Tied Up Twins

Story Info
A brother and sister under my control.
3.1k words
4.24
21.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alma looked past me into the hotel suite. Her brother was there, naked, tied to a chair.

"Oh! Fuck right off," she said and stomped away down the hall.

I closed the door behind her, returning my attention to her brother. The Odega twins were as close to identical as two differently sexed siblings could be. Like his sister, Elias was impossibly pale skinned, marked by only a bare smattering of freckles. He had her sky blue eyes. And though he kept his hair shorter, it defied gravity with the same bleached and wispy feathering.

They also kissed the same, parting their teeth only a little, so that I had to fight my tongue through the gap before they would open properly. I stole another such kiss from Elias now. Straddling him, my skirt caught and fluttered against his erect cock. He moaned into me, and I took the chance to lance my tongue inside.

"Do you think she'll come back?" I asked him. I pulled back only barely, so he knew I expected him to stay open. Like a baby bird, he did.

"She will," he said, breathing my own air back at me.

I trailed a finger down his chest, along his sternum, and between his abs. Like his sister, he was thin, just on the healthy side of gaunt. No padding to mute the tensing of his muscles under my touch. His cock was pale as the rest of him. Except for the dusky pink head, which twitched as I teased it, a bead of pre cum threatening to slide down from its perch. "You'd better hope she does," I said.

Elias groaned. No doubt he'd hoped that Alma's brief visit had been enough. But I'd been very clear. He would cum while his sister watched, or not at all.

I pinched Elias's cock between my thumb and pointer finger, squeezing lightly up its length until I captured his sticky pre cum. For a moment, as his lips shuddered beneath mine, I thought I'd gone too far. But his quivers eventually subsided, and my skirt stayed unruined.

I reached lower, palming over his shaved balls. And massaged the little bit of cum into the skin below them, where the berried roots of his cock pressed back at me.

"Better not play with this cock if I want you to last. Isn't that right, Elias?" I said.

He whimpered, but his hips shifted, offering me access to slip my fingers a little lower. Smooth cheeks pushed aside as I descended. "But if I play with you here-"

There was a knock on the door. Elias sighed. Relief? Disappointment? I doubted he even knew.

I grinned at Alma, who stood there with her hands clasped in front of her dress. My mouth and chin were wet with her twin's spit, but I didn't care to wipe them.

"One rule," Alma said. Her voice was firm, but she didn't meet my eyes.

"Yes?"

"No touching. For Elias and me, I mean."

"Of course," I said, like it had been my plan all along. And as soon as her eyes, the same cloudy blue as the ones I'd just been teasing, flicked up to mine, I pulled her inside.

I pressed Alma against the door and kissed her. With her heels still on, she was taller than me, but somehow she still managed to dissolve beneath my mouth. As I worried my tongue into her, tasting liquor from the shot she'd used to steady her nerves, I also bundled up her long dress. In moments it was over her head, and I was back on her lips, now forcing myself in.

Alma's underwear stayed on while I tied her to the chair across from her twin. Same position, arms and ankles back, so that her chest arched out and her knees were slightly spread.

"Bro, stop looking!" she squeaked, when I went for the clasp of her bra. She sounded more annoyed than ashamed.

Elias jerked his head to the side. Not for the first time, I noticed that the Odega twins didn't seem to blush when embarrassed. A pity. With their complexion, it would have been a vibrant display.

Alma's bra fell free. Pale little mounds shifted almost imperceptibly when released to gravity. Areolas, wrinkling tight, pulled Alma's nipples to point upturned and accusingly at me. But I forced myself not to stare, yet. Instead, I went for her panties, hooking my thumbs and yanking.

"Wait, wait, wait," she sputtered. But it was too late. And there was nothing she could do to stop me anyway. I'd left enough slack in her tie that I could force her knees together and slip them past. Pale blue cotton undies stretched just above her ankles before she'd even finished complaining.

"Elias, dear," I said sweetly. "You don't have to look away."

Elias didn't move.

"Look at your pretty sister."

He locked eyes with her. Studious and unwavering. He very diligently looked nowhere else.

I sighed, big and dramatic. "Are you trying to get punished?"

That worked. Elias's eyes flickered down, and then, down further. Alma stiffened under her brother's inspection.

"Open your legs properly," I whispered in her ear.

I couldn't help myself. I had to have a look as well. Alma and I had kissed before. Many times over the years, in fact. Each ending with my promise that one day I'd take her properly, just not right then. So, this was my first time seeing her naked.

Like her brother, she was practically monochrome. Stark white, like copy paper or porcelain. Only her intimates stood out. Mouth, nipples, and barely peeking labia, all splashes of bubblegum against cream.

"Ew, bro," Alma said, "put it down."

Elias looked guiltily down at his cock. The tip of it was normally the same pink as Alma's bits. But now, it stood an angry, desperate, red.

"I can't. She's been-" Elias didn't try to explain past that. He just trailed off.

I slid my palm along Alma's thigh, toward her sex. "Alma, darling," I said, as I reached it. My finger slid easily between her folds, prompting a disbelieving exhalation. "You're in the same sorry state." I rubbed her lower lip with my finger. Her own wetness glossed it.

