Tia's Bucket List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, the merciless motherfucker had another idea! And so, I gasped as I felt him push the nozzle of the spray can between my ass cheeks. I whimpered as I felt the plastic slide into my butthole. I groaned as I heard the hissing sound. I grunted as I felt my bowels fill with cream.

Oh my fucking god! I had never felt so stuffed before! This was worse than an enema! My bowels grumbled and I had to pinch my asshole to keep the cream inside. Dead honest!

"Now, show us your aim, bootleg barbie! Let's see how good it is!" Ben gave me an order.

And he added extra emphasis to the instruction when he gave me a slap to the ass. That made me quiver. It was a million times more intense than a normal spank because my bowels were filled to the brim. And so, I could hardly hold on to myself. I almost relaxed when the blow hit me. If the cream had squirted out, it would have poured all over the hardwood floor. So fucking gross!

But wait! What was the job again? I couldn't lose sight of it, not another time! And then I realized what I was supposed to do. I got hot and cold when it hit me! I had to shoot the cream from my ass into the glass. What a terrific task... not! But then again, it was part of the bimbotainment bundle, so I couldn't back out.

Gazing over my shoulder, I looked at the glass. Putting my face on the hardwood floor, I stuck my ass up into the air and adjusted my butt to form a straight line with the target. I could see the throat slime and whipped cream sloshing around in the wheat glass. It looked so vile and yukky already. And it would be even more unsavory if I hit the mark. Definitely so!

As a result, my heart was pounding with nervousness. This was a difficult task and I had never done it before, so I was untrained and inexperienced. Consequently, the presence of spectators inhibited me. But the rumbling in my bowels became more intense by the second. I couldn't hold it back much longer. So, I gave it my best shot. Because duh! Everything was better than an epic fail! I so couldn't take another failure. No way!

And then it happened! I had tried my best to avoid it, but it turned out to be inevitable. My bowels erupted and my sphincter opened. The cream shot out of my ass and sprayed across the room in a high arc. And it was accompanied by a loud fart! The sound was as unmistakable as it was vile! And the humiliation was next level!

But then again, it was the best bimbotainment for the boys! They hollered and hooted. They rolled on the floor laughing. And they called it a creamfart! Can you believe it, folks? Their obnoxious banter made it even more degrading until the humiliation was level infinity!

With all the laughing and cheering, the top bros almost lost sight of where the creamfart had landed. In case you missed it, the whip had turned into a milky muck in my bowels. Although it had flown out in a wide arc, it had been nowhere near enough. The shot had been much too short, so a milky mess had formed in front of the glass. What a disgusting sight!

"Haha! There you got it! Told you so!" Ryan taunted his bro. "Can't overtax a bimbo brain like that."

"It takes the bargain bin barbie a week to figure out which pair of heels goes with her dress." He mocked me next. "No way, she can pull off a task like that. Not on her own! The dumbfuck needs help for that."

If you ask me, I'd say this had less to do with my mental abilities and more to do with my motor skills, but I was in no position to argue with the abominable alumni. Instead, I resorted to my go-to move. Lifting my head from the floor, I looked innocently at the guys while I giggled cheerfully.

And with that, the skaterbro got up from the couch. Stepping next to me, he picked up the spray can. Pushing my face down, he repeated the procedure. All I could do was inhale sharply before it started. Again, I grunted as the plastic slid into my bunghole. Again, I whined as my booty filled with cream. Again, I wailed as my colon stretched and my anal walls expanded. I felt so bloated and full. I felt so uncomfortable and cramped. This was horrible!

At once, I clenched my sphincter trying to hold it in as long as I could. But the pressure against my ass ring and the strain against my anal walls steadily increased! No way in hell, I could hold out for long. Definitely not!

But then it happened! I felt a finger on my clit. Oh shit! A lightning of lust ripped through my body and exploded in my hot button. And that was the moment I relaxed. Oh fuck! I lost all control. Oh no! This was going to end in a total mess! But nothing followed... no creamfart erupted... no milky muck shot out of my ass! What the fuck was going on?

The answer was simple! The dirty dipshit took advantage of the moment. I grunted and groaned when the skaterbro pushed his hard cock through my loosened stink ring. Can you believe it, folks? I was in a vulnerable position and the dapper douchebag shamelessly exploited it. Hard to swallow but true!

