Tiffany, an Emerging Powerhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as I can be Paul."

In the bedroom, they undressed and turned to look at one another.

"Great erection."

"Great tits."

Tiffany soon found Paul know how to work the great erection well. She climaxed and he pulled out and emptied over her belly.

"That was quite the nicest fuck I've had for some time," she cooed.

They showered together and that's when Paul asked, "Can we talk business?"

"Sure, I thought you were only interested in sneaking in a fuck while your wife was out with the girls?"

"No, we have a family business that until the middle of last year was doing well. And then competition hotted up and our sales declined. We have reached the stage where our bank has asked us to reduce our loan."

"Oh, and you see a sale, perhaps just a partial sale, as the only way out?"

"Yes, and we have a buyer interested in the dog feed side."

"Um, if we were to buy the cat food side, what would we have?"

"The equation is simple, you produce wet cat food; our cat division produces dry feed."

"Ah, I see, more complementary than parallel production for us?"

"A totally favourable fit, I'd say."

"Right. now get me off now with your fingers. You best keep something in the tank as your wife could come home fired up and randy."

"She may well be like that."

"Here's my card. Send all relevant data and if it interests us, we'll come and inspect your cat food division activity. In the meantime, I'll initiate a marketing study. Pressure from the big producers is beginning to pull down the shutters on smaller operations and that has the national market in rather a state of flux."

"Yeah, quite right. How many fingers?"

"Just see how we go, huh?"

* * *

The day after arriving back home, Tiffany met Tim and his deputy in her office.

"What is your take on entering the dry food market guys?"

"Why?"

"I know of a dry cat food business that is becoming available."

Tim who's asked why, snorted and said why hadn't Tiffany discussed that with him the previous night.

"Because last night was social conversation. Business talk is for the office so we can keep our private life together separated from our business life."

"Whose idea was that?"

"A couple of the wives at the convention who work in their business with their husbands wished they'd set that ground rule from the start both agreed it was too late for them to attempt to introduce rules now."

"Well do what you like. You're the chairman. Tell her about dry food Mike."

The senior VP Mike Earl said, "Tim and I headed a study into this early last year and decided we ought to acquire a dry food business to supplement market penetration with our wet food products. But our last chairman didn't like the idea and swayed the board, saying we were doing well enough what we were doing so why load capital expenditure on to the business and risk going backwards servicing debt."

"Okay boys, then update that study by the end of this week and we'll head to Manchester to talk to the people at Cat and Dog Select."

That statement brought an immediate objection.

"They have a combined operation. Our business plan says we stick to cat food production."

"That's true Mike. The company has a potential buyer for its dog food production if they agree to split it off. All relevant data should reach us sometime today. May I have your opinion please Tim."

"Are you confident of getting this through the board?"

"That will depend on the quality of your recommendations Tim and Mike. Don't attempt to please me or make up for having your pet project canned last year. Just report on how it is."

"We are professionals Tiffany."

"Indeed, you are Mike. You retire next year so perhaps this will be your last big project. I don't care which way it goes; it's your chance to thoroughly audit whether it is indeed a great opportunity."

Tim looked at his wife as if he were looking at a highly paid consultant delivering what he wanted to hear.

* * *

Solicitor (attorney) Lucy Kimble and Tiffany had dropped into the routine of lunching together once a week most weeks and occasionally going out together when their husbands were otherwise engaged.

One night when they were in a bar, Lucy called the occasions of her husband's unexplained or vague explanations about where he would be, as 'probably whoring', and the term stuck. Laughing, Tiffany said she had no idea what her husband when going off alone on many occasions with vague explanations and 'probable whoring' sounded the possible right fit.

They burst into laughter.

However, she added cautiously, "I think Tim whores only when he's out of town. I had told you he's almost twenty years older than me."

Lucy said her husband, ten years old than her, was sneaky enough to do it under her nose.

"Oh yuk."

"Well not that close to my nose."

They giggled and decided to arrange to go out as a foursome.

That took effect every two to three weeks but the women agreed they had better times when it was just the two of them. Lucy at forty-two was eighteen months older than Tiffany who'd had her forty-first birthday some months ago.

The time came to inspect the operations of the company producing foods under the Cat and Dog Select branding.

