Tied Up For Who's Pleasure? Pt. 01

Story Info
Waking up tied to the bed we continue from the night before.
935 words
3.33
4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started pulling against the restraints as I woke up. We started something last night that I had a feeling would be continuing on today. I lifted my face up off the mattress and looked over to see him sitting with his back against the headboard doing something on his phone. When he noticed I was awake he reached down and brushed the hair out of my face. His hand traced down the side of my face to the bottom of my neck and stayed there. As he started to run his fingers lightly across the back of my neck I found my voice.

"Hey handsome."

He looked down at me with this look in his eye that let me know we were starting right away. In seconds he was gripping my hair tightly at the base of my neck. Not enough to hurt but definitely enough to let me know he was in control.

"What did you say?"

I knew it wasn't the right answer but I repeated myself in the form of a question.

"Hey handsome?"

His grip tightened as he spoke.

"Did you forget something?"

"Uh maybe?"

I was still pushing my luck and I knew it. His grip tightened even more and he pulled my head back further up off the bed. I quickly changed my answer.

"Yes."

He pulled my head back even further and his other hand found my throat.

"Yes what?"

I was trying to read his face to see if my next response should say "Yes Sir." or if I could get away with calling him daddy. As his fingers started closing in on my neck I decided the air on the side of caution.

"Yes Sir."

My words came out raspy and he loosened his hold a little but not much.

"I'm sorry Sir."

"You can make it up to me."

He let go of my throat scooted over a little and used his hold on my hair to pull my face to his crotch. He used his other hand to slid his sweats down. He was half hard half soft but he started to grow harder as I took him in my mouth. His grip on my hair loosened and he pulled his hand away as I started to move up and down. I was sucking lightly at first but slowly started to suck harder while he grew more stiff. I started to run my tongue along the underside as I sucked hard on the tip of his cock. My mouth went down his length. I was trying to get all of him inside me. I pushed myself down as far as I could and made sure to start breathing out of my nose. I tried to swallow but I was having difficulty getting him in my throat. He returned his hand to the back of my head and started to push me down further. I could feel him sliding into my throat while I tried to swallow again. I started to gag slightly and he pushed me down harder. it wasn't until I was choking that he let up and let me catch my breath. I went back to going up and down the length of his shaft then to just the top sucking harder. He had left his hand on my head and started petting my hair. I was looking up at him as much as I could watching his reactions and seeing his excitement grow.

"You're such a good little cock sucking slut." He growled

The moans and grunts coming from him were getting more and more intense.

I pulled up for a second so I could ask a question.

"Are you gonna cum on me Daddy or do you want me to swallow you?"

I quickly went back to sucking cock while waiting for his response.

"How about a little bit of both?"

I kept at it for a few more minutes until he grabbed his cock and started to jerk himself off. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. The tip of his cock was hitting my tongue and then he started to grunt as his cum shot out up over my lip in my mouth and down my chin. I picked what I could off of my lips and he scooped up the rest and fed it to me. I sucked on his fingers like I was still sucking his cock. When I had sucked them clean he pulled my lower lip down and he took them out of my mouth.

"Can I have a cigarette Daddy?" I asked. I knew he needed to rest for a minute and this would be a perfect time for me to smoke. He released the clip on one of my hands and handed me a cigarette and the ashtray. I put it in my mouth and tried to reach over him to the lighter on the bedside table but I couldn't reach. He took the lighter and lit it, moving it up to the end of my cigarette. I inhaled the smoke and exhaled it right into his face.

"Ew, gross! Just wait, you'll get the paddle for that."

I smiled knowing I wasn't sorry. I felt bad, it wasn't my intention but I was looking forward to getting punished for it.

"I'm sorry Sir."

"Uhuh, sure. We'll see how sorry you'll be."

We laid there just relaxing as I finished my cigarette. When I was done I handed him the ashtray. He set it on the nightstand and reattached my free hand before he got out of the bed.