"It's not the same," she mumbled. But there was no bite to it. And she arched her hips for my returning fingers in the same way her twin had.

Now, finally, I took my time exploring her. In the quiet, the wet sounds of parting folds and sliding moisture brought me extra pleasure. Since I was blocking Elias's view of the action, I knew they would send his imagination in all sorts of directions. "Do you think he can smell you?" I whispered to Alma, too quietly for her brother to hear. "I can."

Once the initial embarrassment of my inspection had passed, Alma arched her hips the other way. She was, I realized, encouraging me to play with her clit. Before I, in a moment of weak will, indulged her, I pulled away.

Three of my fingers glistened under the bright hotel room lights. I inspected them. The twins pretended not to notice.

Then, I reached out and took Elias's cock by the base with my wet hand. In one languid stroke, up and down, I spread his sister's juices along his length.

"Ew, no," whimpered Alma.

Elias moaned.

"What? You don't want your brother to feel good?" I teased Amla.

She didn't answer. But she did seem mesmerized, unable to look away from my massaging of Elias's now slickened cock.

"Just one second, baby. I have an idea," I said to Elias. Then I got up and grabbed the back of Alma's chair.

She shrieked when I tipped her. But there was nothing sinister in my intentions. All I did was spin her around and lean her chair back to balance against the seat of Elias's. It was precarious, but I was right there to catch her if needed. The ultimate effect was that Alma's head lay between her brother's knees. Technically they were probably touching in a few places, but I felt I'd stayed in the spirit of the rule. And neither of them seemed to want to argue about it.

"Now, you can look up into your brother's eyes. No more of that naughty hard cock," I said. I gave said cock, which was almost, but not quite, touching the top of Alma's head, a few pumps. The fading lube made wet clicking noises. In response, Alma scrunched her eyes closed and tucked her chin to her neck, getting into as much of the fetal position as her bondage would allow.

"You know what's coming, don't you?" I said.

"Please," squeaked Alma, through tight lips.

"Please, what?"

"Can we not?"

"Can we not, what?" I singsonged.

Alma slivered one eye open, searching for me. "If I say it, do you promise to do something else?"

"Hmmm," I pretended to think. Elias groaned. Loud, a warning. "Only if you guess right. And be specific," I said.

"Please don't jerk my bro off on my face," Alma blurted out quickly.

I let go of Elias's cock.

All three of us held our breaths, waiting to see if it had been soon enough.

After a few seconds, Elias made a strangled noise, equal parts frustration and relief.

"That wasn't what I had in mind, anyway," I said, standing up and unceremoniously stripping off my skirt and panties. I straddled Elias, the tip of his cock tickling at my sex. "Don't cum, okay?" I said.

"Wait-" he started. But I put a finger to his lips, and with my other hand guided him in.

"Fuuuck," Elias groaned. Just from all the excitement, I was well lubricated, and I took him in one plunge. It was a good thing too, because judging by the way his thighs and abs flexed underneath me, we'd skirted right up to his edge again.

"Good boy," I said, when it was clear he was going to hold it. "Relax now, we'll stay like this for a while."

I reached behind me and found Alma's temple. She was almost in the right position. I patted around until I located the hard back of her chair. Usually, bondage is finesse. But sometimes, you just have to yank something. With my own little grunt of exertion, I pulled Alma's chair a little further toward me. Wood ground on wood, and her face smushed awkwardly against my butt cheeks, but nobody screamed in pain.

For all her earlier winging and whining, Alma knew what I wanted from her in this position. She tilted her head and my backside happily reported the probling of her slippery tongue. A little minor repositioning on both of our parts and her attention focused more acutely on my asshole.

"Good girl," I cooed. It seemed that where her brother wasn't involved, Alma was downright eager. Or maybe she was just that ready to be mine, since she was doing a damn good job of ignoring her brother's cock impaling me just beyond the tip of her nose. Anyway, she practically bathed my asshole with her tongue, licking me with long strokes that ended in an interesting fluttering.

"Oh darlings," I sighed. This was heaven. Only one thing was missing, and it was easily rectified. I shoved my hand unceremoniously between Elias and me.

Eddies of tingly warmth flowed back and forth within me. Like a wave pool they flowed from my clit to my pampered asshole. Elias's cock, impossibly hard within me, broke them up like a rock in a stormy sea. All around it whirlpools and currents emerged, and disappeared, and combined with each other until I was adrift in a frothy storm, buffeted every which way by competing pleasures until I barely knew which was was up.

I think Alma knew I was cuming before I did. When my asshole twitched against her tongue she gave a little smothered giggle and prodded directly at it. That set me off like someone'd pulled the stopper out of the ocean. All those tantalizing pools of pleasure flowed through me and out of me in a rush that I road rocking, and shaking, and moaning into Elias's mouth.

Elias groaned. Then, he groaned again. That same insistent noise he'd made earlier. But with an almost panicked edge now. My orgasm had been too much for him.

