Tiffany, an Emerging Powerhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pants are coming down mum. It's time to show you had to play with a boner."

"Omigod."

"Keep calm mum. This really is the part you need to know about. Many women are unaware the degree of their skill at handling the knob can be how a male might judge the expertise of his sex partner."

Before leaving Mark had said he wouldn't mind fucking her.

Sweating, aware of desire, having built up after more than an hour of sexual awakening, Tiffany said firmly no.

"Then may I tit fuck you?"

"What's that?"

"Oh, Christ."

Mark received permission and his mum gurgled at the amount of semen had eventually shot over her and into her mouth.

He left happy. She was left thinking how depraved she was.

A fortnight later Jenni, only just nineteen, was teaching her mum what two women together with time on their hands could do.

During the lecture Jenni asked, "Do you have a vibrator?"

"No."

"Do you have a dildo?"

That received a whispered yes.

"Do you have a range of butt plugs?

"What?"

It was all theory, no touching and that pleased Tiffany greatly, leaving her feeling quite okay. After all, it was only education and she received unexpected fulsome education.

"You should watch sex DVDs mum. I suppose you haven't a clue about anal sex?"

"I'm aware of it."

"Have you never had one up your butt?"

"Err, Jenni."

"What about when you were having a period and the need arose?"

"What?"

"Watch porn DVDs mum."

"I would be too embarrassed to buy any."

"Mum, why buy. Dad's bottom right-hand drawer of his study desk is full of them. The key to that drawer is on a nail along that side of his desk, just under the top. Some of my high school friends watched them last year with me when Stella found the key. Apparently, she knows what fathers are like."

"Will I be sick?"

"It depends mum. You don't have to start off with DPs."

"What are DPs?"

"Oh mum. Just start off by looking at the cover picture. If it looks like a charming picture, the film will probably be soft porn, although don't count on it. If the cover shows cocks up one hole or two in one hole then that's DP which means double penetration."

"I will be sick."

"Just work up to the really hard porn slowly and you'll be okay. Look why don't you get Mark alongside you. He fucks anything that moves."

Tiffany threw her hand over her mouth and pretended to be gagging.

"Oh, sorry mum. Perhaps that was not a great idea."

Tiffany arrived home mid-morning next day. Tim was not due home until evening, so she spent the day looking at DVDs. Slowly her initial disgust began to subside and by mid-afternoon she had her dildo in use watching two women having a great time and learnt where she'd gone wrong the time that she'd tried to slip it into her companion's butt; learning it was all about body alignment

She now had learned about lube and went out and bought some and after a bath tried the alternative passage for her dildo and had success. She worked her clit like the female playing solo on the video had done and was astonished at the intensity of her climax.

Guiltily, Tiffany ran a scented fresh bath and when finished, hid her playthings securely.

Chapter 2

Tim, who'd left for work at 8:40 for the office was home again 40 minutes later, his face dark and his lips curled as he shouted, "What the fuck is this?"

Wondering what he was on about, Tiffany snatched the piece of paper he was waving and read it with pleasure. It was her nomination as chairman.

Voice shaking, body really shaking, she said, "H-how nice to run home with this for me darling."

"I asked what the fuck is this?"

"You can read. Read it."

He scowled.

"With the two bank board member signatures attached to this nomination and the two pension fund guys adding their signatures, you are only my vote away from becoming our new chairman."

"Oh, I didn't know that, his wife lied. "Then I'm as good as elected."

"No, you are fucking not. Over my dead body."

"So, be it?"

"What?"

"Oh, I won't kill you. But I'll leave you and divorce you if you don't stand by me."

"What?"

Tiffany wondered if he was about to have a coronary. His face was screwed up, highly coloured and he was breathing with difficulty.

He stamped out. She heard this car start up, tires screeching and then an almighty crash.

Tiffany raced out and found part of the front of his car was wrapped round the reinforced concrete gatepost. He'd not had done up his seatbelt and had had been saved going through the windscreen by his air bag.

"Are you okay?"

"I think so but may have whiplash. My neck hurts."

She called emergency services for an ambulance.

Tiffany drove behind the ambulance in her car and the next time she saw Tim he was being fitted with a neck brace. He held her hand and said sorry.