Tim couldn't go because he was deep into the current round of pay negations for workers and said Tiffany should accompany Mike.

"I suggest you take our consultant attorney because he's also a qualified accountant."

"Okay, good idea."

"Unfortunately, Elizabeth Hoffman had a legal case underway and said none of the other attorney's in her team had a financial qualification."

"What about Lucy Kimble?"

"What about her?"

"I know Lucy well."

"Well she could be just the right person for this mission. She practices in contract law and mergers and acquisitions. If you wish I could find out if she's free to go with you... next Tuesday and Wednesday you said?"

"Yes."

Tiffany, Mike and Lucy took an early flight to Manchester City and spent five hours touring the plant and speaking with executives and then in a formal meeting until it was adjourned at 6:00.

Company executive chairman Paul Elliot had greeted Tiffany warmly and he and his wife Trish, company CEO, collected the visitors an hour later to take them out for dinner and informal business discussion continued.

Tiffany and Lucy were sharing a two-bedroom suite and although they'd said goodnight after Lucy had finished in the shower she came into Tiffany's room and asked, "Can I hop in with you?"

"Sure, in you come."

They kissed gently and Lucy lay with Tiffany's arm round her. "I couldn't recommend this partial acquisition go ahead without formal application being made for complete disclosure."

"Omigod, why not?"

"Call it instinct. When I ask did the company have any outstanding legal problems, thinking that was probably unlikely, I noticed Paul look anxiously at his wife and her response of no was rather tight-lipped."

"God, I didn't catch that."

"Well I was watching, reading faces for reaction, as I'm trained to do."

Tiffany asked did she think the company might be operating on borrowed time or something like that?"

"Yes, something like that. First thing in the morning I'll do a search to find if the company name is linked to any upcoming litigation. Legal claims against pet food companies are not uncommon and it would appear the most lucrative sector for claimants is with dry cat and dog foods."

"Well yes. Our company maintains careful control on product and avoids bad practices.

"Well Tiff, not all companies are so caring. I need to satisfy myself about this."

"Oh good. I'm glad I bought you with me."

"Right can be talk personal relations now?"

Tiffany smiled and said yes.

"This may shock you Tiff but although married I possess a bi-bias. Does that scare you?"

"Nope, I was into it at university."

"Me too, only I never quite gave it up. I have become attracted to you. I didn't set out for that to happen."

"It's okay and I understand. Now kiss me and go to your bed Lucy. Nothing changes our relationship."

"I felt I had to tell you Tiff."

"I understand. It's fine."

Fifteen minutes later, now very wide awake, Tiffany slipped out of bed and padded into Lucy's bedroom. She whispered, "Are you awake."

"Yes, but think carefully."

"Put the light on darling," Tiffany said. "I wish to see what I'm playing with."

"Oh darling."

They kissed and stroked and licked and sucked. Tiffany then went down on Lucy's trimmed black bush, licked deeply just the once between the engorged lips and Lucy bucked and climaxed.

"Omigod Tiff, sorry."

"It's fine," Tiffany said, dribbling on to one of Lucy's thighs and wiping her mouth on her forearm. "Ready to go again."

"Ooh yes."

The meeting next morning was scheduled for 10:00. Tiffany picked up her phone and called Paul Elliot.

"Hi Tiffany, lovely morning."

"Oh, I didn't realize slime balls had such altruistic thoughts."

"Excuse me?"

"You are your wife are assholes. You failed to disclose the authorities are investigating your company's dry product range for allegedly causing harmful effects among cats including seizures and unexplained deaths."

"Who told you that?"

"Lucy our attorney found notices on the Internet this morning ordering the recall of four of your company's cat dry food products. Lucy says if your products are found to be unsafe your company could be facing claims for perhaps several million pounds in compensation claims."

"We were negotiating with you and your wife in good faith and you were obliged to disclose that information at the outset. You didn't do that and nor did you offer the information when later Lucy asked generally were there any matters of concern connected with the dry foods production lines and your exclusive recipes and trademarks we were interested in purchasing."

"Tiffany, those claims are specious and our legal team is mounting a solid defence rejecting those claims as unfounded and mischievous."

"Well I hope for the good name of our industry those assumptions are correct, Paul. But somehow, I very much doubt that you will come out of this intact. Goodbye. Try to avoid jail."