"It's okay, baby, cum for us," I panted, my mouth buried somewhere between his lips and his neck.

Elias flexed in me, and then filled me. It caught the last trickle of my orgasm, as though the sudden flood of wetness was somehow the release of my pleasure as well as his. I collapsed into him, regretting that I'd left my shirt on and couldn't feel his chest on mine.

I even wished for a moment that he wasn't tied up and could hold me. But only for a moment. Because Alma, still basically trapped under my ass, was making some very unsexy panicked squeaks that pulled at my attention.

In my post orgasmic haze it took me a second to realize what she was freaking out about. Sure, I was smothering her, but that wasn't a new development. I shifted some of my weight off of her.

"Ew! Fuck. Gross," she was saying. When I stopped smushing her, she even started to flail around. Her chair clacked against Elias's.

"Woah, careful hun!" I said, but it was too late.

Alma's chair shifted past the tipping point and slid off. She and the chair both thumped to the floor.

I had in my head a picture of Alma's wrists, tied behind the chair. She'd just landed in them. I held my breath, but no blood-curdling scream came.

I turned myself around. Elias's cock, now soft, slipped out of me and I only just squeezed in time to keep his cum from following it. As it was, a thin trickle meandered an uncomfortable trail down my inner thigh.

Alma looked up at me. Much more relaxed now.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded, upside down from my perspective. "My wrists hurt, though, can you pick me up?"

"Absolutely not," I said. "But I'll make you more comfortable." There were some cushions on the sofa nearby. I grabbed one of them and wedged it under Alma's chair. "Better?"

"Better," she said. But she sounded wary. Her eyes flicked to my butt. No, not quite my butt. Where my pussy would be if the chair wasn't blocking her view.

"Alma," I said, gently. "It's not touching him."

"Please."

"You already used that," I said.

Alma wrinkled her nose. "But this is even worse," she whined.

"Do you want me to untie you, then?" I asked. I think she understood the ultimatum. Disgust and lust rolled alternatingly over her features. But she made her decision quick.

"Bro?" she said in a small voice.

"Yeah, sis?" said Elias.

"This is fucked up, right?"

Elias sighed. "We all know you're gonna do it, Alma. You're just making it weirder now."

"But it's fucked up. Say it's fucked up, bro. So I know you're not getting off on it."

"He already got off," I interrupted. And with that, I hoised myself off of Elias's lap and knelt down over Alma's face.

It wasn't that I didn't want to hear Elias rationalize this latest perversion. I had just been running out of time. As it was, I barely settled myself, pussy brushing Alma's pursed lips, before the first dribbles of Elias's cum slid their way out of me.

"Pfbttt!" Alma blew the cum away from her violently. It actually felt quite nice to me. But I had discipline to maintain.

I found Alma's nipples, pink peaks on small snowy hills, and pinched. The noises between my legs changed in tenor, becoming more of a whimper. But pressed against her as I was, I could still feel her lips were squeezed tight.

"Lick," I ordered.

When Alma didn't move, I attacked her nipples harder, alternating my pinching on each one. She was trying to shake her head, but I was riding her now, wet cum smearing between her lips and mine.

Alma began to make a high-pitched, nasal, wine. But still, she kept her mouth closed.

Finally, in a moment of inspiration, I released one of her nipples. The blood rushed back into it, transforming it back to its normal candy color. Maybe a little redder, even. But with my now free hand, I reached between her legs.

Alma opened her mouth in a surprised gasp as I threaded fingers among her folds. This time, I didn't avoid her clit. And by the time she'd realized what she'd done, it was too late. I was pressing my weight down on her, practically forcing my pussy into her open mouth. The way she liked to be kissed.

She gagged once, a throaty retch. But then, went silent. I kept teasing her clit, dipping deeper into her to keep my fingers, and it, slick. Eventually, she started to circle her hips in time with my touch. And shortly after, her tongue tentatively explored up into me.

"Good girl," I sighed. Immediately her hips pressed up more insistently. I stopped making journeys to her center and just focused on her clit. Two fingers of one hand to spread her. Two fingers of the other to trace ever-so-light circles.

I knew Alma was close when her tongue stopped. It went straight and rigid, and a strange keening warbled from her upper chest. I kept my ministrations consistent and soon she was shuddering under my touch. At some point, she started licking me again. This time with an almost feverish gusto, like she was guilty she'd stopped. Her misgivings were gone, or at least forgotten, and she kissed and tongued, and even suckled at my opening.

Alma shook beneath me for a long time. Long enough that I started to wonder if this really was how she came. But eventually, the shivers subsided, and she relaxed almost limp.

I too slumped off of her, finding myself sitting at the foot of Elias's chair. I leaned my head back on it and found both the Odega twins looking at me, though I had to flick my eyes up and down to look at them individually.

"Enjoying yourselves?" I asked neither one in particular.

"I can't believe I did that," Alma said. "I can't believe you made me do that. Bro, I can't believe you let her do that!"

Elias didn't say anything. But a sixth sense of some sort told me to reach behind my head. When I did, I found his cock, still tacky, growing back to hardness in my hand.