"That's okay you idiot. I'm withdrawing my nomination. My marriage means more to me than sitting at the top of a fucking table."

The female doctor and nurse and technician working together with the brace laughed.

Fought to conceal their laughter.

"No, way. You are our new chairman. I've already called a special meeting of the board."

"What in your condition?"

"Yeah, I felt I had to do it before I change my mind. It's a 6:00 this evening."

Tiffany walked into the meeting with Tim who was wearing his neck brace. Sympathetic board members crowded around them. She was wearing her only dark suit and reading glasses although she could scarcely see across the room in them. Tim had suggested she change from her tight dress 'and not have your tits up like that'. She ought to look studious.

A few minutes later Tiffany had been elected unanimously chairman of the board of Feline Foods. She signed some papers and then everyone congratulated her and stood looking at her apprehensively.

Tim whispered to her and Tiffany was briefed.

"Benjamin, please unlock the bar and begin serving.

"Yes, certainly Madam Chairman."

That prompted Tiffany to make her first and very short address at chairman. "Listen you lot, everyone calls me Tiffany. This is a cat food business, not the Bank of England. Someone, please fetch a whisky for our company president."

Tim found it more comfortable standing so everyone stood. Tiffany went over and clinked her wine glass with the board members representing the bank and the pension fund.

"Thanks guys. It's great having friends in high places."

They beamed in delight.

Tim awoke in the morning to find Tiffany working up his morning erection; these days it was rare for it to be at the ready. She then attended to him and finished with semen dripping off her tits.

"Darling, that was one of the best BJ's I've ever had."

Tiffany presented her number one smile. "Thanks darling."

"Where did you learn the technique so thoroughly? Have you been cheating on me?"

Tiffany was tempted to say their son had been a major tutor but decided that would be a bad disclosure.

"I was dusting your study thinking the housekeeper had been a little slack when a key fell on to the floor."

Tim chocked, "And you found my little cache?"

"Yes dear, disgusting DVDs but the longer I viewed them the more relaxed I become viewing them. Does that mean I've become corrupted?"

"Not at all. It's just your mind adjusting to a new form of art."

"Art?"

"Yes darling. Please don't become snobbish about what constitutes art."

"Ooh, well the girls who suck and jerk their guys on those films certainly know what they are about. But this anal stuff..."

"I know Tiffany. It's not for you. You are too tentative about sex."

"Am I?"

"Yes dear."

"I see. May I ask how do you know that?"

Adroitly experienced when pushed into a hole, Tim said, "Any chance of coffee darling?"

God what a cunning asshole, Tiffany thought, walking away, just having used an expression picked up from listing to conversations on those disgusting DVDs. She's be willing to bet her husband did anal, although not with her. So, what was the attraction about anal?

Tiffany began having doubts about men and then thought were women really that much better and then signed, thinking she was experiencing yet another disadvantage of having been raised as an only child. She had no one by her to discuss such things.

* * *

Before her first board meeting began, Tiffany had seating arrangements changed and flowers put on the board table, low ones to avoid directors having to look over or under petals. She had already had a memo sent to senior executives stating they would now be grouped behind her for ease of consultation, rather than sitting on the side of the room with more junior officers waiting to give reports and where invited visitors sat.

"I need support as the new chairman," she'd told her assistant. "You will appreciate I expect your full support to avoid making a fool of myself. Please sent a copy of what I just told you to all board members including my husband."

The replies to the email came back quickly, practically promising total allegiance. That did not fool Tiffany. She knew they would respect her only if she showed she was worthy of it. It had not escaped her attention that the only reply not received was from Tim.

She called the meeting to order.

"Thank you for your attendance everyone. With your tolerance and assistance, I shall prove to be a worthy chairman. Before we start, may I propose a formal motion thanking our immediate past chairman Alf Franks for his exceptional contribution to the success of Feline Foods during his tenure and we wish him continuing progress to a speedy recovery to his former good health. We pass that with acclamation, please say aye," Tiffany said, beginning the handclapping and being the first to say aye and adding, "My motion was seconded by Mr Burton-Jones."

There were smiles and no comment about that lapse in proper procedure. It was as if everyone in the room knew that was Tiffany showing the company president who was boss in the boardroom.

