Tia's Bucket List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some hidden reason, I chose a porno with 'anal' and 'gangbang' in the title. To make matters worse, the pornstar was a big-boobed bimbo with bone-straight bleached blonde hair. That sounded unfamiliar... not! Oh gawd! Why didn't anyone stop me? My need for humiliation kept going and going... literally like the bunny in the commercial.

And so, I soon experienced a déjà vu... sorta. In fact, I found myself in the same position as before in my car. My legs were spread so far apart that one leg was sticking out of the video booth. At the same time, my tremendous titties were hanging out of the tight dress. Instead of my fingers fucking my soaked snatch, I held the g-spot vibe against my sensitive clit while my left hand grabbed my bomb-ass bangers and tugged on my hard nipples. Oh gosh! I was rougher on myself than the top bros and codger crew combined. Fucking unfathomable but true!

I know that it sounds unreal, but I suffered the same fate once again. My eyes closed as I listened to the blonde's vulgar moans. Reality slipped away while my fantasy grew stronger and stronger. And of course, I imagined myself in the pornstar's place. It figures!

Needless to say, I kept testing the vibrator the whole time. Meanwhile, the men in my fantasy were looking more and more like the contemptible creeps from the adult store. It wasn't until the pornstar screamed extra loud that I reopened my eyes. Believe it or not, but the scene was almost over. And I was still fucking the vibrator! When I came back to reality, it was cumshot time and the first stud had bust his nut, shooting his spunk right in the face of the adult actress. But it didn't end there! Since it was a gangbang, a group of guys stood around the slut. And with that, it became a real bukkake. This was filthy as fuck, and it made me maul my melons harder than hell. No kidding!

And then it was my turn! All of a sudden, I screamed just as vulgar as the sex star. And for the same reason! Something warm and sticky splashed against my cheek. What a stunner! It left me completely dumbfounded. Turning my head, the next sticky bomb hit me and exploded right above my lip.

Holy shit! Fantasy had become reality. The customers were lined up next to the video booth. The churlish creeps had dropped their pants to jerk their dicks. The first guy was the fattest of the bunch, his gut hanging over his cock, almost completely covering his shaft. The rest of his body, however, didn't look any more pleasant. He had a flabby face with a double chin and a bald head with the last greasy strands of brown hair combed across his dome. What an uggo! Despite his obesity, he still managed to fire a third jizz jet, which burst into a thousand gooey globs, right on my cheek. Safe!

And that was the final kick! I felt an epic whirlwind of ecstasy rushing through my body. It was so forceful that it literally gave me whiplash. My worldview narrowed and the tornado of pleasure tightened around me. My lust was about to sweep me away. But I couldn't let that happen! I couldn't cum when it was an edging session. Not twice in one day! That would be too big a breach of the rules. Period!

To be honest, my body knew it before my mind did. Dropping the vibe, my hand did something completely unexpected. I slapped myself in the face like a savage! And at the same time, my other hand pinched my nipple like a shield-maiden. For heaven's sake! What was wrong with me? Nothing, apparently, because it worked! The sharp sting ended my impending climax and led to a ruined orgasm. Oh yeah! I was slowly becoming a skilled denial doll, wasn't I?

Just like the bukkake in the porno, however, it wasn't over for me yet. Nimble as a weasel, the fat fuck stepped aside and made room for the next coarse creep. And that dude was just as unique a specimen. He was old, and I'm talking about real old, aka elderly! In fact, I was pretty sure the last time his head was full of hair was during the first moon landing. For crying out loud!

But then again, who gave a damn about the man's age when his stick was still stiff and his balls were full, right? As a matter of fact, the gnarled gristle was hard like a rock. Although it was covered in a thick jungle of white hair, it had a hypnotizing effect on me. And so, I stared at the old one-eye while my hands were back where they belonged, in my hotbox and on my funbags. I fucked my cunt faster and tore at my titties harder than ever before while I watched the grandpa jerk his withered wiener with his arthritic fingers.

And then the time had come! His balls boiled over and I dutifully opened my mouth. Of course, the old crock didn't have to be asked twice at the inviting sight, quickly stepping up to me. But then he didn't aim for my open mouth. Instead, he came so close that he poured his gooey gravy over my forehead, like literally giving me an anti-aging cream mask. The irony!

