titty fuck. That was the best choice available! And maybe - just maybe - his fratpal followed his example and put his foot down, like literally putting the skin pedal to my rose petal. A girl can hope, can't she?

In any case, I crawled between the legs of the stuck-up snob real quick. Before he could take another bite, I grabbed my squishy snugglesacks and wrapped them around his towering cock. Squeezing my fabulous funbags extra tightly, they nestled around his stiff shaft like fluffy fleshpillows. Safe!

Just to be sure, I puckered my lips and spat right into my terrific titslit. Like a skilled slut, I hit my cleavage on the first try. But I still added two more spitballs. I was completely shameless when it came to saliva by now. It no longer felt gross. On the contrary! It was totally arousing because it triggered my submissiveness. Anyway, a shitload of slobber was a prerequisite to turn a boring-ass blowjob into a supreme sloppy suckjob and the same goes for boobjobs. So you see, folks, I graduated from wanting all the smoke to wanting all the slobber. Sorry, not sorry!

Just when my bomb-ass bangers were gloriously greased up, I felt it: Ben's foot on my cunt! Oh yeah! He picked up where his buddy had left off. And that really got me going! As the calloused sole slid between my opened beef curtain, I kept my fab fleshpads wrapped around the boner while I moved my glorious grabbags up and down... faster and faster... harder and harder! I was practically jerking off the alternadude with my titty flesh! You won't find a better trip down mammary lane in the state. Never!

To be honest, I would have loved it if the skaterbro had taken the reins. Grab me by the titties! Make the decisions for me! Treat my glorious grabbags however you like: squeeze them savagely, maul them mercilessly, fuck them fiercely! They're just two slabs of meat at your disposal. Have fun regardless of my feelings! Oh gawd! That's the dickdumb dolly talking! And she's speaking the truth. Safe!

"Beans, baby!" Ben's request came far too quickly.

Holy shit! The abominable alumni had the timing down pat. They knew exactly when it was time to hit the pause button and give me another ruined orgasm. Of course, the denial didn't miss its mark. The bigger my arousal, the bubblier my behavior. And so, I pouted and sulked, even though no one could see it under the table. Facts!

Nevertheless, I did what was right. With a heavy heart, I let go of the cock. Turning around, I crawled over to the stuck-up snob. I hadn't even heard the word he had yelled, but I knew my assignment when I saw his ass hanging over the edge of the chair. If I remember correctly, though, I had already completed the task with the slick prick. On the one hand, I was outraged that I had to do this skeevy stuff again. On the other hand, the last time had been a failure. To be perfectly candid, I no longer cared about the assignment as long as long as it gave me the chance to please the boys and be rewarded with attention. Swear to god!

"Too bad, the brainless bimbo got no idea how to give a good rimjob!" The slimy shitbird greeted me.

"C'mon, ditzy dummy! Use that kissy mouth!" He prompted me. "Make love to my ass!"

Oh fuck! I hesitated as a lump formed in my throat. What a perverted request! It was so nasty that it even penetrated my dickdaze. But then again, it was 'steak-and-blowjob' day and I had bragged about spoiling the boys. I couldn't talk big and then let the men down. I'm bound by bimbo law!

And so, I pursed my lips and formed a kissy mouth. While my heart was beating furiously, I pushed my head forward and began to kiss Ben's ass crack. Although I showered his anal cleft with kisses, it wasn't enough. I knew that I had to step it up if I didn't want to disappoint the abhorrent alumni. So, I spit on his butthole before licking his shriveled sphincter and tonguing his asshole. This was fucking gross!

"Yeah, man! Now, we're getting somewhere! Eat my ass like you're tonguing the filling out of a twinkie." The arrogant asshat moaned.

Oh fuck! What a nasty remark! And that's exactly why it drove me to peak performance. Pressing my kisser onto his pucker, I made out with his cinnamon circle as if we were two horny teenagers on our first date. I actually alternated between kissing and tonguing his ass. Once in a flow, I went completely overboard, just like you'd expect me to, right folks? Truth be told, I've come to think of it as a typical bimbo trait. Period!

"Potatoes, puppet!" Ryan interrupted my vivid work.

1...456789