During the meeting, Tim kept looking at his wife in her unbelievable position as chairman of the board. He waited at the ready to spring to her assistance each time she fell but remarkably she was fine, turning only twice to consult with her advisers behind her.

At the conclusion of the meeting over drinks Tim said loud enough for everyone to hear, "That was a splendid performance at your inaugural appearance in the chair, Madam Chairman."

"Oh, thank you darling, how kind," said Madam Chairman and everyone grinned and clapped politely on their wrist holding their glass.

* * *

Six weeks later, Tiffany went off alone to the Professional and Business Association's six-monthly conference of company chairman for the central region of England. She was having coffee in the lobby alone, shortly after booking in when an attractive woman around her age approach and asked, "Mrs Burton-Jones?"

"Yes, good afternoon," and noticing the woman had a delegate's nametag said, "Please call me Tiffany."

"Oh Tiffany, how lovely to meet you. I noticed in the registration book when signing in you also come from Lex field."

"Oh, we have something in common?"

"Yes, I'm Lucy Kimble. I'm chairman of Mannix, Noble and Schultz."

"Oh yes, Herman Schultz is our external auditor. I guess you don't work for that company."

"No, I'm a solicitor with Gallagher Law."

"Well fancy that Lucy. Your Tony Shearer is my personal attorney and Elizabeth Hoffman leads the team attending to our company's business, Feline Foods."

"One of our larger clients, yes. Look Tiffany, this is my first conference as I'm new into my position. I wondered could I team up with you and take advantage of your experience?"

"Sure, when did you become chairman of Mannix?"

"Five months ago."

"Well may I team up with you and take advantage of your experience? I have been chairman of Feline Foods for just over six weeks. My husband Tim is CEO of the company founded by his grandfather."

"Oh, it's the blind leading the blind," Lucy said and they laughed. "Look the cocktail party doesn't start till 6:00. Would you like to come shopping with me? I wish to buy new shoes."

"Shoes? Oh yes please."

After that the two women did everything together and returned home committed to seeing each other regularly. Tiffany had what she felt she lacked, an intimate female friend who interestingly specialized in contract law.

Two months later, Tim was supposed to go to a national pet food convention but had an industrial dispute festering away and was worried it could erupt at any time. He said to his wife, "You go to the convention in my place. The bookings are made; this will be good experience for you. Mike my VP retires next year so any experience will be lost on him."

"Are you sure? Would you not rather me stay and handle any dispute crisis?"

"No," Tim smiled, kissing her. "It's across several industries in this region and if it really fires, there could be blood on the floor and severe disruptions to our business. We have been quietly increasing production at the East Coast plant, faking orders, and shipping those orders back here and storing the shipping container loads secretly.

"God you are devious Tim."

"It's why I'm CEO," he grinned. "Just don't talk about it, huh?"

"No, I know if there were a strike and word got out, we could be fingered as strike breakers."

"Hmmm, where is the business dummy I thought I'd married?"

"Buried at home; you didn't want me out working. But at least you didn't lock my mind and more recently I've updated by business knowledge through hours of being on business sites and business education sites on the Internet."

"Yeah, well our director of production said to me the other day in all seriousness that you might know more about this company's operations that I do. I've noticed you spending time with Jerry and other executives and senior managers."

"I've been having sex with all of them."

"The women too?"

"Um..."

"You lying bitch," he laughed. "I know you have been cramming info. My people report to me. Good girl."

"Are you really pleased with me. Tim?"

"Yeah and the directors have chatted about how well you are running things. Our meetings proceed smoothly and with a bit of humour and you cut the waffling. "

"Yes, I know I insult Raymond Burrows."

"Even he said to me you are bringing him into line. He said he's been a director here under four chairmen before you and none ever managed to do that. He laughed and said if you weren't careful. he'd begin making useful contributions."

"But he does. His experience in logistics is..."

"He was joking pet. I think you have been accepted. What about tossing away those dark suits and showing a bit of tit and leg? We are a pet food company, not the Bank of England."

"You are quoting me. I remind people that all the time. Okay I'll think about lightening up."

* * *

The national president had stood to welcome delegates and open the initial plenary session when Tiffany was shown in through a side door.