"No wait. We can deal."

"Go back under your rock, Paul."

When sliding her phone shut Tiffany caught Mike looking at her, mouth open, and she winked. He turned away looking upset.

"Oh, come on Mike," she smiled, "Let's get tea and hot-buttered scones.

"Tim will be angry at us."

"Who cares," Tiffany said airily, and taking Lucy's arm said, "Tim ought to be very relieved we brought Lucy with us. She saved us falling into deep shit."

The 65-year-old nodded and said, "Yeah, thanks Lucy."

"With that air of mixed despondency and gratitude Mike, you can buy morning tea," Lucy said.

Chapter 3

Tim scowled. "Well that was an expensive complete waste of time."

"Nothing ventured nothing gained," Tiffany smiled.

"This will wipe that smile off your face," Tim said grimly. "That abortive exercise will cost us about twelve thousand quid all up."

Mike said that on paper, everything had appeared to stack up.

"Yeah, well twelve thousand quid are twelve thousand quid spent on investigation, buying information, and going to Manchester with an expensive consultant."

"Don't worry Mike, I've been thinking," Tiffany said. "Tim, I'll need Mike for up to two weeks working for me exclusively. Mike this could be the really big project to crown your time with this company. Tim, I need a preliminary budget allocation of ten grand."

"You are out of your mind Mrs Chairman," Tim scowled.

Tiffany said her attempt to try her hand in acquisitions had been out of focus.

"Out of focus?" Tim said as if expecting to hear the wackiest proposal ever devised in the industry.

"Yes, I was guilty of thinking small instead of thinking big. At the convention, we heard how the big corporations were gobbling up the small independents. Well, no matter what size we are I suspect eventually we will be taken by a food giant. It follows Tim, doesn't it, the larger we are the bigger the price the bidders must pay to acquire us?"

"Yes, that's simply business economic theory, not rocket science."

"Then why haven't you been developing that concept?"

"Eh?"

"Your duty to stockholders is to reward them with returns as good as they can expect."

"Just how big is big in your mind?"

"Oh, nicely side-stepped the big question Tim. At the convention, Lucy and I sat at a table where this old guy bored us to death by talking about such things as how young women were popping up at the top in the industry these days but it was too late for him to do anything with those pretty women because his little man had had his day."

"His little man. Oh god, he meant his..."

"Yes Tim. Men can be so crude when talking to women. He owns and operates Chicken Dinner Cat Foods, eleven varieties."

"Never heard of him and I've been to conventions for fifteen years."

"Well you guys only gather with cronies which means that anyone who's not in is out."

"Eh?"

"Chicken Dinner is produced and distributed in South-east England."

"Then no wonder I haven't heard of it."

"God, have you any idea of how many cats there are in that region?"

"Haven't a clue."

Tiffany said, "Well Tim can research the figure but I've read an article that the estimated number of cats in South-west England is 900,000.

"Jesus."

"Tim watch your language, Mike is in the room with us."

Tim grinned and winked at Mike and he grinned.

"Strategically, with us gaining a southern production/distribution and marketing base. that would strengthen our company as you have to admit it's our weakest market sector."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm the chairman Tim, remember?"

"Tim, I warned you she'd end up knowing more about our business than you do."

"Eh."

"I did tell you Tim."

"Yes Tim, and I've heard the same thing," Tiffany smiled.

Scowling Tim said, "Why this firm?"

"Because the owner is eighty-two. He's past retirement age but won't want to go so we give him a title like Director of Marketing Liaison where he can provide us the crossover to his customers and at the same time be kept out of the engine room.

"Jesus Tiffany."

"I told you Tim everyone is saying she has a great mind and great vision."

"Yeah and that great mind and great vision almost landed us with a dud acquisition that could have destroyed our company."

"Boss, I don't wish to labour the point but Tiffany said we should take a senior solicitor with us and that vision saved our ass. You know the figures had stacked up good."

"Well, I'm agreeable to taking a look at this Chicken Dinner operation but in the first instance only you two go. There's no need to take a money gobbling lawyer just for a look-see."

"Oh, I disagree and I could over-rule you Tim."

"Eh."

"She's the chairman boss."

"Jesus."

