Tiffany, an Emerging Powerhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tiff, I have difficulty believing this has happened. Most members wait years before they get on that committee and you are on it, as a rare presidential appointment, from day one."

"Darling, I assure you I didn't fuck the president, in fact I have yet to meet him. I guess that appointment indicates my negotiation skills bowled Roy under and I positioned him skillfully to go into bat as my advocate to the president."

"Christ, Tiff, that forces me to believe you got there by sheer skill."

She smiled at her husband warmly.

"I'd say advancing skillsets were used favorably and, when I hit 40, I matured."

"Absolutely," Tim chuckled. "Plus having to prove to me expeditiously that you could cope well in the elevation to chairman, that triggered a boost to your commercial advancement."

"Well said, Mr CEO. Perhaps your wife may turn herself into a delectable honey-pot this evening for you to sample from all angles and then you may have your fill."

Tim licked his lips, lewdly.

"Oh, one more little thing darling."

Tim prepared himself for another bombshell.

"I may have mentioned to Roy that you and I wish to take him and his wife to Paris for dinner on Saturday and return home later that night.

Roy gave the appearance of discovering all of his hair had fallen out.

"Relax darling. I told him that no way could that be construed as a bribe, that it was simply your way of thanking him for the stalwart service he provided as his deputy. I had to involve you darling otherwise he could have been suspicious he was being, um, lightly bribed."

Tim sat back on to the front lip of his desk, closed his eyes and groaned.

Tiffany walked off smiling, joyfully.

She felt she was back with Tim where she desired their relationship to be.

She'd demonstrated to him that she had awesome backbone to spare, that she could cut it in big business, and she appeared capable of surprising him, even shock him, quite frequently, to presumable add to her allure.

She was aware she'd rebuilt his respect for her and had done that while leaving his ego intact, in other words, the latent emergence of his power-performing wife had not left him feeling she was progressively castrating him in their joint-management of the company.

Reinforcing that belief, Tiffany returned to her office to collect her handbag and sunglasses and to tell her PA that she was off shopping. She intended to purchase expensive and sexy underwear.

That night, hubby darling would be invited to rip it off her and to go for it lustfully.

Oh yeah, she thought and felt herself going a little weak at the knees.

"Omigod, I'm attempting to transform myself into not-unlike a new fuck-happy bride, at my age?"

She walked on, beginning to glow.

The End