At the same time, though, his hairy sack hung in front of my mouth and bounced against my lips. It felt unreal, but I did it anyway! I started sucking on the wrinkled balls of a man who could have fathered a parent of a college classmate. Fucking hell!

And again, this was the kind of perversion that's just the right medicine for me. My body began to quake so ferociously that I felt like I was going to topple over the booth. The next orgasm rushed towards me with the force of a buffalo herd. And I had to stop it! For some reason, however, I didn't want to do the same thing again. Maybe, it was the obscene sounds from the porno that inspired me. Maybe, my mind got filthier every time I edged. Whatever the case, I wanted to entertain the contemptible creeps in the best way possible. And so, I cupped my fat fleshpads from underneath and literally presented them on a silver platter.

"Please stop my orgasm! Slap the bitch off my face, spit in my mouth, fluff up my fleshpillows. Do whatever it takes." I blurted out.

Oh my god! I acted as if I were out of my mind! And that hit the nail on the head. I was going insane with lust. The creeps' meat put me in a dicktrance, my vision was shrouded in a dickdaze, I was so dickdrunk that I was taking huge risks, my actions were so stupid they could only be explained by being dickdumb. All these states worked simultaneously, and I wanted more.

Of course, my request was too sweet for the creeper clique to resist. And so, I shrieked when the grandpa gave me a resounding slap in the face. I must say there was a lot of oomph behind it. I bet he used to properly spank his kids back in the day. Sure enough, the slap made my cheek glow and my skin turn bright red. More importantly, though, the pain stopped my climax and helped me to another ruined orgasm. There you go!

While I was still basking in the after-effects of my denial, the next guy came up to me. And to be perfectly honest, I would have noticed him without ever seeing him, because his smell hit me from afar. He was the dirtiest dude in the creeper clique. Definitely so! His long, stringy hair was greasy and unkempt. And it was obvious that he had gone to the sex shop straight after work because his face was covered in dust and his hands were oily. His armpits were dark with sweat and his overall looked like it had never seen a washing machine in its 20 years of existence. The stench alone made me suspect he might be a sewer worker. Yuck!

Anyway, the grimeball came up to me with his hard cock bobbing and there was no stopping him. Flashing a laugh at me, he showed his missing front teeth. And the sight chilled my spine. This was so cringe! I would have loved to skip this guy. But then he showed a hidden talent. The filthy flusher had figured out what turned me on, and he even brought a welcome gift for me. Believe it or not, the mucky fuck gave me a slap on the tit as a greeting. And I scoffed in protest! This was so unnecessary! There was no orgasm on the way. But I guess that's what you get for being cheeky. If you talk big, you better be able to live with the consequences. It figures!

"Fingers to the flytrap." The man told me in no uncertain terms. "Carry on, whore!"

Frankly, I was busy wrinkling my nose at the horrible stench he was emitting. That's why I was grateful for the reminder. It was just the right thing to distract me. And so, I once again picked up where I left off, one hand in my cunt, the other on my tit. Swear to god!

By now, my arousal had reached a whole different level so the interval between the climaxes became shorter and shorter. Accordingly, I began to twitch and tremble real soon. Too fast for the filthy flusher because he showed no signs of cumming yet. And so, he quickly intervened. Tugging on my blonde hair, he made me look up at him while he bent down towards me. On the way, he flashed me another smile and his tongue slithered through the gap between his missing teeth like a snake. It made me wince real wild. The cringe factor was next level!

And yet, I dutifully opened my mouth. There it was! Inside me! The grimeball immediately stuck his tongue deep down my throat and started playing tonsil tennis with my throat clit. And how did I react? I joined in the fun, twirling my tongue around his. I even went so far as to push my tongue through the gap between his teeth. As goosebumps covered my spine, I slid my lapper over his rotting stumps and explored his mouth. This was fucking gross!

But it pushed me to the peak! My clit was so overstimulated that it released energy through mind-blowing contractions. The sensations spread from my loins to my toes curling in my platform heels and all the way up to my nipples. As a result, I began to thrash around so violently that I almost slid off the seat. The only thing holding me in place was the grip on my golden mane. I knew what would happen when the sensations reached my core: I'd explode like a volcano. Promise!