The delegates, mainly male near that door, getting a close eyeful of Tiffany in her tight white linen suit, new bright red shoes and her blonde hair tied back with a small red scarf of the same colour went 'woof-woof' or 'ruff-ruff' while across the room someone went 'arf-arf'. The whole auditorium then erupted in dog and cat noises.

Tiffany's face turned scarlet and the president called for silence.

"Miss are you a delegate?"

"Yes sir, but it's missus. I'm Tiffany."

"Welcome Tiffany, what region are you from?"

"Central-west sir."

"Allan, please stand so Tiffany can see where the central-west delegates are grouped."

"North-east welcomes Tiffany to sit with them," Allan said standing, and that triggered a short session of counter-bids and Tiffany began making a beeline for the nearest exit.

"No Tiffany," called the president into his microphone. "You are very welcome here. I have just been told you are a recently elected chairman of Feline Foods. Thanks to you this convention is off to a great start. Go to Allan please."

The old guy standing walked over to Tiffany, kissed her on both cheeks, and took her to the central-west delegation who stood and clapped.

The chairman said, "Tiffany, are you ready for us to proceed?"

"Yes sir," she said in a loud clear voice. "I'm sorry, I was delayed buying these shoes."

At that, the chairman had to wait for everyone to stop laughing. Proceedings then commenced with no further disruption from Tiffany.

During the recess for the coffee break Allan introduced Tiffany to members of the central-west region executive and other people crowded around her,

The national president, turning on a huge northern accent, came over and introduced himself, kissing her on both cheeks and welcoming her 'into the fold'.

"Tiffany, our convention chairman was to introduce our guest speaker from Australia who speaks from 4:00 to 5:00 but she has a cold and suggested I pass that task to you. All you need to know is he comes from Australia and his name is David Monteith."

Tiffany turned white and the president said, "Are you okay Tiff?"

"Err yes," she squeaked. "J-just getting used to the idea."

"I expected you to turn me down."

"We all have to pull our weight Mr Lewis otherwise what f-future is there for this f-federation?"

Anton Lewis looked very impressed. "Well said Tiffany."

Those grouped around them clapped.

* * *

The national president began the 4:00 pm session by saying, "We have invited our newest person to attend a convention to introduce our next speaker," he said, turning and Tiffany walked on-stage to join them.

"We expect to have a little fun at Tiffany's expense or perhaps not."

"Tiffany."

"Thanks President Lewis. Everyone, all I have been told is our guest speaker is Mr David Monteith from Sydney, Australia."

She turned to greet David, a curly well-built blond.

"Welcome to our convention David. May I introduce your wife?"

"She was unable to come."

"Is she anti-British?"

"No, unfortunately she has a fear of flying."

"Well please thank her for allowing you to come alone. What pets do you and Mrs Monteith have, David?"

"Huh?"

"David, your family makes pet food. Surely you have..."

"Shona has a white Scottie terrier called Magnus and I have a cat called Eleven."

"Oh, what a strange name."

"Not really. His real name is Alpha Clarence von Stick."

"God, what a mouthful," (laughter)."

"Both the pets are minor celebrities because they feature in our product advertising on TV."

"Where you surprised that I levered that out of you?"

"No, I saw you enter here earlier this afternoon. I knew instantly there was something about you."

"Enough of that flirting (laughter). Then what's this with the name Eleven?"

"The dam cat wakes us up at 11:00 to go outside to pee (huge laughter)."

"Thank you everyone, give a big welcome to our guest speaker for today, Mr David Monteith from Sydney. For those of who don't know where Australia is, you fly out of London, turn a little to the right and fly all night. Thank you."

At the cocktail party that evening Paul Elliot, from Manchester, walked over with a fresh glass of white wine for Tiffany and eased her away from the group she was with.

"I'd like to talk possible business with you today. I have been checking up on your company."

"Sure, why not take me to dinner? I've had people round me all afternoon and would welcome a breather."

Paul said he was married.

"Me too. Bring your wife."

"Trish is going to a women's club with some females."

The restaurant was crowded so they ate lightly and quickly.

"Are you attracted to me?" Tiffany asked as they reached the sidewalk.

He hesitated and said yes.

"Then come back to my room."