As a result, I whined and wailed when his ramrod slid down my ass pipe. My bowels were already overstuffed with cream, and now they also got filled with meat. I've never been anywhere near this full! To be honest, it could only be described as jampacked. And the fratbro hadn't even started thrusting yet. He was just holding the tip of his dick inside my ass without moving. Facts!

This was too much! The pressure, the stretching, the sick sense of perversion and humiliation... it was too many sensations at once. And it overwhelmed me accordingly! I couldn't resist any longer. Out of sheer desperation, I tried to grab my clit and rub myself to orgasm, but Ryan intercepted my hand. Grabbing my wrists, he held both my arms behind my back. No kidding!

And then I screamed and squealed when the touslehead began to pump my ass chute. He didn't bother with pleasantries. Instead, he went all out, or rather all in... my butthole. With a cockhead full of steam, he rammed my rectum. The intensity was next level! I couldn't help it and my shrieks turned into uninhibited moans. Safe!

Truth be told, Ryan's grip on my arms was all that held me in position. Otherwise, I would have slipped flat on the floor. Instead, my butt remained high up in the air while my legs kicked and my colon spasmed. At the same time, my ass ring twitched harder and harder until it massaged the fratpole.

Oh my god! This was totally unintentional, but I was practically giving the tusslehead an anal massage. And not only that! By now, the intensity was so high that I couldn't keep still. Whether I wanted to or not, my booty started to move. Before I knew it, I was rocking my hips back and forth. Holy hell! I was fucking myself on the fratstick, drilling my creamfilled cornhole onto the cock until the shaft was balls deep up my ass pipe. In the process, I involuntarily pushed the milky muck deeper and deeper into my colon, making my bowels rumble more and more. Hard to fathom but true!

However, the times of the top bros passively enjoying the bimbotainment were over. When his straining spear was fully lodged in my guts, the dirty dipshit kicked into action. Pulling on my clasped arms, he lifted my head and torso off the floor until my fantastic funbags dangled freely from my chest. And then he turned my arms into reins! Pulling my body back and forth, he thrust his loins in the opposite direction. This caused his thighs to slam against my buns with loud, slapping thuds while he hammered his hard cock into my asshole. What a sick sound!

Oh jeez! All I could do was howl and yelp while my tremendous titties jiggled. Get this, folks! Not only was the dapper douchebag shredding my shitter, but he was also churning the cream in my colon. As if my booty was a butter churn and his dick a plunger! For fuck's sake!

But Ryan's next move came as sudden as a fashionista's mood change when her credit card is canceled! Out of the blue, the skaterbro pulled his fratpole out. I shrieked in panic as I tried to pinch my puckerhole shut. But no chance! My ringpiece was torn open and loose. So, the unthinkable happened! The milky muck shot out of my ass like a white projectile. I grunted in relief as the churned cream sprayed across the floor in a wide arc. I moaned with excitement as my pussy vibrated like the skin of a bongo drum. I was sure a single touch to my clit would have been enough. I would have cum like a woman possessed, or rather like a bimbot overheating and short-circuiting. Definitely so!

But no such luck! Stepping out of the way of my filth fountain, the dirty dipshit still continued to hold my arms. And that was the abrupt end of a dream! I couldn't reach my pleasure pearl, and I couldn't control the aim of my booty, either. As a result, my creamfart went wide. It sprayed way past the beer glass, raining down on the floor and creating a yukky mess. For heaven's sake!

"Nah, man! You picked the wrong hole! It doesn't work that way!" Ben butted in.

Um... what the hell was that supposed to mean? Whatever it was, I didn't get the chance to think about it, because the stuck-up snob took matters in his own hands. Grabbing my bone-straight hair, he pulled me to my feet. I was still swaying from the exertion as he turned me around and pulled me to the sofa. While the shitbird sat down, he pulled me onto his lap. And so, his pecker slid into my pussy in the cowgirl position.

Oh yes! Finally! The feeling when my wet folds opened and my velvet sheath got stuffed was fire! At long last, my soaked snatch got the attention it deserved and my whole body rejoiced. Every fiber of my body vibrated like a tuning fork. And it motivated me to keep up the pace. I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. After all, I only needed a few more thrusts. And so, I began to ride the arrogant asshat as fast and fierce as his fratpal had banged my butt before. I'd come at any second... any second...

Hold on a second! The slick prick gripped my hips to control my body. And with that, he slowed down my gleeful gallop. That was unexpected! I had assumed he'd piston-pump my holes, and I would have totally embraced the manhandling. By contrast, he treated me with kid gloves and that was deeply disappointing. What was wrong with the merciless motherfucker?

But then something happened that was even more unexpected. I felt a body behind me. It was Ben, of course. Because duh! Who else? But he wasn't alone! Instead, he had the spray can with him. I gasped as I felt him push the nozzle through my gaping bunghole. I grunted as he filled my butt chute with cream. Again! To be honest, I should have been used to it by now, but this shit was too fucked up for that! Quite the opposite! It was harder than before because my cunt was so crammed that my ass pipe was constricted. With less space, the pressure on my anal walls was even higher and the discomfort even bigger. Facts!

And then my whining turned into scoffing when I saw the beer glass. Ryan had placed it on the floor, right between Ben's legs. So, the goal was clear! The slick prick wanted to fuck the cream out of me! And he was going to do it by pounding my cunt. Okay, interesting approach. There were worse things I could think of! After all, my pussy was getting a workout in the process. Who cared about the cream? The room was already a mess anyway.

And so, I waited and waited some more. While my colon began to spasm from the pressure, nothing else happened. The wild ride didn't start. What the fuck was going on?

Once again, the solution to the riddle was simple. Ryan remained standing behind me. Reaching around my body, he kneaded my terrific titties rough as fuck. And I was happy about it. Some attention was better than none, right? But that wasn't all! Suddenly, I froze and held my breath. I noticed his hard cock. It slipped between my ass cheeks. It knocked on my backdoor. He couldn't... he wouldn't....

He did! As abruptly as he had pulled out, he plunged back in. Thrusting his hips forward, he drove his ramrod deep into my ass. My poor ass ring stood no chance. It had seen too much action already. My winker-stinker was too wrecked to offer any resistance. And so, I screamed out loud as I got penetrated by two cocks at once. I had never been double stuffed before. This was hardcore! And as if it wasn't enough, my butt was also filled with cream. This was unreal!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I had said that I felt full before, right? That was a lie! Getting creamed and double reamed left me feeling like a stuffed toy whose seams were threatening to burst open. In fact, I was more stuffed than a fashionista's suitcase for a weekend trip. This must be what a turkey feels like on Thanksgiving. For real!

But wait! Things were just getting started! The top bros began to coordinate their thrusts, alternately pumping in and pulling out. This was the real double reaming! Perfectly in sync, they took turns piercing my holes and drilling my fuckcanals. Let me tell you, folks, the intensity was off the charts! And accordingly, I screamed my head off! I actually raved myself hoarse while I threw my head around wilder than a headbanger. As if my hair was on fire. Bet!

But then the abhorrent alumni changed things up. All of a sudden, they began to pull out and push in at the same time. And with that, the intensity reached a whole different level! The thin membrane that separated my sex channels got compressed so severely that I could practically feel the two dicks rubbing against each other. This was driving me crazy! By now, my screams were so loud that they had to alert the neighbors. But these cultivated people probably didn't expect any other weekend activity from the basic bimbo-on-the-block. What a degrading thought! Hard to accept but true!

Anyway, the impact was obvious! I wasn't just dickdumb! I was dicktranced from the two cocks spoiling me, I was dickdazed from the kinky cream-filling, I was dickdrunk from the endless edging. I was all of that together! As a result, my eyes were wide but unfocused. My mind was blank and my moves uncoordinated. My whole being revolved around the pleasure provided by the pricks. I literally felt like a wind-up doll. As if dicks were the winding key to activate me. Jesus fucking Christ!

As you see, folks, this thing was unstoppable. The surge of sensations had turned into a tsunami. A tidal wave crashed over my body and swept everything away. The orgasm exploded in my core as savage as it was sudden. It turned into a whole wave train that gave me no chance to calm down. As soon as one wave subsided, the next one followed, sweeping over me with destructive power. I came... and came... and came... until I lost track. There were multiple orgasms, but I had no idea how many. As if it mattered! All that mattered was the mind-blowing relief that brought me to the verge of lunacy. Safe!

And then Ben pulled his boner out of my ass. I was so busy with my orgasms that I didn't realize what to do before it was too late. As a result, I didn't even try to squeeze my sphincter shut. Instead, the churned cream shot out of my butt in a huge gush. Fortunately, the glass was right under me and so I finally hit my target!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the glass ended up filled to the brim. But that didn't interest the slick prick one bit. With his fratpal gone, he picked up the pace, thrusting faster and harder than ever! As a result, my body bopped up and down on his lap while my glorious grabbags bounced up and down on my chest. And all of a sudden, his cock erupted deep inside me. A ginormous jizz jet spurted out and painted my cunt walls white.

Oh my god! Remember, I still hadn't taken the pill. So, anything was possible. The abrasive alumni was breeding blondie! And I didn't know if that was better or worse than getting inseminated by the coarse creeper!

Anyway, it totally did the trick for me! I let out a guttural grunt as another climax hit me! An earth-shattering orgasm seized me and shook my body. Believe it or not, but it had the force of all the previous orgasms combined. Hard to imagine but true!

You can see that I was dickdeluded when I started begging for more. I craved more creamy kids. I longed for my pussy to get swamped with semen. I was insatiable for insemination. So, I rolled off Ben's lap when his boner stopped spraying his seed. Landing on my butt, I lifted my legs into the air. Grabbing the back of my thighs, I pulled my ankles behind my ears to open my private parts and offer up my fuckholes. Bet!

"Breed me, baby! Fill me up with your slimy swimmers!" I begged Ryan.

And of course, the dapper douchebag couldn't resist the invitation, sloppy seconds be damned. In next to no time, he was between my legs and hammered his hard cock into my slippery snatch. In my position, there was no obstacle in the way, so he penetrated me deeper than ever. Apparently, the prospect of breeding the bitch was driving him wild because his thrusts were fast and fierce. And it didn't fail to have an effect on me. Once again, I reached the peak of pleasure, and I came again! One climax chased the next until I was heady from all the counting. Frankly, I had never experienced anything close to this. Period!

And then the dirty dipshit let out a deep grunt. I felt his fratpole twitch, seconds before his sack sauce sprayed into my unprotected womb. He was so deep inside of me that his baby batter splashed against my cervix. Holy shit! This must have been a week's worth of white wad. The skaterbro flooded my fuckchannel so completely that some of the man jam bubbled out and trickled down my ass crack. No kidding!

I must admit the countless orgasms had taken its toll. I was totally out of breath and exhausted. But I didn't get a break. It was Ben's turn again! The stuck-up snob grabbed my bone-straight blonde mane and pulled me to my feet. And with that, I was squatting over the glass with my legs spread. The task was clear. Strangely enough, I didn't want to give the pearly gifts away. After all, I had worked too hard to get those loads of liquid soldiers. But whatever! If it was meant to be, they had long since done their damage. As a basic, blank bimbo I shouldn't strain my cotton-candy brain too much and worry unnecessarily. Whatever happens, happens. Simple as that!

And so, I grabbed my fat fuck flaps and spread them apart. With my beef curtain pulled back, I began to squeeze the semen out of my snatch. My pink pussyhole heaved in and out. At first, a thick white stream poured into the glass and mixed with the unsavory blend of ass cream and throat slime. Then I had to push real hard until the final glob of goo oozed out. It seeped into the unholy sludge and swam around in it, literally like tadpoles. What a shameful sight!

In case you missed it, folks, my cunt was empty, and the guys looked at me expectantly. They were ready for the grand finale!

---Denial doll is saved from notoriety---

A blonde bombshell was squatting in the living room of the alumni apartment, suspiciously eyeing a wheat glass. It wasn't just a vicious vision, it was a scummy smoothie. Despite the seedy sight, it was clear what I had to do. And it was just as clear that I wasn't going to get around it! With a shaky hand, I picked up the glass and looked at the contents. Swirling it, I let the filthy fluid slosh around. But of course, I was just trying to stall for time. Because duh! That stuff looked anything but appetizing. Dead honest!

But then I was rudely interrupted. I heard a loud bang and saw the two fratpals flinch. Only then did I realize that the front door had been smashed open. And everything that happened next looked like something straight out of an action movie. Promise!

I saw two men storm into the living room. The first one practically jumped at Ben. He pounced at the slick prick and knocked him over. As the stuck-up snob landed on his back, the guy knelt over him and let his fists fly. Meanwhile, the second man tackled Ryan, spearing him like a wrestler. The two men beat the hell out of the top bros. They even went so far as to kick them out of the alumni apartment.

1...456789