And that was the moment when the grimeball stepped in. While he kept his tongue deep in my throat, he landed two harsh blows on my fantastic funbags... right left... right left... and it spelled the end of the lava eruption. It was also the end of the tonsil tennis because the mucky fuck straightened up. And not a second too soon! Next thing I knew, his cock began to spray like a garden hose. Targeting my left cheek, he completely coated my skin with thick, white cream. What a huge load! And it was the third already! After the fat fuck had glazed my right side and the grandpa had covered my forehead, I was truly plastered. Safe!

But there was one more guy to go. Thus far, he had stayed in the background, so I hadn't noticed him yet. He was neither old nor fat, and he wasn't greasy either. And yet, he was the creepiest of them all. The youngest in the group was extremely thin with pale skin, long fingers, bulging eyes, and thick glasses. He seemed to be a total nerd who laughed at unpredictable times and always wore a peculiar smile on his face. His clothes were strange too, because he looked like he was on his way to a cosplay convention. Weird flex, but OK!

The nerd kept his distance while he jerked his cock and watched me fingerbanging my pussy again. By now, I had edged so many times that I was getting tired. I wanted my climax. Since that wasn't allowed, I wanted to go home and get some rest before the party started.

The 'steak-and-blowjob' dinner! I had totally forgotten about it. Oh my god! I really had to hurry because I couldn't be late. No way! The memory triggered a vision of the dickdown by the top bros I had imagined a thousand times already. I had been working towards this goal for so long, I couldn't mess it up just because I had gotten distracted and squandered away the time. Not going to happen!

And the vision did the trick! Has anybody ever had a mind orgasm? Not me, but this time I came real close. I've read somewhere that more than 30% of women have experienced an orgasm during sleep due to a dirty dream. And I can tell you, my vision was dirtier than hell. Definitely so!

Slap slap... spit spit... whack whack...

And then it was over! The nerd had become active. As it turned out, he was the smartest dude in the group because he had memorized my offer down to the last detail. Accordingly, he had taken full advantage by using all three suggestions. First, he gave me two bitchslaps, left and right. I was actually amazed that he had found a free spot when all the sticky spunk had turned my face into a glazed hoenut. But my cheeks were burning anyway. Once on a roll, he didn't sweat the small stuff. Leaning over me, he brazenly spit in my mouth. Without any warning! What a motherfucker! It wasn't even a small blob but a fat, foamy spitball. That's why I winced when I felt the thick strings of slobber on my tongue. Yuck! Before I could express my disgust, however, I was already whimpering again, because the four-eyed fucker finished his action with two slaps on my titties. And each slap made my big meat bolsters swing left and right.

Believe it or not, but the comic book fan looked around triumphantly. Can you imagine anything more absurd, folks? A nerd in a Deadpool shirt standing in the back room of an adult store, visibly proud that he was the only one who had memorized three things. I can't even!

Anyway, each blow had been much weaker than those of his predecessors. In truth, he had been almost cautious, definitely too cautious for my taste. But the combination of slapping and spitting made all the difference, and thus surpassed all the other contemptible creeps. Guaranteed!

Apparently, the nerd's sudden ruthlessness had inspired the rest of the creeps. Although he had already shot his sack sauce, the fat fuck butted back in. Grabbing my golden mane, he held my head in a vice-like grip so I couldn't escape. Then he positioned my face right in front of the fapping comic fan. And when I stuck my tongue out sassy like a slut, it finished him off. The naughty nerd shot his pecker powder in a shitton of individual spurts. As if his cock was a sawed-off shotgun! And so, he literally spread pearly sprinkles all over my glazed hoenut face: on my chin, my lip, my eyelashes, even up to my ears. Fuck me sideways!

"Hey! What cha doin' over there?" We were suddenly interrupted by a booming voice.

It was the salesman! Apparently, he had noticed that all the customers had disappeared from the showroom, so he had gone looking for the men. And now, he had found them... and then some!

In reality, he found the blonde big-boob bimbo in pink hoe rags who was supposed to test the new gear. But instead of working off her debts, she was acting like a cum catcher! This was so embarrassing! And yet, I wasn't even sure that the tatted fella recognized me. Although I didn't have a mirror, my body was reflected in the glass cabinet, so I could see the damage the creeps had done. And it was a downright mess! My face was caked with so much cum that it looked like a bucket of glue had been poured over my head. Even my blonde mane was sticky and disheveled. I was literally plastered with pasty protein pudding. Bet!

If you thought my reaction was weird, you should have seen the churlish creeps. They scattered into all directions like cockroaches. Obviously, the brash biker intimidated them just as much as me. While the creeper clique reacted quickly, however, I was frozen in shock. While they hid behind the other video booths, I stayed in my position with my butt and titties exposed, watching as the ballsy businessman approached me. But then he stopped! Instead of stepping in front of the booth, he leaned against the glass cabinet, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow in mock surprise.

"You ain't told me you got an empty head on that slutty body." He quipped. "Shoulda dumped down my language, huh?"

Oh jeez! Getting called stupid in his trashy slang hit different! But it wasn't over yet.

"Lemme 'splain shit for the airheads around." The bad-ass bozo started mocking me. "You were s'posed to work for the store, not sell your ass inside the store. A small but crucial difference!"

"Looks like we got a lil street hoe on our hands! Gotta tell ya, tho, turnin' tricks ain't allowed on these premises." The rude rider enlightened me.

Oh man! No matter how intimidated I was, I wasn't going to put up with this crap. Too much is too much! This was the end of the line. Even if I was 10 bucks short, I had spent a ton of money on new clothes in this store. This shabby shop had never made more money from a single customer. Bet! And you know how the saying goes: the customer is king!

"Dude! Do I look like a prostitute? No way!" I shot my mouth off.

"Look at my LV bag." I continued like a spoiled diva as I pointed to my purse sitting on the dirty, cum-caked floor next to the booth. "That's an original, you fashion dunce!"

"FYI: It's worth more than this whole store..." I added for effect. "...cos we all know you got no clue 'bout stuff like that. No cap!"

"Uhhh, someone's spittin' big game!" The bandana bloke taunted me. "But it ain't me who can't pay for the clothes on my fuckin' body!"

And that shut me up. The logic was too sound. How was I supposed to counter that? To my surprise, however, the brash biker didn't seem angry. He didn't blow a fuse, either. Instead, he looked at me with amusement, raising an eyebrow as if he were actually impressed to have a fierce fashionista in his store. Oh gawd! That taunt felt worse than any kind of anger. Dead honest!

"Just cos I don't have the money with me doesn't mean I can't afford it. A hundo p!" I eventually found my voice back. "Who pays with cash these days? Duh! Is this the 90s or what?"

And suddenly, the room was filled with loud laughter. I hadn't noticed it before, but the creeps had crawled out of their hiding places. And now, they joined the bad-ass bozo, laughing at me in unison. They even went so far as to make lewd remarks at my expense. Damnit!

"That trollop looks common-as-muck with all that sperm on her mush. Some things never change. It's the same today as it ever was." The frumpy old fart felt compelled to share his outdated opinion. "That's why we always used to say: 'Don't buy a pig in a poke'!"

Holy shit! The gramps' old-fashioned demeanor made his words cut deeper. And it brought back fireworks to my pussy. No kidding!

"Here's an idea!" The grimeball chimed in. "If them bitch can't pay them clothes, she can always put them handbag on her head n walk outta here butt naked. Hehehe!"

Ew! What a lewd suggestion! I'd never do that. My face was too pretty to hide it. Definitely so!

"Yeah! No need for the bitch to walk far with her headbag anyways." The fat fuck agreed. "She can wait at the street corner. I'll meet her there. For 20 bucks, I'd fuck those double whammies."

Oh gawd! How many times did I have to repeat myself? It wasn't that hard to understand, was it? I was no prostitute! Definitely not! And yet, his words touched me to the core. These comments were so crude that my body tingled accordingly. Fortunately, I was still sitting on the stained seat, otherwise my legs would have gotten so wobbly that I might have dropped to the floor. No kidding!

"Good thing you're talkin' business" The rude rider returned to the topic at hand. "Told cha, turnin' tricks ain't allowed on these premises... unless you pay a fuckin' fee."

And all of a sudden, there was no longer any mockery or sarcasm in his voice. Oh shit!

"I see you hustled four guys n drained their pipes. That's 50 bucks each as cut for the house." The ballsy businessman explained. "By the way, the street corner's part of our turf, too."

Oh wow! What a change of vibe! I looked as dumbfounded as a fashionista who had to wear crocs on a runway. In fact, I was shocked, confused, and speechless all at the same time. Even the biker's posture changed. Instead of leaning against the glass cabinet all casual, he straightened up. Flexing his broad shoulders, he planted himself in front of my booth while giving me a menacing look. Suddenly, the bandana bloke was no longer bold and brash but big and bad.

123456...9