"No, I'll not buy a fight on this occasion. I'll go by myself. I'll look around and see if a sale is possible."

* * *

Austin Merchant had difficulty hearing Tiffany on the phone. Well, he was he was eighty-two and had told her at the convention he was proud not to have to wear glasses or insert hearing aids. But he heard enough to remember meeting Tiffany at the dinner.

"Were you the blonde?"

"I was with another woman and we both were blonde. I sat opposite you."

"You were both opposite me. Were you the one with the larger breasts?"

"Oh, Mr Merchant."

"Well, were you?"

Tiffany laughed and said yes.

"Good, you were the warmer of you two women. Oh god, you were the one who made a spectacle of herself at the opening by arriving late?"

"Correct, I'm sorry."

"You didn't spoil anything. Usually the openings are as dry as a dead bull's nuts."

Tiffany thought she should laugh and the old guy said good, she had humour.

"Yeah come down to see us. Thursday would be good."

Tiffany arranged to tour the plant Thursday afternoon and said she would book into a hotel for a couple of nights.

"Come on eat with us Thursday night. It will give my wife Eileen a good stir to see me associating with a beautiful woman."

"Oh, Mr Merchant."

"Now then, don't be modest."

"I was thinking you ought not tease your wife like that."

The elderly southern Englishman laughed heartedly.

Tiffany thought with the principal being more than eighty years old then his son could be sixty so she was unlikely to be naughty on this visit but that proved wrong. She'd told Mr Merchant she would be wearing a blue dress with a red belt.

"Hi Mrs Burton-Jones, I'm Joe, the grandson. Welcome to our city. Good flight from down from the north?"

"Perfect thank you Joe, please call me Tiffany."

"Granddad said you were a good looker with great... um."

"Breasts"

"Um yes."

"Thanks for being honest with me Joe. Could I just sign in at the Highway Inn and I'll leave my bag there?"

"Sure, and why did you pick that hotel rather than one of the fancy spa hotels?"

"The name grabbed me. I thought the name might indicate a lovely ye olde establishment and when I looked at details on the Internet I was, well, enchanted."

"You sound a lovely person. Just as granddad said."

"Thank you, Joe," Tiffany said to the guy who looked about forty.

"Granddad apologizes for not being here to meet you but he and dad have been called in for urgent talks at the bank. Competition has forced us to cut prices and the bank is worried about our loans and the size of our overdraft."

"That's something I've heard before," Tiffany said candidly. "What do you do at the plant?"

"I'm general manager."

"Well, why do we need granddad?" she laughed. "I'm seeing him tonight anyway."

"Yes, and I'll take you there. I'm living with them at the moment with our two teenagers. My wife had gone to Italy with her parents for a month. Her father thinks this might be his last trip to his homeland but his wife says he's not to die because she needs him. He has bad back problems and that gets him down. They couldn't have gone without my wife accompanying them."

Tiffany was really surprised. For some reason she'd expected a rundown operation but in fact it was more up-to-date than the Manchester plant of Feline Foods that was being progressively modernized. The southern plant was smallish and made both wet and dry dog and cat foods.

Joe explained they had plans for capital expansion, actually to more than double capacity, but lacked the capital. And then without warning he asked, "Why are you here?"

"Your grandfather talked about his business to us during the recent convention dinner. Mainly about the early days."

"Those were the days of struggle when granddad was young and vigorous. He was simply reliving his past, as he usually does."

"Would you like the truth Joe?"

"Sure."

"Our company's attempt to buy a cat food business failed and in nursing my disappointment, I remembered talking to your granddad so thought I should come and look over his operation and perhaps talk about a sale."

"We thought that could be the reason for your visit. I just wished to hear it from you."

"Joe, I wasn't aware you and your father were in the business. If I had I might have scrapped the idea."

"Many of our extended family are in the business too. It doesn't matter; business is business. You are a nice person and you are welcome to visit. Who knows, we may be in desperate need of someone like you. We may learn about that this evening."

"Perhaps I shouldn't go to dinner."

"What and disappoint grandma? Granddad has been going on and on about how beautiful you are."

"That's men for you Joe, big teases. Is your wife beautiful?"

"Yes, but she's a hard-ass bitch."

"Joe."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter."