Tied in a Tent by the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the sock came out, she leaned over me, and clamped her hand down on my mouth. "You didn't think you were done, did you?" She whispered, "I have more plans for you. I almost came twice just grinding against the rope I tied you up with. But not quite, and now I'm going to use your mouth to finish the job." With the hand that wasn't clamped over my mouth, she pulled her shirt up and off in one smooth motion. Her breasts, having been squeezed into her too-small stretch shirt, were extraordinary. Though some years of hard life made them just a little less than perky, they were large and beautiful, with curiously small, round nipples. She caught me staring, and smirked. She leaned over my face so that her breasts were nearly touching my nose, and I felt warmth and wetness from her crotch, which was starting to grind against my chest. "God, it might have been as much fun to just tie you down and fuck your brains out the old fashioned way," she said as one of her hands reached back to explore my still-sleeping cock. "Not in the cards for this dick today, I guess." She said ruefully. Still leaning over me, she pulled her hand away from my mouth, and said simply "Open. Practice first" and she plunged a dangling breast into my mouth. It was glorious, and she smiled as I explored her nipple with my tongue. "Good," she said, "you have some skills with that tongue."

She stood up then, and swiftly pulled off her pants. That moment is the one I see most clearly as I look back on the day. Gina, standing over me, completely naked, arms relaxed at her sides, eyes regarding me with curiosity and hunger. Me, laying on my back, tied up and naked on the floor of her tent, looking up at her naked body, both feminine and powerful, with total dominance over me. It was with no small degree of shame and humiliation that I felt my cock start to stir again, painfully.

She slowly lowered herself over me to her knees, scooted forward so that her crotch was right over my mouth, then lowered slowly down again until my mouth was in contact with her pussy. I began to lick slowly. The odor and taste were very raw, and it occurred to me she probably hadn't showered in quite a while, but I got accustomed to it quickly. My tongue eventually found her clit, and I began to work it up and down with the tip of my tongue. Gina was clearly enjoying the sensation, and would occasionally grind down on my face, which would temporarily stop my progress. Eventually I started licking with the middle of my tongue, and this was rewarded with much more grinding on my mouth, culminating shuddering orgasm during which I thought my jaw might be crushed under the force of her quivering hips.

She lifted off of me, and settled back, laying on me, belly to belly. I took in the sensation of her breasts pushing against my body, her arms encircling me to complete the bondage that was sustained by her ropes. I was fully hard again, and she took note of this, as my cock pushed against her legs. "No, that's all for you and your little dick today," she said. "Just one thing left to do." I felt some trepidation that now she was done and things might get much worse for me. But as she smiled down at me, I relaxed a bit. She leaned toward me until our noses were touching, then said "That was fun, Kenny, the most fun I've had in a long time. I plan to play with you again sometime." She dug around and found my wallet on the tent floor, and deftly extracted the cash. "Shit, with $400 how much weed were you going to buy? And you know it's legal now, there are dispensaries everywhere?" I felt her belly vibrating against me as she laughed.

She eased her body off mine, and stood up. "Sit" she instructed, and I raised myself to a sitting position. She pulled her clothes back on, and began untying the ropes that held me, first my feet and knees, then the rope around my body, then finally she released my hands from my thighs. As I began to rub my sore joints and contemplate standing up, she spoke again. "Not so fast. Hands behind your back, now." Oh no, I thought, are we starting again? I did as instructed, and she circled behind me, rummaging through the tangle of ropes on the floor. She came up with the handcuffs, which I'd forgotten about. Just as quickly as the first time, I heard them snap into place, and my hands were cuffed behind my back. "Okay, Kenny we'll finish our little tryst here with a game. It's easy - you're naked and handcuffed in my tent. The handcuff key is hidden somewhere, not too hard to find. Find it, unlock yourself, get dressed, and you can go. I'm going to leave and get some coffee. If you're still stuck here when I get back, you're mine forever." She said the last part with an evil grin. "Otherwise, goodbye for now. I'll expect to see you back here in a week or less, with another wad of cash in your wallet for me to pillage while I do unspeakable things to you." With that, she leaned over and planted a deep, intrusive kiss in my mouth, then unzipped the tent and stepped out. I briefly worried that someone might peer in and see me, naked and handcuffed, but with one quick smirk, she zipped the tent closed again, and disappeared.

I racked my brain trying to think of where Gina put the handcuff key after she used it earlier. I had a vague memory of her throwing into a corner of the tent, so I painstakingly made my way around the outer edge of the tent, until I found the sharp metal key. It took me several minutes to figure out how to maneuver the key in while my hands were still cuffed behind me, and I confess that I contemplated just giving up and letting Gina return and find me, still helpless, exhausted and defeated. But I finally got the handcuffs off, found my clothes, and made my way out of the tent, sore and in utter disbelief of what had just happened. As I began my hasty exit from the tent city, I spotted Gina sitting at a picnic table maybe 100 yards away, cup of coffee in hand, watching me carefully as if she had planned everything.

12